'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
79,481 - 79,500 of 151,485 Comments Last updated 12 min ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89525 Mar 23, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
dram about me?
President Obama Admits To Barbara Walters:

Deep Down ...

‘There’s A Laziness In Me’

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cue-outrage-presid...

;0)
repub bend over boy

Union, NJ

#89527 Mar 23, 2013
just wondering how many pink-belly bottom-feeding anti-women homo-phobe's rushie limbaugh bentover the log weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-haaaa aaaaaaaaaa

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#89529 Mar 23, 2013
Reality wrote:
You're either with Israel or you're with the TERRORIST.
Do some research into middle east history. There were no enemies of the US or Terrorist until the Brits set the Jews in the middle of them all. Just like the rest of the problems the US has it's our own fault of our nose in other nations affairs.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#89530 Mar 23, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
A Call to Our Leaders
By Jonathan Helderen
Mr. Helderen, 25, is a mechanical engineering student at Ben-Gurion University. He served as a combat soldier in the Israel Defense Forces.
I came with no expectations. I thought we were going to hear the same old song, only this time from an excellent rhetorician. I wasn't entirely wrong, but I was definitely in for a big surprise. Instead of speaking as usual about the Israeli and Palestinian governments and what the leaders on both sides should or should not do, President Obama talked to me. He talked to my friends beside me. He talked to the young, motivated Middle Eastern students who wish to finish school, find a good job and start a family. It doesn't matter where these students are from, Ramallah or Tel Aviv. At the end of the day, we all want the same basic thing — to live our lives in peace and to prosper.
President Obama told us that the next chapter of our story as a nation is in our hands. "You — the young people of Israel — must now claim the future," he pleaded. He is right. Now, with a new Israeli government and with a strong American administration, more supportive than ever, we have to make the change. I call on my leaders: use this window of opportunity that is filled with renewed hope in the light of this inspiring speech. Listen to your people, to the young generation. Help us write a better future.
Sounds great doesn`t it?Just about the same as when he promised things about ObamaCare.Now we all know he lies.Sooo,just what would he do if Israel has to bomb Iran?Another speech?

As for Ashley Judd running for Senator from Ky.Isn`t Ky where you have to live here and be a citizen of the State?She is doing neither.Don`t think Mitch will have to worry.He may have fun running against any clown,Ashley is just one.
Uncle Tab

United States

#89531 Mar 23, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Make me....
You can't!!

That's why everything you post is a lie.

Unstable crazy republican.

Thanks for proving my point.
Uncle Tab

United States

#89532 Mar 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
HIGH Fives!:)
Republican 'proof' if you can't find what we say us true, makes it true??

Republican logic is why you idiots lose elections and why your leaders say the party is old stale and out if touch.

Thank You all for being too stupid to realize it.

Heh. Just doesn't get any easier.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#89533 Mar 23, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds great doesn`t it?Just about the same as when he promised things about ObamaCare.Now we all know he lies.Sooo,just what would he do if Israel has to bomb Iran?Another speech?
As for Ashley Judd running for Senator from Ky.Isn`t Ky where you have to live here and be a citizen of the State?She is doing neither.Don`t think Mitch will have to worry.He may have fun running against any clown,Ashley is just one.
Israel won't bomb Iran. They know better.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#89534 Mar 23, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this for real?
I didn't think liberals could be more ignorant but you have proved it is possible.
To one dumb liberal: "How do you think they rounded the millions up?"
Why did Hitler confiscate their weapons?
You don't think the Jewish people were thinking...this madman is taking our weapons, WHY? Many of them died trying to escape, now get this, the Nazi shot them with a real gun....not the pop tarts in which the child was punished for and by what....another dumb liberal.
I hope GOD in heaven will forgive me but you are just one stupid being.
Why don't you do this for about an hour instead of postings Repub lies?
#1. Hitler NEVER confiscated weapons. As a matter of FACT he changed the Laws that allow Germans Citizens to be able to get MORE weapons.
#2. THE ONLY guns that were taken from German Citizens were by the US and Russia AFTER WWII.
.\
Now if you can find any link that proves anything I just posted as wrong, by ALL means feel free to post it.
I'll even help you get started with research. Hitler became Chancellor on January 30, 1933
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89535 Mar 23, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
suppose that was their little secret? sounds honest to me
Deep down...
'There's a Bitchiness in You"
cleansing, huh?
BI*CH

B - Beautiful
I - Intelligent
T - Talented
C - Creative
H - Happy .....:)

and THAT's Ms. BI*CH to you!

