'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,958)

Showing posts 79,141 - 79,160 of138,617
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I put you in a corner and this is the only response you could come up with.
Thanks Folks! I'll be here all week.... Please tip your bartenders and waitresses!
It really doesn't get any easier.
They come to a battle of minds and facts unarmed then have a fit when owned.
Small 6th grade mind.
LMAO!!! You remind me of the "Black Knight" in Monty Pythons "In Search for the Holy Grail", no arms, legs and you still claim victory!!!
You have had your ass handed to you and are too dumb to know it!!!
Hahahaha!!!! LMAO!!! You have made my day!!!! Hahahaha!!!!
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are seemingly normal???
Not by a long shot.
Yea...I don't call hitler "my daddy"...and I don't BOW and show SUBMISSION to allah !!!!!
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

srill wrote:
copy paste much geez
Complete a sentence or make sense much?

Scroll on and troll on buddy, I don't care if you like it or read it. I realize you probably can barely read it, let alone understand it. It's better than the half truths, one sentence text, repukes and you trolls babble. Carry on, your just like them. True facts hurt.

DITCH MITCH
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Fox Contributor Thinks Rape Is A Laughing Matter, Mocks Rape Survivor Ashley Judd During CPAC (VIDEO)
You would think after the mayhem caused by horrific comments about rape during the 2012 election cycle that conservatives would start to wise up and realize they should probably shut up. However no, they haven’t.
During the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) this past Saturday Fox News contributor and wannabe funny-man Steven Crowder who regularly appears on Hannity and Red Eye decided he would make an impromptu joke about Ashley Judd.
Pulling the words directly from his ass about a supposed tweet from the Activist and Actress he said,“In breaking news — Ashley Judd just tweeted that buying Apple products again is akin to rape… from her iPhone.(moderate laughter) Rape rape well, now she knows how my brain feels after Divine Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood, but um we’re bringing up… oh she said it, what is this obsession with Ashley Judd and rape? It’s pretty unnerving.”
BTW, she never tweeted that.
Okay first… what’s unnerving is the fact that jerks like this think its appropriate to make jokes about rape at all.. and can do so on a stage without getting dragged off by a hook. Rape is a devastating act forced upon unwilling people every day and more often than not the victims are blamed instead of the rapists. It’s a backwards societal disconnect.
Secondly… to make fun of anyone concerning the word rape is horrible enough, but joking about Ashley Judd who herself is a three-time rape survivor is downright deplorable… and conservatives especially continue to shrug off the horrendous act as though it is merely a thorn in their side when brought up instead of tackling the issue head on like an actual thoughtful conscientious human being.
Ashley Judd has spent countless hours around the world working with victims of sexual abuse. What’s her obsession with rape?? Really??! Seriously??! The real question should be, what’s Crowder’s and the rest of his party’s?
I applaud Ms. Judd for her compassionate work and she in no way deserved a cheap jab by a despicable pretentious wannabe comedian.
http://www.politicalshake.com/2013/03/17/fox-...

DITCH MITCH
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

It’s a backwards societal disconnect.....More like a BACKWARDS GOP societal disconnect. I am glad the GOP obviously didn't learn anything about the rape not being a joking matter, yet here they are, continuing on with it aimed at a rape victim and possible candidate they fear. How sad is that? Never get the women's vote again. Keep it up. I wonder if the guy whispering in his ear gave him the "uh oh, don't do that, we lost elections because of that". Dumbasses, nver learn. I will post their ignorance until each election to remind them why they won't win. Whitehair is right.

Teabaggers took out the Grand OLD Party, but their racist, sexist, and "rent a token friend" philosophy will continue to lose elections. I wish Christie would turn Democrat like Hagel did just to show them what is important.....the PEOPLE you are SUPPOSE to represent. To chastise him for taking care of his people as Governor and showing the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES a little kindness and appreciation for taking care of the people he represents just a whole lot faster than the Katrina victims. That is the bottom line for those repukes dissing him. It will bite them in the ass in the end. Watch and see. No teabagging candidate stands a chance, Christie would. But they are just as vain to think that the MAJORITY wouldn't vote for him for the fat jokes. Shows their true dark hate colors. It will take a looooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg time before they ever get a clue, let alone fix it. It would serve them right to lose to a HILLARY/MICHELLE ticket. hahaha Their worse nightmare. Bunch of repuke losers. They never learn.

