'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
79,461 - 79,480 of 146,845 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

"We don't need guns, "Just tell men not to rape women and they will stop."

Liberal Consultant Zerlina Maxwell
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
What I see is dumb-downed liberals unable to face the truth.
Mass shooter as in the most killed by someone?
How about Hitler?
The shooters in America who went into unarmed areas such as schools, colleges, theaters, etc. were all liberals.
You just need to face the facts.
hahaha, how many socks do you have? Prove it dumbass. Show us one article that says they were liberals. It was probably some grizzly soccer mom has been rocker type repuke. You are an expert at blowing out your ass aren't you, reality challenged? I only see repukes...in denial. hahaha

DITCH MITCH

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
you say that about all us distinguished, handsome men
Pffffft. Obama is a rock star, you're real life baby.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

"When the gunman realizes that nobody else is armed, he will lay down his weapons and turn himself in....that's just human nature."

Senator Diane Feinstein
Another Stupid Democrat

Sen. Dimwit Feinstein, tell this to the parents and survivors of Sand Hook, Colorada Theater and the other Unarmed places where innocent lives were killed.

Did these nutty shooters lay down their guns?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha, how many socks do you have? Prove it dumbass. Show us one article that says they were liberals. It was probably some grizzly soccer mom has been rocker type repuke. You are an expert at blowing out your ass aren't you, reality challenged? I only see repukes...in denial. hahaha
DITCH MITCH
Hahahahaha
Several of have already given sites in which the shooters were liberals.

Its not my fault, you are unable to decipher the truth from your world of fantasy.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

You're either with Israel or you're with the TERRORIST.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

GUN CONTROL.....
made the Holocaust possible.

Americans, no more Nazi Gun Control Laws.
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your point demoRAT...one night my "location' was in Australia?
rotflmao @ the sock...did you just admit you were some lunatic acting like they were from a spinning country someplace else in the world, slipping up leaving off letters in your sock name, ranting juvenile racist bullshit, and proving what a true loser repuke you are? PRICELESS

Desparate repukes in denial at being the minority now. Can't fool the MAJORITY and can't BUY an election. haha

DITCH MITCH

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. He has the rock star quality wherever he goes and they hate that. Plus their racism couldn't be held in any longer. They disgust me.
DITCH MITCH
It is disgusting. They unleash it, then deny it.

Racism? Where??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Keep Mitch wrote:
Sorry Demogaggers , you have been exposed....
KEEP MITCH .. throw Judd into the ditch!
You really should consider praying daily that Ashley Judd doesn't run.

Go. Start now.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
What I see is dumb-downed liberals unable to face the truth.
Mass shooter as in the most killed by someone?
How about Hitler?
The shooters in America who went into unarmed areas such as schools, colleges, theaters, etc. were all liberals.
You just need to face the facts.
Facts (as usual) back me... Unstable republicans go on and on about wanting to own as many assault weapons as possible, not democrats.

That FACT being stated.... Common sense folks (NOT you) know that the ones who want the crazy guns are the ones who use the guns.

Using your crazy thoughts would mean that drug dealers aren't a problem because the users are the ones who use the drugs so let the dealers go??

Makes perfect republican sense.

Republicans have showed their instability here many times. Seen a few of you nutballs go on and on about guns, make racists jokes, say hateful things about democrats children slumming... Just because the political views are different??

That's the reason we need mental evaluation for you people because when you get these guns that you want to get so freely, you murder people.

Trying to say the people NOT wanting you crazies to have guns made just for mass killing, nothing else, makes you look even more ignorant!!

What gun did hitler use to kill 6 million ppl??

*snicker*

Her boat is full of holes and sucking fast.

Idiot!
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zfkM-hxE2pA
Oh please reality challenged, no one is going to click on your virus infected link. What would we see, you and your buddies in white sheets? nazi uniforms? Your white supremacist club? lmao @ the lemming tool fool you are. haha

DITCH MITCH
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha
Several of have already given sites in which the shooters were liberals.
Its not my fault, you are unable to decipher the truth from your world of fantasy.
Please provide one CREDIBLE site liar. Info Wars, NWO, Armaggeddon or FAUXBOX don't count. You are really fact challenged aren't you?

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
"We don't need guns, "Just tell men not to rape women and they will stop."
Liberal Consultant Zerlina Maxwell
Rape is gods will.

Republican political stance
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
DITCH MITCH
She can't prove it.

But putting facts together... It leads to republicans doing the shootings

Republicans go on and on about guns guns guns. How many times have we seen it here?

Republicans are unstable... Again... How many times have we see goat girl no reality and the crackhead make racial statements, hateful things.

