'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,937)

Showing posts 78,721 - 78,740 of138,827
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

anonymous T wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct, liberalism is a very serious mental disorder that is based on selfishness, greed, immaturity and 100% pure ignorance. Too bad what we have learned here in this part of the world is not seen as real in your part of the world. Your president is truly an ignorant man and I personally feel sorry for those ofyou that must be subject to his greed. It is apparent that he cares for no one, not the elderly, not the children and especially not the military persons that support your country. What many of us in other countries cannot understand is how your people can allow this. He demonstrated his weakness throughout his entire career, and now he is the president for a second time. This is the most ignorant situation your country has ever seen. Good luck to those of you who really care. Tough luck to those of you who don't.
Thank you a/T - and GOOD luck to you! <3
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read this before. And if its the same article, it mentioned how deeply Chrney was involved as far as Haliburton goes. They're both still making tons if money and their followers (sheep) are too stupid to catch on.
And it seems that Cheney was actually President, not Bush when it comes to oil. Lets be honest.... Bush wasn't a businessman.... He broke his baseball team and had to unload it. Nothing worse than a failed businessman (Bush) and a corporate greed hack (Cheney) running our country in the ground.
These people come up with the craziest choices to run our country and when they fail and we vote the idiots out, these dumb republicans complain that the democrat ruined everything even as its proven to be fact that the stock market, jobs, home sales are all doing really good.
This is the lopsided republican mind... Ate up with stupid!
Believe me Uncle Tab working for the federal gov't under that administration and travelling to DC in my job, I will tell you that it was CHENY/RUMSFIELD running the country. They just propped Bush up and told him what to say when it couldn't be avoided. We are still paying for those two wars with blood and taxes while they all profit within their oil profits and HALIBURTON. Don't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. The repukes can deny it all they want. He left us with a 10 Billion dollar debt which is still climbing under President Obama. They can deny all they want to. VOTERS don't believe their lies as evident in the last election and many more to come. I see the reality challenged sock is back in Ill now. How funny is it? Calling others what he plainly displays here...a real troll. Lemming tool for the repukes pretending to live in Turkey where everyone laughs at Obama. How lame a joke is this one? ROTFLMAO, can it get anymore entertaining?

DITCH MITCH
Charles

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO @ Reality challenged socks and their tactics. Typical repuke tool response. I will be sure and add
anonymout T
Glasgow, UK
to the list. I have been here since 2010 off and on debating KENTUCKY politics and when I pay attention. Those I listed are just from the last couple days as you went in and of your spinning proxy sometimes losing that "i" under your United States location. You aren't real bright are you? I have a great life as a retired federal employee, part time worker and volunteer. I get my laughs from you losers twisting the truth from your fauxbox pundits. You don't know who anyone is here and your trash talk is what you repuke lemming tools do best when you are outted or believe your own racist teabagging lemming tools sick logic. Carry on. Nobody wants to be affiliated with you BACKWARD closet racists. Your party is dying and your own repuke elite are just now admitting it. You won't be winning any elections soon so just suck on that.
DITCH MITCH
How are those health benefits? and retirement? Since paper pushing, keyboard tapping is so difficult. Not all Ron Paul supporters or Tea Party members are bigots and listen to Foxy News. The only Fox in my bed and head is...My logic is this...The deficit has not been cut, the healthcare is a joke and imposing more taxes will not cut anything when this country overspends by sending money overseas and in the prison systems and on illegals by Georgie. Now, Mr. Chief can either do something about all these problems or get out!!!
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Bachmann’s claim that 70 percent of food stamps go to ‘bureaucrats’

Considering such statistics are easily available to a member of Congress, let alone his or her staff, it’s a wonder she never bothered to check.

She just assumed “government bureaucrats” were consuming funds reserved for poor people.
So Bachmann yet again earns Four Pinocchios. But there really aren’t enough Pinocchios for such misleading use of statistics in a major speech.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...