"Ashley Judd has spent countless hours around the world working with victims of sexual abuse. What’s her obsession with rape?? Really??! Seriously??! The real question should be, what’s Crowder’s and the rest of his party’s?"

Her life is an OPEN book and they are so afraid she will run, because she WILL win. Repukes will help get her elected. WOMEN will help get her elected. HOLLYWOOD will help get her elected. KENTUCKY will turn back to a BLUE state. Watch and see. Dems will go with her despite Clinton's visit to the Secretary of State. Be very, very afraid little lemmings. I will enjoy watching you squirm, just like it did with the TWO TERM PRESIDENT. Get that herb tea brewing. You are going to need it. rotfl

DITCH MITCH
srill

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

make more sense then your feeble fairy tails
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Oops, I'm gonna do it again. hahahahaha Maybe he can get Brittany Spears to sing his song. lmao @ regergetated repukes for candidates. Come on Crazy Eyes, Sarah "I can see Russia from my house" Palin, Pizza Man, etc, loser, etc, loser, etc,..

Perry to declare White House intentions this year

Perry's White House bid fizzled last year before the South Carolina primary, in no small part thanks to his embarrassing "oops" moment during a GOP primary debate.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/onpolitics/2013...

haha, recyled losers...SPEAKING of recycled losers:

DITCH MITCH
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Team of rivals: Rand and Rubio jockey for '16 spotlight

They both were elected in 2010 under the Tea Party banner after beating primary opponents favored by the Republican establishment. They’re both rising stars in the modern GOP, and, last weekend, they finished first and second place in a straw poll of conservatives’ pick of a presidential nominee for 2016.

And as they both maneuver to mount their own campaigns that year – or, at least, preserve the option of doing so – Sens. Rand Paul, R-Ky., and Marco Rubio, R-Fla., must share the spotlight. Intentionally or not, they’re already jockeying to do so.

Rubio had joined with three other Senate Republicans and four Senate Democrats in recent months to forge a bipartisan framework on a comprehensive overhaul to immigration laws that would provide undocumented immigrants a pathway to citizenship. The Florida senator embarked on a media tour in the weeks following the framework’s unveiling to sell the plan to skeptical conservatives, doing the legwork to build political cover for the plan (and gain valuable exposure to the Republican base in the meanwhile).

Paul made clear with a speech on Tuesday – in which he unveiled his own plan creating an eventual pathway to citizenship – that Rubio isn’t the only GOP player on the issue.

“Immigration reform will not occur until conservative Republicans, like myself, become part of the solution,” Paul told the U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.“I am here today to begin that conversation.”

Look no further than last week’s Conservative Political Action Conference, where Paul and Rubio finished first and second, respectively, in the gathering’s closely-watched straw poll. A quarter of straw poll participants supported Paul and 23 percent threw their support behind Rubio.(The two gave back-to-back speeches on Thursday at CPAC.)

The next closest finisher in the straw poll checked in at 7 percent.

The close finish between the two senators reflects all the work beyond immigration they’ve each done to burnish their profiles in 2013.

Republican leaders, of course, tapped Rubio to deliver their official response to President Barack Obama’s State of the Union address – a speech that was generally well received for its content, if ridiculed for the Florida senator’s awkward pause for a swig of bottled water.

Delivering the official Tea Party response to the State of the Union that very evening? None other than Paul.

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/...

Let the teabagging slinging begin. Look at the picture of the two of them side by side. Now who do you think any hispanics might vote for. The hispanic or the grandrand? hahaha They have been jocking for position since elected. Who they trying to fool. Rubio has been working for the hispanics and immigration for months, while grandrand comes out today in favor of Imigration reform. Too funny. They still won't forget who treated them like humans, sure wasn't the repukes. Try as you may, your repuke party is over, the teabagging party pushed you aside. Such a divided bunch of lemmings. Watch how the dirt comes out again on grandrand that his opponent Trey Greyson put togethter. Very enlightening. I love it when they eat their own. rotflmbo

