'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,955)

Showing posts 79,081 - 79,100 of144,617
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Bigot wrote:
<quoted text>
THESE people are the reasons why we have republicans like Bachman, Quayle, Bush, Nixon, Reagan, the which lady, pedofile has been rockstar, Combiver birther, Lindsey Lohan the crackhead, Arnold the cheater, the list goes on and on.....
Uneducated/low information republicans are just stupid!!
Thanks for proving it over and over again.
Uncle Tab, welcome to the bigot club!!!
LMAO!!!
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You libs put a Marxist alien in the White House two times and you call me "low information". Looks like y'all are the ones that were duped.
Defending one "KENYAN" man who is not even American ... how low can you go Democrats?

Attack is the only way J.D.!!!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You libs put a Marxist alien in the White House two times and you call me "low information". Looks like y'all are the ones that were duped.
SCOTUS agrees with me and has thrown out everything you've said. Makes me right and you wrong again.

So just to name a few, you're wrong on food tasters, citizenship issues, and you being a low information issues.

Too bad you're not smart enough to stop, you keep changing the subject to things you're wrong about

NO information voter.., Fox tool at his best... With his 6th grade education. That's why you're a republican... You have no education and that's who they go after.... The stupid easily fooled people.

You're perfectly stupid.

Change the subject again and get owned?? Please feel free todo so.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Biden and Pelosi, two of the biggest crooks of our time, two of the biggest liars in our country...representing the USA as Catholics to the new Pope. These two 1%er crooks support abortions and gay marriage and have gotten rich off the backs of the poor...everything the Pope and true Catholics are against. No wonder the Pope advised them not to take part in the services.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
JD, Uncle flabby is a "conditioned" dumb ass. He says stuff that doesn't even make sense to him but he has been conditioned to proceed with foot-in-mouth no matter what. Flabby is a seasoned conditioned dumb ass leftwing nutjob liberal that brags about Crazy Joe's lies and daily idiotic statements and brags about old senile Harry Reid's doom and gloom BS lies every day...and then tries to blame Rush or Beck or Palin or Bush or whomever he can blame shit on for the many MANY many failures of his messiah. Flabby is the worst kind of bigot and racist but it's good that he isn't afraid to get on here and brag about it. Flabby is out of the closet where we can see what he is all about. You have to admit that putting him in his place every day may get a little boring at times but it's still fun. lol
LMAO!!! I would rather they releave their hatred here than on some campus.
It is too bad Obama and his crew doesn't come on here for some educational instructions.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

big hoss wrote:
<quoted text>man ,.....you must be living on mars ,....
unions ,... welfare , food stamps and democrats are synonymous
modern democrats are the party of the lazy ,..
there are virtually NO entrepreneurial democrats
people who are smart enough to work for them self's or run small businesses are ALWAYS republicans
unions reflect corruption ,..greed and selfishness
real men work for them self ,...
and dont need a boss to tell them when to wipe their behind or take a break
It's so funny how dumb you people are.... Working for a company WITHOUT a union is exactly what working for a wealthy greedy republican is. You're told when you'll get breaks, what if any holidays you'll get, how long a work day is, what you'll be paid.

For you dumb republicans, I'll explain a little about unions for you idiots. Benefits and days off, pay, health coverage are negotiated, if the company is making tons of money, the benefits increase, if not, they are dropped.

If unions are so bad, why do you have a contract with a back to buy your car or with the bank to buy a house?? I know you don't own either car or house so you're not smart enough to answer this question, but those are just a few facts.

Facts..... Republicans worst enemy!!
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Hi Dont Tread wrote:
<quoted text>I see you are still the pervert,you always were. Does your parole officer know you are still talking dirty on topix?
I was not talking to you...you can run but you can't hide...you can change you name, but your writing style is SAME...bug ogg..."W"
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
There aren't 20 assistants... You're stupid and believe it.
As far as presidential vacations you tools complain about.... Educate yourself, do a simple search, Obama Bush vacations. Bush (you all hate to have him brought up because everything brought up is fact so you cry) took off three years of the eight years he was president. Thanks for repeating what you were trained to repeat without being knowledgable about the subject.
You're the perfect republican tool.
Jobs UP
Home Sales UP
Stock Market UP (setting records)
And you are an uninformed no information voter who is easily led by your nose.
That's why you're losing.... Thank you!:-)
..... And I know who you are!! LMMFAO!!!
Jobs are up, unemployment is up, housing is up, citizens with mortgages that are under water is up...and? Did you have a point? lol Just what am I losing? 40% of my wealth on Obama's watch, like every other American family? You know who I am? And? Are you admitting to stalking me? Are you sweet on me, little boy? Is that why you want everyone to know that you know who I am? Do you need a cookie? A bone for being a good boy? LMMFAO! Does knowing who I am (lol) make you intelligent or right all of a sudden? No? Then why get so excited because you think you know who somebody is on here? Damn, little one, it doesn't take much to excite you, does it? lol

Now, back to reality...you are aware that just because you say there aren't 20 assistants doesn't mean shit, right? The annual report from the White House to Congress in 2009 shows Michelle Obama as having a staff of 24. Are you calling your White House democrats liars? Sure seems that way. Oops...foot in the ole sucker cavity flabby. Again! lol
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text> Uncle Tab, welcome to the bigot club!!!
LMAO!!!
Best response you could come up with is calling me a bigot when I post facts about your crazy people??

