'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Jay

Paris, TN

#89135 Mar 21, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You should come and bring your monkey TWIN,
Countrygirl to clean my closet! hahaha..........
What is your last sentence...?????
"You are who (I) say you are". You don't even know who you are, LOSER ...!!!!!

Hey Oz.........

Just doing a little reading here. Rather a waste of time, Oz, the good debate people are not showing up like they use to, and if you'll notice, all the brilliant icons for stupid remarks, "C" the phony, and "Uncle Tub," the hootenanny blowhard are their own mutual admiration society. They see your name and automatically put their little icons of support to each other and X the rest of us out.

Laughable to say the least. Nothing brilliant about either of them is there?
anonymous T

Romania

#89137 Mar 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't get enough of me.
You can't stop posting to me.
You're just like the others... It's easily proven.... You can't stop posting to me because you're a dumb uneducated republican tool.
You will prove what I just typed to be true.
Because you're stupid.
Just sit back and watch me prove I'm right.
That is because you are a predator. That is because you are extremely ignorant. You have no life. You will not deny that you are a predator because you know that you are. You are ignorant. You did not graduate high school because you could not absorb the knowledge. You have no life.
right

Henderson, KY

#89138 Mar 21, 2013
hate to tell you usa gets laughed at because those countries know its easier to blame usa and not take account for eachother ever hear of the un duuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr r hold a durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rr:)
right

Henderson, KY

#89139 Mar 21, 2013
so take it when usa helped out banks 2 billion went overseas cause those banks was doing the nasty with our banks
OZombies

United States

#89140 Mar 21, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Oz.........
Just doing a little reading here. Rather a waste of time, Oz, the good debate people are not showing up like they use to, and if you'll notice, all the brilliant icons for stupid remarks, "C" the phony, and "Uncle Tub," the hootenanny blowhard are their own mutual admiration society. They see your name and automatically put their little icons of support to each other and X the rest of us out.
Laughable to say the least. Nothing brilliant about either of them is there?
Hi Jay!
You are right, waste of time. Just attacks, stupidity and ignorance. Nothing to learn or see something intelligent ... nothing but boring, Jay!
Uncle Tab

United States

#89141 Mar 21, 2013
anonymous T wrote:
<quoted text>
That is because you are a predator. That is because you are extremely ignorant. You have no life. You will not deny that you are a predator because you know that you are. You are ignorant. You did not graduate high school because you could not absorb the knowledge. You have no life.
It's just so sad you're too dumb to catch on.

You make republicans proud!
OZombies

United States

#89142 Mar 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just so sad you're too dumb to catch on.
You make republicans proud!
Sorry pal...no one can beat your Democrat DUMMY NUMERO UNO..."countrygirl". ......!
Democrate

Evansville, IN

#89143 Mar 21, 2013
You can not argue with someone that is stupid. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. No need to reply Republicans!I will not play!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89145 Mar 21, 2013
Democrate wrote:
You can not argue with someone that is stupid. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. No need to reply Republicans!I will not play!
GOOD ...
we don't NEED your kind!

;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89146 Mar 22, 2013
Democrate wrote:
I TRY to dumb myself down to their 'level' in the brains department to FIGHT the GOOD FIGHT!

And have a lil FUN while doing iT! ;0)

I'm doing it for a FAR & ABOVE "purpose" though ... ;0)

Standing Up For God
www.repentandturn.com/Standing_Up_For_God.htm... As Christians, God expects and commands us to stand against the evil in this world. This is not easy, but God never said the Christian life will be easy. God is a ...

God is a God of love, but He is also a God of wrath, which many people choose to overlook. We cannot ignore this because it is uncomfortable for us.

http://www.repentandturn.com/Standing_Up_For_...

What Does the Bible Say About Standing Up For Yourself?

www.openbible.info/topics/standing_up_for_you... Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm.
https://www.google.com/search...

Luke 17:3 ESV
Pay attention to yourselves! If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him ...
http://www.openbible.info/topics/standing_up_...

********I'm STANDING UP against the "evil" on this board!********

The Problem With Christians
www.jesus-is-savior.com/.../problem_with_chri... are supposed to stand up against the evil doers.... When God says in 2nd Timothy 3:12, "Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer ...
https://www.google.com/search...

I'm a Christian that does NOT have THAT problem!...
He GIVES me the "courage & fortitude" to DO that!

<3
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89147 Mar 22, 2013
What say you now ... pUnk ...???

