'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
79,001 - 79,020 of 147,047 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agreed with you about Tesla(and I did), and you undressed me with your tongue, now you're all up Jay's ass and C is the bad boy again...there's no pleasing you, woman. I want my money back.
You can have all the money in the world, but you can't buy manners and you're hopeless ...

Your mother is closer, use her tongue, you jerk !!!!!
anonymous T

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
if you guys would pick some girl names i would go nicer...Jay? OZombie? Relity? anonymouse T? You don't see disrespecting the American LADY, now do you?
You are ignorant. You are severely retarded. You have no life. You are ignorant. You are severely retarded. You have no life. You are ignorant. You are severely retarded. You have no life. You are ignorant. You are severely retarded. You have no life.

You are ignorant. You are severely retarded. You have no life. You are ignorant. You are severely retarded. You have no life. You are ignorant. You are severely retarded. You have no life. You are ignorant. You are severely retarded. You have no life.

This is an automated response.
anonymous T

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

You American liberals are the laughing stock of the entire world. Youre ignorance is only exceeded by your arrogance. Both are dependent upon each other. You have the perfect leader for that. He is ignorant, arrogant and a weak minded troll. Without a teleprompter he has nothing to say. North Korea is laughing at him. Syria is laughing at him. Israel is laughing at him. Pakistan thinks he is severely retarded. And all you American liberals can do is nothing. You are ignorant. You are nothing. You have no life.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
you mentioned lady parts, expect me not to notice? so talk
I'll wait right here, one hand on the keyboard
...and the other inside your sorry as*!
anonymous T

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
Sometimes I think I'm the only cab on the road
You do not think. You are as ignorant as a cab. You have no life. You are severely intellectually impaired.
anonymous T

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That's another college educated conservative looks like.
They don't get any more fun than these tools.
They're too stupid to be embarrased.
Slow today.... We took the fight out of them yesterday. They're weak but will deny it.
Obama picked Indiana to win the NCAA.... Wonder what that will morph into by next Thursday? lol
You refuse to admit or deny the accusations of being a predator. You are ignorant. You have no life. We know who you are. We know what you did. You need to confess to the proper authorities.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
Jay and Ozzie sitting in a tree
(anybody got any idea how blanking dark Hot C could go right here?)
X Box...lolol
I'm not shooting people on my computer screen. I'm just bonking them.
The closest one bonking, it's yourself!
You're 13 going on 3...or 30 going on 13 ?????
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
if you guys would pick some girl names i would go nicer...Jay? OZombie? Relity? anonymouse T? You don't see disrespecting the American LADY, now do you?

Ok, girls names:

Melissa, Kylie, Beth/Bethany, Morgan and Liz.

At least those are the ones the boys showed me in the year book.

Sweet lookers, so no, these guys aren't gay!!!
The Dude

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

What the hell is this thread about?
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
my mother? is your mother dead?
Yes...and don't be disrespectful toward me, because I'm somebody's mother! Go back and read what you said to me?
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
What the hell is this thread about?
How disrespectful and perverted Democrats are!
anonymous T

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Democrats are ignorant. They are severely retarded. Hot C is a democrat. He is severely retarded. He is ignorant. Uncle T is a democrat. She is severely retarded and a predator.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
yea, them too
You are perfect example!
anonymous T

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That's another college educated conservative looks like.
They don't get any more fun than these tools.
They're too stupid to be embarrased.
Slow today.... We took the fight out of them yesterday. They're weak but will deny it.
Obama picked Indiana to win the NCAA.... Wonder what that will morph into by next Thursday? lol
You are a preadtor. You are ignorant. You have no life outside of your keyboard. We know what you did. You need to confess. You are ignorant.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
girls names in the year books makes your son straight? ask him if he sucks cock? that's considered a clue also
lets see Mandy, Meagan, Erica, Maggie,, Beth
yep girls names in my yearbook, I'm not gay

My deepest sympathy to your mother. You certainly are not the blessed event she hoped and perhaps prayed for.
contrygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

anonymous T wrote:
Democrats are ignorant. They are severely retarded. Hot C is a democrat. He is severely retarded. He is ignorant. Uncle T is a democrat. She is severely retarded and a predator.
and you are "molester t" all you talk about. if it walks like a duck,quacks like a duck. It's a dam duck.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

contrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>and you are "molester t" all you talk about. if it walks like a duck,quacks like a duck. It's a dam duck.
WHO gives a "quack" what you say or THINK!:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Tree given by Barack Obama to Israeli president not dug up yet

Gift to Israeli president Shimon Peres must undergo checks required on plants coming into the country from abroad

After the earlier indignity of the presidential limo breakdown, there are now reports of another snafu to hit Barack Obama's visit to Israel.
The tree brought as a gift to Israel by Obama, and planted earlier on Wednesday, is now said to have been dug up.

The Times of Israel quoted the Israeli news website Ynet saying that the magnolia tree, planted by Obama and Israeli president Shimon Peres, had not undergone the requisite checks.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/mar/20/o...

Tiger184
20 March 2013 8:25pm
@twitchn - you're hilarious...liberals have one set of standards for conservatives and one set for themselves

subo
21 March 2013 12:52am
@Joe Cocker, Q: When is a politician lying? A: When their lips are moving.

atlpcug
20 March 2013 8:00pm
Never plant a magnolia tree. It's the filthiest tree imaginable. Drops pine cones for months at a time and sheds big stiff leaves all year long. Whoever decided on gifting a magnolia to Israel either doesn't know trees, or purposely decided to gift a less than useless tree. I paid thousands to cut down two magnolias on my property last year. To those who haven't experienced a magnolia, it's a pretty tree native to the southern U.S., but a monster to tend. It won't fare well in Israel's dry season.

your failure in chief :D
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Backup presidential limo on its way for Obama in Israel after fuel filling failure

One of the limousines in Barack Obama's fleet has broken after reports that it was filled with the wrong fuel
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/mar/20/o...

InformedNow
20 March 2013 3:13pm
@SweetandTender - Because it just goes to show that when you put in the wrong stuff, things don't work out so well!

It's emblematic of the Obama Administration whether it's their handling of the US economy where, since their implementation of their recovery program ie spending a trillion of taxpayer dollars, every year since Biden's Summer of Recovery tour in 2010, we are told the economy has turned the corner. HA! Of course, keep saying it for 2013, 2014, 2015... and maybe one of these times they will be right.
It's emblematic of Obama's foreign policy, Iran "it's a tiny country" so says Obama. So we blow them off as Iran continues to work towards being a nuclear power where they can blow things up! Again, Obama put in the wrong stuff and we see what a mess it caused.
ducky

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO gives a "quack" what you say or THINK!:)
bunch of quacker heads

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

79 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Buck Ofama 16,131
Knox County = Stupid 1 hr my real name 2
Stivers Center fixes 1 hr Premo 61
care giver 1 hr definitelt 2
sweet candy corn 1 hr canner 2
Tommy that use to work at oasis pizza 2 hr meme 2
Re. Handy Mart Building? 2 hr town dweller 4
john sowders 5 hr stephanie 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs