'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
countrygirl

United States

#88693 Mar 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
WHY did you DELETE this?
Arpaio: Obama's birth certificate not authentic
Updated: Mar 14, 2013 6:52 AM EDT <<---<<<
http://www.kpho.com/story/17053035/arpaio-to-...
F-A-I-L-U-R-E--in--chief ...
;0)
go to bed. already,dam psycho. yo dam cow certificate is legal. HEHE
countrygirl

United States

#88694 Mar 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
WHY did you DELETE this?
Arpaio: Obama's birth certificate not authentic
Updated: Mar 14, 2013 6:52 AM EDT <<---<<<
http://www.kpho.com/story/17053035/arpaio-to-...
F-A-I-L-U-R-E--in--chief ...
;0)
now fake and play like you're somebody else.5,4,3,2,1. MOOOOOOh! Loving the POTUS this am.
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#88695 Mar 20, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>go to bed. already,dam psycho. yo dam cow certificate is legal. HEHE
Is that not a real pyscho or what? Sliding in and out of it's socks to get 4/5 good icons when no one is even posting but it. haha Of course, until you and I show up and you know I have nothing but nuts, clueless and flaming spam for her and her socks. They have nothing so they continue with the old stale birther rant typical of an "old" and "stale" party.

Have a great day and you and Uncle keep up the good work slamming the idiots.

DITCH MITCH
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#88697 Mar 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Synopsis
Barack Obama's father, Barack Obama Sr., was born of Luo ethnicity in Nyanza Province, Kenya.
Obama Sr. grew up herding goats in Africa, eventually earning a scholarship that allowed him to leave Kenya and pursue his dreams of college in Hawaii.
While studying at the University of Hawaii in Manoa, Obama Sr. met fellow student Ann Dunham, and they married on February 2, 1961. Barack was born six months later.
http://www.biography.com/people/barack-obama-...
Biography- Barack Obama
http://www.modernghana.com/references/66/6/bi...
yeah ... lots of peeps STILL believe in this dreamy one...
What a "nightmare" it turned out to BE!
You ignorant pos.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#88698 Mar 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
American Heart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =o1BGRqz9l2oXX
Good Night America <3
God Please BLESS America and it's people!
You sorry deadbeat pos.
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#88699 Mar 20, 2013
GOP Racism? What, you say? Oh yeah, denial, denial, denial...wake up losers, even your party is dancing around it, knowing it, yet, just can't put their finger on how to fix it. DEMS, we figured that out a long time ago. ALL men are created equal..guess repukes missed that in the BOOK.

GOP, confront your racism problem

(CNN)-- When President Lyndon Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act of 1964, he reportedly said Democrats would lose the South for a generation. At the time, 115 of the 128 senators and representatives from the 11 former Confederate states were white Democrats.

Today, all Democratic congressmen from Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, South Carolina and Georgia are black, except for John Barrow of Georgia; and all Republican congressmen from these states are white, except for Tim Scott of South Carolina.

Part of that has to do with policy. And a lot of that has to do with the white backlash Johnson correctly predicted.

So if Reince Priebus, chairman of the Republican National Committee, and his cohorts are really serious about bringing minorities into their big tent, they need to do more than massage the party's message. They need to do more than rethink its policies. They have to be honest about who is in their tent already.

I applaud the effort of the RNC's 98-page Growth and Opportunity Project report. But it's hard to characterize it as an honest assessment of the party when it doesn't include the words "racism," "racists" or "racist" in it. How can this so-called "autopsy" be accurate when it doesn't include the cause of death?

As the glaring omissions in the Growth and Opportunity Project report suggests, this wound is self-inflicted. For as long as GOP leaders refuse to acknowledge and confront racism in their party, they will continue to have a hard time convincing minorities they have their best interests in mind.

Now, I'm sure spending $10 million to pay people to hang out with minorities and talk about how great the Republican Party is seems like a good idea.

But when there is footage of a black man being beaten and run over by a group of white teenagers who reportedly wanted to "go __ with some ____" (racist comment) nearly 50 years after Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act, trust me, minorities are not looking for rent-a-friend to come talk to us about the Grand Old Party.

There is definitely a fair share of bigots in the Democrat Party, and liberals can be quick to attribute problems impacting minorities to racism.

But far too often, the GOP is quick to dismiss racism as a factor in anything, which draws attention to the party's lack of self-awareness.

The Republican Party as a whole is saddled with the perception of having a diversity problem, and its recent political history justifies that perception. From what I know of Priebus, he is smart enough to know all of this.

The fact this issue is not addressed in the report suggests he still isn't sure what to do about it.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/19/opinion/grander...