Guess that's why you love Fox.... Spin spin spin.

Bigot..... Reached so far for that one you had to pull a muscle

LMAO
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so funny how dumb you people are.... Working for a company WITHOUT a union is exactly what working for a wealthy greedy republican is. You're told when you'll get breaks, what if any holidays you'll get, how long a work day is, what you'll be paid.
For you dumb republicans, I'll explain a little about unions for you idiots. Benefits and days off, pay, health coverage are negotiated, if the company is making tons of money, the benefits increase, if not, they are dropped.
If unions are so bad, why do you have a contract with a back to buy your car or with the bank to buy a house?? I know you don't own either car or house so you're not smart enough to answer this question, but those are just a few facts.
Did you forget to mention the union pensions that are bankrupting many of our states? Shhh!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
SCOTUS agrees with me and has thrown out everything you've said. Makes me right and you wrong again.
So just to name a few, you're wrong on food tasters, citizenship issues, and you being a low information issues.
Too bad you're not smart enough to stop, you keep changing the subject to things you're wrong about
NO information voter.., Fox tool at his best... With his 6th grade education. That's why you're a republican... You have no education and that's who they go after.... The stupid easily fooled people.
You're perfectly stupid.
Change the subject again and get owned?? Please feel free todo so.
The ruling of the USSC means nothing, when it violates the US Constitution.
It is really too bad you can't keep up with the changing topics on this thread. You might want to slowdown a little, or stick to something you know about!
Of course being a liberal democrat, you aren't expected to know anything, "just pass the bill, so we can findout what is in it"!
LMAO!!!
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Hi Dont Tread wrote:
<quoted text>Still talking to 13 year olds,this is why wolfe county ran you out of their county. Once a perve always a perve.
Once a monster, always a monster ..."W"!!!!!!!!!!
That's why you're hiding behind your new name...
C~~~~~~~O~~~~~~W~~~~~~~A~~~~~~ R~~~~~~~D!
anonymous T

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>say huh! NO!!! WE ARE LAUGHING AT YOU!!! lmao.
You are ignorant. You are "laughing" at an annonymous post, on an annonymous forum, with a nameless poster while the entire world is laughing at the non American racist negro. You are ignorant to laugh at a computer response with no name and no face while your president is laughed at by leaders around the world. North Korea is laughing. Israel is laughing. Mexico is laughing. You are ignorant. You have no life.
anonymous T

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You are extremely ignorant and getting more ignorant with each post. You are too ignorant to interact with society. You are a loser and an predator. You have not denied this. You are a predator. You are ignorant. You post comments that make no sense to anyone with a brain. You are ignorant. You are a predator. We are waiting for you to deny it.
anonymous T

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Best response you could come up with is calling me a bigot when I post facts about your crazy people??
LMAO
You are ignorant. You are a predator.
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Hi Dont Tread wrote:
<quoted text>So,you finally admit you are a woman,we always knew you were a MOTHER!!!
You have serious problem ...once jerk, always a JERK..."W"!!!!!!
anonymous T

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
You are ignorant. You are a predator.

You have yet to deny that you are a predator. You are ignorant.
anonymous T

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You are ignorant. Unions destroy employment and the economy. Only an ignorant person would promote weak minded unions. Republicans do not need unions. Trolls and lazy racist pigs need unions to protect them. Union personnel are not worth more than minimum wage that is why they need unions. You are ignorant. You are a predator. You have not denied it.
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Hi Dont Tread wrote:
<quoted text>Now there you go admitting that you are very knowledgable about being perverted.
Anyone calling hitler his "daddy"...it's a PSYCHO ...
"W"... you have serious problem!
anonymous T

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Obama came to Israel and they laughed at him. Perform a Google search on people laughing at Obama. Israel is laughing at him because he is ignorant. His supporters are ignorant just like you. You are ignorant.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 79,081 - 79,100 of144,617
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

83 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min ChromiuMan 127,806
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 13 min 40ish 3,733
KC Basketball Coach 13 min breaking news 49
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 22 min BIG_STEVIE 26,162
3 family yard sale 1 hr yard sale 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr gogetter 81,541
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr gogetter 16,111
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 2 hr what 363
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••