;0)
sirright

Henderson, KY

#89148 Mar 22, 2013
christians and muslims hate jews
sirright

Henderson, KY

#89149 Mar 22, 2013
made myself laugh
Democrate

Evansville, IN

#89150 Mar 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
What say you now ... pUnk ...???
;0)
I prefer not! I'll just VOTE! Ha LMAO!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89152 Mar 22, 2013
Obama Fraud Investigation Update(2013)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89153 Mar 22, 2013
DEM PARTY OFFICIAL MAKES STUDENTS 'STOMP ON JESUS'
'Gee, I wonder if the instructor would dare do this with the name of Muhammed'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/dem-party-official...

cherokee1934 BR549
If I was not so old I would give you a helping hand.......He is one worthless N*****, and I never use the word, but I will make an exception in this case. He needs to be run out of the United States of America. I would pay for him a one way ticket to anywhere if he would just stay there.

johnkohlenberg cherokee1934
Our government is run by the Jezebel spirit. If we didn't have so many Ahab spirits in our population they could not survive. In order for a jezebel spirit to rule she has to have an Ahab spirit to allow her to rule. Where are all the men in American to let this spirit rule. All you have to do to stop this is to stand up and say NO. God warned us about this spirit in Revelations.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#89156 Mar 22, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that you are that dumbass lemming I accused you of, so let me break it down for you so you can understand with the previous posts. I posted it, you said I copied it, I said I did and provided where I copied it from, then you post an ignorant comment once again like above. So pay attention then refer to the previous posts, read real s-l-o-w and it might sink in.
No one in the repuke teabagging parties have used that motto, you are correct. They should as it fits them. That motto was of someone reponding to the article I provided for you to see where it came from. Still you think I am a liar, where did I lie dumbass lemming fool. You are a real head case along with the rest of your imaginary friends. Go fix you some herb tea and take your meds. YOU are a true loser with little matter between those ears. Try to keep up.
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Who created that motto? I think you just copied it from another post.
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I did. It is the best most accurate motto I have seen for repukes. Describes the party perfectly. Oh, I mean partIES. Tea time!
LOL!..."Old" Mitch has been in the Senate for "27" years (since 1985), and yet his state's citizens (Kentucky) still rank in the BOTTOM 10 of the nation's median income by state...
CENSUS BUREAU'S DATA FOR MEDIAN ANNUAL INCOME, BY STATE:
----------
United States Median Annual Income =$51,027
BOTTOM 10:
Mississippi ...=$39,078
Arkansas ......=$39,806
Tennessee .....=$41,524
Montana .......=$41,753
South Carolina =$42,065
Alabama .......=$42,245
Kentucky ......=$42,331 <--Mitch McConnell's state
West Virginia .=$42,801
Louisiana .....=$42,946
New Mexico ....=$44,732
LOL!...Well, at least we know 1 person from Kentucky who's done well over the past 27 years: Mitch McConnell.
The Republi-'con' motto:
......If you can keep the 'fools' fooled, then damn it, "KEEP 'EM FOOLED!"
Mulling Senate bid, Ashley Judd meets with Democratic officials ...
www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57570420/mulling ......
Feb 20, 2013 LOL!..."Old" Mitch has been in the Senate for "27" years (since 1985), and yet his state's citizens (Kentucky) still rank in the BOTTOM 10 of the nation's ...
DITCH MITCH
So, no one in the republican party created the motto, did they?
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>So, no one in the republican party created the motto, did they?
DUH? You aren't very smart are you injustice? I'd say NO. They deal in fables, not FACTS. hahaha Dumbass lemming!
DITCH MITCH
Liar!! The republicans have never said anything about fooling anyone, this has been left upto the democrat party, since you ARE THE PARTY OF LIARS!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#89159 Mar 22, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so fast, Justice Dick, your day isn't over yet, Blind Boy...
and...
if he had his ass 'handed' to him, then your hand was on his ass...so there's that, too.
So, dead meat is just that, dead meat.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#89160 Mar 22, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can..."oops"
LMAO!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#89162 Mar 22, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
yea, the government wants your poop
Works great for making methane!! Hell, now look what you made me do, we are going to be ass deep with the shit police!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 sum 24 min Funtime 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min ChromiuMan 131,552
John w bays 3 hr lol 2
Barbourville utilities 5 hr crazt 7
Barbourville High School 6 hr citizen 2
how can a murderer walk the streets!!!! 8 hr BSFan 15
'Harlan's Got Talent' coming next year 8 hr FriedTaters 6
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Fri Anonymous 48
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville