'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
OZombies

United States

#88833 Mar 20, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Tesla was a genius. Never said he wasn't. But he did, at the end of his life, die alone in a two room apartment, crazy as a bed bug, flat broke and talking to birds that he let in through his window.
...and why was he broke? Everyone stole from him,
didn't give him any credit, took advantage of him, while Edison, J.P.Morgan, George Westinghouse and everyone else got rich of his back and his inventions. He made possible for everyone of us to make our life easier and more productive with all his inventions. At the end, he was very sad and disappointed. He could go to France, Russia want it to finance him, but Tesla chose America! While he was out from his New Yorker apartment, FBI use to go inside and stored his papers on microfilm.'Why buy cow when you get milk for free'? But, U.S. now regrets for not financing Tesla.
So many of his papers scientists are working to figure it out, but it is unsuccessful ... if U.S. worked with Tesla while he was alive, America today would be untouchable ... to bad, when he died, Tesla took so many inventions with him...
...and to bad, instead giving him credit, you call him crazy. About 300 inventions patented and all together 700 inventions ...if you have all of those
'projects' inside your head, wouldn't you be crazy?
He could see highest tree top with perfect details, which was impossible for the rest of us...he could design things from his head and it was perfect, without putting on paper first.
Today U.S. have so many weapons...but not even thank you Tesla or just having his birthday July 10th on the calendar. Don't you think it's sad and calling him crazy...????? That "crazy" man was INVENTIVE GENIUS of all times...he was centuries ahead of his time!
Hi Dont Tread

West Liberty, KY

#88834 Mar 20, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough, you're in charge of your STUPIDITY ...
P~ATHETIC
O~BNOXIOUS
T~ROLL
U~SELESS
S~NOUT
Here you are again. Are you still on your meds.? Did you tell these good people that you got a free hoveround from the nice democrats,that you are always bashing?
Jay

Paris, TN

#88836 Mar 20, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, you talk to women here, like they are your personal toys...13 years old don't talk like that to another adult women, unless you are absolute
sex maniac and a pervert! Sorry, NO 13 year old will stay here for to long!

You're right Oz......

I have a 15 year old who has two friends over tonight. Not 15 feet behind me they are laughing and playing XBox live with friends from school. So they are loud, so what? They are having fun. They're Sophomores and the last place they'd want to be is on this Topics trying to compete with adults on topics they care about but not enough to spoil their fun with friends.

Maybe this is what you get when you have intelligent kids on the honor roll!
Uncle Flab

Glasgow, KY

#88837 Mar 20, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That's another college educated conservative looks like.
They don't get any more fun than these tools.
They're too stupid to be embarrased.
Slow today.... We took the fight out of them yesterday. They're weak but will deny it.
Obama picked Indiana to win the NCAA.... Wonder what that will morph into by next Thursday? lol
Nothing much because his pick is like the kiss of death he put on his dems in the midterms when he supported them. Funny how he can't take time off from golfing to come up with a budget but can study the hell out of the brackets and announce his choices. Nobody pays attention to what he thinks anymore so whatever he says morphs into absolutely nothing...which he is real good at...NOTHING! lol
OZombies

United States

#88839 Mar 20, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right Oz......
I have a 15 year old who has two friends over tonight. Not 15 feet behind me they are laughing and playing XBox live with friends from school. So they are loud, so what? They are having fun. They're Sophomores and the last place they'd want to be is on this Topics trying to compete with adults on topics they care about but not enough to spoil their fun with friends.
Maybe this is what you get when you have intelligent kids on the honor roll!
Good for you Jay!
You have to be in control of your kids, unless you're going to have this 13 year old here ...if this is ok with his parents, than something is wrong with them. Think, when any of us were 13, would you be staying here and talking about woman's private parts? This kid is disgusting! Don't know what to think? Lost, obnoxious, no shame????????
OZombies

United States

#88841 Mar 20, 2013
Hi Dont Tread wrote:
<quoted text>Here you are again. Are you still on your meds.? Did you tell these good people that you got a free hoveround from the nice democrats,that you are always bashing?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
"n~~i~~c~~e------ d~~e~~m~~o~~c~~r~~a~~t~~s "?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
You're funny!!!!! Stop!!!!! I can't stop laughing !!!!!!!!
OZombies

United States

#88846 Mar 20, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe he just likes old lady's private parts
Jay doesn't, but you do kiddo! You can't stop talking about female private parts!
Jay

Paris, TN

#88848 Mar 20, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
compete? you think you jackasses are competition?
i have projected pages from this forum onto a 108 inch screen in my Government class and had 22 13and 14 year olds rolling on the floor laughing at you clowns..Xbox entertains your son and his pals. Cool. They're not having any more fun as I am.
Yeah, compete, you lying sack of s*it! Your government class, LMAO!!!

