'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Uncle Tab

United States

#89586 Mar 23, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>What is RIGHT in your thinking! You haven't any idea what we think on the RIGHT, do you.
The RIGHT thinking is much more than putting this country in the crapper.
CPAC gave us all your views and they were crystal clear.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#89587 Mar 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
COPIED from another post
Senate Dums Vote To Provide Obamacare To Illegals...
http://cdn.rollcall.com/news/immigration_vote...
Why? They aren't subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution.
Not only have the illegals violated our laws, they have violated the laws of their country by not obeying the treaties of their nation and ours.
As far as I am concerned and the US Constitution, a illegal hasn't any rights in this nation!
The US Constitution wasn't written for anyone else in the world, except a US Citizen, plainly stated in the Preamble, it never stated we the aliens and certainly not the illegal aliens!!!
OZombies

United States

#89589 Mar 23, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Kids are already being shot in their classrooms.
Where have you been??
Honestly, who shot those innocent defenseless little children? Law abiding citizens? Do you think gang bangers will give up their weapons, lunatics?
Do you think they would go one day for a background check? Seriously !!!!!

“I hit'em like Deer in the road”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#89590 Mar 23, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why has the philosophy of Conservatism left your party in the dire mess that it's in .
Conserve the establishment. Conserve the the philosophy. Conserve the traditions. Conserve the social institutions. Conserve the politics.
The party failed. It's over..The Phoenix is a myth. Like Creation and Rand Paul for President.
Why not?
Why not conserve the constitution?
Why not conserve the America we love?
Why not fight the "Radical Change" Obama seeks?
Because We The People Love America; not Amerika!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#89593 Mar 23, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why has the philosophy of Conservatism left your party in the dire mess that it's in .
Conserve the establishment. Conserve the the philosophy. Conserve the traditions. Conserve the social institutions. Conserve the politics.
The party failed. It's over..The Phoenix is a myth. Like Creation and Rand Paul for President.
Whether you know it or not, we are a Constitutional Republic, this means that every law created in all states and the federal government must conform with the Constitution as written, we must get back to this, no Constitutional jurisdiction, no Republic!!!
The US Constitution is not a living breathing thing, it is static, to change it , it will take an amendment.
At this point every state in the Union can be come their our nation, by the Constitution Obama is not the legal sitting president, since he was born a citizen of his father's nation "and not subject to the jurisdiction,thereof", this fact can not be changed.

“I'm just a country boy”

Since: Feb 13

.Rooster Run, Ky

#89594 Mar 23, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not, indeed. the question was, why did you so utterly fail?
And bring AmeriCa to the point where "Radical Change" is the only solution
And the playground semantics just makes you 'seem' even more foolish
GalaxyTrav is correct!
Conservatives must fight to preserve the United States Constitution because that Document is the embodiment of America.
It is that which preserves American Freedom, any fool who thinks otherwise does not deserve to be an American!
I think you will find Progressives and Conservatives will fight for that!
There is no lever strong enough to separate America from those freedoms. True Dat!
Uncle Tab

United States

#89596 Mar 23, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, who shot those innocent defenseless little children? Law abiding citizens? Do you think gang bangers will give up their weapons, lunatics?
Do you think they would go one day for a background check? Seriously !!!!!
A gang banger didn't shoot those kids with a stolen gun.... A crazy did.

No one around him noticed a thing?

Really??

Bullshit!! The kid probably had a Nutball republican mother who was nuts and spends all her time on the computer about how much she loves her guns and god while her Nutball kid was in the basement playing those crazy video games shooting up ppl.

That is your life.

“I'm just a country boy”

Since: Feb 13

.Rooster Run, Ky

#89597 Mar 23, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Whether you know it or not, we are a Constitutional Republic, this means that every law created in all states and the federal government must conform with the Constitution as written, we must get back to this, no Constitutional jurisdiction, no Republic!!!
The US Constitution is not a living breathing thing, it is static, to change it , it will take an amendment.
At this point every state in the Union can be come their our nation, by the Constitution Obama is not the legal sitting president, since he was born a citizen of his father's nation "and not subject to the jurisdiction,thereof", this fact can not be changed.
Those "assertions" remain unproven in a court of law; will they ever see a "Real" court? Will there ever be a definitive answer?
The SCOTUS has "refused " to revisit Roe V. Wade, they may chose to do likewise with this issue, then what?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#89598 Mar 23, 2013
1CountryBumpkin wrote:
<quoted text>GalaxyTrav is correct!
Conservatives must fight to preserve the United States Constitution because that Document is the embodiment of America.
It is that which preserves American Freedom, any fool who thinks otherwise does not deserve to be an American!
I think you will find Progressives and Conservatives will fight for that!
There is no lever strong enough to separate America from those freedoms. True Dat!
Not only what you stated, the US Constitution is the "Law of the Land", which has been under attack since its ratification.
I would suggest those that do not want to follow the "Law of the Land", they should request separation from the United States of America, me I will never live in those states.
OZombies

United States

#89600 Mar 23, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
A gang banger didn't shoot those kids with a stolen gun.... A crazy did.
No one around him noticed a thing?
Really??
Bullshit!! The kid probably had a Nutball republican mother who was nuts and spends all her time on the computer about how much she loves her guns and god while her Nutball kid was in the basement playing those crazy video games shooting up ppl.
That is your life.
Again, law abiding citizens didn't go shooting innocent people and little children! It's not Republican or Democrat...it's crazy...

