'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 193997 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#88724 Mar 20, 2013
From Santorum to Rand Paul to Bachmann to Palin to Trump to Coulter to Gingrich to Scott Walker to Mitt Romney to Marco Rubio to Paul Ryan to Wayne LaPierre to Allen West etc., every year you remind all of America of why President Obama won in 2008 and again in 2012.

http://www.politicalshake.com/2013/03/16/cpac...

"If the GOP doesn’t start realizing they are becoming the shrinking minority of thought in this nation they will bury themselves in their own absurdity and absolute bigotry.
… and you know what?! Let them."
Uncle Tab

United States

#88725 Mar 20, 2013
Repukes wrote:
Cruz, Paul: A Menagerie of Misinformation
Sens. Ted Cruz and Rand Paul got laughs at the federal government’s expense at the recent Conservative Political Action Conference, but the facts don’t jibe with the jokes.
Cruz and His Lizard Boots
Cruz, a Texas Republican, recycled a joke about lizard boots from last year’s campaign (at the 26:53 mark of the video). But in setting up his punch line, Cruz misstates the facts to fit his narrative about an out-of-control Environmental Protection Agency.
Cruz, March 16: We need to rein in the EPA. You know, in West Texas, the EPA is trying to use a lizard to shut down oil and gas production. You know my view of lizards? They make darn fine boots.
Cruz, a Texas Republican, recycled a joke about lizard boots from last year’s campaign (at the 26:53 mark of the video). But in setting up his punch line, Cruz misstates the facts to fit his narrative about an out-of-control Environmental Protection Agency.
Cruz told that same joke at a Feb. 1, 2012, candidate forum. The American-Statesman (of Austin, Texas) quoted Cruz at that forum as saying:“That’s our lizard, and they make darned fine boots.”
But here’s the problem: It’s simply not accurate anymore to say that a lizard is threatening oil production in West Texas.
Rand Paul: Monkeys on Meth
In his speech, Paul criticized President Obama for canceling White House tours in response to “sequester” budget cuts and instead offered examples of federal spending that should be cut first.(Obama since had said that he is open to resuming White House tours for student groups.)
Paul, March 14: So what I ask the president, if he wants to let the school children back in the White House, what about the $3 million that we spend studying monkeys on meth? Does it really take $3 million to discover that monkeys, like humans, act crazy on meth?
It’s an example the Kentucky Republican has used before, and it is a reliable laugh line, but he misrepresents the research.
One can argue whether it is worthwhile for the federal government to be studying the effects of addictive drugs on monkeys as a way to combat drug addiction for humans. But Paul misrepresents the study by describing it as simply trying to “discover that monkeys, like humans, act crazy on meth.”
http://factcheck.org/2013/03/cruz-paul-a-mena...
Palin’s Constitutional Stretch
Posted on March 19, 2013
At the Conservative Political Action Conference, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin said that the Senate was “in violation of Article I, Section 9, Clause 7 of our U.S. Constitution” by failing to “pass a budget.” She’s referring to a budget resolution. But that constitutional clause doesn’t mention a budget or a budget resolution, which was not required of the Senate until the 1974 Congressional Budget Act. The responses to Palin’s interpretation from constitutional scholars ranged from “completely invalid” to “kind of a stretch.”
Palin made a similar claim in April 2012, but said it was the president who was in violation of the Constitution, not Congress.
http://factcheck.org/2013/03/palins-constitut...
Off to get ready for work. You repuke lemmings keep up the insanity, the rest of you, Uncle Tab, Pikeville WTF, countrygirl, worse, injudgement and the rest of the sane, living in the present Dem defenders, keep exposing them for the idiot teabagging repuke lemming tools they are. Great job. Be back later for some laughs. I know the socks won't let me down. Repukes haven't a CLUE. lmbo @ them and their socks!!!
DITCH MITCH
Have a great day and thanks for all the truth!!:-)
Uncle Tab

United States

#88726 Mar 20, 2013
I can only imagine all the tool republicans busting thief asses trying to find FalseNews rebuttles Repukes posted this morning.

Explains why none of you IDIOTS are copying and pasting!

LMMFAO@you uneducated dumbasses!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#88727 Mar 20, 2013
Seems the AP Post has had to backtrack on what they claim Rand Paul said about illegals and amnesty.This is just another joust between what the media says and what the real truth is.The media has shown now that they have repeatedly given out false info to further the false impression of what ever the Democrats want and then the truth of what the Repubs really are.You eat it up,don`t you?

What is happening is that the Republican Party is not being split,but is consolidating behind the Tea Party folks and the honest conservatives.The Repubs.have (as so long stated) been there,some too long same as Democrats and have not kept up with the true World.They will either change or have to go.Really this is encouraging because now it becomes more relevant that term limits would be good to move out dead wood.Both Parties!