And yeah, they are at least having the kind of fun you'd expect from someone that age. You just wish you had friends to sit and laugh with while horfing down two big pizzas! Jealous much that no one wants you around? So you sit on topix and blow smoke like you have some intelligence, which obviously proves you are one of those punks that gets detention and low grades. Either that or your a retarded adult trying to play games with the BS libs on here. Get a life!

You are a phoney, Igno. Fraud at games just like your so-called fraud president!!!

LMAO at your lonely life, which you ask for and so deserve!

Like I said, jealous much?
OZombies

United States

#88849 Mar 20, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
dementia? that's the 2nd or 3rd sign
depending on how crazy you started
Dementia NO...
Diarrhea from you Democrats yes ...
Democrats are real crazy here...
anonymous T

Anonymous Proxy

#88850 Mar 20, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Slow today.... We took the fight out of them yesterday. They're weak but will deny it.
Obama picked Indiana to win the NCAA.... Wonder what that will morph into by next Thursday? lol
You refuse to deny the accusations against you. You are a predator. You not denying it only substaniates it. You are a predator. We know who you are. You are a predator. You know it. Your victims know it. We know it.
anonymous T

Anonymous Proxy

#88852 Mar 20, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
Next??????
Poor little troll. You are ignorant. You have no life. You are nothing without your keyboard. How pitiful that you have no life outside of this forum. You cannot respond to anything with any level of intellect. You are ignorant. You try to sound intelligent but you and your sexual predator accomplice Uncle T are incapable of make any intelligent responses. That is why you post ignorance and Uncle T refuses to admit the accusations of being a predator.

You are ignorant. You have no life. You are nothing without a keyboard.
anonymous T

Anonymous Proxy

#88853 Mar 20, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
if you guys would pick some girl names i would go nicer...Jay? OZombie? Relity? anonymouse T? You don't see disrespecting the American LADY, now do you?
You are severely retarded and intellectually impaired. You cannot negotiate out of your ignorance. Keep trying to negotiate some level of intelligence - it is a waste of time because you are ignorant. You have no life. You are nothing without your keyboard.
OZombies

United States

#88855 Mar 20, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agreed with you about Tesla(and I did), and you undressed me with your tongue, now you're all up Jay's ass and C is the bad boy again...there's no pleasing you, woman. I want my money back.
You can have all the money in the world, but you can't buy manners and you're hopeless ...

Your mother is closer, use her tongue, you jerk !!!!!
anonymous T

Anonymous Proxy

#88856 Mar 20, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
if you guys would pick some girl names i would go nicer...Jay? OZombie? Relity? anonymouse T? You don't see disrespecting the American LADY, now do you?
You are ignorant. You are severely retarded. You have no life. You are ignorant. You are severely retarded. You have no life. You are ignorant. You are severely retarded. You have no life. You are ignorant. You are severely retarded. You have no life.

You are ignorant. You are severely retarded. You have no life. You are ignorant. You are severely retarded. You have no life. You are ignorant. You are severely retarded. You have no life. You are ignorant. You are severely retarded. You have no life.

This is an automated response.
anonymous T

Anonymous Proxy

#88857 Mar 20, 2013
You American liberals are the laughing stock of the entire world. Youre ignorance is only exceeded by your arrogance. Both are dependent upon each other. You have the perfect leader for that. He is ignorant, arrogant and a weak minded troll. Without a teleprompter he has nothing to say. North Korea is laughing at him. Syria is laughing at him. Israel is laughing at him. Pakistan thinks he is severely retarded. And all you American liberals can do is nothing. You are ignorant. You are nothing. You have no life.
OZombies

United States

#88858 Mar 20, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
you mentioned lady parts, expect me not to notice? so talk
I'll wait right here, one hand on the keyboard
...and the other inside your sorry as*!
anonymous T

Anonymous Proxy

#88859 Mar 20, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
Sometimes I think I'm the only cab on the road
You do not think. You are as ignorant as a cab. You have no life. You are severely intellectually impaired.
anonymous T

Anonymous Proxy

#88860 Mar 20, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You refuse to admit or deny the accusations of being a predator. You are ignorant. You have no life. We know who you are. We know what you did. You need to confess to the proper authorities.
OZombies

United States

#88862 Mar 20, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
Jay and Ozzie sitting in a tree
(anybody got any idea how blanking dark Hot C could go right here?)
X Box...lolol
I'm not shooting people on my computer screen. I'm just bonking them.
The closest one bonking, it's yourself!
You're 13 going on 3...or 30 going on 13 ?????
Jay

Paris, TN

#88866 Mar 20, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:

Ok, girls names:

Melissa, Kylie, Beth/Bethany, Morgan and Liz.

At least those are the ones the boys showed me in the year book.

Sweet lookers, so no, these guys aren't gay!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min DITCH MITCH 4,862
A Rat In Knox County 46 min Genius 8
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 50 min Jobs Lost 26,274
knox board of ed raising taxes 1 hr sherry 81
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,169
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 131,030
whos the best looking at jack wws 2 hr Pug 2
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 5 hr Huh 19
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••