'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Uncle Tab

United States

#88930 Mar 21, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>Sybil definitely needs to get herself a toy. Unbelievable!
Her toys even reject her. LMAO!!

She's a sad person. Very bitter and lonely.

Describes her bitterness. I almost feel sorry for her... But Obama ok'd a few million bucks to understand why she's fat.... So after that study is finished maybe she'll be a happy lesbian.
UncleTabTheComed ian

Paintsville, KY

#88931 Mar 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
http://m.motherjones.com/mojo/ 2012/11/conservative-media-mit t-romney-lying
This article is 100% factual and agrees with all of us democrats why you have and will continue to lose elections.
You're too stupid to learn from this.... Which makes it fun posting it, letting you know you're ignorant, watch you ignore it, watch you moan and complain about the world ending as it never does and we just keep on chuckling the days away.
At your expense.
Thank You for the free entertainment.
You sure are some comedian!LOL
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#88932 Mar 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know.
Because of you racists.
I'm guessing all presidents have tasters. Don't know. Maybe there are no tasters. If republicans claim it's a fact then it is suspect. Just because of your news sources. They aren't very reliable.
Nice of you to chance the subject when you're owned on the last subject.
Like a three 3 year trying to change the subject.
LMAO
LMAO!! Me a racist, hell no, I'm a bigot!!! It really would bother me if you liberals died tomorrow, be you red, yellow, black or white.
Oh you own nothing, hell you don't even own a clean pair of drawers, unless someone gave them to you!
Uncle Tab

United States

#88933 Mar 21, 2013
UncleTabTheComedian wrote:
<quoted text> You sure are some comedian!LOL
Describe one thing in that article that's not true or didn't happen.

You can't. And it really doesn't get much easier.

Anything else?
countrygirl

Nebo, KY

#88939 Mar 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Her toys even reject her. LMAO!!
She's a sad person. Very bitter and lonely.
Describes her bitterness. I almost feel sorry for her... But Obama ok'd a few million bucks to understand why she's fat.... So after that study is finished maybe she'll be a happy lesbian.
funny!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#88943 Mar 21, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
A study of averages
Hodson was quick to note that the despite the link found between low intelligence and social conservatism, the researchers aren't implying that all liberals are brilliant and all conservatives stupid. The research is a study of averages over large groups, he said.
"There are multiple examples of very bright conservatives and not-so-bright liberals, and many examples of very principled conservatives and very intolerant liberals," Hodson said.
Nosek gave another example to illustrate the dangers of taking the findings too literally.
"We can say definitively men are taller than women on average," he said. "But you can't say if you take a random man and you take a random woman that the man is going to be taller. There's plenty of overlap."
Nonetheless, there is reason to believe that strict right-wing ideology might appeal to those who have trouble grasping the complexity of the world.
"Socially conservative ideologies tend to offer structure and order," Hodson said, explaining why these beliefs might draw those with low intelligence. "Unfortunately, many of these features can also contribute to prejudice."
In another study, this one in the United States, Hodson and Busseri compared 254 people with the same amount of education but different levels of ability in abstract reasoning. They found that what applies to racism may also apply to homophobia. People who were poorer at abstract reasoning were more likely to exhibit prejudice against gays. As in the U.K. citizens, a lack of contact with gays and more acceptance of right-wing authoritarianism explained the link
Why would you even take into consideration the findings of people that drive on the wrong side of the road, eat blood pudding, kidney pie and for most of their life have called themselves "Great".
LMAO!!!!
countrygirl

