'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Uncle Tab

United States

#88430 Mar 19, 2013
IMsoFCKING_Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
First things first; (my response-my rule):
I was correcting the duffas (called me freakky),Phreakky was chosen because I was around then, and so you have a clue as to how long I have been around PC's.
Second: MENSA test is in person, and timed.
you may play the games as often as you wish, they will help you sharpen some thinking processes, they will not earn you membership.
You are the same old Paul...basing your simple minded arguments on false logic/false premises.
I have accounts (socks) used for the game.
Some are for my own amusement.
Yes there are still pay phones!
Maybe not in your hood, because they were too frequently vandalized.
The TPM is more relevant now than ever, thanks to the Great Divider!
So you say you have some high score on some test somewhere on the Internet??

Suuuuuurr that's a fact.(Internet fact.... Bon Jour)

What's your name, not one of your 13 names your unstable ass uses here.... But since you've mentioned this high score so many times lets have your name and see how high this score is.

Don't be scared and hide it.... Or be scared and be the Internet bragging idiot with not proof trying to make yourself something you're not.

Your choice... My money is on the coward side.... You won't do it because you'll be proven to be an idiot.

And no, there aren't any pay phones left in my area... We can all afford cellphones and aren't section8 like in your neck of the holler

LMFAO@ this idiot being too stupid to know better that he's getting owned every time.
Uncle Tab

United States

#88431 Mar 19, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
They will bring up alot more than boobs....
Will the crybaby be able to take it or just cry some more is the
question.
Hollywood is just a PR==Public Relations for HELL.
Bonher is running against Mitch.

Please try to keep up.

And the Hollywood folks who talk to empty chairs are right up your kinds alley.

Unstable!!

She's going to win easily... She hasn't even announced yet and already negative campaign going on.

Guess she means enough to you uneducated voters for you to jump on her huh??

Smooooooth sailing for Ms Judd.
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#88432 Mar 19, 2013
Uncle, I tried to post a couple articles and apparently they won't post it, if they did it would have some kind of good/bad icons so if your put this in a search engine it is worth reading as well as the second one I posted: US, UK Knew Iraq Had No WMDs: Report
New report alleges that MI6, CIA ignored vital intel

I especially liked the comments .. But MI6 and the CIA dismissed the intelligence. Very informative article. Uncle Tab you have got to read these since they won't let me post it. You will see the gaps where they removed it. Trash, lies, gloom and doom is okay. Some FACTS are not??

I only added "When Clinton Lied, Nobody Died" and my normal DITCH MITCH and neither was an "all rights reserved" article. Strange huh? Maybe a paid sock monitoring the thread. Funny though. Here is the title of the second one: Why the war in Iraq was fought for Big Oil which is another one that is quite informative and shows how the previous administration is still banking $$$ off that deal. It can be found on CNN site and here are a couple interesting lines from the article and convinces me even further why the teabagging congress wouldn't confirm him right away as well as him being a repuke before seeing the light and coming to the other side that takes care of people, not CORPS and BIG OIL.

Then-Sen. and now Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said the same in 2007: "People say we're not fighting for oil. Of course we are."

In 2000, Big Oil, including Exxon, Chevron, BP, and Shell, spent more money to get fellow oilmen George W. Bush and Dick Cheney into office than they had spent on any previous election. Just over a week into Bush's first term, their efforts paid off when the National Energy Policy Development Group, chaired by Dick Cheney, was formed, bringing the administration and the oil companies together to plot our collective energy future. In March, the task force reviewed lists and maps outlining Iraq's entire oil productive capacity.

Closer to home, at a protest at Chevron's Houston headquarters in 2010, former U.S. Army Military Intelligence officer Thomas Buonomo, member of Iraq Veterans Against the War, held up a sign which read, "Dear Chevron: Thank you for dishonoring our service."

Yes, the Iraq War was a war for oil, and it was a war with losers: the Iraqi people, and all those who spilled and lost blood so that Big Oil could come out ahead.

Deny, deny, deny is all those teabagging lemming tools can do. Fine by me while the rest of the world knows different and the MAJORITY keeps voting in DEMOCRATS.

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#88433 Mar 19, 2013
IMsoFCKING_Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Judges within the USA have already based decisions upon Sharia Law!
More than 50 cases!
http://shariahinamericancourts.com/
PDF so print it roll it up and shove it where Obama's logic belongs!
That looks to be a very credible source.

(You smart enough to understand sarcasm with your huge scores on some Internet test?)

Our law rules over any law. If our law resembles another countries law... It doesn't make our law sharia law.

Sharia law will never happen here. This ranks up there with your birther comments..... NOT credible.

Why are you all so gullible??

Did you take an Internet test for that as well?

Failed miserably by seeing your posts I'm guessing.
get a job

AOL

#88434 Mar 19, 2013
maybe people should take their money out of the banks in America ,.....
as a preemptive move

i am sure the democrats already have a plan to "tax" money saved in American bank accounts ,....
obama can sign a presidential decree over-night ,..
once the law is in place
-they will freeze your account ,..
and just take your money
anonymous T

Glasgow, UK

#88435 Mar 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
(You smart enough to understand sarcasm with your huge scores on some Internet test?)
Our law rules over any law. If our law resembles another countries law... It doesn't make our law sharia law.
Sharia law will never happen here. This ranks up there with your birther comments..... NOT credible.
We know what you did. You are a predator. We are everywhere. You are a discusting person with no life outside of your keyboard. Apologize to those you have abused.
anonymous T

Glasgow, UK

#88436 Mar 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
FlaseNews, Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Dr Savage and all the other nuttier than squirrel shit idiots you dolts get your news from proves it.
Hell..... Even your top republicans are saying the party needs change and is stale.
So while you idiots fight with yourselves.... We'll continue to fix our country.
Jobs UP
Home sales UP
Stock Market UP
..... But you tools go on with the doom, gloom, and fear.
It's just fun to watch you go in and on about how bad our fine President is.... To the educated folks like us... It's getting better even as he has to fight the Party of NO!
Good luck with all that fear and BS you idiots slop around in... We're moving ahead.
Still no denial for your abuse of others. You have been outed. We know who you are. We know what you did. You are a predator. You cannot hide. Pedofiles always get caught.
anonymout T

Glasgow, UK

#88437 Mar 19, 2013
Repukes wrote:
LMAO @ realty aka realIty who can't remember to spell it right while switching back and forth with it's many proxies. hahahaha Been watching you make that "realty" mistake for awhile and now you are from TURKEY...hahaha Just like you repukes and your numerous SOCKS to act like there are more than there are of you loser repuke lemmings.
anonymous T
Chicago, IL
anonymous T
Netherlands
anonymous T
Anonymous Proxy
anonymous T
Amsterdam, Netherlands
anonymous T
Romania
anonymous T
Fremont, CA
anonymous T
Czech Republic
anonymous T
Turkey
realty
United States
Just PRICELESS, outing repuke lemming tools. How pathetic and CONlike. Keep trying loser tools, you are so amusing.
DITCH MITCH
You are too smart for us. We have been outed. You have extreme intellect to be able to go to several posts and copy and paste. The time you spent doing that must be very rewarding which is an indication that you have no life. You have nothing. You are nothing. We know who you are. You can only exist in bigness in your own mind on an anonymous forum. How sad a life you have. Congratulations on finding the above cities. Did you type them yourself?
anonymout T

Glasgow, UK

#88438 Mar 19, 2013
Repukes wrote:
Uncle, I tried to post a couple articles and apparently they won't post it, if they did it would have some kind of good/bad icons so if your put this in a search engine it is worth reading as well as the second one I posted: US, UK Knew Iraq Had No WMDs: Report
I especially liked the comments .. But MI6 and the CIA dismissed the intelligence. Very informative article. Uncle Tab you have got to read these since they won't let me post it. You will see the gaps where they removed it. Trash, lies, gloom and doom is okay. Some FACTS are not??
I only added "When Clinton Lied, Nobody Died" and my normal DITCH MITCH and neither was an "all rights reserved" article. Strange huh? Maybe a paid sock monitoring the thread. Funny though. Here is the title of the second one: Why the war in Iraq was fought for Big Oil which is another one that is quite informative and shows how the previous administration is still banking $$$ off that deal. It can be found on CNN site and here are a couple interesting lines from the article and convinces me even further why the teabagging congress wouldn't confirm him right away as well as him being a repuke before seeing the light and coming to the other side that takes care of people, not CORPS and BIG OIL.
Then-Sen. and now Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said the same in 2007: "People say we're not fighting for oil. Of course we are."
In 2000, Big Oil, including Exxon, Chevron, BP, and Shell, spent more money to get fellow oilmen George W. Bush and Dick Cheney into office than they had spent on any previous election. Just over a week into Bush's first term, their efforts paid off when the National Energy Policy Development Group, chaired by Dick Cheney, was formed, bringing the administration and the oil companies together to plot our collective energy future. In March, the task force reviewed lists and maps outlining Iraq's entire oil productive capacity.
Closer to home, at a protest at Chevron's Houston headquarters in 2010, former U.S. Army Military Intelligence officer Thomas Buonomo, member of Iraq Veterans Against the War, held up a sign which read, "Dear Chevron: Thank you for dishonoring our service."
Yes, the Iraq War was a war for oil, and it was a war with losers: the Iraqi people, and all those who spilled and lost blood so that Big Oil could come out ahead.
Deny, deny, deny is all those teabagging lemming tools can do. Fine by me while the rest of the world knows different and the MAJORITY keeps voting in DEMOCRATS.
DITCH MITCH
You are losing the battle. You are desperate and can not find one reason to support your president. You must accuse others and promote your feelings as you do not care but in reality you are too ignorant to see just how intellectually impaired you really are. This is not an insult. This is an observable and measurable fact. You are a troll. You are a loser. You come from a family of trolls and losers otherwise you would not be one yourself.
Uncle Tab

United States

#88439 Mar 19, 2013
Republicans bragging on the Internet just means they have nothing and are nothing. It's the Internet..... Why try to impress strangers?

Lack of self worth and having very low opinions of self and life and trying to be bigger in life on the Internet.

It's sad that you people are so lonely. You never see us democrats going on and on about ourselves. We're secure and don't need to.

Only three things you people know about me. My name, where I work, where I live. Don't get your panties in a bunch... But have any idea what kind if retirement bringers a Philip Morris employee makes?? I made $28 an hour and worked every bit if overtime I could get.

You can't imagine the money I make and what I have that's pretty much all paid for except for the Razor I bought last year.

Now please go on and on with your Internet test scores.... This is the real world and your Internet posts mean as much to us as you do..... Nothing.
Charles

Louisa, KY

#88441 Mar 19, 2013
get a job wrote:
maybe people should take their money out of the banks in America ,.....
as a preemptive move
i am sure the democrats already have a plan to "tax" money saved in American bank accounts ,....
obama can sign a presidential decree over-night ,..
once the law is in place
-they will freeze your account ,..
and just take your money
Wouldn't surprise me. He's spent $8 trillion since in office not doing a darn thing. Now, get this they want to put an Internet tax from online purchases made from states that have no sales tax. LMAO. But really, it's no laughing matter. This $16 almost $17 trillion debt will not be cut unless drastic cuts will be made.
Uncle Tab

United States

#88444 Mar 19, 2013
Repukes wrote:
DITCH MITCH
I've read this before. And if its the same article, it mentioned how deeply Chrney was involved as far as Haliburton goes. They're both still making tons if money and their followers (sheep) are too stupid to catch on.

And it seems that Cheney was actually President, not Bush when it comes to oil. Lets be honest.... Bush wasn't a businessman.... He broke his baseball team and had to unload it. Nothing worse than a failed businessman (Bush) and a corporate greed hack (Cheney) running our country in the ground.

These people come up with the craziest choices to run our country and when they fail and we vote the idiots out, these dumb republicans complain that the democrat ruined everything even as its proven to be fact that the stock market, jobs, home sales are all doing really good.

