'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Uncle Tab

United States

#89073 Mar 21, 2013
Why have the uneducated republicans say certain countries are laughing at out country and president, then our president visits that country and he receives the biggest honor that country has to offer??

Then they bring up a tree he helped plant??

fox is killing you all slowly..... But I like it.

LMAO!!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#89074 Mar 21, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
"Much more American" ...I'm not "going" for a president...
Obama's grandmother said "he was born in Kenya"...
Why is Obama hiding all his documents ?????
That's because it would not be legal for you to be President.
As far as Obama's Grandmother goes --- here is the actual transcript from the tape recording of the interview:
The claim is based on an Oct. 16, 2008, telephone call between Bishop Ron McRae of the Anabaptist Churches of North America and Sarah Obama of Kenya, Barack Obama's elderly step-grandmother. The interview is complicated by the addition of at least one translator, because Sarah Obama, then 86, spoke Swahili.

The edited portion that often makes the rounds on the Internet includes this part of the interview:

McRae: "Could I ask her about his actual birthplace? I would like to see his birthplace when I come to visit Kenya in December. Was she present when he was born in Kenya?"

"She says yes she was. She was present when Obama was born," said the translator.

((Smoking gun? Only if you stop the tape there and don't listen to the rest of the interview.))

McRae immediately followed up by saying, "Okay, when I come in December, I would like to go by the place, the hospital where he was born. Could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?"

The translator can be heard translating, and then, he said, "No. Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America."

Said McRae: "Whereabouts was he born? I thought he was born in Kenya."

The response came back, "He was born in America, not in Mombasa."

"Do you know where he was born?" McRae continued. "I thought he was born in Kenya. I was gonna go by and see where he was born."

"Hawaii. She says he was born in Hawaii," the translator said. "In the state of Hawaii, where his father, his father was also learning there. The state of Hawaii."

"I thought she said she was present," McRae said. "Was she able to see him being born in Hawaii?''

"No, no," the translator said. "...She was not ... she was here in Kenya. Obama was born in America ... Because the grandmother was back in Kenya and Obama was born in America, where he is from, where his father was learning, learning in America, the United States."

Listen to the full conversation yourself. The parts in question begin about the 4:20 mark.

McRae -- who we should emphasize was not the translator -- has kept the theory alive. In a Dec. 5, 2008 article, Salon ran an affidavit from McRae in which he maintains Sarah Obama confirmed she witnessed Obama's birth in Kenya:
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
worse

Ashland, KY

#89075 Mar 21, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
He proved everything he needed to when he showed his birth certificate. Said certificate was verified by several sources, including the hawaii department of health and no less than two local newspapers. Idiot birthers say a natural born citizen must have two american citizens. That simply isnt true. A natural born citizen is someone born in the US who is entitled to citizenship at the time of birth. Both of his parents were here legally. The reason he isnt bothering to comply with every birther request is because he doesnt have to. He has proved his citizenship and doesnt need to continue proving it to a bunch of sore losers.
Hi Dont Tread

West Liberty, KY

#89076 Mar 21, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hide things from people on here? Did you tell them that you own a bologna factory and have several employees. I think your full of bologna.
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#89077 Mar 21, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>So, no one in the republican party has used that motto, this would make you a liar, wouldn't it.
LMAO!!!
I see that you are that dumbass lemming I accused you of, so let me break it down for you so you can understand with the previous posts. I posted it, you said I copied it, I said I did and provided where I copied it from, then you post an ignorant comment once again like above. So pay attention then refer to the previous posts, read real s-l-o-w and it might sink in.

No one in the repuke teabagging parties have used that motto, you are correct. They should as it fits them. That motto was of someone reponding to the article I provided for you to see where it came from. Still you think I am a liar, where did I lie dumbass lemming fool. You are a real head case along with the rest of your imaginary friends. Go fix you some herb tea and take your meds. YOU are a true loser with little matter between those ears. Try to keep up.

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Who created that motto? I think you just copied it from another post.

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I did. It is the best most accurate motto I have seen for repukes. Describes the party perfectly. Oh, I mean partIES. Tea time!
LOL!..."Old" Mitch has been in the Senate for "27" years (since 1985), and yet his state's citizens (Kentucky) still rank in the BOTTOM 10 of the nation's median income by state...
CENSUS BUREAU'S DATA FOR MEDIAN ANNUAL INCOME, BY STATE:
----------
United States Median Annual Income =$51,027
BOTTOM 10:
Mississippi ...=$39,078
Arkansas ......=$39,806
Tennessee .....=$41,524
Montana .......=$41,753
South Carolina =$42,065
Alabama .......=$42,245
Kentucky ......=$42,331 <--Mitch McConnell's state
West Virginia .=$42,801
Louisiana .....=$42,946
New Mexico ....=$44,732
LOL!...Well, at least we know 1 person from Kentucky who's done well over the past 27 years: Mitch McConnell.
The Republi-'con' motto:
......If you can keep the 'fools' fooled, then damn it, "KEEP 'EM FOOLED!"
Mulling Senate bid, Ashley Judd meets with Democratic officials ...
www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57570420/mulling ......
Feb 20, 2013 · LOL!..."Old" Mitch has been in the Senate for "27" years (since 1985), and yet his state's citizens (Kentucky) still rank in the BOTTOM 10 of the nation's ...
DITCH MITCH
So, no one in the republican party created the motto, did they?