;~)

NO "cleansing" needed ...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#89536 Mar 23, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't!!
That's why everything you post is a lie.
Unstable crazy republican.
Thanks for proving my point.
Hola!

You already knew she/he wouldn't/couldn't post anything to back up the fabricated stories they spend their entire day dreaming up. Unstable crazy lying ass Republicans.

Aint nobody got time for that.
Uncle Tab

United States

#89537 Mar 23, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Do some research into middle east history. There were no enemies of the US or Terrorist until the Brits set the Jews in the middle of them all. Just like the rest of the problems the US has it's our own fault of our nose in other nations affairs.
Really Injudgement???

Have you EVER seen a republican do research??

Copy and pasting is as far as research goes for them. LOL

NONE of them research anything.

See what happened when I asked the crazy reality Nutball for a source on her made up quote? She couldn't provide the source for the quote.

Which means that it's a lie. That's all they do is lie and get all stupid when we prove them wrong and immediately do into fear doom and gloom mode.

It's just so sad these people are so ignorant. But a perfect example why we need mental evaluations before they have ANY guns

That will make our country much safer for these crazy idiots

Best way to back a Repubs into a corner about what they say?? Ask for proof then they really go nuts. Lol

It's just that easy
Uncle Tab

United States

#89539 Mar 23, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you do this for about an hour instead of postings Repub lies?
#1. Hitler NEVER confiscated weapons. As a matter of FACT he changed the Laws that allow Germans Citizens to be able to get MORE weapons.
#2. THE ONLY guns that were taken from German Citizens were by the US and Russia AFTER WWII.
.\
Now if you can find any link that proves anything I just posted as wrong, by ALL means feel free to post it.
I'll even help you get started with research. Hitler became Chancellor on January 30, 1933
ROTHLMAO!!!

Really??

A republican do research????

C'mon now!!

They are way too stupid to do that. We all see what they do here. They just copy and paste what FalseNews and end and rush beck.... All the nutballs who they now to.

Don't get your hopes up. I'd bet money they post links from FalseNews lol
Uncle Tab

United States

#89540 Mar 23, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Hola!
You already knew she/he wouldn't/couldn't post anything to back up the fabricated stories they spend their entire day dreaming up. Unstable crazy lying ass Republicans.
Aint nobody got time for that.
Exactly!!

This methhead always posts quotes and never posts any sources. When asked why she lies so much they all call you lazy to try to cover their asses.

They don't understand we and others know they're liars and are unstable but that's why we win elections and they're stuck on the net living the only life they have.

ALONE!!
Syl

Broken Arrow, OK

#89541 Mar 23, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts (as usual) back me... Unstable republicans go on and on about wanting to own as many assault weapons as possible, not democrats.
That FACT being stated.... Common sense folks (NOT you) know that the ones who want the crazy guns are the ones who use the guns.
Using your crazy thoughts would mean that drug dealers aren't a problem because the users are the ones who use the drugs so let the dealers go??
Makes perfect republican sense.
Republicans have showed their instability here many times. Seen a few of you nutballs go on and on about guns, make racists jokes, say hateful things about democrats children slumming... Just because the political views are different??
That's the reason we need mental evaluation for you people because when you get these guns that you want to get so freely, you murder people.
Trying to say the people NOT wanting you crazies to have guns made just for mass killing, nothing else, makes you look even more ignorant!!
What gun did hitler use to kill 6 million ppl??
*snicker*
Her boat is full of holes and sucking fast.
Idiot!
The Soviet Union established gun control in 1929. From 1929 to 1953 about 20 million dissidents , unable to defend them selves were rounded up and exterminated.
In 1911, Turkey established gun control from 1915 to 1917, unable to defend them selves, 1 and 1/2 million people were rounded up and exterminated.
Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945 a total of 13 million Jews and others unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