Disgusting what you repukes teach your children in this day and age. Yeah, we see where you repukes want to go "BACK" to. Don't think so. The MAJORITY is moving FORWARD with out you. It is 2013, get with the times racist losers. "Rent a friend"...just too funny. Guess that is why all GOP rallies, conventions etc..are mostly old and pale white. Check out the videos, it's there. And no I am not black, mixed, or latino. I am 100% white female American born that is really ashamed of some of my fellow Americans like the repukes who are being exposed for their ignorance and backward thinking. DEMS are way ahead of you repukes on treating people like humans, protecting their rights and doing that WWJD concept lifting our fellow man up from poverty. A concept you repukes just don't get. Carry on. Every post exposes you and your parties. lmbo

DITCH MITCH
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#88700 Mar 20, 2013
Oops, what I meant to say.....hahaha he's a trip alright.

Rand Paul latest pol to be tripped up by ‘pathway to citizenship’ in immigration debate

For an expression so ubiquitous in today's immigration debate, no one seems to agree on what the term "pathway to citizenship" actually means.
That lack of clarity tripped up Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul on Tuesday. What was supposed to be a major speech on immigration reform for the likely 2016 Republican presidential hopeful was overshadowed by a messy debate about the "pathway" term.

To some of the most liberal proponents of immigration reform, a pathway to citizenship means putting illegal immigrants on their own fast-track to citizenship. On the other end of the spectrum, some conservatives see the pathway as telling illegal immigrants to return to their home country where they can apply for citizenship just like anyone else. In the center, where immigration reform legislation will most likely be crafted, a pathway to citizenship generally means that current illegal immigrants will have an opportunity to apply for permanent residency after living in the United States legally under a long-term visa for several years. Once they obtain permanent residency, they can apply for citizenship after five years.

It was the same expression that tripped up former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush a few weeks ago when he released his new book on immigration.

To some of the most liberal proponents of immigration reform, a pathway to citizenship means putting illegal immigrants on their own fast-track to citizenship. On the other end of the spectrum, some conservatives see the pathway as telling illegal immigrants to return to their home country where they can apply for citizenship just like anyone else.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/rand-paul-...

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88701 Mar 20, 2013
ADMITTED: CANDY CROWLEY A 'MISTAKE'
Co-chair of presidential debate commission unloads on CNN anchor

Crowley, a news reporter for CNN, later admitted Obama in actuality had not done so, saying the president on Sept. 12 merely referred to “acts of terror” in general.

Steve Kroft of CBS News conducted an interview with Obama on Sept. 12, and Obama refused to call the mayhem in Benghazi that left four Americans dead an act of terror:

http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/stunning-admission...

As you were saying ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88702 Mar 20, 2013
ha ha ha

didn't take you dweebs long to mark that one did it?

Words SPEAK for themselves ...

Remember ... ;0)

Lil judge it buttons are just like Trix...

... for kids ...

;0)
Worse

United States

#88703 Mar 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
ha ha ha
Remember ... ;0)
... for kids ...
;0)
This thread is juvenile. Why not mark up it as such?
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#88704 Mar 20, 2013
haha, because you are nuts, clueless and WRONG..can't you repukes find some current news and quit beating a dead horse...namely Romneycare. He flubbed up the debate and still she fact checked it right there. Try something besides repukesbs.com for references. It was proven and you are ignorant to even post it. It is irrelevant now, proven on the spot by the moderator and your clown candidate lost the debate and the election. Deal with it A Loser. The video is from CNN in this article as well as many others. It is the truth, you can't seem to see that and will continue to prove what ignorant dumbasses you truly are ranting about stuff from pre-election that was proven wrong or just didn't matter enough to lose the election. Figure it out. Poor teabagging lemming tools. You are just too funny.

We now know that Obama did use the phrase "acts of terror" -- both in the Rose Garden on Sept. 12 and on Sept. 13 on the campaign trail in Colorado.

There is some lingering debate about whether Obama meant to apply the phrase directly to the Benghazi attacks, but in both cases he used it in a context that indicates he did.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/17/liby...

Romney's claim about Obama's immediate response to the Sept. 11, 2012 assault on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, was rebuffed by CNN's Candy Crowley in a somewhat unusual moment in which a moderator disputed a candidate's claim.
As Romney argued that Obama had failed to recognize the incident as an act of terror, Crowley interjected: "He did call it an act of terror."
http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_nv/more/secti...

Benghazi Is A Political Loser For Republicans

How long will the Republicans obsess over Benghazi before they realize it is hurting them politically?(haha FOREVER obviously)

Republicans learned nothing from the negative reaction to Romney’s response, however. Soon after, Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA), who chairs the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, took it upon himself to hold a politically charged hearing on the tragedy. The hearing uncovered no relevant information (aside from accidentally blowing the CIA’s cover in Libya). Yet Fox News and the rest of the right-wing media relentlessly hammered President Obama on the issue, even as the overheated rhetoric became increasingly divorced from reality.