Nebo, KY

#88944 Mar 21, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
Simple viewpoints
Hodson and Busseri's explanation of their findings is reasonable, Nosek said, but it is correlational. That means the researchers didn't conclusively prove that the low intelligence caused the later prejudice. To do that, you'd have to somehow randomly assign otherwise identical people to be smart or dumb, liberal or conservative. Those sorts of studies obviously aren't possible.
The researchers controlled for factors such as education and socioeconomic status, making their case stronger, Nosek said. But there are other possible explanations that fit the data. For example, Nosek said, a study of left-wing liberals with stereotypically nave views like "every kid is a genius in his or her own way," might find that people who hold these attitudes are also less bright. In other words, it might not be a particular ideology that is linked to stupidity, but extremist views in general.
"My speculation is that it's not as simple as their model presents it," Nosek said. "I think that lower cognitive capacity can lead to multiple simple ways to represent the world, and one of those can be embodied in a right-wing ideology where 'People I don't know are threats' and 'The world is a dangerous place'.... Another simple way would be to just assume everybody is wonderful."
Prejudice is of particular interest because understanding the roots of racism and bias could help eliminate them, Hodson said. For example, he said, many anti-prejudice programs encourage participants to see things from another group's point of view. That mental exercise may be too taxing for people of low IQ.
"There may be cognitive limits in the ability to take the perspective of others, particularly foreigners," Hodson said. "Much of the present research literature suggests that our prejudices are primarily emotional in origin rather than cognitive. These two pieces of information suggest that it might be particularly fruitful for researchers to consider strategies to change feelings toward. outgroups," rather than thoughts.
Wow! So it's a cognition thing? I thought that. Explains a lot.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#88945 Mar 21, 2013
???????-what
Uncle Tab

United States

#88946 Mar 21, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! Me a racist, hell no, I'm a bigot!!! It really would bother me if you liberals died tomorrow, be you red, yellow, black or white.
Oh you own nothing, hell you don't even own a clean pair of drawers, unless someone gave them to you!
Guess you missed that presidents back to Reagan have food tasters??

Which means you were duped by FalseNews and you're an idiot.... I called you on it which means I owned you.

Hard to understand what happens when this was your best reply.

You are a low information, fear doom and gloom republican disinformation sponge.

You yourself admitted your 6th grade education.

Makes you the perfect Fox/Republican... DUMB!!

Thanks for showing us this fact on a daily basis.
big hoss

AOL

#88947 Mar 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah that way the Workers could get Minimum Wages Stupid.
if the lazy union putz refuses to work ,...
let them stay home ,..grow fat and watch TV all day long ,..

{ until their 3 years of unemployment finally runs out ,....}

the 'dead wood' must be cleared away ,..
.in order for the young to grow and prosper ,..
countrygirl

Nebo, KY

#88948 Mar 21, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
Simple viewpoints
Hodson and Busseri's explanation of their findings is reasonable, Nosek said, but it is correlational. That means the researchers didn't conclusively prove that the low intelligence caused the later prejudice. To do that, you'd have to somehow randomly assign otherwise identical people to be smart or dumb, liberal or conservative. Those sorts of studies obviously aren't possible.
The researchers controlled for factors such as education and socioeconomic status, making their case stronger, Nosek said. But there are other possible explanations that fit the data. For example, Nosek said, a study of left-wing liberals with stereotypically nave views like "every kid is a genius in his or her own way," might find that people who hold these attitudes are also less bright. In other words, it might not be a particular ideology that is linked to stupidity, but extremist views in general.
"My speculation is that it's not as simple as their model presents it," Nosek said. "I think that lower cognitive capacity can lead to multiple simple ways to represent the world, and one of those can be embodied in a right-wing ideology where 'People I don't know are threats' and 'The world is a dangerous place'.... Another simple way would be to just assume everybody is wonderful."
Prejudice is of particular interest because understanding the roots of racism and bias could help eliminate them, Hodson said. For example, he said, many anti-prejudice programs encourage participants to see things from another group's point of view. That mental exercise may be too taxing for people of low IQ.
"There may be cognitive limits in the ability to take the perspective of others, particularly foreigners," Hodson said. "Much of the present research literature suggests that our prejudices are primarily emotional in origin rather than cognitive. These two pieces of information suggest that it might be particularly fruitful for researchers to consider strategies to change feelings toward outgroups," rather than thoughts.
How do you change one's feelings of hate ,doom ,and gloom,when they won't have it any other way.
Uncle Tab

United States

#88949 Mar 21, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you even take into consideration the findings of people that drive on the wrong side of the road, eat blood pudding, kidney pie and for most of their life have called themselves "Great".
LMAO!!!!
THESE people are the reasons why we have republicans like Bachman, Quayle, Bush, Nixon, Reagan, the which lady, pedofile has been rockstar, Combiver birther, Lindsey Lohan the crackhead, Arnold the cheater, the list goes on and on.....

