'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Uncle Tab

United States

#89000 Mar 21, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry chump!! In order to be POTUS you must be IAW, Art 2 ,set. 1, para 5 and the 14th Amendment of he US Constitution, Obama is not IAW either of the above.
Our Walmarts don't sell alcohol.
You are so dumb you couldn't catch a cold, much less own one!
LMAO!!!
Your Walmart is doing us all a favor by not selling you inbreds alcohol! We thank them

And you can go on and in like a typical uneducated birther.... The SCOTUS has everything in front of them and they agree with me.

Of course you're too dumb to understand you're bing owned.... You're too stupid.

If your 'facts' were true... He wouldn't be president.

Romney doesn't agree with you. If you were right he wouldn't be president.

You aren't smart enough to know you are being owned.

That's what makes it even more fun.... You keep trying and it never works.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#89001 Mar 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn!! Change the subject yet again??
You scratch yourself a lot don't you?? That's the drugs.
You crackheads expose yourself when you do this.... And the old republican favorite.... Copy and paste!
LMFAO!!!!
Keep up or stay out of other people's conversations!!
"Uncle Bigot"!!
LMAO!!!
bla ha

AOL

#89002 Mar 21, 2013
if waxman were around back in 1776 ,...
he would be a Torry
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#89003 Mar 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Walmart is doing us all a favor by not selling you inbreds alcohol! We thank them
And you can go on and in like a typical uneducated birther.... The SCOTUS has everything in front of them and they agree with me.
Of course you're too dumb to understand you're bing owned.... You're too stupid.
If your 'facts' were true... He wouldn't be president.
Romney doesn't agree with you. If you were right he wouldn't be president.
You aren't smart enough to know you are being owned.
That's what makes it even more fun.... You keep trying and it never works.
If you were smart enough to understand what you read, we wouldn't be having this conversation, you would be a dyed in the wool conservative!!!
bla ha

AOL

#89004 Mar 21, 2013
we are 'owned' by communist china ,...
with out their ' loans ' we would be dead in our tracks

china has been behind the massive cyber attacks on the pentagon and private American business

china controls north Korea ,...
china wont let USA stop the north Koreans nuclear experimentation

with out Chinas cash infusion ,..
America would already be in a state of hyperinflation ,..

the democrats and their spending have weakened the USA beyond repair
thanks to the welfare recipient / labor union collation - America is doomed ,..
Uncle Tab

United States

#89005 Mar 21, 2013
Reality wrote:
"If someone's so fearful that they are going to start using their weapos to protect their rights, it makes me very nervous these people have their weapons at all!!"
Henry Waxman, Another stupid liberal
(D-Cal)
Man, this nutcracker is shaking in his boots over someone owning guns in order to protect THEIR RIGHTS.
What is he fearing, the backlash from the libs taking away another human beings rights while he maintains his? Very nervous character...he should be.
Don't blame him for being nervous.... Unstable republicans with guns?? You all do mass shootings. Everyone is nervous.

There will be another mass shooting and it will be laid on republicans.

You all will moan and groan about it but you all will own it.
Uncle Tab

United States

#89006 Mar 21, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>If you were smart enough to understand what you read, we wouldn't be having this conversation, you would be a dyed in the wool conservative!!!
I put you in a corner and this is the only response you could come up with.

Thanks Folks! I'll be here all week.... Please tip your bartenders and waitresses!

It really doesn't get any easier.

They come to a battle of minds and facts unarmed then have a fit when owned.

Small 6th grade mind.
OZombies

United States

#89007 Mar 21, 2013
Hi Dont Tread wrote:
<quoted text>Still talking to 13 year olds,this is why wolfe county ran you out of their county. Once a perve always a perve.
By the way, there is NO-----'wolfe county' in California and you ARE 'worse' than maniac hitler, you call you 'daddy'... YOU PSYCHO... YOU need serious professional HELP!!!!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#89008 Mar 21, 2013
Obama accomplished what he had to. He reached over Netanyahu's head and spoke directly to the Israeli people, explaining why peace is in their own best interest and why justice for the Palestinians cannot be denied. And he was cheered.

"When negotiations begin, and they will, the capital he earned today will be viewed as a smart investment indeed."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mj-rosenberg/ob...

Location hidden

#89009 Mar 21, 2013
The problem with Obama's speech is that he framed Palestinian freedom as a "choice" for Israelis to make, instead of an obligation.

Location hidden

#89010 Mar 21, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, there is NO-----'wolfe county' in California and you ARE 'worse' than maniac hitler, you call you 'daddy'... YOU PSYCHO... YOU need serious professional HELP!!!!!
And you are seemingly normal???

Not by a long shot.
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#89011 Mar 21, 2013
Oh lQQkie, the nutjobs were were having a sock hop last night...too funny. And the lost one who can't remember if it is in Chicago or Germany. Hilarious:

anonymous T
Chicago, IL
anonymous T
Netherlands
anonymous T
Anonymous Proxy
anonymous T
Amsterdam, Netherlands
anonymous T
Romania
anonymous T
Fremont, CA
anonymous T
Czech Republic
anonymous T
Turkey
realty
United States
anonymout T
Glasgow, UK
anonymous T
Paris, France
anonymous T
Germany

What a nutjob. Which sock do you think this is...? haha Wonder where the goatgirl has been...put out to pasture maybe. hahaha

DITCH MITCH
srill

Henderson, KY

#89012 Mar 21, 2013
actually china wanted to use the usa for electricity somehow/obama said no but instead you can build computers here/that was 2 yrs ago anyone else smell that/usa takes blame for everything in bout every country/ why theres 6 regions
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#89013 Mar 21, 2013
The unhappiest states

Where do the saddest people in America live?