Finally, during the second presidential debate, Romney challenged President Obama with the right-wing version of events — that the president refused to admit that the attack was an act of terror — only to be humiliated when moderator Candy Crowley stepped in, pointing out that according to transcripts, Obama had referred to the attack in precisely those words.

In other words, every second that the Republicans spent focusing on Benghazi was wasted effort. Still, the right refuses to drop the issue.
After Election Day, many pundits suggested that the Republican Party failed because it became trapped in the right-wing media bubble, and disconnected from the reality that most voters saw. If the Republicans’ continued obsession with the Benghazi “scandal” is any indication, the party has not yet woken up.
http://www.nationalmemo.com/what-will-it-take...

HELLO???? WAKE UP repukes...sore losers still harping about it 5 months later. Living in the past...that is your dying party. lmao @ A Loser. Silly lemming tool.

DITCH MITCH

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#88705 Mar 20, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>In your "wildest dreams", that is why Obastard has a food taster!!!! He knows!!!!
Every President since Reagan has been assigned a food taster you ignorant POS.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#88706 Mar 20, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
...and how can I forget NIKOLA TESLA,
Serbian/American - INVENTIVE GENIUS...
Been Serbian/American myself, I'm very proud, so was TESLA with his heritage!
And you'll probably wind up your life just like Tesla. Alone in a room crazy, flat broke, as a person can get , talking to birds that fly in the window.
Uncle Tab

United States

#88708 Mar 20, 2013
Repukes wrote:
GOP Racism? What, you say?
Part of that has to do with policy. And a lot of that has to do with the white backlash Johnson correctly predicted.
So if Reince Priebus, chairman of the Republican National Committee, and his cohorts are really serious about bringing minorities into their big tent, they need to do more than massage the party's message. They need to do more than rethink its policies. They have to be honest about who is in their tent already.
I applaud the effort of the RNC's 98-page Growth and Opportunity Project report. But it's hard to characterize it as an honest assessment of the party when it doesn't include the words "racism," "racists" or "racist" in it. How can this so-called "autopsy" be accurate when it doesn't include the cause of death?
As the glaring omissions in the Growth and Opportunity Project report suggests, this wound is self-inflicted. For as long as GOP leaders refuse to acknowledge and confront racism in their party, they will continue to have a hard time convincing minorities they have their best interests in mind.
Now, I'm sure spending $10 million to pay people to hang out with minorities and talk about how great the Republican Party is seems like a good idea.
But when there is footage of a black man being beaten and run over by a group of white teenagers who reportedly wanted to "go __ with some ____" (racist comment) nearly 50 years after Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act, trust me, minorities are not looking for rent-a-friend to come talk to us about the Grand Old Party.
There is definitely a fair share of bigots in the Democrat Party, and liberals can be quick to attribute problems impacting minorities to racism.
But far too often, the GOP is quick to dismiss racism as a factor in anything, which draws attention to the party's lack of self-awareness.
The Republican Party as a whole is saddled with the perception of having a diversity problem, and its recent political history justifies that perception. From what I know of Priebus, he is smart enough to know all of this.
The fact this issue is not addressed in the report suggests he still isn't sure what to do about it.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/19/opinion/grander...
Disgusting what you repukes teach your children in this day and age. Yeah, we see where you repukes want to go "BACK" to. Don't think so. The MAJORITY is moving FORWARD with out you. It is 2013, get with the times racist losers. "Rent a friend"...just too funny. Guess that is why all GOP rallies, conventions etc..are mostly old and pale white. Check out the videos, it's there. And no I am not black, mixed, or latino. I am 100% white female American born that is really ashamed of some of my fellow Americans like the repukes who are being exposed for their ignorance and backward thinking. DEMS are way ahead of you repukes on treating people like humans, protecting their rights and doing that WWJD concept lifting our fellow man up from poverty. A concept you repukes just don't get. Carry on. Every post exposes you and your parties. lmbo
DITCH MITCH
What a great post Repukes!!
100% dead on truth!
You say my posts last night..... They just don't get it.... The top law officials of our land, SCOTUS say he's a citizen, and these racists go on and on with Kenyan this, goat herder that.... No wonder they lose elections. They're just dumb racist trash and will never change.
Sad thing for these dumb folks is they're cry and whine after every election wondering why they're losing for years to come because they're too dumb to figure it out.
Great Job!! Keep those facts coming!!(Shortened your post so I could reply sorry)

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#88709 Mar 20, 2013
If Barack's brother wins the election in Kenya, it will be a first. Since the post colonial days no Luo has held office, the tribe is know to be quiet, others called them scheming.
Uncle Tab

United States

#88710 Mar 20, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>In your "wildest dreams", that is why Obastard has a food taster!!!! He knows!!!!
We all know.