China established gun control in 1935. from 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents , unable to defend them selves were rounded up and exterminated.
Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 1000,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.
Uganda established gun control. In 1970 to 1979, 3000,000 christian's unable to defend them selves were rounded up and exterminated.
Cambodia established gun control in 1956. from 1975 to 1977, 1 million uneducated people, unable to defend them selves were rounded up and exterminated.
Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th century , 56 million.

Still snickering?
Uncle Tab

United States

#89542 Mar 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
BI*CH
B - Beautiful
I - Intelligent
T - Talented
C - Creative
H - Happy .....:)
and THAT's Ms. BI*CH to you!
;~)
NO "cleansing" needed ...
Crackhead!!

We all agree, you're too dumb to catch on how you appear to people.

Most unstable people who are nuts don't understand why people see the truth about them.

Admitting you're nuts will be your first steps into understanding why we and people from every other board you post on (we know that cause YOU copy and paste it here when everyone else laughs at your crazy ass LMAO)! Know you aren't right in the head.
Uncle Tab

United States

#89543 Mar 23, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
The Soviet Union established gun control in 1929. From 1929 to 1953 about 20 million dissidents , unable to defend them selves were rounded up and exterminated.
In 1911, Turkey established gun control from 1915 to 1917, unable to defend them selves, 1 and 1/2 million people were rounded up and exterminated.
Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945 a total of 13 million Jews and others unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.
China established gun control in 1935. from 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents , unable to defend them selves were rounded up and exterminated.
Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 1000,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.
Uganda established gun control. In 1970 to 1979, 3000,000 christian's unable to defend them selves were rounded up and exterminated.
Cambodia established gun control in 1956. from 1975 to 1977, 1 million uneducated people, unable to defend them selves were rounded up and exterminated.
Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th century , 56 million.
Still snickering?
You must have left out where the US has rounded up all those guns, same as those countries.

Did you forget to post those FACTS??

Or are you an idiot comparing apples to oranges.

Post Obama's Executive Order stating there is a gun grab.

No.... Not snickering now.... I'm flat out LMAO@you!!

Anything else dumb uneducated republican??
Amen

Jamestown, KY

#89544 Mar 23, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Do some research into middle east history. There were no enemies of the US or Terrorist until the Brits set the Jews in the middle of them all. Just like the rest of the problems the US has it's our own fault of our nose in other nations affairs.
What about God's affairs, and where will the Jews live.
OZombies

United States

#89545 Mar 23, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you mean baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa repuke country goat. At least we HAVE a brain and we will:
DITCH MITCH
DITCH BITCH your rotten DemocRAT brain...!
Syl

Broken Arrow, OK

#89546 Mar 23, 2013
Frankly, I'm not worried about the crooks with guns on the streets in the US as much the political crooks in DC coming after Americas who fight bact at being controlled. Shoot a few people and control is easily obtained. Let them threaten our children and see how much we fight back.
They know what they are doing. When this country goes broke,and
people start going hungry, they will take to the streets and demanding food for their family's. They will be mowed down with their assault weapons like wild animals.
Wait till the welfare money runs out. These poor people will the first to feel it.
Wait and see, hide and watch.
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

#89547 Mar 23, 2013
What Has Capitalism Done for Us Lately?
Bill takes a close look at avarice, banks, and capitalism — the ABCs of economic inequality — with insight from Sheila Bair and Richard Wolff.
March 23, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/bus97qo http://www.commondreams.org/video/2013/03/23

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min whisperinghope 2,127
Eddie and Stacy affair at union. 5 min boring 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Curious 130,623
City councilman raising property Tax Next 8 min lateda 11
Kfc 10 min chickadee 9
ps3 12 min qwert 3
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 13 min child 1,051
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••