'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#89566 Mar 23, 2013
Be all you can be, or what you want to be, but do not overstep your intelligence to be that, this will lead you down the path to destruction.

Justice Dale
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#89568 Mar 23, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
step 1 - admit you're powerless
step 2 - belief in a higher power...the DNC
I'm proud of you JD
say: O Bam A....O Bam A
Powerless - No
The DNC is nothing more than a cloak for communism, all of the real democrats are gone, they are in the RNC.
OZombies

United States

#89569 Mar 23, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there something dangerous about this forum that is unsuitable for a 13 year old? if so, you and your partners in slime might be the psychotic ones. I can't be older to make you defeated ones feel better about yourselves. Can't admit that you're outsmarted by a young boy at every turn, but you are, and you all know it. Every single one of you know.
You represent the Grand Ole Party!
How utterly pathetic
I hope authorities are watching this site ...13 year old have NO business been here...this is how perverts get other 13 year old ...

outsmarted NO, talking dirty and be disrespectful towards other adults YES...

What is pathetic is your sick and disrespectful behavior towards others here ...

You're real CREEP...talking about your own private parts here...getting satisfaction much? Get lost!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#89570 Mar 23, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
Be all you can be, or what you want to be, but do not overstep your intelligence to be that, this will lead you down the path to destruction.
Justice Dale
Now we must pass this bill, "to findout what is in it", now this is someone who has overstepped her intelligence!!!
OZombies

United States

#89571 Mar 23, 2013
O bum A defended by his supporters demoBums!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#89575 Mar 23, 2013
"now just take you shotgun and fire a few rounds, through your door, or outside, this will dispatch the intruders" (paraphrasing). This has to be someone who has really overstepped his intelligence.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#89576 Mar 23, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
if they're in the RNC, they're gone all right.
What is RIGHT in your thinking! You haven't any idea what we think on the RIGHT, do you.
The RIGHT thinking is much more than putting this country in the crapper.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#89577 Mar 23, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
if they're in the RNC, they're gone all right.
Yes, we are gone and we will not be back, until you clear the party of the extremist.
Just like Reagan said, "I didn't leave the democrat party, they left me"!
OZombies

United States

#89578 Mar 23, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a valid account here and met all the requirements (that is being at least 13)the authorities can't keep me off this site, talking about my private parts isn't illegal. and if there are perverts here after me, well that's just one more thing wrong with the republican party, isn't it..And finally, my behavior here is no worse that yours. In fact, I'm more considerate and polite on this forum than you are.
And finally number 2...explain to me why a 13 year old has no business here. You'd think you conservative minded loyalists would want to educate me, raise me up in the ways of the Lord, and shit like that.
How childish, Republicans are after you...really!
Offering your private parts in front of other adults here, shows your manners, which usually comes from home, and you have NONE...asking other woman if she want to play with you,(if you are 13) it's beyond disrespectful ...13 year old usually asks other 13 year old and not some woman that maybe can be your aunt, your mother even grandmother ... you are one very sad individual!
anonymouu T

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#89579 Mar 23, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a valid account here and met all the requirements (that is being at least 13)the authorities can't keep me off this site, talking about my private parts isn't illegal. and if there are perverts here after me, well that's just one more thing wrong with the republican party, isn't it..And finally, my behavior here is no worse that yours. In fact, I'm more considerate and polite on this forum than you are.
And finally number 2...explain to me why a 13 year old has no business here. You'd think you conservative minded loyalists would want to educate me, raise me up in the ways of the Lord, and shit like that.
You are an ignorant troll trolling for attention. You play like a 13 year old but chronologically you are middle age male. You are an ignorant troll with no life. You love the attention because you have no life. You have been outed. You are ignorant. You are severely intellectually impaired and treat this message board as your therapy. That is sad little man. You should have been nicer to family members then they would have thrown you a bone to play with. Instead you are an ignorant troll fantasizing as a young person. You are sick. You are ignorant. You should sue your parents for their failing to give you enough attention. You should sue your school system for being liberal and destroying the only chance you had at a normal life. Instead you ended up on topix pretending to be something you are not. How sad. You are ignorant
anonymouu T

