'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
79,201 - 79,220 of 151,091 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
anonymous T

Anonymous Proxy

#89118 Mar 21, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Molester t . at it again. No we are laughing @you. LMAO
You are ignorant. You should be laughing at your racist 1/2 negro president. You Americans claim he is the first black president but he is only 1/2 negro. You are ignorant. You follow a loser the entire world is laughing at.
worse

Ashland, KY

#89119 Mar 21, 2013
INFOWARS COM wrote:
WAKE UP SHEEP THE GOVERNMENT RUN ALQAEDA PUT POISON IN THE FOOD AND WATER RUN THE OPIUM IN AFGHANISTAN AND STAGED THE SCHOOL SHOOTING IN ORDER TO TAKE OUR GUNS AND IF WE ALL DONT START CALLING THERE B.S. THERE WILL BE NO "DEBATING" ABOUT NOTHING
Anyone who cites infowars deserves to believe what they read
Who cares

Evansville, IN

#89120 Mar 21, 2013
Who cares
anonymous T

Anonymous Proxy

#89122 Mar 21, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You ignorant POS !!!!!!!!!! Obama went to Israel and they awarded him the Highest Civilian Medal of Honor the country has. Something that NO OTHER US President had EVER received. I don't know which you are more full of, Hate or Shit.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-po...
You are an ignorant troll. Google 'Israelis laughing at obama'. You are ignorant. They gave him that to appease his massive ego. The entire world knows he is a 1/2 negro loser trying to be something he is not. You are ignorant. You are a troll. Israel is laughing at your 1/2 negro. The entire world is laughing at him. You are so shallow that you are extremely ignorant.
anonymous T

Anonymous Proxy

#89123 Mar 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Why have the uneducated republicans say certain countries are laughing at out country and president, then our president visits that country and he receives the biggest honor that country has to offer??
Then they bring up a tree he helped plant??
fox is killing you all slowly..... But I like it.
LMAO!!!
The entire world is laughing at your president and the entire topix is laughing at you. You are ignorant. You are a predator. Obama received an award for being a tool of the Israeli government. They see what a monstrous ego he has and they played him like the tool he is. You are too ignorant. You have not life outside of being a predator. You need to confess to the authorities before you are outed. You are an ignorant troll.
Check it out

Monticello, KY

#89124 Mar 21, 2013
anonymous T

Anonymous Proxy

#89126 Mar 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
We all see you unstable republicans here every day crying about how much you love your guns.... We know who the idiots are who shoot people like cowards.
You people do it.
You are a predator. You are extremely ignorant. You did not finish high school. You are ignorant. You need to confess to the proper authorities that you are a predator.
anonymous T

Anonymous Proxy

#89127 Mar 21, 2013
Your president is a 1/2 negro full racist loser. He cannot talk without a prompter and someone else to write it. He is a loser. He can only say things to his trolls to energize them. They can not find any reason to praise him because he is a 1/2 negro loser. You American liberals are so ignorant you have unstabalized your country. You are ignorant. The entire world is laughing at your president. Israel is laughing at him. Russia is laughing at him. al Qaeda is laughing at him because he is a joke.
anonymous T

Anonymous Proxy

#89128 Mar 21, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Molester t . at it again. No we are laughing @you. LMAO
You are ignorant for laughing at a computer screen while the entire world laughs at your president. North Korea is laughing at him. They are not afraid of him. Pakistan is laughing at him. They are not afraid of him. Israel is laughing at him for taking an award as a joke. He is a joke and the entire world is laughing at him while you laugh at a computer screen. You are extremely ignorant. You American liberals are the laughing stock of the free world. You are so ignorant that no one takes you serious.
worse

Ashland, KY

#89130 Mar 21, 2013
anonymous T wrote:
Your president is a 1/2 negro full racist loser. He cannot talk without a prompter and someone else to write it. He is a loser. He can only say things to his trolls to energize them. They can not find any reason to praise him because he is a 1/2 negro loser. You American liberals are so ignorant you have unstabalized your country. You are ignorant. The entire world is laughing at your president. Israel is laughing at him. Russia is laughing at him. al Qaeda is laughing at him because he is a joke.
You are no more foreign than you are original.
Uncle Tab

United States

#89132 Mar 21, 2013
anonymous T wrote:
<quoted text>
The entire world is laughing at your president and the entire topix is laughing at you. You are ignorant. You are a predator. Obama received an award for being a tool of the Israeli government. They see what a monstrous ego he has and they played him like the tool he is. You are too ignorant. You have not life outside of being a predator. You need to confess to the authorities before you are outed. You are an ignorant troll.
You can't get enough of me.