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>So, no one in the republican party created the motto, did they?
DUH? You aren't very smart are you injustice? I'd say NO. They deal in fables, not FACTS. hahaha Dumbass lemming!

DITCH MITCH
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#89078 Mar 21, 2013
Growing Pains

Priebus has adopted a pose of brutal candor, trying to stir up his party with dire predictions and frank language. "Our message was weak. Our ground game was insufficient. We weren't inclusive. We were behind in both data and digital. Our primary and debate process needed improvement," he said, diagnosing all that went wrong in last year's campaign. "There's no one solution," Priebus continued. "There's a long list of them."

Since November, Priebus, Fleischer and others have canvassed more than 50,000 people, including much of the Republican establishment. Focus groups of former Republican voters in Ohio and Iowa evinced descriptions of the GOP like "scary," "narrow-minded," "stuffy old men" and "out of touch." Even the party's campaign managers and operatives were nearly unanimous in crediting Democrats with running better campaigns in almost all respects: data, voter targeting, outreach, turnout, online fundraising, ad placement and campaign talent.

Republican leaders say they like the proposed changes. House Speaker John Boehner and majority leader Eric Cantor have embraced the report; so has former House Speaker and occasional presidential candidate Newt Gingrich. The question now is whether the conservative base of the party is willing to come along for a big and bold ride. Some of the immediate reviews are not so positive. John Tate, the 2012 campaign manager for Ron Paul, said the Priebus plans to shorten the primary process and move away from caucuses could tilt the playing field to well-funded establishment candidates. "They are recommending doing exactly the opposite of what they should be doing to reactivate the grassroots and increase the base of the party," he said.

Tony Perkins of the Family Research Council: "Obviously the RNC report was designed to pander to the GOP's wealthy elites."

Back at his office two blocks from the U.S. Capitol, Priebus sounds no less determined as he sits before a color-coded congressional map of the country, still mostly red, despite the fact that House Democratic candidates attracted about 1.4 million more votes in 2012 than Republicans did. "I am not going to sit here," he says, "and grind away as chairman of the party and do the same old thing that has always been done."

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9...

House Democratic candidates attracted about 1.4 million more votes in 2012 than Republicans did.(more in 2014/2016)

"Obviously the RNC report was designed to pander to the GOP's wealthy elites." (Old, rich repukes eating young, getting there rich, teabagger GOP)

"Our message was weak. Our ground game was insufficient. We weren't inclusive. We were behind in both data and digital. Our primary and debate process needed improvement," (Always behind looking back, DEMS moving forward with you lol)
GOP like "scary," "narrow-minded," "stuffy old men" and "out of touch." Even the party's campaign managers and operatives were nearly unanimous in crediting Democrats with running better campaigns in almost all respects: data, voter targeting, outreach, turnout, online fundraising, ad placement and campaign talent.

Out of touch for sure. Dems are just BETTER. DEMS rule!

DITCH MITCH
Hi Dont Tread

West Liberty, KY

#89079 Mar 21, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
His father is KENYAN ...by his father Obama is Kenyan ...to be American president, you need both parents to be American born...!!!!!!!
You still aren't very bright,you talk the same old stuff you did on other topixs,we ran you off of ours. You are a troll and these people on this topix don't like you either.
Hi Dont Tread

West Liberty, KY

#89080 Mar 21, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you read, people posted here time and time again...
first question to me was by an Immigration agent...when I was questioned on my Citizenship ...
"To be an American president, requirements -are- both parents has to be U.S. born"...Yes or No? The answer was YES!!!!!!!!!!
So, I don't know about you, but I love my country,
my America ...deal with that...
America is my country and my home..........
I don't know about you either tread you don't seem to be able to put down roots for long in any one place. Do you have something to hide? Is there something you would like to tell us? I bet your closet is full of old squeaky skeletons,come on tread unload,your burden it will set you free.
OZombies

United States

#89082 Mar 21, 2013
Hi Dont Tread wrote:
<quoted text>You still aren't very bright,you talk the same old stuff you did on other topixs,we ran you off of ours. You are a troll and these people on this topix don't like you either.
What topix...post some if you have anything??????
'we ran you off of ours' what the hell are you talking about????? NAME THE TOPIX??????????
Don't like me ...duh...apposition never like you and your apposition don't like YOU, you're mental.....get help...!!!!!!!
OZombies

United States

#89083 Mar 21, 2013
Hi Dont Tread wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know about you either tread you don't seem to be able to put down roots for long in any one place. Do you have something to hide? Is there something you would like to tell us? I bet your closet is full of old squeaky skeletons,come on tread unload,your burden it will set you free.
My closet is clean, I don't know about yours...
I bet you're mental!!!!!!
NAME THE THREAD or THREADS..........

