'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#89367 Mar 22, 2013
Doc wrote:
<quoted text> Their history in 2014!
You got that right, 2016 and maybe history for awhile. It will take a long time for them to win an election as more and more people turn away from their lunatic logic taking the country back...like 100 years. They will be too busy fighting the new GOP Teabaggers while the Dems just keep winning elections. Doesn't get any better than that. Pure entertainment watching them eat their own and listening to interchangeable names and location topix trolls defend them. All while babbling about nonsense to distract those who know the truth. They sure are a bunch of lunatics. Proven here everyday and I am sure all the countless topix threads, facebook GOP haters, and lonely chat rooms they stalk. Great entertainment for the rest of us. lol

DITCH MITCH
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#89368 Mar 22, 2013
LQQkie, lQQkie, they all troll off. I guess Hot C, Uncle Tab, Pikeville WTF, Countrygirl, and others wore them out. hahaha

Silly repuke lemmings. They never learn. Babble, babble, babble....denial, denial, denial. Too funny. Maybe they all went to have tea with their imaginary friends. lol

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89369 Mar 22, 2013
Repukes wrote:
Memo to GOP: You Can’t Put Lipstick on an Elephant
by Robert Shrum Mar 22, 2013 4:45 AM EDT
Republicans’ trumpeted makeover plan has only been out a few days, but it’s already crumbling. Bob Shrum on how Paul Ryan and anti-gay zealots are shooting their party in the foot.
The Republican Nation Committee’s postmortem on 2012 is hardly a guarantee that the party will come back to electoral life in 2014, or even 2016.
And to find out why, look no further than Paul Ryan.
This is where Paul Ryan comes in. And the toxicity of his presence and his positions isn’t confined to Hispanics. The party’s disappointing 2012 vice presidential nominee, squashed by Joe Biden in their debate, has just forced Republicans in the House to vote for the budget plan Americans repudiated last November. It would voucherize Medicare, repeal Obamacare, shred Medicaid, starve education, medical research, the list goes on to give, you guessed it, tax breaks to the wealthy. It would smash federal spending—outside of Social Security and interest on the national debt—down to the lowest level since 1948.
House Republican Appropriations Chairman Hal Rogers, who feels he has to drink the tea of the Ryan budget, nonetheless complains that:“There are a lot of things we are not happy with… It cuts too much spending.”
And Rogers is not alone. There are a lot of things voters will be happy with in the Ryan budget—and a GOP that’s in a hole but can’t stop digging. The country has already caught on to the party’s calculation that it can trick people by renovating its style while recycling the same old ideas. Ryan himself, according to the latest Rasmussen poll—hardly a poll skewed against Republicans—has seen his approval rating plummet to 35 percent, down from 50 percent last August. And a new CNN survey reports that two thirds of Americans believe the GOP “favors the rich” and nearly half think it’s “too extreme.” The survey’s director says:“Unfavorable views [of the party] extend into nearly … every major demographic.”
Not long before the Ryan budget sailed through the House on a nearly lockstep Republican vote—only 10 Republican stepped back from the political abyss—one freshman member comforted himself with the notion that “it’s pretend
… We know it’s dead on arrival in the Senate.” But it will be very much alive as a defining campaign issue in 2014, and unless the GOP turns from its rigid ideology, in 2016 too. And so far, what’s plainly and decidedly dead, for all the Beltway blather about it, is the Republican makeover.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/03...
The Republican Nation Committee’s postmortem on 2012 is hardly a guarantee that the party will come back to electoral life in 2014, or even 2016. haha
GOP that’s in a hole but can’t stop digging...and digging and digging. Too funny.
DITCH MITCH
Memo to GOP: You Can’t Put Lipstick on an Elephant

I "guess" "u" think "u" can on an ASS ... ;0)

Approaching the Ass, he exclaimed:
“You could have fooled me, too, had I not heard your bray.”

Moral of the story IS:
Fine clothes may disguise a fool, but silly words will give him away.

http://www.kids-pages.com/folders/stories/Aes...

~_^
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#89370 Mar 22, 2013
Moral of the story is:

A Loser and her many socks thinks the story was about Ass. Nope, I didn't write the story. It's about those fatass elephants like you sitting on topix threads 24/7. But continue on with your fables. You do live in an imaginary world. Are you having tea with your imaginary friends little girl? hahaha.

Dumbass repuke lemming living in an imaginary world. Typical

DITCH MITCH
RandhasThePlan

Pikeville, KY

#89371 Mar 22, 2013
Today Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ken.) unveiled his FY2014 budget -“A Clear Vision to Revitalize America”– becoming the first Republican Senator this year to put forth a federal budget.
1. Eliminates the Department of Commerce

2. Requires that all regulations with an economic impact of more $100 million be approved by an up-or-down Congressional vote in or order to give Congress more authority over regulatory agencies.