HAHAHA, Crazy Eyes just doesn't learn, does she? lmao

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
LMAO @ realty aka realIty who can't remember to spell it right while switching back and forth with it's many proxies. hahahaha Been watching you make that "realty" mistake for awhile and now you are from TURKEY...hahaha Just like you repukes and your numerous SOCKS to act like there are more than there are of you loser repuke lemmings.
anonymous T
Chicago, IL
anonymous T
Netherlands
anonymous T
Anonymous Proxy
anonymous T
Amsterdam, Netherlands
anonymous T
Romania
anonymous T
Fremont, CA
anonymous T
Czech Republic
anonymous T
Turkey
realty
United States
Just PRICELESS, outing repuke lemming tools. How pathetic and CONlike. Keep trying loser tools, you are so amusing.
DITCH MITCH
There won't be NO USofA for Ms.Judd to be Senator OF ...
If America isn't FIXED before then!

ya dumchit ...
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

anonymout T wrote:
Your president is king of the teleprompters. Without them, he is nothing. Without celebrities supporting him, he is nothing. Without ignorant voters, he is nothing. If this were not true you American liberals would be defending him, yet you cannot. So you just blame others. Obama is the laughing stock of the world. His trolls are seen as ignorant.
Of course they can't defend Obama - King of Hollywood ...attack is the only way!

Liberal trolls, Obama's fools!

LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
There won't be NO USofA for Ms.Judd to be Senator OF ...
If America isn't FIXED before then!
ya dumchit ...
Troll coming to defend a troll. Lmao

Ashley wins.... Hands down.

Get on board or stay behind in the stale old same o same o republican bus.

It's broke down on the side of the road and the hoods up. Been there on the side if the road for 5 years.
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Charles wrote:
<quoted text> How are those health benefits? and retirement? Since paper pushing, keyboard tapping is so difficult. Not all Ron Paul supporters or Tea Party members are bigots and listen to Foxy News. The only Fox in my bed and head is...My logic is this...The deficit has not been cut, the healthcare is a joke and imposing more taxes will not cut anything when this country overspends by sending money overseas and in the prison systems and on illegals by Georgie. Now, Mr. Chief can either do something about all these problems or get out!!!
My retirement benefits are great. I really appreciated the President letting me keep my child on my insurance until he turns 26 while going to school and working at minimum wage. Thank you, extra money from part time job is great too. Volunteering is rewarding and great too. You should try it. I will agree not ALL Paul supporters or teabaggers are bigots, just the majority of them and they all stayed glue to FAUXBOX and their pundits. No other news outlet. I have seen it myself. I pay attention. The Teabagging Congress is to blame for stalling on policies. Billionaires and BIG CORP should pay more taxes, money spent overseas is written from long ago for every President. You can't blame that all on Obama. Congress is the one who needs to do something or they will get VOTED OUT and sorry, much to your displeasure, Obama has FOUR more years because the MAJORITY wanted him. Work on finding a decent candidate instead of propping up old has beens and alienating the only chance your party might have by snubbing people like Christie. You repukes are dumb. Now Paul jumps on the immigration policy to attract the latino vote...hahahahaha..you worry about those 11 million votes for DEMOCRATS don't ya? They know who tries to treat them HUMAN. Just too funny. You guys just don't get it. You ignore minorities and women and you win NOTHING. You won't repair that anytime soon. Deny all you want to. DEMS rule!!

Rand Paul endorses immigrant path to citizenship

WASHINGTON (AP)— Republican Sen. Rand Paul said Tuesday that illegal immigrants should be allowed to become U.S. taxpayers and ultimately get a shot at citizenship, a significant step for the Tea Party favorite amid growing Republican acceptance of the idea.
http://news.yahoo.com/rand-paul-endorses-immi...

Rise of Latino population blurs US racial lines

WASHINGTON (AP)— Welcome to the new off-white America.
A historic decline in the number of U.S. whites and the fast growth of Latinos are blurring traditional black-white color lines, testing the limits of civil rights laws and reshaping political alliances as "whiteness" begins to lose its numerical dominance.

Long in coming, the demographic shift was most vividly illustrated in last November's re-election of President Barack Obama, the first black president, despite a historically low percentage of white supporters.

It's now a potent backdrop to the immigration issue being debated in Congress that could offer a path to citizenship for 11 million mostly Hispanic illegal immigrants. Also, the Supreme Court is deciding cases this term on affirmative action and voting rights that could redefine race and equality in the U.S.

http://news.yahoo.com/rise-latino-population-...

DITCH MITCH
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

and then you got these CPAC idiots just making it worse for the Grand Ole Party of NO

Tough racial issues face GOP in minority outreach

Washington (CNN)-- Republican K. Carl Smith is African-American and he knows that the GOP's racial reckoning won't come from 100-page reports from party headquarters with carefully worded prescriptions about "outreach" to "demographic partners."

When Smith, founder of the Frederick Douglass Republicans, tried to share his message while leading a panel at last weekend's Conservative Political Action Conference in Maryland, he found himself face to face with that fringe.

Smith said one young attendee said Douglass, an abolitionist, should have thanked his slave masters for giving him food and shelter and that segregation wasn't such a bad policy.

The Republican National Committee knows it has major work ahead as it tries to make inroads with racial minorities, young voters and women.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/18/politics/gop-mi...

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
and then you got these CPAC idiots just making it worse for the Grand Ole Party of NO
Tough racial issues face GOP in minority outreach
Washington (CNN)-- Republican K. Carl Smith is African-American and he knows that the GOP's racial reckoning won't come from 100-page reports from party headquarters with carefully worded prescriptions about "outreach" to "demographic partners."
When Smith, founder of the Frederick Douglass Republicans, tried to share his message while leading a panel at last weekend's Conservative Political Action Conference in Maryland, he found himself face to face with that fringe.
Smith said one young attendee said Douglass, an abolitionist, should have thanked his slave masters for giving him food and shelter and that segregation wasn't such a bad policy.
The Republican National Committee knows it has major work ahead as it tries to make inroads with racial minorities, young voters and women.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/18/politics/gop-mi...
DITCH MITCH
You are dead on 100% correct on all your posts today. Especially the last 2 posts.

Keep up the great work you're doing an awesome job. Loving the info.
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll coming to defend a troll. Lmao
Ashley wins.... Hands down.
Get on board or stay behind in the stale old same o same o republican bus.
It's broke down on the side of the road and the hoods up. Been there on the side if the road for 5 years.
Oh lQQkie, the A Loser and it's socks have all returned. Wonder where the goat girl is. haha You are right on that first sentence. They worry about Ashley yet have their old rich actor talk to an empty chair or has been gun slinging draft dodger foul mouthed rocker to praise. Just too funny, isn't it. That ole broken down repuke bus needs more than an overhaul, it needs replaced. haha They beat it like a dead horse, SOS, nothing new, same ole tools. Call all the socks out to pound the icons and spin their locations. How transparent is that? Much entertainment I will have to leave for you and country girl, or the high schooler they hate. I am off to cook supper and chill. Might be back later for a good laugh. Keep up the good posts. And don't forget to:

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Repukes.... The republicans are in for a rude awakening when 2014 rolls around and Ms Judd wins by big numbers.

We all know Karl Rove will be there saying McConnell can still win, all of Ohio hasn't been counted yet (snicker) but you can bet money on it, the world will continue to be on a horrible downfall and everything is bad. They are none the wiser that no matter what they say, they can't deny the stock market, they can't deny home sales, they can't deny employment numbers.

What else can they do is cry doom and gloom and fear?? They live on that and look very follish and lose elections believing what FalseNews feeds them.

You all keep listening to those 'news' sources while we win elections. I'm ok with that.
Charles

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Children need to grow up at 18, get outta the house and provide for their health by the time they're 21. That's why Bill Clinton latched on to Monica's teats ? He didn't know how to take care of himself, so he took the easy way out. This in no way, lowers the cost of insurance for families. What happens if mommy or daddy dies? Sad, to teach children never to grow up. The same people who want a country ran on socialized programs. Terrible:(
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh lQQkie, the A Loser and it's socks have all returned. Wonder where the goat girl is. haha You are right on that first sentence. They worry about Ashley yet have their old rich actor talk to an empty chair or has been gun slinging draft dodger foul mouthed rocker to praise. Just too funny, isn't it. That ole broken down repuke bus needs more than an overhaul, it needs replaced. haha They beat it like a dead horse, SOS, nothing new, same ole tools. Call all the socks out to pound the icons and spin their locations. How transparent is that? Much entertainment I will have to leave for you and country girl, or the high schooler they hate. I am off to cook supper and chill. Might be back later for a good laugh. Keep up the good posts. And don't forget to:
DITCH MITCH
Switching names over and over so they can post over and over and then judge their own posts is very sad.

To the stupid folks (them) it looks like they're getting rave reviews, but anyone who's educated figured them out long ago.

No need to worry tho, the real folks from Annon come here, we'll know all about who they are. You don't want to try to pass yourself off as the best on a board like Topix. They wouldn't mess with this place. Well.... Until there are posers. They'll go after posers. I can't wait. Can you imagine the lies these tools will tell then after being outed?

Btw.... They keep on saying who we are but can't tell us?? That's just funny how stupid and desperate they are.

Have a great dinner, type atcha later.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Charles wrote:
Children need to grow up at 18, get outta the house and provide for their health by the time they're 21. That's why Bill Clinton latched on to Monica's teats ? He didn't know how to take care of himself, so he took the easy way out. This in no way, lowers the cost of insurance for families. What happens if mommy or daddy dies? Sad, to teach children never to grow up. The same people who want a country ran on socialized programs. Terrible:(
Fear and doom and gloom on EVERYTHING!!

'What happens If mom and dad die?'

You poor idiots have the stupidest rebuttals but its fun pointing out how you continuously preach fear, doom, and gloom as you say democrats do it.

Mirror much?
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Charles wrote:
At 26 you shouldn't be hanging at mama's skirt, unless you are liberal troll...and future democRAT eating daddy's crumbs and playing video games, but as a teenager you are getting liberal education how to use condom ...!!!!!
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

A priest loved the rooster and 10 hens he kept behind the church.One Sunday morning he went to feed the birds and discovered that the cock was missing. He knew about cock fights,so he questioned his parishioners in church. During mass he asked, "Has anybody got a cock?" All men stood up. No No, that wasn't what I meant. Has anybody seen a cock? All women stood up. No No, that wasn't what I meant. Has anybody seen a cock that doesn't belong to them? Half the women stood up. No No, that wasn't what I meant. Has anybody seen my cock? 16 altarboys,2 priest and a goat stood up.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
At 26 you shouldn't be hanging at mama's skirt, unless you are liberal troll...and future democRAT eating daddy's crumbs and playing video games, but as a teenager you are getting liberal education how to use condom ...!!!!!
Why is this an issue with you uneducated republicans? There is still a premium being paid.

So really you have no reason to argue over it. It's not free healthcare. It's being paid for, less younger people are going to ER's costing me (not you, you all don't work) money.

Your arguments on these subjects proves how ignorant you are.

But it's fun to watch you idiots shot yourself in the foot every day b
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is this an issue with you uneducated republicans? There is still a premium being paid.
So really you have no reason to argue over it. It's not free healthcare. It's being paid for, less younger people are going to ER's costing me (not you, you all don't work) money.
Your arguments on these subjects proves how ignorant you are.
But it's fun to watch you idiots shot yourself in the foot every day b
Except, before low income and Medicare paid only for medications, NOW you're going to have premium every month plus paid for your medications. Someone has to pay for 716 million $$$ Obama took to pay for Obama care...
Insurance premium is going up because insurance companies must take everyone ...
Medical equipment tax plus regular tax...
Don't forget, Medicare premium went up, but SS increase was only 1.7% so SS recipients got their checks this year few $$$ less...well, I guess somebody has to pay for Obamacare...
Just wait after January 1st 2014 when Obamacare is filly implemented you Fool!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
Tea Baggers want to replace McConnell with one of their own
Way to go,'House Divided"
ad oh yea...
Same ole Shit, different usernames
Red side seems kind frenzied today, all that blood in the water is yours, dipshits.
Ok, everybody, ONE MORE TIME, tell me how bad it is, and how you're going to fix it by telling me how bad it is, One More Time.
LMAO!!!!

Great closing sentence!!

They don't have the brainpower to think that way.... They're trained for doom and gloom and appocolypse!

They don't have the mental capacity to 'fix' anything..... They can just sit around and repeat what they are told to repeat.

Useless drones with NO thinking power of their own.

Perfect idiots... Perfect republicans.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 78,721 - 78,740 of138,827
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

94 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Atheist 122,950
Barbourville Street Dept truck at Ernies Liquor... 42 min Cool 2
Shawntaea Hughes (Jan '09) 42 min Posh 48
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr hum 81,227
Citys easter Egg hunt what a Joke !!!!!! 1 hr Bobtail 13
Barbourville Street Dept truck at Ernies Liquor... 2 hr Bobtail 2
Guss need a hug 2 hr Scat 17
Corey vs. Collins 6 hr Bobtail 65
•••