Just a passing thought for you to consider.

Obama won,you may think you have won,but look out for the results!The give away,has to be paid for!
Taxes are going up.If unemployed goes up as a result of business not hiring,the economy will tank.f this happens,the stock market will drop,how far is the real question.

So,Obama won,we really are not too interested in his win or lose,what we are interested in ,is what he is doing.You might get this through your heads and sober up!
Uncle Tab

United States

#88728 Mar 20, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
From Santorum to Rand Paul to Bachmann to Palin to Trump to Coulter to Gingrich to Scott Walker to Mitt Romney to Marco Rubio to Paul Ryan to Wayne LaPierre to Allen West etc., every year you remind all of America of why President Obama won in 2008 and again in 2012.
http://www.politicalshake.com/2013/03/16/cpac...
"If the GOP doesn’t start realizing they are becoming the shrinking minority of thought in this nation they will bury themselves in their own absurdity and absolute bigotry.
… and you know what?! Let them."
Hiya Ms ILove.... That's a great site. Thanks for posting it. I bookmarked it lots of great info there.
Uncle Tab

United States

#88729 Mar 20, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Seems the AP Post has had to backtrack on what they claim Rand Paul said about illegals and amnesty.This is just another joust between what the media says and what the real truth is.The media has shown now that they have repeatedly given out false info to further the false impression of what ever the Democrats want and then the truth of what the Repubs really are.You eat it up,don`t you?
What is happening is that the Republican Party is not being split,but is consolidating behind the Tea Party folks and the honest conservatives.The Repubs.have (as so long stated) been there,some too long same as Democrats and have not kept up with the true World.They will either change or have to go.Really this is encouraging because now it becomes more relevant that term limits would be good to move out dead wood.Both Parties!
Obama won,you may think you have won,but look out for the results!The give away,has to be paid for!
Taxes are going up.If unemployed goes up as a result of business not hiring,the economy will tank.f this happens,the stock market will drop,how far is the real question.
So,Obama won,we really are not too interested in his win or lose,what we are interested in ,is what he is doing.You might get this through your heads and sober up!
On another board this morning, I read a post from you that backed Paul's new position, now you change your mind because it was reported wrong as you say?? Makes no sense at all flipflopper! Stick with something and own it.

Taxes need to go up. You're not smart about how an economy works. Taxes are like a raise for our country after being paid slum wages... Minimum wage are slum wages. The rich folks making the stock market set new records need to be taxes more. Not poor folks.

Republicans just don't understand the simple things. They cry "taxes cause job loss" that's just a lie. Clinton proved it. Best economy in years, ruined by a republican.

Stock Market UP
Home Sales UP
Jobs UP

And taxes are being given away to the rich. That's just stupid.
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#88730 Mar 20, 2013
Barack Obama = Puppet of Israel
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#88731 Mar 20, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
On another board this morning, I read a post from you that backed Paul's new position, now you change your mind because it was reported wrong as you say?? Makes no sense at all flipflopper! Stick with something and own it.
Taxes need to go up. You're not smart about how an economy works. Taxes are like a raise for our country after being paid slum wages... Minimum wage are slum wages. The rich folks making the stock market set new records need to be taxes more. Not poor folks.
Republicans just don't understand the simple things. They cry "taxes cause job loss" that's just a lie. Clinton proved it. Best economy in years, ruined by a republican.
Stock Market UP
Home Sales UP
Jobs UP
And taxes are being given away to the rich. That's just stupid.
You are correct.The information given was where the lie was made.I should have known better than to believe this Democratic lying scene.Rand Paul corrected the AP Post and then we all can be behind his position which did not change.My error.

The rest of your post is where we differ.You may believe what you wish.My belief is to let the Country get to work on the projects of business,and we all would prosper more than the control of Obama allows.
Most of his Obama Care of 20,000 pages will fall on the poor and the middle class,as the rich will just ignore the whole thing.Yes,many will be included that could not as before,but the real problem is yet to be visible when it hits full fruition.

