NEVER happen and why grandrand will never get elected President. Sorry...dream on! FOOLToday Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ken.) unveiled his FY2014 budget -“A Clear Vision to Revitalize America”– becoming the first Republican Senator this year to put forth a federal budget.
1. Eliminates the Department of Commerce
2. Requires that all regulations with an economic impact of more $100 million be approved by an up-or-down Congressional vote in or order to give Congress more authority over regulatory agencies.
3. It would lead to a $17 billion surplus in fiscal year 2018
4. Approves the Keystone XL pipeline
5. Gives all seniors the same health care plan as Members of Congress
6. Eliminates the Department of Education, but preserves Pell grants
7. Freezes foreign aid spending at $5 billion per year
8. Privatizes TSA
9. Eliminates the Department of Energy
10. Repeals Obamacare
The Republi-'con' motto:
......If you can keep the 'fools' fooled, then damn it, "KEEP 'EM FOOLED!"