No, that's NOT my life!
Ameican Lady

Danville, KY

#89601 Mar 23, 2013
Atheism is "evil" ...
Do NOT care how you look at it!
==========

HORRIFIC HUMAN TOLL OF 'MILITANT ATHEISM' EXPOSED
USSR's genocide against Christians largely ignored
His impetus is to tell the story of the attempt by atheists to stamp out belief — primarily of Christians but also Jews and Muslims .

He wants to tell the story so that today’s generation will not repeat it.

He told WND that younger generations in the former Soviet Union don’t know much about the era, because those who experienced it were told not to talk or are reluctant to relive the horror.

“The Holocaust did it to the Jews,” he said.“The Russians, they did it to a population.”

Their target was religious because it was “the biggest wall at the time that kept people from bowing to the Soviet government.”

Under the Soviet doctrine of separation of church and state, churches were forbidden to give to the poor or carry on educational activities.

Religious believers could not publish literature and churches were barred from holding special meetings for children, youth or women.

Church property was confiscated, and religion was banned from the school and university system. Students were indoctrinated with atheism and anti-religious teachings.

Gonzalez told WND there is a danger that such persecution could return.

“It is our hope that individuals can learn from the history of the persecution of believers in the USSR and therefore, recognize the harm of a new militant atheist movement today, which promotes the mockery of the religious and the believes they hold sacred.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/horrific-human-tol...
Ameican Lady

Danville, KY

#89603 Mar 23, 2013
LAWMAKERS TOLD CONSTITUTION REQUIRES SECURE BORDER
All they need to do is demand protection against 'invasion'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/lawmakers-told-con...

WE "have" to "secure OUR Borders" ...

Pronto

#1 Priority!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89604 Mar 23, 2013
ooops

Left out the 'r' in American
FIXED it!:)
Hi Dont Tread

West Liberty, KY

#89606 Mar 23, 2013
countrygoat wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha...ditch your democRAT brain...
Keep going ...idiot!!!!!
Meeeeeeeee!!!!!
So, you like goats,i guess that's how you got your perveted ways started. Out behind the barn,no doubt,your daddy told you to go milk the goats and you had other ideas. Still talking to 13 year olds,i see,somebody ought to slip some saltpeter in your coffee,you spineless excuse for humanity.
Lol

Kansas City, MO

#89607 Mar 23, 2013
Tell me more

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#89609 Mar 23, 2013
anonymouu T wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to Iraq when they hit them in 1981. You are an ignorant troll. Iran is laughing at the U.S. because of their teleprompter king. The entire world is laughing at your joke for a president. Iran knows better than to provoke Israel. They know they can get away with provoking the U.S., just as North Korea is laughing at your president.
Negative. As I said before Israel knows better than to fuck with Iran which is precisely why they haven't. And won't.

And speaking of laughing and provoking, there's a vid of Ahmadinejad literally chuckling @ the idea of Israel waging war. Have you seen it? I'm sure Netanyahu has.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#89610 Mar 23, 2013
1CountryBumpkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Those "assertions" remain unproven in a court of law; will they ever see a "Real" court? Will there ever be a definitive answer?
The SCOTUS has "refused " to revisit Roe V. Wade, they may chose to do likewise with this issue, then what?
Those assertions comes from the writer of the 14th amendment Citizenship Clause, Mr. Howard and the Civil Rights Act of 1866, which was the first national law concerning citizenship in this nation.
Prior to the Civil Rights Act of 1866, the states made citizens and made a mess of the process.
In WKA the USSC just completely by passed the intent of the Citizenship Clause and created their own, which put them in violation of the US Constitution.
At this time there isn't an ipso facto citizenship granted in the US per the Constitution, there is a condition.
Wtf

Matawan, NJ

#89612 Mar 23, 2013
Why
OZombies

United States

#89613 Mar 23, 2013
Hi Dont Tread wrote:
<quoted text>So, you like goats,i guess that's how you got your perveted ways started. Out behind the barn,no doubt,your daddy told you to go milk the goats and you had other ideas. Still talking to 13 year olds,i see,somebody ought to slip some saltpeter in your coffee,you spineless excuse for humanity.
Hello country goat girl...meeeeeeeee!!!!!

Do you think Obama "your man" likes spineless
creatures...like country goat crazy girl, meeeee!

Looks, like someone already slipped saltpeter in your coffee, that's why you go nuts ...meeeeeeeee!

Ciao country goat girl, meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#89615 Mar 23, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
actually.. must conform to the Constitution as interpreted 'since it is static' and can be amended
except for the stupidity of your 'not the legal sitting president' statement, and what follows...I agree with the rest
still doesn't explain the downfall of the GOP
The Constitution can be amended, but it can't be amended by the USSC with their rulings.
Obama was born a citizen of his father's nation, this precluded him from being a citizen of this nation and it also precluded him from being a Natural Born Citizen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nick Mandel and Amy Gray 12 min losers 4
Social security 32 min John 3
Amanda Jordan 32 min looking 3
knox co. needs mike baker for jailer 54 min Gray Citizan 1
Has Rabbit and Jm fell out ? 1 hr Flat Licker 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr The_Box 131,411
Free Goat 3 hr Sunshine 3
who will you vote for as jailer 6 hr Please stay on track 41
who got arrested at bville walmart? 10 hr Ky Resident 4
Barbourville Dating