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#89084 Mar 21, 2013
Where's C? I need a laugh or 20.
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#89086 Mar 21, 2013
CPAC 2013: Sarah Palin’s 'Big Gulp' moment

We face great change in our time, and the symbol time may recall to mark it could well be the 7-Eleven “Big Gulp” container Sarah Palin brought to CPAC 2013. It was a great moment and a hilarious shtick, and Grizzly Mama is a natural comic
McConnell decries 'crybaby caucus,’ tells conservatives they must unify.

A split has also emerged between establishment Republicans such as McCain and Tea Party-backed conservatives such as Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), who addressed CPAC on Thursday.

McConnell suggested the infighting is hurting his party, especially as Democrats aim to extend Obama's legacy by trying to hold the Senate majority and win back the House in 2014.

“The folks who won last year’s election didn’t waste a whole lot of time on a victory lap. They got right back at it. These guys are well-organized, they’re well-financed, they’re ruthless, and if you don’t put this election behind us soon, they’re going to eat our lunch again,” McConnell said.“It is time to unite.”

“Even many conservative Republicans acknowledge that Mitch McConnell is a huge part of the problem in Washington. Republicans, Democrats, and Independents agree that Mitch McConnell cares more about playing politics than any principles - conservative or otherwise,” said Matt Canter.

McConnell's wife, former Labor Secretary Elaine Chao, was born in China and emigrated to the U.S. The super-PAC, Progress Kentucky, mused in a tweet that their marriage "may explain why your job moved to #China!"

The tweet caused a wide backlash and has since become a focus of his campaign. McConnell's first ad featured Chao decrying attacks from "far-left special interests."

Read more: http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/288385-mcc...

....mused in a tweet that their marriage "may explain why your job moved to #China!"... wow, what a racist remark by some liberal group. hahahaha. Truth hurts and there is nothing racist about speaking the turth. Chao helped the BUSH/CHENEY/RUMSFIELD privatize gov't jobs which costs the taxpayers more money and opened the door for the Haliburton/Cheney Big Corps to receive "no bid" contracts and assist them moving jobs to China/India etc for CHEAP labor. It is what it is and they scrape for a comparison of racial remarks like they do the President of the United States. I don't think there is any comparison to this so called racist tweet. Repukes reaching for validation for their constant racist comments encouraged by a bunch of teabaggers.

McConnell decries 'crybaby caucus,’...too bad you crybabies here couldn't have joined. You all could of been in denial with them. hahaha

DITCH MITCH
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#89087 Mar 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't blame him for being nervous.... Unstable republicans with guns?? You all do mass shootings. Everyone is nervous.
There will be another mass shooting and it will be laid on republicans.
You all will moan and groan about it but you all will own it.
Really, why is it then, the mass shootings at the schools, movie theater, etc. were by mentally ill liberals?
OZombies

United States

#89088 Mar 21, 2013
Hi Dont Tread wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you hide things from people on here? Did you tell them that you own a bologna factory and have several employees. I think your full of bologna.
Bologna is actually not bad!!!!
You are FULL BULL CHIT...!!!!!
YOU'RE MENTAL..........
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#89089 Mar 21, 2013
Seen this today and brought many laughs. Had to share. lol

Tina Fey Brings Back Sarah Palin
http://msnvideo.msn.com/...

I love it. Oh, please, please add her to your crazy hasbeen candidate list. I miss Tina doing the soccer mom.

For my liberal friends who want to revisit the funniest clips showing the world how dumb that lemming is..they are hilarious, once again.

SNL Tina Fey then Gov. Palin

Sarah Palin, Tina Fey on SNL
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Will Ferrell's Bush Meets Fey's Palin on 'SNL'

Tina Fey PWNs John McCain as Sarah Palin on Saturday Night Live?

