'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Uncle Tab

United States

#88752 Mar 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
I would really like to stay & play :)
BUT ...
I "really"
just will NOT
indulge you morons
in YOUR ignorance today!
-n-
NOPE
nothing pressing that I "have" to DO!
[before you EVEN go there]
Toodles
;0)
Thank You..... Admitting republicans are terrorist was all we needed from you... Now run along and go ... http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Uncle Tab

United States

#88753 Mar 20, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah we keep hearing about all the jobs created as our nations unemployment is still high as hell. Just because the government pretends that millions of people giving up on finding a job don't exist and isn't counted in their total I guess everything looks as good as they make it out to be but here in reality...not so much.
Stock market is great as long as the feds keep printing money but soon that will cause a stock bubble and as usual you morons will blame Bush. It's all you've got.
I guess Detroit's state of emergency and bankruptcy is living proof that Obama saved them. The tax payers are still owed 20 million dollars from that brain fart Obama bailout 4 years later and that's after Obama and you morons claiming success for 4 years. Obama has added some 20 million people to his food stamp cause (job security for the dems) and even advertises in Mexico how to help the illegals get food stamps when coming to America and Pelosi says the more people on food stamps the better our economy. O-tay. Obama claimed that Bush was irresponsible and unpatriotic for adding 4 trillion to our debt in 4 years and Obama has added 6 trillion in a little over 4 years. Gas has been consistently high on Obama's watches even though he swore that if we voted for him we wouldn't have Bush's high gas prices anymore. Obama claimed he would cut our deficit in half. Completely laughable. Gitmo would be closed, 250 million dollars to the Muslim Brotherhood, 16 F16's to the rebels in Syria so they can turn around and use them against us yet cancels the tours at the White House because we don't have any money to spare. Make the American kids pay the price for Obama's latest self-appointed crisis. No budget for 4 years. Spend, spend, spend. Giving Hollywood money because they are hurting much worse than us regular folk, huh? Putting pork into the Sandy Relief bill and then accusing republicans of not caring when they complained about it. A job stimulus that created more debt than it created jobs and by Obama's own words a failure...maybe the shovel-ready jobs weren't so shovel-ready after all, yuk yuk. All that and Obamacare taxes and penalties haven't hit us full force yet. That Bush failure is set for 2014, right? lol How much have the Drones/strikes cost our country on Obama's watch? How many innocent children has Obama's drone strikes killed as Obama speaks about the innocent lives of children lost to gun violence?
You are an idiot. But that's okay. The world needs you idiots so we the people can see just how bad things can get so as to force us to get up off our asses and save our country from Obamunism.
Doom and gloom.

That message was brought to you by your local republican fear campaign.

People who stop working don't eat and just die... Great thinking that one thru republicans.

These tools will then bring up food stamps... Food stamps don't pay rent or house payments so that excuse doesn't work either.

Oh well ... That's the republican mind... Don't think through what FalseNews tells us..... Just repeat it over and over and it becomes true.

Uneducated voters are so easy to fool... That's why republicans go for you.
OZombies

United States

#88754 Mar 20, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah we keep hearing about all the jobs created as our nations unemployment is still high as hell. Just because the government pretends that millions of people giving up on finding a job don't exist and isn't counted in their total I guess everything looks as good as they make it out to be but here in reality...not so much.
Stock market is great as long as the feds keep printing money but soon that will cause a stock bubble and as usual you morons will blame Bush. It's all you've got.
I guess Detroit's state of emergency and bankruptcy is living proof that Obama saved them. The tax payers are still owed 20 million dollars from that brain fart Obama bailout 4 years later and that's after Obama and you morons claiming success for 4 years. Obama has added some 20 million people to his food stamp cause (job security for the dems) and even advertises in Mexico how to help the illegals get food stamps when coming to America and Pelosi says the more people on food stamps the better our economy. O-tay. Obama claimed that Bush was irresponsible and unpatriotic for adding 4 trillion to our debt in 4 years and Obama has added 6 trillion in a little over 4 years. Gas has been consistently high on Obama's watches even though he swore that if we voted for him we wouldn't have Bush's high gas prices anymore. Obama claimed he would cut our deficit in half. Completely laughable. Gitmo would be closed, 250 million dollars to the Muslim Brotherhood, 16 F16's to the rebels in Syria so they can turn around and use them against us yet cancels the tours at the White House because we don't have any money to spare. Make the American kids pay the price for Obama's latest self-appointed crisis. No budget for 4 years. Spend, spend, spend. Giving Hollywood money because they are hurting much worse than us regular folk, huh? Putting pork into the Sandy Relief bill and then accusing republicans of not caring when they complained about it. A job stimulus that created more debt than it created jobs and by Obama's own words a failure...maybe the shovel-ready jobs weren't so shovel-ready after all, yuk yuk. All that and Obamacare taxes and penalties haven't hit us full force yet. That Bush failure is set for 2014, right? lol How much have the Drones/strikes cost our country on Obama's watch? How many innocent children has Obama's drone strikes killed as Obama speaks about the innocent lives of children lost to gun violence?
You are an idiot. But that's okay. The world needs you idiots so we the people can see just how bad things can get so as to force us to get up off our asses and save our country from Obamunism.
wtf...you're waisting your time...everything you post, WHOOSH right over their heads. It is sad, that they protect one man instead of their country.

Good luck!
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#88755 Mar 20, 2013
A persons last will and testiment is a dead giveaway. ~CONFUCIUS~
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#88757 Mar 20, 2013
really u people wrote:
lets hope Judd wins ,....
she ,..... when aligned with president obama ,...
will make sure that we all can have free healthcare ,..
free housing ,..
have as many babies as we want ,..
and never need to work again ,..
vote JUDD
vote democrat !
HELL YEAH! Get to push out some free babies. They cost to much last time.
will call you on my OBAMA phone ,when they arrive. dam lunatic.
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#88758 Mar 20, 2013
REDNECK MED. TERMS: ENEMA-Not a Friend.
Rapidfire

Corbin, KY

#88760 Mar 20, 2013
WHEN are all you freak'n morons going to wise up ? It don't matter anymore if your Rep. or Dem....Hmmmm...put it this way; you have a REP., a DEM. and a RICHMAN, Who is going to win ? It's world trade, new world order. there's No Cure for greed. So to sum it up in short-term , Your vote don't mean shit ! so why waste your short life argueing about obama-care or any other bullshit they want you to believe ?....By the way, it's NOT obama-care , it's obama-DON'T-care ! Hahahahahahahahaheeheeheeheehe e...heehee !
ObamaDontCare

United States

#88763 Mar 20, 2013
Rapidfire wrote:
WHEN are all you freak'n morons going to wise up ? It don't matter anymore if your Rep. or Dem....Hmmmm...put it this way; you have a REP., a DEM. and a RICHMAN, Who is going to win ? It's world trade, new world order. there's No Cure for greed. So to sum it up in short-term , Your vote don't mean shit ! so why waste your short life argueing about obama-care or any other bullshit they want you to believe ?....By the way, it's NOT obama-care , it's obama-DON'T-care ! Hahahahahahahahaheeheeheeheehe e...heehee !
You are RIGHT...there is NO such thing...
Obamacare!
Best one yet!
Rapidfire

Corbin, KY

#88764 Mar 20, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
She's in, the free shit is just Bonus.
Free stuff, how horrible.
Judd is against COAL , which this state depends on for jobs. would you rather work for the railroad or in the coal feilds making twentyfive dollars an hour or be a Lazy-ass trailerhood check-drawer making the eqivalent of minimum wage ? which is what they want. the filthy rich will be filthy richer, while the rest of us will live as peasants in the hood with a bunch of babies that you don't even want. FREE ? I don't think so my friend. DictatorShip ? As I said; there's NO cure for GREED ! so if your satisfied with a few tablescraps they throw out to you , then go make you a meth-lab and kill yourself slowly...Better yet, take it all at one time and OD so my hard earned tax dollars won't have to feed your sorry ass. GET A JOB !
anonymous T

