'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
79,241 - 79,260 of 149,680 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see Nolin Lake from my backyard. Can I be Admiral of the Navy?
Years ago in a galaxy far, far away, I went to a church camp in the Litchfield area.
Wasiyusotan

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

If you worry about yesterday's failures, today's successes will be few.
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

old racist haters. talk about God, but then you are haters. Who is your God?
Wasiyusotan

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
They mold their God to fit their little heart shaped box, just like they do their shallow Conservative philosophies, and their dreamy delusions of, well (i would call it 'wiping your own ass') sanity.
The wise speak when they have something to say. The fools speak when they have to say something.
anonymout T

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just so sad you're too dumb to catch on.
You make republicans proud!
You are ignorant. You are a predator. You have no life. You are a troll for ignorant people that you want to accept you but they will not. They only use you because you are ignorant. Still waiting for you to deny that you are a predator. You are ignorant and have nothing to say on this forum without repeating what the trollers want their trolls to say. You are ignorant. You are a predator.
anonymout T

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an ignorant predator. You follow an ignorant racist who is being laughed at by leaders around the world. This makes you ignorant because you can not defend him but you still follow him. You are an ignorant predator and there is nothing you can do about it. That is what you chose to be. You will not deny that you are a predator because we know what you are.
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
They mold their God to fit their little heart shaped box, just like they do their shallow Conservative philosophies, and their dreamy delusions of, well (i would call it 'wiping your own ass') sanity.
Did you see? No response to the question. Amazing.
anonymout T

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't get enough of me.
You can't stop posting to me.
You're just like the others... It's easily proven.... You can't stop posting to me because you're a dumb uneducated republican tool.
You will prove what I just typed to be true.
Because you're stupid.
Just sit back and watch me prove I'm right.
You are ignorant. You are just like the others that are ignorant. You prove it with every post. You can't stop posting your ignorance because you were not educated in life. You will prove this by posting back a response to this post telling you that you are ignorant. Just sit back and watch yourself be an ignorant predator.
anonymout T

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you
...for proving the second part
You are severely intellectually damaged. You should sue your educational system. You are an adult by age but a child emotionally. You are extremely ignorant. You and Uncle T are severely ignorant. You have no life. You have nothing to say outside of ignorant comments.
anonymout T

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You are ignorant. You are a predator. You have no life. You are an ignorant troll and you can not stop being one. That is why you live on this forum because you are ignorant.
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

anonymout T wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an ignorant predator. You follow an ignorant racist who is being laughed at by leaders around the world. This makes you ignorant because you can not defend him but you still follow him. You are an ignorant predator and there is nothing you can do about it. That is what you chose to be. You will not deny that you are a predator because we know what you are.
molester t, you got a thing for Uncle T. Can't to hear the truth. are you dealing with childhood issues? see a psychiatrist. it's OK to
get help if you need it. Really it is getting weird.
anonymout T

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

You American liberals are being laughed at because your president is being laughed at. North Korea is laughing at him. They know he is too weak to do anything. Israel just made him a laughing stock. Israel has said he is a weak and empty leader then they gave him an award to watch him smile and go back to America like a little child. They now have influece over him because he is now their troll just like you are his troll.
Jeb

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Liberals are killing us
anonymout T

Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You will not deny that you are a predator. You are ignorant. You have no life. Get rid of your keyboard and get a life. Then maybe you can face the fact that you are a predator. You are ignorant.
anonymout T

Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
..you know aT, if you could just all hold hands, then you couldn't do evil to on another, could you?
..and if you all had a big ole Hot C cock in your mouths, then you couldn't SPEAK IGNORANCE like you do now, could you?
....wanna start by holding hands??
You are an ignorant male adult with the mind of an intellectually impaired child. This makes you ignorant. You can not help it. You were raised that way. You have no life. You love ignorance.
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

old racist trashbaggers, hating. Hate on!!! Won't change a thing. At the end of the day, may I reintroduce OUR POTUS, BARACK HUSSEIN. OBAMA. SO PROUD!!!!!
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

anonymout T wrote:
You American liberals are being laughed at because your president is being laughed at. North Korea is laughing at him. They know he is too weak to do anything. Israel just made him a laughing stock. Israel has said he is a weak and empty leader then they gave him an award to watch him smile and go back to America like a little child. They now have influece over him because he is now their troll just like you are his troll.
NO, truly, seriously we are laughing at you. LMAO!
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
..you know aT, if you could just all hold hands, then you couldn't do evil to on another, could you?
..and if you all had a big ole Hot C cock in your mouths, then you couldn't SPEAK IGNORANCE like you do now, could you?
....wanna start by holding hands??
funny!
anonymout T

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
old racist trashbaggers, hating. Hate on!!! Won't change a thing. At the end of the day, may I reintroduce OUR POTUS, BARACK HUSSEIN. OBAMA. SO PROUD!!!!!
Ignorant people love ignorant racist 1/2 negro trollers. You have a right to be proud. While the entire world laughs you are proud. This is extreme ignorance. Your president is a joke. Your president is the biggest racist in the western world and you are proud. Ignorant people are proud of ignorant people. He is nothing without a speech writer. He is now a troll of the Israeli government because his ego was patted. He is a loser racist and a liar and you love him. You are ignorant.
demonic rats

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

what is a demonic rat, they are a society of worthloess slugs that believe the gubment should provide food clothing housing and internet service by stealing from peo0ple that earn their way through life to provide for the worthless slugs, these demonic rats claim to be of high intelligencia but when you examine them closely you realize thye are easily manipulated into following anything, they will claim everybody else lies, but you can see the lies in everything they claim, they will tell you a woman has a right to choosem but they will at the same time submit to wearing a seatbelt because the gubment tells em they must,they will even vote for demon seeds from kenya, beware of these demonic rats folks they are a sly bunch

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
who knows Lecora Smith???? 26 min sue earren 4
Melinda and Anthony affair 27 min nasty 6
Sheriff deputies 29 min Answer 13
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min Yes and Amen 130,176
puppet masters of knox co. who are they? 36 min Answer 7
Debate: Ferguson - Barbourville, KY 4 hr Animals 5
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 6 hr SLY WEST 3,468
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••