Republicans go on and on about doom and gloom and fear even as our country is coming back. What do they do?? Claim we're going to have a civil war LMAO

Republicans don't want mental evaluations for guns being purchased. Why?? Cause none of them could get a gun. Plain and simple

All boiled down and facts given... Republicans are the ones who do mass shootings... They're cowards, unstable, and worthless.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
"When the gunman realizes that nobody else is armed, he will lay down his weapons and turn himself in....that's just human nature."
Senator Diane Feinstein
Another Stupid Democrat
Sen. Dimwit Feinstein, tell this to the parents and survivors of Sand Hook, Colorada Theater and the other Unarmed places where innocent lives were killed.
Did these nutty shooters lay down their guns?
Please site your source for the quote you posted.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
call me baby again, Love
Anytime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts (as usual) back me... Unstable republicans go on and on about wanting to own as many assault weapons as possible, not democrats.
That FACT being stated.... Common sense folks (NOT you) know that the ones who want the crazy guns are the ones who use the guns.
Using your crazy thoughts would mean that drug dealers aren't a problem because the users are the ones who use the drugs so let the dealers go??
Makes perfect republican sense.
Republicans have showed their instability here many times. Seen a few of you nutballs go on and on about guns, make racists jokes, say hateful things about democrats children slumming... Just because the political views are different??
That's the reason we need mental evaluation for you people because when you get these guns that you want to get so freely, you murder people.
Trying to say the people NOT wanting you crazies to have guns made just for mass killing, nothing else, makes you look even more ignorant!!
What gun did hitler use to kill 6 million ppl??
*snicker*
Her boat is full of holes and sucking fast.
Idiot!
Is this for real?

I didn't think liberals could be more ignorant but you have proved it is possible.

To one dumb liberal: "How do you think they rounded the millions up?"

Why did Hitler confiscate their weapons?

You don't think the Jewish people were thinking...this madman is taking our weapons, WHY? Many of them died trying to escape, now get this, the Nazi shot them with a real gun....not the pop tarts in which the child was punished for and by what....another dumb liberal.

I hope GOD in heaven will forgive me but you are just one stupid being.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Please site your source for the quote you posted.
Make me....
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
Oh lQQkie, the anonyMOUTH is still confused what country it's in. Too funny:
Obama “completely conquers” Israel
“He’s completely conquered us,” said Israel’s new cabinet secretary ahead of the second state dinner in Obama’s honor in as many nights.“It’s been a wonderful trip.”
Many Israelis compared the president to a rock star. One boy who met him at a reception at the home of President Shimon Peres was filmed later telling friends,“He’s really tall. He’s handsome.” Jerusalemites seemed dazed by the proximity to such glamour.
Obama chose as the centerpiece of his visit one of the most extensive and probing presidential statements ever made on the nature of Israeli-American ties and on the possibilities, both hopeful and dire, that await Israel in its future.
The 45-minute speech was interrupted more than 15 times by a cheering audience made up of university students who had won their place in the convention center hall through raffles.
It was that message, that to secure its own future Israel has no choice but to pursue peace, and his exhortation to youth to lead their own politicians toward action that left the deepest impression.
Ahmad Tibi, an Israeli-Arab member of parliament, was moved to say on Israel Radio,“Honestly, when he discussed in detail the mosaic of Arab life under occupation — he is the first American president to do this. He described the suffering of Palestinians under Israeli rule. But there was nothing more moving for me than hearing the applause of those students every time Obama said,‘you must end occupation.’”
http://www.salon.com/2013/03/22/obama_complet...
Spin it all you want loser repuke lemmings. They LOVED him. Keep trying though.
DITCH MITCH
Bartered
March 20, 2013 - 4:48 pm
I learned that laughing at something seriously insulting is a sign of guilt. Overtly smiling at nothing is a sign of guilt as well. Sudden outbursts of laughter are just signs of insensitivity to others who have to listen to it but seem to accommodate insecurity.

Laugh it up hair brains, the jokes on you.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/03/20/israe...

NOTHING like PURE "joyous" laughter ...
from DEEP in the 'soul'...

libTARDS do NOT have that!

theirs are lil 'chiteating' grins
with 'mean' lil beady eyes ...

it SHOWS all over these boards ;0)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Tommy that use to work at oasis pizza 18 min Melussa 1
Teresa Johnson and Rex 1 hr Dang 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr justice_- 128,911
Jason Lee (Oct '13) 1 hr PalfromGA 7
Marlena cox 2 hr Tara 60
Did anyone go to the SOAR listening session? 3 hr Jack 1
Terry Jones 3 hr Man 2
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder Sun sheila 420
•••