The residents of many of America’s red states are feeling decidedly blue, according to a report issued this week (PDF) by research firms Gallup and Healthways. The annual well-being report found that there’s a sadness cluster made up of 10 contiguous states in the Midwest and South.

Citizens of Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, West Virginia, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana and Oklahoma scored poorly for multiple factors that affect well-being, including emotional health, work environment, physical health, healthy behaviors, and access to food, shelter and health care.

Respondents in the saddest states scored especially poorly for physical health and healthy behaviors. In fact, many of these states lead the nation in incidence of diabetes, obesity and other metabolic disorders. These respondents also were more likely to smoke, exercise infrequently, and consume few fruits and vegetables. In addition, they reported more worry, sadness, anger and stress than did residents of happier states.

So, with our saddest citizens clustered in the South and Midwest, where are the shiny, happy people? According to the report, the states where citizens enjoy the greatest sense of well-being are Hawaii, Colorado, Minnesota, Utah, Vermont, Montana, New Hampshire, Nebraska, Iowa and Massachusetts.

http://healthyliving.msn.com/blogs/daily-appl...

The residents of many of America’s red states are feeling decidedly blue, according to a report issued this week (PDF) by research firms Gallup and Healthways. The annual well-being report found that there’s a sadness cluster made up of 10 contiguous states in the Midwest and South........

Red states feeling the BLUES. Time to put Kentucky make into the blue shade with all the Dems registered here. You'd have to be pretty stupid to want to continue with the likes of repukes to turn this state into a HAPPY one. Oh yeah, that's right they are pretty STUPID. Not the next election.

Time to go turtleman...your days are numbered.
LOL!..."Old" Mitch has been in the Senate for "27" years (since 1985), and yet his state's citizens (Kentucky) still rank in the BOTTOM 10 of the nation's median income by state...
CENSUS BUREAU'S DATA FOR MEDIAN ANNUAL INCOME, BY STATE:
----------

United States Median Annual Income =$51,027

BOTTOM 10:

Mississippi ...=$39,078
Arkansas ......=$39,806
Tennessee .....=$41,524
Montana .......=$41,753
South Carolina =$42,065
Alabama .......=$42,245
Kentucky ......=$42,331 <--Mitch McConnell's state
West Virginia .=$42,801
Louisiana .....=$42,946
New Mexico ....=$44,732

LOL!...Well, at least we know 1 person from Kentucky who's done well over the past 27 years: Mitch McConnell.

The Republi-'con' motto:
......If you can keep the 'fools' fooled, then damn it, "KEEP 'EM FOOLED!"

Good ole turtle man, he probably has done more for China than Kentucky! Just love that repuke motto. So fitting.

DITCH MITCH
srill

Henderson, KY

#89014 Mar 21, 2013
china/usa hacking together/say good bye to i can pee freely
srill

Henderson, KY

#89015 Mar 21, 2013
copy paste much geez

Location hidden

#89016 Mar 21, 2013
Repukes wrote:
Oh lQQkie, the nutjobs were were having a sock hop last night...too funny. And the lost one who can't remember if it is in Chicago or Germany. Hilarious:
anonymous T
Chicago, IL
anonymous T
Netherlands
anonymous T
Anonymous Proxy
anonymous T
Amsterdam, Netherlands
anonymous T
Romania
anonymous T
Fremont, CA
anonymous T
Czech Republic
anonymous T
Turkey
realty
United States
anonymout T
Glasgow, UK
anonymous T
Paris, France
anonymous T
Germany
What a nutjob. Which sock do you think this is...? haha Wonder where the goatgirl has been...put out to pasture maybe. hahaha
DITCH MITCH
Professor Lamb + American Lady + Aristocles Son of Asinine =

Not so Anonymous.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#89017 Mar 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I put you in a corner and this is the only response you could come up with.
Thanks Folks! I'll be here all week.... Please tip your bartenders and waitresses!
It really doesn't get any easier.
They come to a battle of minds and facts unarmed then have a fit when owned.
Small 6th grade mind.
LMAO!!! You remind me of the "Black Knight" in Monty Pythons "In Search for the Holy Grail", no arms, legs and you still claim victory!!!
You have had your ass handed to you and are too dumb to know it!!!
Hahahaha!!!! LMAO!!! You have made my day!!!! Hahahaha!!!!
OZombies

United States

#89018 Mar 21, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are seemingly normal???
Not by a long shot.
Yea...I don't call hitler "my daddy"...and I don't BOW and show SUBMISSION to allah !!!!!
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#89019 Mar 21, 2013
srill wrote:
copy paste much geez
Complete a sentence or make sense much?

Scroll on and troll on buddy, I don't care if you like it or read it. I realize you probably can barely read it, let alone understand it. It's better than the half truths, one sentence text, repukes and you trolls babble. Carry on, your just like them. True facts hurt.

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
L.Dean/ In town 23 min LDEAN 3
Nosey Rosey 38 min rosie cheeks 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 52 min mgrody 5,308
Wendy Mills engaged?? 54 min really 3
Knox parent out of control goes after student a... 1 hr fan 15
knox board of ed raising taxes 1 hr Glad 94
Salon perfection 2 hr Gray boy 13
Knox parent goes off at Bell and Knox football ... 10 hr Confused 6
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 17 hr Knox co 22
•••