Uneducated/low information republicans are just stupid!!

Thanks for proving it over and over again.
Uncle Tab

United States

#88950 Mar 21, 2013
big hoss wrote:
<quoted text> if the lazy union putz refuses to work ,...
let them stay home ,..grow fat and watch TV all day long ,..
{ until their 3 years of unemployment finally runs out ,....}
the 'dead wood' must be cleared away ,..
.in order for the young to grow and prosper ,..
If unions were for the lazy... Republicans would love them. It's funny to hear about republicans go in and in about unions but not one of them could handle doing a union job. I'm union and they very few republicans who worked with me were very lazy. Those are the ones always in the break room and getting caught and those are the ones always filing grievances for no reason.

Unions are only for the strong... Republicans are weak and can't handle the hard work involed with unions.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#88951 Mar 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Which means you were duped by FalseNews and you're an idiot.... I called you on it which means I owned you.
You are a low information, fear doom and gloom republican disinformation sponge.
You miss the point...as usual. Did the Reagan's take many lavish vacations while our country was hemorrhaging? No they didn't. Reagan stopped the hemorrhaging. That was his focus and his goal. Did First Lady Bush have 20 plus assistants to wipe her ass after a healthy shit? No she did not. Seems like it takes a village to wipe Moosechelle's ass after a daily turd fest. lol

If Obama were responsible, even just a little bit, with our country's finances these little perks would never be an issue. Obama shut down the White House tours because of HIS sequester and blames the republicans. The Obama administration just handed 250 million dollars to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. The Obama administration just handed over 16 F16's to the rebels in Syria. The Obama administration just ok'd millions to redecorate Gitmo. Remember Gitmo? Wasn't Obama going to shut that place down? lol Now he is redecorating so the terrorist inmates will be happier during their stay.

Even you, an Obama suckass, is running out of excuses for your messiahs many, many failures as president, aren't you? You have to dig a little deeper and scarape the bottom a little harder every day. Poor little flabby. Our asses bleed for ya! LMMFAO
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#88952 Mar 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! You libs put a Marxist alien in the White House two times and you call me "low information". Looks like y'all are the ones that were duped.
Uncle Tab

United States

#88953 Mar 21, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>How do you change one's feelings of hate ,doom ,and gloom,when they won't have it any other way.
Great point!!!! And we can't. And surprisingly enough... We don't want them to change.

If you sit back and just watch what they post here... Disinformation, Fix links, end links, Limbaugh and beck.... They shoot themselves in the foot every time. Their own people help beat them. Their own news sources dumb them down and have so many different lies which gives them all different beliefs they are a broken party.

They claim to be united but that in itself is a lie, tea baggers, republican, conservative and a few others and fighting amongst themselves helps us get our election wins.

It really isn't a bad thing that they are stupid. We knew it when they voted for bush and have had Quayle and Backman and the crazy witch lady like I mentioned before.

They are mentally unstable and can't win any more elections because if it.

Paul at the CPAC Straw Poll got a 20%??

That's another embarrassment they are about to live in 2014 with McConnel and 2016 with Hillary.

They're too dumb to catch on so we just sit back and watch as they self destruct.

Just a quick example if how unstable these people are.... Stock Market, Home Sales, Jobs, all UP!!

And what do republicans talk about?? A tree being dug up that Obama gave as a gift.

How can any if these tools be taken seriously when something like this is "big world news" to them??