Anonymous Proxy

#88765 Mar 20, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You..... Admitting republicans are terrorist was all we needed from you... Now run along and go ... http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Admitting you are a sexual predator is all we need. You have not denied it. You refuse to deny it but you know you are. You told the wrong person. We know who you are. We know what you did.
anonymous T

Anonymous Proxy

#88766 Mar 20, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a predator. We know who you are.
anonymous T

France

#88767 Mar 20, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans and the PLO having the same views.
Hmmmm
Says volumes.
You are a predator. We know who you are.
anonymous T

France

#88768 Mar 20, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans and the PLO having the same views.
Hmmmm
Says volumes.
You are a predator. We know who you are. You told the wrong person. We learned it from Cindy. Who do you think she learned it from?
OZombies

United States

#88776 Mar 20, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
What about Lady's 'Big Bear'? Thank Edison?
Thank Edison for what? He cheated Tesla and regretted (Edison) later for not working closely with Tesla!
OZombies

United States

#88778 Mar 20, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
We leave the 'protecting' to you half dozen half ass , half brained halfwits; blinders on, bit pulling to the right, going in circles, in complete agreement with each other, and ALWAYS WRONG Hasbeens.
We're busy with our main priority, making sure Mitch McConnell is a 5 term Senator
we got the easy task........ lolololololol
You know something little fellow, you are very disrespectful and nasty ...get lost, ok?!!!!!
OZombies

United States

#88781 Mar 20, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
i knew I would have to spell it out for you...
Does Lady thank Edison for her DC powered Big Bear?
Her big buddy that HUMS while she posts You Tube videos?
Clear yet?
by the way, how was your day, baby?
Buzz off...find kids your own age.
OZombies

United States

#88784 Mar 20, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
that I agree with, Tesla was a remarkable genius. The world has no idea how gifted he was. His inventiveness was hidden, stolen, covered up and destroyed because he threatened the world economy, fueled, as it were, by petroleum.
I read
a lot
Fine!
We could have free electricity, but J.P. Morgan pulled the plug and didn't want to finance Tesla anymore ...
anonymous T

Germany

#88787 Mar 20, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right,
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you
You are an ignorant troll. You try to be funny but you are delusional. You are ignorant. You love Obama and he is ignorant. You love ignorance in general.
anonymous T

Germany

#88789 Mar 20, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad, huh? a kid my age struts into your forum and takes over?
Owns every Republican in here...and YOU don't have the decency to thank me for your shelter, clothing, food.
You are an ignorant troll. You are not a kid, you are an adult with a kid's mind. Which makes you ignorant. You failed at being human now you must try to suceed at being an animal. You are trying too hard to be ignorant and there is no need to. It just comes naturally to you. You are ignorant.
anonymous T

Germany

#88790 Mar 20, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Doom and gloom.
That message was brought to you by your local republican fear campaign.
People who stop working don't eat and just die... Great thinking that one thru republicans.
These tools will then bring up food stamps... Food stamps don't pay rent or house payments so that excuse doesn't work either.
Oh well ... That's the republican mind... Don't think through what FalseNews tells us..... Just repeat it over and over and it becomes true.
Uneducated voters are so easy to fool... That's why republicans go for you.
Still no denial. You are a predator.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rex and Teresa (Aug '14) 1 hr hahaha 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Becky 134,361
Flood gates 3 hr Jim 2
Verlan Brock 3 hr Been There 2
Joshua vandusen 3 hr Been There 5
Kim Helton in jail!! (Dec '13) 4 hr Commenter 29
People with fingers over license plate 5 hr G Funk 13
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Tue Spur41 72

Flood Warning for Knox County was issued at March 05 at 3:19AM EST

Barbourville Dating