'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
78,881 - 78,900 of 149,756 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>With all of your words, this is very simple , by US Constitution, Obastard was born a citizen of his father's nation and not subject to the jurisdiction, thereof, at the moment of his birth he was a citizen of his father's nation.
Now We can carry this back to the Civil Rights Act of 1866, which was the first nation law concerning citizenship, prior to this each state made citizens and totally screwed it up.
All state law prior to Apr 9, 1866 are null and void, this totally affirmed by the 14th Amendment
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/...

This is a done deal.... SCOTUS runs the show... End of story.

Thanks!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Sure beat you non-education!!! LMAO!!!!
"Sure beat you non-education"

*snicker*

In your world?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks!!
In your "wildest dreams", that is why Obastard has a food taster!!!! He knows!!!!
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Serb don't have "hook noses" look at Novak Djokovic, Mila Jovovich, Sasha Vujicic, but "KENYAN" Arabs dooooooooooooooooooo!
Shut up you Croat "butcher" ustasha..........
Hitler was your 'daddy', you were right........!
...and how can I forget NIKOLA TESLA,
Serbian/American - INVENTIVE GENIUS...

Been Serbian/American myself, I'm very proud, so was TESLA with his heritage!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks!!
The show ain't over until the fat lady sings, from what I have seen , the fat lady is slimming down!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Obama Bin Laden & concubine Michello has 5 chefs on Air Force 1 and 24 servants.
Tax payers pay 1.5 Billion per year for Obama and family.
They spend like a Chicago thug and stiff the American tax payers like mafia.
It seems Obama has 24 slaves, er I mean servants, what happened to the SEQUESTRATIONS?
Poor school kids.

Yes, 1.5 BILLION dollars this family has cost the taxpayers and we don't have the money to keep OUR Whitehouse open for public tours. And now on top of all that we are giving $$$$$$ of dollars to Egypt. And on top of that they will probably end up taking numbers of million dollar vacations.

I've about had it with this whole shenanigans, both Republican Congress and Democratic Senate. Throw in the likes of Nancy and Harry, both millionaire do nothings! They are not working for US like we hired them to do. They are playing ping-pong, the blame game, back and forth.

We need to clean house, all of them including OUR WH!!!! Both Democrats and Republicans need a lesson on how they work for the people!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks!!
The USSC runs nothing more than the Constitution will allow, so it looks like the USSC overstepped their boundaries when it came to to WKA!!!
You have to get a better lawyer on your team, the one you have really sucks!!!!
Jay

Brimfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Better lawyer is the answer.
Peace

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

I audi
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Synopsis

Barack Obama's father, Barack Obama Sr., was born of Luo ethnicity in Nyanza Province, Kenya.

Obama Sr. grew up herding goats in Africa, eventually earning a scholarship that allowed him to leave Kenya and pursue his dreams of college in Hawaii.

While studying at the University of Hawaii in Manoa, Obama Sr. met fellow student Ann Dunham, and they married on February 2, 1961. Barack was born six months later.

http://www.biography.com/people/barack-obama-...

Biography- Barack Obama
http://www.modernghana.com/references/66/6/bi...

yeah ... lots of peeps STILL believe in this dreamy one...
What a "nightmare" it turned out to BE!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

American Heart

Good Night America <3

God Please BLESS America and it's people!
Crystal

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

WHY did you DELETE this?

Arpaio: Obama's birth certificate not authentic
Updated: Mar 14, 2013 6:52 AM EDT <<---<<<
http://www.kpho.com/story/17053035/arpaio-to-...

F-A-I-L-U-R-E--in--chief ...

;0)
countrygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
WHY did you DELETE this?
;0)
go to bed. already,dam psycho. yo dam cow certificate is legal. HEHE
countrygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
WHY did you DELETE this?
;0)
now fake and play like you're somebody else.5,4,3,2,1. MOOOOOOh! Loving the POTUS this am.
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>go to bed. already,dam psycho. yo dam cow certificate is legal. HEHE
Is that not a real pyscho or what? Sliding in and out of it's socks to get 4/5 good icons when no one is even posting but it. haha Of course, until you and I show up and you know I have nothing but nuts, clueless and flaming spam for her and her socks. They have nothing so they continue with the old stale birther rant typical of an "old" and "stale" party.

Have a great day and you and Uncle keep up the good work slamming the idiots.

DITCH MITCH
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Synopsis
Barack Obama's father, Barack Obama Sr., was born of Luo ethnicity in Nyanza Province, Kenya.
Obama Sr. grew up herding goats in Africa, eventually earning a scholarship that allowed him to leave Kenya and pursue his dreams of college in Hawaii.
While studying at the University of Hawaii in Manoa, Obama Sr. met fellow student Ann Dunham, and they married on February 2, 1961. Barack was born six months later.
http://www.biography.com/people/barack-obama-...
Biography- Barack Obama
http://www.modernghana.com/references/66/6/bi...
yeah ... lots of peeps STILL believe in this dreamy one...
What a "nightmare" it turned out to BE!
You ignorant pos.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
American Heart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =o1BGRqz9l2oXX
Good Night America <3
God Please BLESS America and it's people!
You sorry deadbeat pos.
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

GOP Racism? What, you say? Oh yeah, denial, denial, denial...wake up losers, even your party is dancing around it, knowing it, yet, just can't put their finger on how to fix it. DEMS, we figured that out a long time ago. ALL men are created equal..guess repukes missed that in the BOOK.

