'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89670 Mar 23, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, what's your definition of normal?
Please no dictionary.com answers.
"you" do NOT fit that description ...

;0)
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#89671 Mar 23, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a valid account here and met all the requirements (that is being at least 13)the authorities can't keep me off this site, talking about my private parts isn't illegal. and if there are perverts here after me, well that's just one more thing wrong with the republican party, isn't it..And finally, my behavior here is no worse that yours. In fact, I'm more considerate and polite on this forum than you are.
And finally number 2...explain to me why a 13 year old has no business here. You'd think you conservative minded loyalists would want to educate me, raise me up in the ways of the Lord, and shit like that.
Hey, I just realized who you are.

Anthony Wiener.

Flexing those pecs in front of a camera, huh?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89672 Mar 23, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't bother me because I know who is the real simple-minded person.
Knock yourself out....literally.
;0)

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#89674 Mar 23, 2013
Dwayne Grubb wrote:
Hot C is very racist and he smells like soup.
HOT C is delicious Mr Grubb.

No, seriously.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#89675 Mar 23, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean when you say Obama was born a citizen of his father's nation?
"Every nation has the right to proclaim who their citizens will be",(paraphrased from the WKA court).
Obama himself has stated he was born a citizen of his father country, the US Constitution has never recognized a dual-citizenship status, the Civil Rights Act of 1866, plainly states if you are born subject to a foreign power, you don't get citizenship in the US, unless your are naturalised, I haven't seen where he was ever naturalized.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#89677 Mar 23, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
A gang banger didn't shoot those kids with a stolen gun.... A crazy did.
No one around him noticed a thing?
Really??
Bullshit!! The kid probably had a Nutball republican mother who was nuts and spends all her time on the computer about how much she loves her guns and god while her Nutball kid was in the basement playing those crazy video games shooting up ppl.
That is your life.
A gang banger didn't shoot those kids with a stolen gun....a liberal did.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89678 Mar 23, 2013
March 23, 2013
Sandstorm disrupts Obama's Holy Land travel
Thomas Lifson

What does one make of the sequential embarrassment of President Obama's armored limousine ("The Beast") conking out, and now a sudden sandstorm disrupting his travel to Bethlehem?
"A violent sandstorm that kicked up in Jerusalem on the last day of Mr. Obama's trip grounded President Obama's helicopter Friday, making it unsafe for Mr. Obama to fly to Palestinian-controlled Bethlehem." (Susan Crabtree, Washington Times)

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/03/s...

God "works" in mysterious ways :)
Who says he doesn't have a "sense of humor" ...

;0)
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#89679 Mar 23, 2013
1CountryBumpkin wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a compliment...meaning you raised the bar for your competition.
I am a very humble person, I haven't raised anything, the framers of the 14th deserve all the credit, I just repeat what they have written, but I do tank you! PEACE BE WITH YOU!!!

“I'm just a country boy”

Since: Feb 13

.Rooster Run, Ky

#89681 Mar 23, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I am a very humble person, I haven't raised anything, the framers of the 14th deserve all the credit, I just repeat what they have written, but I do tank you! PEACE BE WITH YOU!!!
Agreed then, good night my friends...and enemas.
OZombies

United States

#89683 Mar 23, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
OZ, everyone's a stranger until they stick their finger in your butt.....my dear friend.
Maybe that's your style ...and remember ; your opinion don't matter!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#89684 Mar 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
March 23, 2013
Sandstorm disrupts Obama's Holy Land travel
Thomas Lifson
What does one make of the sequential embarrassment of President Obama's armored limousine ("The Beast") conking out, and now a sudden sandstorm disrupting his travel to Bethlehem?
"A violent sandstorm that kicked up in Jerusalem on the last day of Mr. Obama's trip grounded President Obama's helicopter Friday, making it unsafe for Mr. Obama to fly to Palestinian-controlled Bethlehem." (Susan Crabtree, Washington Times)
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/03/s...
God "works" in mysterious ways :)
Who says he doesn't have a "sense of humor" ...
;0)
God has a great sense of humor, I look in the mirrow everyday, I ain't sixteen anylonger!!! But, that is a good thing!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89685 Mar 23, 2013
March 11, 2013
Many clerks oppose electronic voting
By RONNIE ELLIS
CNHI News Service

FRANKFORT — When Secretary of State Alison Grimes proposed ways to allow military personnel stationed outside of Kentucky to cast absentee ballots more easily and quickly, nearly everyone said it was a good idea.
Beliles of Common Cause of Kentucky believes it would be relatively easy to hack into those emails and change votes and many county clerks – just how many is in dispute – raised similar concerns.

http://dailyindependent.com/x624712214/Many-c...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89689 Mar 23, 2013
1CountryBumpkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed then, good night my friends...and enemas.
G'night Woof woof :)
Sleep well.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89692 Mar 23, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>God has a great sense of humor, I look in the mirrow everyday, I ain't sixteen anylonger!!! But, that is a good thing!
Same here JD ...
Same here ! <3

I'm "growing" into my middle aged maturity ...
With happiness ... in my blessings ...

Thankful I "made" it this far!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89693 Mar 23, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
God sent a sandstorm for chuckles...and that's not simple-mindedness
I'm in my bedroom alone and I'm embarrassed for you two
YepperZ ...
He "rules" in Israel too!

Especially, since Israel is His chosen people!
==========

Question: "Why did God choose Israel to be His chosen people?"

Answer: Speaking of the nation of Israel, Deuteronomy 7:7-9 tells us,“The LORD did not set His affection on you and choose you because you were more numerous than other peoples, for you were the fewest of all peoples. But it was because the LORD loved you and kept the oath He swore to your forefathers that He brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the land of slavery, from the power of Pharaoh king of Egypt. Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; He is the faithful God, keeping His covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love Him and keep His commands.”

Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/why-God-choose-Is...

;~)
Worse

Ashland, KY

#89694 Mar 23, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's true inner self:
Bombs exploding all around Obama while he was in Israel and then he wants Israel to bend over and take it.
Obama: "Israel you need to stop building and acknowledge Palestine as a state."
"Oops, says Obama as another bomb explodes and just think I didn't need a teleprompter to say this."
Israel, stay true to yourself, donot let an evil muslim dictate what to do as he does the liberal Americans.
Case closed.
Because your dumb ass sitting in the middle of kentucky knows whats best for israel? You should stick to what you know, but that probably makes everything feel like teflon, doesnt it?
OZombies

United States

#89695 Mar 23, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry granny, no cookies again, i suppose
Why don't you go and look for your real granny...maybe she has cookies for you and a hug...that's what you need ...you need love and you are not going to get it here, that's for sure!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#89696 Mar 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
G'night Woof woof :)
Sleep well.
Is that your & Ari's secret code? Woof Woof?
Awfully clever, you two.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89700 Mar 23, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that your & Ari's secret code? Woof Woof?
Awfully clever, you two.
"you" sound ... "green" ...

;0)
Worse

Ashland, KY

#89701 Mar 23, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies and more lies.
Liberals cannot be trusted for anything.
You can trust that we will keep winning elections.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Proud of heather carnes 4 min BFF 1
Journey Through Hell (Oct '10) 1 hr Diana 39
Harriman Tnn. symboxone clinic 3 hr Info 6
who will you vote for as jailer 4 hr John 55
Free Goat 4 hr hardon 7
Has Rabbit and Jm fell out ? 4 hr wondering 4
s.e.k.r.i. 4 hr worked there 6
who got arrested at bville walmart? Tue Ky Resident 4
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match