DITCH MITCH
srill

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

how many rocks made ripples lmao
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
The unhappiest states
Where do the saddest people in America live?
The residents of many of America’s red states are feeling decidedly blue, according to a report issued this week (PDF) by research firms Gallup and Healthways. The annual well-being report found that there’s a sadness cluster made up of 10 contiguous states in the Midwest and South.
Citizens of Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, West Virginia, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana and Oklahoma scored poorly for multiple factors that affect well-being, including emotional health, work environment, physical health, healthy behaviors, and access to food, shelter and health care.
Respondents in the saddest states scored especially poorly for physical health and healthy behaviors. In fact, many of these states lead the nation in incidence of diabetes, obesity and other metabolic disorders. These respondents also were more likely to smoke, exercise infrequently, and consume few fruits and vegetables. In addition, they reported more worry, sadness, anger and stress than did residents of happier states.
So, with our saddest citizens clustered in the South and Midwest, where are the shiny, happy people? According to the report, the states where citizens enjoy the greatest sense of well-being are Hawaii, Colorado, Minnesota, Utah, Vermont, Montana, New Hampshire, Nebraska, Iowa and Massachusetts.
http://healthyliving.msn.com/blogs/daily-appl...
The residents of many of America’s red states are feeling decidedly blue, according to a report issued this week (PDF) by research firms Gallup and Healthways. The annual well-being report found that there’s a sadness cluster made up of 10 contiguous states in the Midwest and South........
Red states feeling the BLUES. Time to put Kentucky make into the blue shade with all the Dems registered here. You'd have to be pretty stupid to want to continue with the likes of repukes to turn this state into a HAPPY one. Oh yeah, that's right they are pretty STUPID. Not the next election.
Time to go turtleman...your days are numbered.
LOL!..."Old" Mitch has been in the Senate for "27" years (since 1985), and yet his state's citizens (Kentucky) still rank in the BOTTOM 10 of the nation's median income by state...
CENSUS BUREAU'S DATA FOR MEDIAN ANNUAL INCOME, BY STATE:
----------
United States Median Annual Income =$51,027
BOTTOM 10:
Mississippi ...=$39,078
Arkansas ......=$39,806
Tennessee .....=$41,524
Montana .......=$41,753
South Carolina =$42,065
Alabama .......=$42,245
Kentucky ......=$42,331 <--Mitch McConnell's state
West Virginia .=$42,801
Louisiana .....=$42,946
New Mexico ....=$44,732
LOL!...Well, at least we know 1 person from Kentucky who's done well over the past 27 years: Mitch McConnell.
The Republi-'con' motto:
......If you can keep the 'fools' fooled, then damn it, "KEEP 'EM FOOLED!"
Good ole turtle man, he probably has done more for China than Kentucky! Just love that repuke motto. So fitting.
DITCH MITCH
Yep, this what you get when many of the citizens are sucking on the government's welfare tit.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You remind me of the "Black Knight" in Monty Pythons "In Search for the Holy Grail", no arms, legs and you still claim victory!!!
You have had your ass handed to you and are too dumb to know it!!!
Hahahaha!!!! LMAO!!! You have made my day!!!! Hahahaha!!!!
Obama citizen... All republicans and SCOTUS agree with me

1 me 0 you

There is no fun grab like you cried about. I said there wouldn't be one

2 me 0 you

Republicans are dumb and feed you whatever they want knowing you're so stupid you'll repeat it over and over.

3 me 0 you

Sure... You owned me?

Where??

LMFAO!!
srill

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

think they care bout immigration /iran sure does know how to change subjects/a new chair to sit in king of the castle look at me
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, this what you get when many of the citizens are sucking on the government's welfare tit.
This pretty much says it all inJustice:

27 years: Mitch McConnell.

The Republi-'con' motto:

Good ole turtle man, he probably has done more for China than Kentucky! Just love that repuke motto. So fitting.

DITCH MITCH
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Rove, RNC and GOP bigwigs rig the rules against the right
By Brent Budowsky - 03/19/13 09:57 AM ET

For insider Republican bigwigs, 2013 is the year of the double deal. They pay homage to CPAC while they write rules for the 2016 presidential campaign designed to fix the game against conservatives whose issues they claim to champion. The new "blueprint" from the Republican National Committee should be read with a calculator, an abacus and a copy of Machiavelli's The Prince to understand that the real blueprint is to freeze out insurgent conservatives (does Rand Paul ring a bell?) and lock in establishment Republicans (does Bush 45 ring a bell?) at the presidential campaign level. Will we soon read a headline on Drudge revealing "GOP insider fix exposed?"

The plan is to shorten the 2016 campaign, to compress 2016 into rapid-fire battles, to end or limit caucuses that help insurgents, and to dramatically cut down the number of debates. Taken together, these actions give a great advantage to establishment candidates with better-known names and access to lots of money. Couple this with the ubiquitous Karl Rove (the power-mad insider whose recent record is worse than the defunct Intrade) who is raising the big dough for the favored friends of the bigwig elites, and we find a game that is being fixed and a deck that is being stacked.