3. It would lead to a $17 billion surplus in fiscal year 2018

4. Approves the Keystone XL pipeline

5. Gives all seniors the same health care plan as Members of Congress

6. Eliminates the Department of Education, but preserves Pell grants

7. Freezes foreign aid spending at $5 billion per year

8. Privatizes TSA

9. Eliminates the Department of Energy

10. Repeals Obamacare
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89372 Mar 22, 2013
California chef David Viens who ate his wife's boiled corpse sentenced 15 years to life in prison
Vies, who defended himself in the case, said in a rambling speech during sentencing Friday,'I loved my wife. I didn't cook my wife.' The judge, however, didn't buy it. Viens had told detectives he stuffed his wife Dawn into a drum and boiled her.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/cali...

I guess I better QUIT saying
"you can kill me,
but ...
ya can't EAT me" ...

huh ???

Some sociopath MIGHT!

;0)

Oh well ... at least I wouldn't KNOW it!...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89373 Mar 22, 2013
Repukes wrote:
Moral of the story is:
A Loser and her many socks thinks the story was about Ass. Nope, I didn't write the story. It's about those fatass elephants like you sitting on topix threads 24/7. But continue on with your fables. You do live in an imaginary world. Are you having tea with your imaginary friends little girl? hahaha.
DITCH MITCH
neener ... neener ...

The Lion, the Bear, and the Fox

A Lion and a Bear captured a Kid at the same moment, and began to fight for it. Finally, they were so exhausted that they had to lie down. A Fox, who had been watching them all this time from a distance, thought it was the perfect moment to approach.
He seized the Kid in an instant and ran off with it as fast as he could. The Lion and the Bear saw him, but not being able to get up, said:
“How foolish we proved ourselves to be for not having shared the prey in a friendly way. Now we have nothing left, while the Fox will enjoy a great meal.”

Those who have all the toil do not always get the profit.
http://www.kids-pages.com/folders/stories/Aes...

GOOGLE is VAST and "endless" ...
At least,... so far!

I'm "glad" I have a memory like an elephant ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89374 Mar 22, 2013
Repukes wrote:
Moral of the story is:
DITCH MITCH
Why did Jesus ride an ass? There are four reasons.

First, the prophet Zechariah wrote: "Behold, your king comes to you, triumphant and victorious. He is humble and riding on an ass, on a colt the foal of an ass." (Zech 9:9)

The messianic sign was at once perceived by the crowds who hailed Jesus as their king shouting, "Hosanna! Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!" (Mt 21:9) Catholics still shout this Davidic salutation every time the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass is celebrated. It is an acknowledgment that Jesus is the true Davidic Messiah and king.

Secondly, an ass is integral to the story of Abraham's offering of Isaac, a type of the oblation of the First Born Son as a sign of obedience.

The third reason is that King Solomon Solomon rode to his messianic coronation on a mule that had once belonged to David (1 Kgs 1:33-44).

http://www.taylormarshall.com/2011/04/why-did...
Doc

Evansville, IN

#89375 Mar 22, 2013
Repukes wrote:
Moral of the story is:
DITCH MITCH
GOP has to find these types co they can easily brainwash them. If they set in front of Fox News long enough they turn out like "American Lady" Gop and people like her think their on the moral high ground! You can go back and read some of her crap and you see real quick, SHE's not the christian she thinks she is. It's weird and bit scary to say the least!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89377 Mar 22, 2013
Cover-up Over Obama’s Eligibility – Will CNN be Charged with RICO?

http://wtpotus.wordpress.com/2012/09/12/cover...
Kim

Matawan, NJ

#89379 Mar 22, 2013
You all are crazy
Uncle Tab

United States

#89380 Mar 22, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I will continue mentioning their political affiliation because I know it just tears you up.
This is the only reflex liberals have reacted to and lets you know they are still zombie-like beings.
See, you can't refute that the mass killings were by liberal, muslim terrorists.So, you go on and on.
You are having a hard time dealing with it, aren't you? I know I would if the shooters were connected to Conservatives.
I just love it.
The liberal morons try to make the conservatives as the bad guys but the truth always wins over it.
The mass shooters were ALL liberals.
You don't see us democrats going nuts about guns, you don't see us democrats going on and on about guns on the Internet. You don't see us democrats being unstable statements.

So I'll say the mass shooters are republicans.

Just too many things line up for thy to be a fact.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89382 Mar 22, 2013
Doc wrote:
<quoted text> GOP has to find these types co they can easily brainwash them. If they set in front of Fox News long enough they turn out like "American Lady" Gop and people like her think their on the moral high ground! You can go back and read some of her crap and you see real quick, SHE's not the christian she thinks she is. It's weird and bit scary to say the least!
I don't listen to Glen Beck ...
I don't listen to Rush ...
I READ from ALL over the web ...

EVEN liberal sites ...

I "discern" my own information ...
FROM "many" different sources!

FOX is ONLY one of them ...

;0)

OpEd for progressives is a liberal site I half way trust ...
NONE of the others ...
THEY are liars ... like "u" libtards!

I am a woman of God ...
THUS child of God ...

Just like YOU!
Doc

Evansville, IN

#89383 Mar 22, 2013
Kim wrote:
You all are crazy
beeblu blleelnluc hhe ksksj whoooooooooooos ?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89384 Mar 22, 2013
Will Liberals Ever Notice Obama Is Raping Them?

As I previously pointed out at length , Barack Obama systematically and brilliantly worked on this plan, to slash "entitlements" in order to fund the Wall Street bailouts, and he has actively done so ever since as least four days before he was first inaugurated -- that is, starting no later than 16 January 2009. As I pointed out there, the lynch-pin of his entire plan is his refusal to use the weapon that he has legally available to him to crush the Republican threat of their use of the debt-ceiling to force the Federal Government into default in violation of the explicit command of the 14th Amendment, "The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law... shall not be questioned." In other words: Obama wants congressional Republicans to be able to force congressional Democrats to "agree" to slash Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid, and so Obama gives Republicans this power, which actually they do not legally possess. He gives it to them by refusing to use his own Constitutional power, forcing them to challenge him in court.

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Will-Liberal...
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#89385 Mar 22, 2013
Doc wrote:
<quoted text> GOP has to find these types co they can easily brainwash them. If they set in front of Fox News long enough they turn out like "American Lady" Gop and people like her think their on the moral high ground! You can go back and read some of her crap and you see real quick, SHE's not the christian she thinks she is. It's weird and bit scary to say the least!
So true. If anyone on here needed a Doc and meds it would be that lunatic and her cousin the goatgirl. An extreme wacko. She is probably already on a watch list. lol They are fauxbox brain dead for sure. I like that RepubliCON motto the zombie hates and gets so confused over so much:

The Republi-'con' motto:
......If you can keep the 'fools' fooled, then damn it, "KEEP 'EM FOOLED!"

hahaha

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89386 Mar 22, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
So true. If anyone on here needed a Doc and meds it would be that lunatic and her cousin the goatgirl. An extreme wacko. She is probably already on a watch list. lol They are fauxbox brain dead for sure. I like that RepubliCON motto the zombie hates and gets so confused over so much:
The Republi-'con' motto:
hahaha
DITCH MITCH
Hi "fool" ...

;0)
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#89387 Mar 22, 2013
RandhasThePlan wrote:
Today Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ken.) unveiled his FY2014 budget -“A Clear Vision to Revitalize America”– becoming the first Republican Senator this year to put forth a federal budget.
1. Eliminates the Department of Commerce
2. Requires that all regulations with an economic impact of more $100 million be approved by an up-or-down Congressional vote in or order to give Congress more authority over regulatory agencies.
3. It would lead to a $17 billion surplus in fiscal year 2018
4. Approves the Keystone XL pipeline
5. Gives all seniors the same health care plan as Members of Congress
6. Eliminates the Department of Education, but preserves Pell grants
7. Freezes foreign aid spending at $5 billion per year
8. Privatizes TSA
9. Eliminates the Department of Energy
10. Repeals Obamacare
NEVER happen and why grandrand will never get elected President. Sorry...dream on! FOOL

The Republi-'con' motto:

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89388 Mar 22, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republi-'con' motto:
hahaha
DITCH MITCH
Hi "fool" ...

;0)
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#89389 Mar 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi "fool" ...
;0)
YOUR the repuke fool. Plus a big lemming tool! FOOL

The Republi-'con' motto:

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who will you vote for as jailer 19 min I Vote every Time 53
Niki and Brett 46 min concerned 5
Questions for JM Hall in Next debate. 52 min County Worker 8
Illegal coon hunting going Davis bend road 1 hr WickerBill 9
Debate 1 Knox County Judge Executive 1 hr insane 1
Who will win for Knox County Jailer 2014 1 hr sarah 9
Mayor candidate Gary Williams Trash Talking oth... 2 hr hey 35
who got arrested at bville walmart? 19 hr Ky Resident 4
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match