GOP, confront your racism problem

(CNN)-- When President Lyndon Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act of 1964, he reportedly said Democrats would lose the South for a generation. At the time, 115 of the 128 senators and representatives from the 11 former Confederate states were white Democrats.

Today, all Democratic congressmen from Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, South Carolina and Georgia are black, except for John Barrow of Georgia; and all Republican congressmen from these states are white, except for Tim Scott of South Carolina.

Part of that has to do with policy. And a lot of that has to do with the white backlash Johnson correctly predicted.

So if Reince Priebus, chairman of the Republican National Committee, and his cohorts are really serious about bringing minorities into their big tent, they need to do more than massage the party's message. They need to do more than rethink its policies. They have to be honest about who is in their tent already.

I applaud the effort of the RNC's 98-page Growth and Opportunity Project report. But it's hard to characterize it as an honest assessment of the party when it doesn't include the words "racism," "racists" or "racist" in it. How can this so-called "autopsy" be accurate when it doesn't include the cause of death?

As the glaring omissions in the Growth and Opportunity Project report suggests, this wound is self-inflicted. For as long as GOP leaders refuse to acknowledge and confront racism in their party, they will continue to have a hard time convincing minorities they have their best interests in mind.

Now, I'm sure spending $10 million to pay people to hang out with minorities and talk about how great the Republican Party is seems like a good idea.

But when there is footage of a black man being beaten and run over by a group of white teenagers who reportedly wanted to "go __ with some ____" (racist comment) nearly 50 years after Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act, trust me, minorities are not looking for rent-a-friend to come talk to us about the Grand Old Party.

There is definitely a fair share of bigots in the Democrat Party, and liberals can be quick to attribute problems impacting minorities to racism.

But far too often, the GOP is quick to dismiss racism as a factor in anything, which draws attention to the party's lack of self-awareness.

The Republican Party as a whole is saddled with the perception of having a diversity problem, and its recent political history justifies that perception. From what I know of Priebus, he is smart enough to know all of this.

The fact this issue is not addressed in the report suggests he still isn't sure what to do about it.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/19/opinion/grander...

Disgusting what you repukes teach your children in this day and age. Yeah, we see where you repukes want to go "BACK" to. Don't think so. The MAJORITY is moving FORWARD with out you. It is 2013, get with the times racist losers. "Rent a friend"...just too funny. Guess that is why all GOP rallies, conventions etc..are mostly old and pale white. Check out the videos, it's there. And no I am not black, mixed, or latino. I am 100% white female American born that is really ashamed of some of my fellow Americans like the repukes who are being exposed for their ignorance and backward thinking. DEMS are way ahead of you repukes on treating people like humans, protecting their rights and doing that WWJD concept lifting our fellow man up from poverty. A concept you repukes just don't get. Carry on. Every post exposes you and your parties. lmbo

DITCH MITCH
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Oops, what I meant to say.....hahaha he's a trip alright.

Rand Paul latest pol to be tripped up by ‘pathway to citizenship’ in immigration debate

For an expression so ubiquitous in today's immigration debate, no one seems to agree on what the term "pathway to citizenship" actually means.
That lack of clarity tripped up Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul on Tuesday. What was supposed to be a major speech on immigration reform for the likely 2016 Republican presidential hopeful was overshadowed by a messy debate about the "pathway" term.

To some of the most liberal proponents of immigration reform, a pathway to citizenship means putting illegal immigrants on their own fast-track to citizenship. On the other end of the spectrum, some conservatives see the pathway as telling illegal immigrants to return to their home country where they can apply for citizenship just like anyone else. In the center, where immigration reform legislation will most likely be crafted, a pathway to citizenship generally means that current illegal immigrants will have an opportunity to apply for permanent residency after living in the United States legally under a long-term visa for several years. Once they obtain permanent residency, they can apply for citizenship after five years.

It was the same expression that tripped up former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush a few weeks ago when he released his new book on immigration.

To some of the most liberal proponents of immigration reform, a pathway to citizenship means putting illegal immigrants on their own fast-track to citizenship. On the other end of the spectrum, some conservatives see the pathway as telling illegal immigrants to return to their home country where they can apply for citizenship just like anyone else.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/rand-paul-...

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min stuck in a lodi 130,204
kenfra bimgham smith 2 hr old friend 2
Debate: Ferguson - Barbourville, KY 3 hr Brain dead 6
puppet masters of knox co. who are they? 3 hr Brain dead 8
Ronald Stevenson 3 hr stephanie 24
Sheriff deputies 4 hr married women 15
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 8 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,588
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Knox County was issued at August 20 at 4:00PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••