Because of you racists.

I'm guessing all presidents have tasters. Don't know. Maybe there are no tasters. If republicans claim it's a fact then it is suspect. Just because of your news sources. They aren't very reliable.

Nice of you to chance the subject when you're owned on the last subject.

Like a three 3 year trying to change the subject.

LMAO
Uncle Tab

United States

#88711 Mar 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Crowley, a news reporter for CNN, later admitted Obama in actuality had not done so, saying the president on Sept. 12 merely referred to “acts of terror” in general.
Steve Kroft of CBS News conducted an interview with Obama on Sept. 12, and Obama refused to call the mayhem in Benghazi that left four Americans dead an act of terror:
As you were saying ...
Elections over. Obama won.... Hands down.

You can moan and complain all you want.... It's a waste if your time.

Try to keep up with current events.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#88712 Mar 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
As you were saying ...
Blah blah blah blah more ignorant BS from a bitter right wing nut.
Uncle Tab

United States

#88713 Mar 20, 2013
Repukes wrote:
haha, because you are nuts, clueless and WRONG..can't you repukes find some current news and quit beating a dead horse...namely Romneycare. He flubbed up the debate and still she fact checked it right there. Try something besides repukesbs.com for references. It was proven and you are ignorant to even post it. It is irrelevant now, proven on the spot by the moderator and your clown candidate lost the debate and the election. Deal with it A Loser. The video is from CNN in this article as well as many others. It is the truth, you can't seem to see that and will continue to prove what ignorant dumbasses you truly are ranting about stuff from pre-election that was proven wrong or just didn't matter enough to lose the election. Figure it out. Poor teabagging lemming tools. You are just too funny.
We now know that Obama did use the phrase "acts of terror" -- both in the Rose Garden on Sept. 12 and on Sept. 13 on the campaign trail in Colorado.
There is some lingering debate about whether Obama meant to apply the phrase directly to the Benghazi attacks, but in both cases he used it in a context that indicates he did.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/17/liby...
Romney's claim about Obama's immediate response to the Sept. 11, 2012 assault on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, was rebuffed by CNN's Candy Crowley in a somewhat unusual moment in which a moderator disputed a candidate's claim.
As Romney argued that Obama had failed to recognize the incident as an act of terror, Crowley interjected: "He did call it an act of terror."
http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_nv/more/secti...
Benghazi Is A Political Loser For Republicans
How long will the Republicans obsess over Benghazi before they realize it is hurting them politically?(haha FOREVER obviously)
Republicans learned nothing from the negative reaction to Romney’s response, however. Soon after, Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA), who chairs the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, took it upon himself to hold a politically charged hearing on the tragedy. The hearing uncovered no relevant information (aside from accidentally blowing the CIA’s cover in Libya). Yet Fox News and the rest of the right-wing media relentlessly hammered President Obama on the issue, even as the overheated rhetoric became increasingly divorced from reality.
Finally, during the second presidential debate, Romney challenged President Obama with the right-wing version of events — that the president refused to admit that the attack was an act of terror — only to be humiliated when moderator Candy Crowley stepped in, pointing out that according to transcripts, Obama had referred to the attack in precisely those words.
In other words, every second that the Republicans spent focusing on Benghazi was wasted effort. Still, the right refuses to drop the issue.
After Election Day, many pundits suggested that the Republican Party failed because it became trapped in the right-wing media bubble, and disconnected from the reality that most voters saw. If the Republicans’ continued obsession with the Benghazi “scandal” is any indication, the party has not yet woken up.
http://www.nationalmemo.com/what-will-it-take...
HELLO???? WAKE UP repukes...sore losers still harping about it 5 months later. Living in the past...that is your dying party. lmao @ A Loser. Silly lemming tool.
DITCH MITCH
You're on fire today!!

Damn!! Keep the facts coming!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#88714 Mar 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
ha ha ha
Remember ... ;0)
... for kids ...
;0)
Said by the record holder in marking her own posts!

You are nothing but a Trick.

(Think about it..... Nevermind.... You're too stupid LOL)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sam Watts MUST GO! (Sep '12) 16 min lol 56
Illegal coon hunting going Davis bend road 23 min chicken killers 16
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 31 min mike 32
McDonald's girls (Jan '14) 46 min Jackie 5
Who will win for Knox County Jailer 2014 57 min Neighbor 14
who will you vote for as jailer 59 min Thank you 72
Indictments 1 hr my vote 21
Sheila and Jennifer Brown 9 hr John 3
A Knox County woman is charged with child abuse. 11 hr Curiouswonderer 4
Barbourville Dating