The Republi-'con' motto:
......If you can keep the 'fools' fooled, then damn it, "KEEP 'EM FOOLED!"

hahaha I love that republiCON motto. lmao

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

United States

#89090 Mar 21, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>That's because it would not be legal for you to be President.
As far as Obama's Grandmother goes --- here is the actual transcript from the tape recording of the interview:
The claim is based on an Oct. 16, 2008, telephone call between Bishop Ron McRae of the Anabaptist Churches of North America and Sarah Obama of Kenya, Barack Obama's elderly step-grandmother. The interview is complicated by the addition of at least one translator, because Sarah Obama, then 86, spoke Swahili.
The edited portion that often makes the rounds on the Internet includes this part of the interview:
McRae: "Could I ask her about his actual birthplace? I would like to see his birthplace when I come to visit Kenya in December. Was she present when he was born in Kenya?"
"She says yes she was. She was present when Obama was born," said the translator.
((Smoking gun? Only if you stop the tape there and don't listen to the rest of the interview.))
McRae immediately followed up by saying, "Okay, when I come in December, I would like to go by the place, the hospital where he was born. Could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?"
The translator can be heard translating, and then, he said, "No. Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America."
Said McRae: "Whereabouts was he born? I thought he was born in Kenya."
The response came back, "He was born in America, not in Mombasa."
"Do you know where he was born?" McRae continued. "I thought he was born in Kenya. I was gonna go by and see where he was born."
"Hawaii. She says he was born in Hawaii," the translator said. "In the state of Hawaii, where his father, his father was also learning there. The state of Hawaii."
"I thought she said she was present," McRae said. "Was she able to see him being born in Hawaii?''
"No, no," the translator said. "...She was not ... she was here in Kenya. Obama was born in America ... Because the grandmother was back in Kenya and Obama was born in America, where he is from, where his father was learning, learning in America, the United States."
Listen to the full conversation yourself. The parts in question begin about the 4:20 mark.
McRae -- who we should emphasize was not the translator -- has kept the theory alive. In a Dec. 5, 2008 article, Salon ran an affidavit from McRae in which he maintains Sarah Obama confirmed she witnessed Obama's birth in Kenya:
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Unless Obama release those documents, always going to be 'BUT''IF'?????
Hi Dont Tread

West Liberty, KY

#89092 Mar 21, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
What topix...post some if you have anything??????
'we ran you off of ours' what the hell are you talking about????? NAME THE TOPIX??????????
Don't like me ...duh...apposition never like you and your apposition don't like YOU, you're mental.....get help...!!!!!!!
That's what we told you,that you are mental and that you need help. Campton,ran you out of their town because you like to talk to 13 year olds and made perveted remarks to them. You went by the name of Don't Tread On Me. Don't deny it tread you are who i say you are.
Hi Dont Tread

West Liberty, KY

#89094 Mar 21, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
My closet is clean, I don't know about yours...
I bet you're mental!!!!!!
NAME THE THREAD or THREADS..........
Now Don't Tread,you can't honestly say that your closet is clean,everybody has a few skeletons in theirs,some more than others. Now,that you have just proven to these people that you lie,do you really think that they will believe anything you say. You are who i say you are.
worse

Ashland, KY

#89096 Mar 21, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, why is it then, the mass shootings at the schools, movie theater, etc. were by mentally ill liberals?
And what does politics have to do with any of their motives?
OZombies

United States

#89098 Mar 21, 2013
Hi Dont Tread wrote:
<quoted text>That's what we told you,that you are mental and that you need help. Campton,ran you out of their town because you like to talk to 13 year olds and made perveted remarks to them. You went by the name of Don't Tread On Me. Don't deny it tread you are who i say you are.
No, by the way I don't reside in Compton and I never did (and not C(a)mpton)...you LUNATIC...I never used name "Don't tread"...and if you know name of the THREAD...name it, I like to know myself ...and what did I post??????????

I DON'T WANT TO WAIST MY TIME ON PSYCHOPATHS...you are talking CRAZY, someone who has sick OBSESSION with someone ...this has nothing to do with posting here about politics, what you are doing it is PERSONAL !!!!!!!!!!

You or anyone else CAN'T run me from posting here, unless I decide to do it on my own...
So, don't waist your time...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Darren k west pickup Sampson lane election signs 1 hr Neighbor 1
Darren k west come to catron ave get your signs 1 hr Ruth 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr spaceship 131,592
moma screwer 3 hr BBP 7
Darren k west please pick up political signs 3 hr Please 8
Darren west pick up your Election signs PLEASE... 4 hr Please Darren 19
Darren k west clean up your signs 6 hr Jerry 8
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Mon beeraholic 49
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:30 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:30PM
Titans Release Veteran LB Phillips
NBC Sports 2:47 PM
Titans release Shaun Phillips, place Brian Schwenke on injured reserve
Bleacher Report 8:54 PM
What Experts Are Saying About Bucs vs. Bengals?
NBC Sports 7:03 AM
Report: Devon Still hasn't paid child support since July
Bleacher Report 8:25 AM
Mercurial Justin Hunter Continues to Disappoint