You can't stop posting to me.

You're just like the others... It's easily proven.... You can't stop posting to me because you're a dumb uneducated republican tool.

You will prove what I just typed to be true.

Because you're stupid.

Just sit back and watch me prove I'm right.
Jay

Paris, TN

#89135 Mar 21, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You should come and bring your monkey TWIN,
Countrygirl to clean my closet! hahaha..........
What is your last sentence...?????
"You are who (I) say you are". You don't even know who you are, LOSER ...!!!!!

Hey Oz.........

Just doing a little reading here. Rather a waste of time, Oz, the good debate people are not showing up like they use to, and if you'll notice, all the brilliant icons for stupid remarks, "C" the phony, and "Uncle Tub," the hootenanny blowhard are their own mutual admiration society. They see your name and automatically put their little icons of support to each other and X the rest of us out.

Laughable to say the least. Nothing brilliant about either of them is there?
anonymous T

Romania

#89137 Mar 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't get enough of me.
You can't stop posting to me.
You're just like the others... It's easily proven.... You can't stop posting to me because you're a dumb uneducated republican tool.
You will prove what I just typed to be true.
Because you're stupid.
Just sit back and watch me prove I'm right.
That is because you are a predator. That is because you are extremely ignorant. You have no life. You will not deny that you are a predator because you know that you are. You are ignorant. You did not graduate high school because you could not absorb the knowledge. You have no life.
right

Henderson, KY

#89138 Mar 21, 2013
hate to tell you usa gets laughed at because those countries know its easier to blame usa and not take account for eachother ever hear of the un duuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr r hold a durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rr:)
right

Henderson, KY

#89139 Mar 21, 2013
so take it when usa helped out banks 2 billion went overseas cause those banks was doing the nasty with our banks
OZombies

United States

#89140 Mar 21, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Oz.........
Just doing a little reading here. Rather a waste of time, Oz, the good debate people are not showing up like they use to, and if you'll notice, all the brilliant icons for stupid remarks, "C" the phony, and "Uncle Tub," the hootenanny blowhard are their own mutual admiration society. They see your name and automatically put their little icons of support to each other and X the rest of us out.
Laughable to say the least. Nothing brilliant about either of them is there?
Hi Jay!
You are right, waste of time. Just attacks, stupidity and ignorance. Nothing to learn or see something intelligent ... nothing but boring, Jay!
Uncle Tab

United States

#89141 Mar 21, 2013
anonymous T wrote:
<quoted text>
That is because you are a predator. That is because you are extremely ignorant. You have no life. You will not deny that you are a predator because you know that you are. You are ignorant. You did not graduate high school because you could not absorb the knowledge. You have no life.
It's just so sad you're too dumb to catch on.

You make republicans proud!
OZombies

United States

#89142 Mar 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just so sad you're too dumb to catch on.
You make republicans proud!
Sorry pal...no one can beat your Democrat DUMMY NUMERO UNO..."countrygirl". ......!
Democrate

Evansville, IN

#89143 Mar 21, 2013
You can not argue with someone that is stupid. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. No need to reply Republicans!I will not play!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89145 Mar 21, 2013
Democrate wrote:
You can not argue with someone that is stupid. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. No need to reply Republicans!I will not play!
GOOD ...
we don't NEED your kind!

;0)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min Ali the great one 1,214
To the people cutting catalytic converters... 9 min Junk man 10
Johnnie Mcgegor at csc 18 min Concerned 7
Fight lee mart 28 min dkkdk 2
Roger Vanover trying to buy perscription medici... (May '12) 32 min my two cents 37
Travis slushpup 50 min Crissy 2
Tommy golden 52 min marsha 31
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••