Taxes are not the problem,up to now.The real problem is the Obama Care and the controls on business.We differ in our perspectives but not on everything.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#88732 Mar 20, 2013
You also misread my position.I did not back what was given as HIS new position.But I do back the position he has had and still does.Speaking of Rand Paul,that is.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#88733 Mar 20, 2013
whitehair wrote:
I always go back to 2008 when judging what Obama has done. You Repubs need to do the same.
Jan. 2008/2009
Job lost: 750,000 per month
Home defaults: Highest in history.
Stock Market: Third biggest lost ever. 60% of value in two days.
Car makers: Largest lost for one year in history.
Two Wars: Est. now cost of $4 Trillion when it's effects are all totaled.
Banks: Second worst failure rate in US history.
Economic Collapse: More Americans on food stamps because of it than anytime in history.
If any Repub can say NOW is worse than before Obama took office please post a list of his failures that are worse than 2008.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#88734 Mar 20, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, 1.5 BILLION dollars this family has cost the taxpayers and we don't have the money to keep OUR Whitehouse open for public tours. And now on top of all that we are giving $$$$$$ of dollars to Egypt. And on top of that they will probably end up taking numbers of million dollar vacations.
I've about had it with this whole shenanigans, both Republican Congress and Democratic Senate. Throw in the likes of Nancy and Harry, both millionaire do nothings! They are not working for US like we hired them to do. They are playing ping-pong, the blame game, back and forth.
We need to clean house, all of them including OUR WH!!!! Both Democrats and Republicans need a lesson on how they work for the people!
This is why corrupted Americans flock to the arena to be elected for a government position, they want to be catered to (report last night said our tax payers paid millions for politicians to get haircuts), they want to feel the powerful(both parties wanting Americans to remain penniless, it makes them feel more powerful),
they want to become rich (they go in there with maybe a couple of hundred thousands, even if it is this much and then presto---rich and powerful.(look at Al Gore, wasn't even a millionaire when he started, now is a billionaire).

I am more fed up about the "silence" of the Americans. They are being robbed, lied to and corraled in this nation for possible slaughtered and still do nothing.

Then take the liberals, they continuely support the evil actions.
Uncle Tab

United States

#88735 Mar 20, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I always go back to 2008 when judging what Obama has done. You Repubs need to do the same.
Jan. 2008/2009
Job lost: 750,000 per month
Home defaults: Highest in history.
Stock Market: Third biggest lost ever. 60% of value in two days.
Car makers: Largest lost for one year in history.
Two Wars: Est. now cost of $4 Trillion when it's effects are all totaled.
Banks: Second worst failure rate in US history.
Economic Collapse: More Americans on food stamps because of it than anytime in history.
If any Repub can say NOW is worse than before Obama took office please post a list of his failures that are worse than 2008.
There is nothing but FACT in this post. NONE of you can say otherwise.

NONE of you!

Great post as usual!!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#88736 Mar 20, 2013
Uncle Tab

United States

#88737 Mar 20, 2013
whitehair wrote:
You also misread my position.I did not back what was given as HIS new position.But I do back the position he has had and still does.Speaking of Rand Paul,that is.
So it was all a misunderstanding of what the word "path" meant??

Seems Paul got called up to the carpet and had to reword what he meant.

Can't have any more Latinos in this country.... No matter how much Repubs say they want to open their arms to immigrants... Repubs will always lose. Painted yourselves in a corner with racist comments, and way too many illegal comments.

You'll never win the Latino vote and Paul was TOLD to redefine "path" to fit Repubs hate for imagrants.

So you just tag along and flip flop.

Ideology as you always say.

Sad
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#88738 Mar 20, 2013
Barack Obama = Zionist Globalist Puppet of Israel
really u people

Orland Park, IL

#88739 Mar 20, 2013
lets hope Judd wins ,....

she ,..... when aligned with president obama ,...

will make sure that we all can have free healthcare ,..

free housing ,..

have as many babies as we want ,..

and never need to work again ,..

vote JUDD
vote democrat !

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#88740 Mar 20, 2013
The best links for conservatives are found at RT or AlJez. The American MSM is Marxist government institutional educational Indoctrination.
Jodi

Broken Arrow, OK

#88741 Mar 20, 2013
Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe her cats are trained in classical Shakespeare and she holds dinner theater?
What do you have against cats? Is it because they are RAT catchers?
Cats doesn't have to be trained in Shakespeare or anything to have more class than "DemoRats." Class comes naturally to them.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88742 Mar 20, 2013
PALESTINIANS VANDALIZE OBAMA BANNER AHEAD OF VISIT

The Palestinians tore down the banner, hurled shoes at it and spray painted it with swastikas. Associated Press TV video showed a taxi driving over the banner before it was set on fire in the West Bank town of Bethlehem on Monday.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/03/20...

:D
history

Hindman, KY

#88743 Mar 20, 2013
Ricky wrote:
This should be good.
this is 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is a woman thats up for a good time? 24 min assman 21
Hubbards 30 min figured out 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min uMoron 143,159
Sarah tye (Mar '15) 1 hr From barbourville 26
Harvey Cain 1 hr from barbourville 7
Is judge ex Jm hall going to prison ? 3 hr lost my faith 20
Woman ran-over in Mcdonald's parking lot. 3 hr Golden 12
Sixty minutes asking questions about Knox court... 4 hr Teach 15
Shooting at Walmart??? 8 hr sunshine 54
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages