'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Reality

Pleasureville, KY

#89229 Mar 22, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
We all see you unstable republicans here every day crying about how much you love your guns.... We know who the idiots are who shoot people like cowards.
You people do it.
Updating News Alert: March 22, 2013

Aurora, Colorada movie theater mass killer, states he has converted to Islam.

Can we all say "Muslim terrorist confesses what prompted his killing spree..."
Reality

Pleasureville, KY

#89230 Mar 22, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
would Rand Paul give a shit if Alex Jones were killed by a drone?
Would Obama Bin Laden give a crap if you were killed by a drone?
countrygirlHiDon tTread

United States

#89232 Mar 22, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>anonymout t. LMAO.
molester t. what about those childhood issues.
if you can't work those out.I don't care to plan
a visit for you, and american psycho,foney croney,
and old zombie,Jay can come to. will try to get your appt. set up @Smith's animal hospital. no,
don't thank me in advance.
You are embarrassment to other country normal girls. You are dumbest of the dumbest, besides been in love with your president and calling him "my man"! To tell others they need help, moron- you are 'ripe' for mental help. It's so easy to recognize your writing ...you don't take space after
(,) and (.) and you say 'we' alot...you are so obsessed with Obama and not as a president, that you would do anything to chase people of this forum, even lie, lie, lie and lie...but that is nothing new among demonicRATS...besides been so immoral. Some people have their dignity and don't want to get down and fight dirty. You can't defend your president and his policies, so do your best... is to attack. Countrygirl, get help...Obama is not your man, he is Michelle's man, and your president! You are not so smart as you think you are...you are one sad, insecure, poor thing.

People are leaving from this forum not because you are something ...because it's getting stupid and boring. Get that ?????

Ciao !!!!!
Reality

Pleasureville, KY

#89233 Mar 22, 2013
Keep calm and carry a gun.
Reality

Pleasureville, KY

#89234 Mar 22, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
Mom just came into my room and tossed TEAM OF RIVALS, by Doris Kearns Goodwin. into my lap (ouch)
I picked up, turned it, roll, pitch and yaw, then pointed it at the monitor and began thumbing the .?.?.?(C shrugs questioningly)
..mom exiting, "It's a BOOK, smart ass, Google it!"
BTW how is your 85 y/o mom doing?
Reality

Pleasureville, KY

#89235 Mar 22, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are a dingleberry on the hairy ass of a Goat.

....and you are the "hairy ass of a goat."

Forgive me 4-legged friends.

Sorry, about your butt demise with a parasite hanging from it.
Reality

Pleasureville, KY

#89236 Mar 22, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
hi stupider
Hey, a hi back to you.

Hows it going in the dark dungeon er, I mean basement where you are allow to reside. Anything new lately, in thar basement, such as Dem-rats, corpses, STD, etc.?
Worse

United States

#89240 Mar 22, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on now.
You need to ask "Uncle Crabby" since he is the one who refer to Henry Waxman's (liberal)remark about guns.
Oh yeah, what was it in which "Uncle Crabby" posted, it was "Republicans are the ones who do the mass shootings."
I just pointed it out, the mass shootings have been by liberals.
....as if your little pea-pickin heart didn't know.
Tell me, is this a "lead in" or a "another one of your games this time, or both?"
Since the shootings weren't politically motivated, I was simply wondering why you made it a point to mention that the shooters were liberal.
Worse

United States

#89241 Mar 22, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Updating News Alert: March 22, 2013
Aurora, Colorada movie theater mass killer, states he has converted to Islam.
Can we all say "Muslim terrorist confesses what prompted his killing spree..."
So liberal or not
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89242 Mar 22, 2013
Singer to respond personally to fans upset by ‘*aggots’ remark

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/21/singer-to-r...

“When they stop Prop 8 and force priests at gunpoint to marry gays, it will be the downfall of civilization, and Jesus will come back,” Shocked said, according to audience members.“You can go on Twitter and say,‘Michelle Shocked says God hates *aggots.’”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/21/singer-to-r...

Bo Honk
Liberals LOVE FORCING their ways onto others. I think there's a name for that.
Oh, yeah, FASCISM.

leighrow gtharby2
When they start to force churches to go against their beliefs and marry gays and when they force organizations like Catholic charities to go against their beliefs and allow gay adoptions then I have a problem with gay marriage and their way of life!!!!

When gays organize boycotts against businesses whose CEO holds a personal belief where he does not believe in gay marriage but does not discriminate against gays within his own company then I have a problem with the gay agenda.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89244 Mar 22, 2013
Ben Carson Makes Obama Sit Through the Longest 27 Minutes Of His Presidency

With President Barack Obama, Vice President Joe Biden and other national leaders in attendance, Dr. Carson spoke plainly about the great challenges facing America today:

moral decay and fiscal irresponsibility.”

http://www.policymic.com/articles/25666/ben-c...
TODAYS NEWS

Broken Arrow, OK

#89247 Mar 22, 2013
Lets see, heard and saw on news past couple days.
1. Our president just had News conference in Middle east and he was standing directly under a Hugh portrait of Yaser Arafat,{The FATHER OF TERRORISM, linked to countless Terror attacks and to murder of at least 27 Americans}
Yet at a speech at a Catholic University , yet the president's team demanded the school cover up the CROSS on the wall behind and above the president.
2. White House says it can't afford to give tours to school kids from across the nation, but it just paid to have a lavish and gala St. Pat's day celebration at the white House and, it payed for security to have Beyonce and another famous singer visit White house and, gave ADDITIONAL $250,000,000 to Muslim Brother Hood in Middle East.
3. Private donors offered to pay cost for White House toures for children. White House Refused .

4. Republican offered plan which would allow white House tours for children to continue, Senator Harry rejected it.

I heard and saw the president on ABC news news interview -say the White House was not advised in advance of the Secreat Service proposal to cut White House public tours and that it was the Secret Service that cancelled them, and that, GEEE.... if the presidebt would have known, he would have bla bla bla..
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#89250 Mar 22, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
force priests at gunpoint to marry gays
who else would a priest marry?? lololol
that might be the stupidest thing you ever cut and pasted
that would be something
Would you really voice that priests are gay?

Of course we all got the point AL made.

By your reply are you trying to out do her,or prove a point?
TODAYS NEWS

Broken Arrow, OK

#89252 Mar 22, 2013
con...
5. Later that day{ and apparently having not seen the ABC interview}, presidents Press Secretary Jay Carney stated in press conference that the white house WAS advised of proposal to cut the tours and that in fact, it was the White House who actually cancelled the tours because the Secret Service did not have AUTHORIZATION to do so.
6. And of course a few days ago,an e-mail memo surfaced from a high ranking USDA official chastising a middle management for suggesting ways the SEQUESTER could be efficiently managed without adverse affect on the America Public. The ranking USDA official informrd the lower level manager, that he instead must assure all the doom and gloom predictions of the president must be feel the pain {not his exact words- but no way his message could be misinterperd .
OUR PRESIDENT... The most transparent president we ever had. He doesn't even care if we know the truth about him or not now. The blind and the deft and most of all the DUMB elected him . Enough for today.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#89253 Mar 22, 2013
There are ministers that do refuse to marry same sex persons.Not only that,they have long conversations with divorced remarrying,and questions their (this trip ) into matrimony.Good for them!

Being a Judeo Christian leaves many of us wondering why marrying is so demanded by Gays when the same thing can be accomplished by legal paper at the ct house of before a lawyer.Marriage is where a man and woman come together to have a household with their natural born children the way impregnation was designed and marriage has been for centuries.Why try to change it?Maybe it is they that should change?
TODAYS NEWS

Broken Arrow, OK

#89254 Mar 22, 2013
TODAYS NEWS wrote:
Lets see, heard and saw on news past couple days.
1. Our president just had News conference in Middle east and he was standing directly under a Hugh portrait of Yaser Arafat,{The FATHER OF TERRORISM, linked to countless Terror attacks and to murder of at least 27 Americans}
Yet at a speech at a Catholic University , yet the president's team demanded the school cover up the CROSS on the wall behind and above the president.
2. White House says it can't afford to give tours to school kids from across the nation, but it just paid to have a lavish and gala St. Pat's day celebration at the white House and, it payed for security to have Beyonce and another famous singer visit White house and, gave ADDITIONAL $250,000,000 to Muslim Brother Hood in Middle East.
3. Private donors offered to pay cost for White House toures for children. White House Refused .
4. Republican offered plan which would allow white House tours for children to continue, Senator Harry rejected it.
I heard and saw the president on ABC news news interview -say the White House was not advised in advance of the Secreat Service proposal to cut White House public tours and that it was the Secret Service that cancelled them, and that, GEEE.... if the presidebt would have known, he would have bla bla bla..
Now why would judge like that, You know it's true. OH..... maybe not, you don't watch real news . By the way , this was also on ABC news.
TODAYS NEWS

Broken Arrow, OK

#89256 Mar 22, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You lost he Election you pos, so quit crying.
And you have lost everything of importance, like freedom of choice, speech,{on less you are praising big daddy}
News flash,welfare boy better do some prepping, big daddy's getting ready to ween you.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89257 Mar 22, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you really voice that priests are gay?
Of course we all got the point AL made.
By your reply are you trying to out do her,or prove a point?
Thanks Whitey :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89258 Mar 22, 2013
March 22, 2013
Treasonous Obama Strikes Again

The world is laughing at us. It has come to light that the Obama administration has allowed hundreds of Chinese nationals -- who are closely associated with the Chinese Liberation Army -- to work in a sensitive area of NASA's Langley Research Center. What could possibly go wrong?

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/03/t...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#89259 Mar 22, 2013
Sorry,that is not something I do nor believe in,(calling names)Some may be gay but that is their business,until or unless they bother others ,or ,children.That was bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min dollarsbill 132,142
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 10 min Darren 9
praying it's all a lie 23 min Darren 2
terry smith from the creek 27 min wondering 10
Barbourville nursing home 41 min Visitor 3
Brett 53 min Fireman 8
teena Marie mills 57 min Darren 3
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 11 hr dad 52
dinky phipps 11 hr friend 15
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"