Bad news for the bigwigs — they will not trigger an insider triumph, they will trigger an all-out GOP civil war when grassroots conservatives realize they are the target of a nefarious (for them) fix.

This will lead to what the media will call, and I am coining a phrase here, "the battle of the GOP super-PACS" as the big buck Rovians battle the big bucks right (as in Adelson and Koch) for ownership of the 2016 nomination.

Will this intra-party coup d'etat from the GOP establishment work? Probably not. The GOP base will not take kindly to those who address the CPAC meeting with friendly words as Brutus once addressed Caesar. Stacked-deck primaries can backfire if an insurgent catches fire early. The money advantage for GOP insiders will mean nothing unless Messrs. Koch and Adelson et. al. buy into the fix, which is unlikely.

My guess is that the word got out too soon. The conservative base will figure out the fix and move to bring the demise of this baby before it leaves the crib, leaving chastened insiders to give speeches at next year's CPAC event wearing trench coats and gloves and saying: "don't blame me, the other guy did it".

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/nationa...

This will lead to what the media will call, and I am coining a phrase here, "the battle of the GOP super-PACS" as the big buck Rovians battle the big bucks right (as in Adelson and Koch) for ownership of the 2016 nomination.

Nothing more entertaining than watching Grand OLD Party eat the Teabagging Party. Meanwhile the rest of the country, that being the MAJORITY, will move FORWARD. Dems rule. Thank You for helping us elect more.

The Republi-'con' motto:

hahaha

DITCH MITCH
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Disgraced Gov. Beats 15 Republicans

Mark Sanford's Comeback: Stage One Complete
If Sanford wins on April 2, he'll face Democratic candidate Colbert Busch, the sister of comedian Stephen Colbert.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/mark-sanf...

Repukes never learn. Recyled losers. He would lose to Stephen Colbert's sister. hahaha

The Republi-'con' motto:

hahaha

DITCH MITCH
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama citizen... All republicans and SCOTUS agree with me
1 me 0 you
There is no fun grab like you cried about. I said there wouldn't be one
2 me 0 you
Republicans are dumb and feed you whatever they want knowing you're so stupid you'll repeat it over and over.
3 me 0 you
Sure... You owned me?
Where??
LMFAO!!
LMAO!!! Like I stated, you are to dumb to know it, so why try to add fictus numbers!!!
LOSER!!!!
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
JERK? don't mind if I do. hehe
Sick little creep...aren't you...?!!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Repukes..... Batting 1000 today!! lol
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

"...The Republi-'con' motto:
......If you can keep the 'fools' fooled, then damn it, "KEEP 'EM FOOLED!"...said screwball the dwIdioT"
Wonder WHY there is SUCH turmoil in the Republican party ...???
Some of US can't BE FOOLED!... ;0)

Michael Steele Calls Reince Priebus a ‘Numbnuts,’ Sort Of
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/03/...

RNC Completes 'Autopsy' on 2012 Loss, Calls for Inclusion Not Policy Change
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/rnc-compl...

Rince Preibus is a "dumchit" like you 'dwIdioTs'...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Slain Colorado Prison Chief Tom Clements Denied Saudi's Return Days Before Killing

In his letter to al-Turki, Clements cited his refusal to participate in sex offender rehabilitation programs.

"Information provided indicates that you have been given multiple opportunities to be screened by the Sex Offender Treatment and Monitoring Program," Clements wrote to al-Turki dated. "You have reportedly declined based upon religious reasons/conflicts with your Islamic faith.

"I have decided not to support your request for transfer to Saudi Arabia at this time. I would encourage you to reconsider your position regarding participation in required treatment."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/slain-colorado-priso...

Illegal 'terrorists' on OUR soil ...???
Probably marching right thru the 'honor systen' put in by Napolitano in Big Bend National Park

Concern about the unmanned border crossing at BBNP
http://bigbendnow.com/2012/03/concern-about-t...

An unmanned border crossing?? This smells of obama and ...
http://www.go2gbo.com/forums/index.php...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 79,141 - 79,160 of138,617
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min Khatru 122,686
new restaurant in downtown shopping center 40 min jss 27
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Mississippi Man 81,199
Kenny Turner (Dec '09) 1 hr true 6
dell sff desktop 2 hr travis 3
burgerking and walmart 3 hr fred 2
Corey vs. Collins 3 hr Student 50
•••
•••