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#89580 Mar 23, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican 'proof' if you can't find what we say us true, makes it true??
Republican logic is why you idiots lose elections and why your leaders say the party is old stale and out if touch.
Thank You all for being too stupid to realize it.
Heh. Just doesn't get any easier.
Here is the truth. You are a preadtor. You are ignorant. You have no life. You are a predator. You are ignorant. You have no life. You are a preadtor. You are ignorant. You have no life. You are a predator. You are ignorant. You have no life. You are a preadtor. You are ignorant. You have no life. You are a predator. You are ignorant. You have no life. This is an automated response.
anonymouu T

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#89581 Mar 23, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
step 1 - admit you're powerless
step 2 - belief in a higher power...the DNC
I'm proud of you JD
say: O Bam A....O Bam A
step 1 - admit you are an ignorant troll
step 2 - belief that you were raised that way
say: racist 1/2 O-negro,... racist 1/2 O-negro
anonymouu T

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#89582 Mar 23, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel won't bomb Iran. They know better.
Tell that to Iraq when they hit them in 1981. You are an ignorant troll. Iran is laughing at the U.S. because of their teleprompter king. The entire world is laughing at your joke for a president. Iran knows better than to provoke Israel. They know they can get away with provoking the U.S., just as North Korea is laughing at your president.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89583 Mar 23, 2013
COPIED from another post

Senate Dums Vote To Provide Obamacare To Illegals...

http://cdn.rollcall.com/news/immigration_vote...
Uncle Tab

United States

#89584 Mar 23, 2013
Syl wrote:
Frankly, I'm not worried about the crooks with guns on the streets in the US as much the political crooks in DC coming after Americas who fight bact at being controlled. Shoot a few people and control is easily obtained. Let them threaten our children and see how much we fight back.
They know what they are doing. When this country goes broke,and
people start going hungry, they will take to the streets and demanding food for their family's. They will be mowed down with their assault weapons like wild animals.
Wait till the welfare money runs out. These poor people will the first to feel it.
Wait and see, hide and watch.
Kids are already being shot in their classrooms.

Where have you been??
Uncle Tab

United States

#89585 Mar 23, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
I saved something for you to post. Dick Head.
Republicans get testy when you prove them to be liars and idiots.

Thanks for proving me right once again.

Won't even call you a name. Don't need to

You're too dumb to understand that I'm guessing.

LMAO
Uncle Tab

United States

#89586 Mar 23, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>What is RIGHT in your thinking! You haven't any idea what we think on the RIGHT, do you.
The RIGHT thinking is much more than putting this country in the crapper.
CPAC gave us all your views and they were crystal clear.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#89587 Mar 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
COPIED from another post
Senate Dums Vote To Provide Obamacare To Illegals...
http://cdn.rollcall.com/news/immigration_vote...
Why? They aren't subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution.
Not only have the illegals violated our laws, they have violated the laws of their country by not obeying the treaties of their nation and ours.
As far as I am concerned and the US Constitution, a illegal hasn't any rights in this nation!
The US Constitution wasn't written for anyone else in the world, except a US Citizen, plainly stated in the Preamble, it never stated we the aliens and certainly not the illegal aliens!!!
OZombies

United States

#89589 Mar 23, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Kids are already being shot in their classrooms.
Where have you been??
Honestly, who shot those innocent defenseless little children? Law abiding citizens? Do you think gang bangers will give up their weapons, lunatics?
Do you think they would go one day for a background check? Seriously !!!!!

“I hit'em like Deer in the road”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#89590 Mar 23, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why has the philosophy of Conservatism left your party in the dire mess that it's in .
Conserve the establishment. Conserve the the philosophy. Conserve the traditions. Conserve the social institutions. Conserve the politics.
The party failed. It's over..The Phoenix is a myth. Like Creation and Rand Paul for President.
Why not?
Why not conserve the constitution?
Why not conserve the America we love?
Why not fight the "Radical Change" Obama seeks?
Because We The People Love America; not Amerika!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Darren k west please pick up political signs 46 min Knox 6
Darren k west come to catron ave get your signs 1 hr Today please 2
Jenny Mills 1 hr Really 3
John w bays 2 hr lol 4
Amanda Jordan 2 hr guy in a truck 17
threesomes (May '11) 6 hr Anonymous 34
Quantummist real name is Paul Mays 7 hr Lmao 2
Devin Eubanks in Jail 7 hr Well 8
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Fri Anonymous 48
Barbourville Dating