IDIOTS!!
big hoss

AOL

#88954 Mar 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
If unions were for the lazy... Republicans would love them. It's funny to hear about republicans go in and in about unions but not one of them could handle doing a union job. I'm union and they very few republicans who worked with me were very lazy. Those are the ones always in the break room and getting caught and those are the ones always filing grievances for no reason.
Unions are only for the strong... Republicans are weak and can't handle the hard work involed with unions.
man ,.....you must be living on mars ,....

unions ,... welfare , food stamps and democrats are synonymous

modern democrats are the party of the lazy ,..

there are virtually NO entrepreneurial democrats
people who are smart enough to work for them self's or run small businesses are ALWAYS republicans
unions reflect corruption ,..greed and selfishness
real men work for them self ,...
and dont need a boss to tell them when to wipe their behind or take a break
countrygirl

Nebo, KY

#88955 Mar 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
You miss the point...as usual. Did the Reagan's take many lavish vacations while our country was hemorrhaging? No they didn't. Reagan stopped the hemorrhaging. That was his focus and his goal. Did First Lady Bush have 20 plus assistants to wipe her ass after a healthy shit? No she did not. Seems like it takes a village to wipe Moosechelle's ass after a daily turd fest. lol
If Obama were responsible, even just a little bit, with our country's finances these little perks would never be an issue. Obama shut down the White House tours because of HIS sequester and blames the republicans. The Obama administration just handed 250 million dollars to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. The Obama administration just handed over 16 F16's to the rebels in Syria. The Obama administration just ok'd millions to redecorate Gitmo. Remember Gitmo? Wasn't Obama going to shut that place down? lol Now he is redecorating so the terrorist inmates will be happier during their stay.
Even you, an Obama suckass, is running out of excuses for your messiahs many, many failures as president, aren't you? You have to dig a little deeper and scarape the bottom a little harder every day. Poor little flabby. Our asses bleed for ya! LMMFAO
ya'll asses is bleeding? sounds serious. should get that checked out.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#88956 Mar 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
THESE people are the reasons why we have republicans like Bachman, Quayle, Bush, Nixon, Reagan, the which lady, pedofile has been rockstar, Combiver birther, Lindsey Lohan the crackhead, Arnold the cheater, the list goes on and on.....
Uneducated/low information republicans are just stupid!!
Thanks for proving it over and over again.
LMAO!!! "These people", do you believe everything you are force fed by people we haven't anything in common with, except the language!
You really are a "low information voter"!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#88957 Mar 21, 2013
JD, Uncle flabby is a "conditioned" dumb ass. He says stuff that doesn't even make sense to him but he has been conditioned to proceed with foot-in-mouth no matter what. Flabby is a seasoned conditioned dumb ass leftwing nutjob liberal that brags about Crazy Joe's lies and daily idiotic statements and brags about old senile Harry Reid's doom and gloom BS lies every day...and then tries to blame Rush or Beck or Palin or Bush or whomever he can blame shit on for the many MANY many failures of his messiah. Flabby is the worst kind of bigot and racist but it's good that he isn't afraid to get on here and brag about it. Flabby is out of the closet where we can see what he is all about. You have to admit that putting him in his place every day may get a little boring at times but it's still fun. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barbourville High School 2 hr lolol 6
Carla davis 3 hr Confused 14
Margret west clean up Darren's mess 3 hr Darren west 2
Brett Ledford 3 hr Info 2
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 370
Does anyone know Deana Hale 6 hr Jack jack 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr spaceship 131,583
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Mon beeraholic 49
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:49 pm PST

NBC Sports12:49PM
Bengals kicker Nugent perfect since overtime miss - NBC Sports
ESPN12:58 PM
Bengals' Smith (torn triceps) goes on IR
Bleacher Report 2:30 PM
Titans Release Veteran LB Phillips
NBC Sports 2:47 PM
Titans release Shaun Phillips, place Brian Schwenke on injured reserve
Bleacher Report 8:54 PM
What Experts Are Saying About Bucs vs. Bengals?