This is the lopsided republican mind... Ate up with stupid!
anonymout T

United States

#88445 Mar 19, 2013
Your president is king of the teleprompters. Without them, he is nothing. Without celebrities supporting him, he is nothing. Without ignorant voters, he is nothing. If this were not true you American liberals would be defending him, yet you cannot. So you just blame others. Obama is the laughing stock of the world. His trolls are seen as ignorant.
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#88446 Mar 19, 2013
anonymout T wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too smart for us. We have been outed. You have extreme intellect to be able to go to several posts and copy and paste. The time you spent doing that must be very rewarding which is an indication that you have no life. You have nothing. You are nothing. We know who you are. You can only exist in bigness in your own mind on an anonymous forum. How sad a life you have. Congratulations on finding the above cities. Did you type them yourself?
LMAO @ Reality challenged socks and their tactics. Typical repuke tool response. I will be sure and add
anonymout T
Glasgow, UK

to the list. I have been here since 2010 off and on debating KENTUCKY politics and when I pay attention. Those I listed are just from the last couple days as you went in and of your spinning proxy sometimes losing that "i" under your United States location. You aren't real bright are you? I have a great life as a retired federal employee, part time worker and volunteer. I get my laughs from you losers twisting the truth from your fauxbox pundits. You don't know who anyone is here and your trash talk is what you repuke lemming tools do best when you are outted or believe your own racist teabagging lemming tools sick logic. Carry on. Nobody wants to be affiliated with you BACKWARD closet racists. Your party is dying and your own repuke elite are just now admitting it. You won't be winning any elections soon so just suck on that.

DITCH MITCH
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#88447 Mar 19, 2013
The GOP's anguished attempts at reinvention
If the first step to recovery is admitting you have problem, then can you speed the process by being really frank about it? The Republican National Committee is testing this theory. The RNC "autopsy" on the 2012 election is a bracing critique. Formally known as the "Growth and Opportunity Project," its authors say that at the national level, Republicans turn off all but the most faithful. It sharpens its critique by quoting focus groups of former Republicans who described the party as "scary," "narrow minded," "out of touch," and as the party of "stuffy, old men." If they admit it all now, and fast, they'll be on the road to recovery in time for 2016
Unless Republicans broaden the base of the party by reaching out to minorities, women, and young voters in new ways, says the report, "it will be increasingly difficult for Republicans to win another presidential election in the near future." Do you disagree? If you do, it might be because you're cocooned in a party that has become expert in "how to provide ideological reinforcement to like-minded people" but has long lost the ability to persuade anyone who isn't already an elephant-pin-wearing member.
The issues are familiar and date back to the origin story of the modern GOP. "I am impatient with those Republicans who after the last election rushed into print saying,'We must broaden the base of our party,' " said Ronald Reagan in 1975. "What they meant was to fuzz up and blur even more the differences between ourselves and our opponents."
Though the results of the 2012 GOP autopsy were financed by the party, that doesn't mean they'll be adopted. Some of the structural changes will depend on votes within the Republican National Committee and the thematic changes will rely on a person who can lead the party. Right now Republicans don't have a national leader, and they probably won't until the next presidential campaign. So we won't really know whether the findings of this autopsy will survive or not, at least not until GOP first finds itself a body.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57575064/...

The GOP, Now With Less Crazy
The Republican plan to reform the party is less a program of reform than a rough blueprint about how to marginalize the nutters at the base
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...

HAHAHAHAHA, just Priceless

DITCH MITCH

“Ha! Ha! Ha! No, No, No!”

Since: Mar 13

Not in MY House! Not Today!

#88448 Mar 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
No No No!
Put your head back! It smells worse than your breath!

Uncle Tab

United States

#88449 Mar 19, 2013
anonymous T wrote:
<quoted text>
We know what you did. You are a predator. We are everywhere. You are a discusting person with no life outside of your keyboard. Apologize to those you have abused.
Learn how to spell.

And who am I??

You keep mentioning it but can't answer that.

Says a lot about you.

Heh. Republicans are so dumb.

Only abusing I'm doing is to you tools.... On a daily basis.
OZombies

United States

#88450 Mar 19, 2013
anonymous T wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct, liberalism is a very serious mental disorder that is based on selfishness, greed, immaturity and 100% pure ignorance. Too bad what we have learned here in this part of the world is not seen as real in your part of the world. Your president is truly an ignorant man and I personally feel sorry for those ofyou that must be subject to his greed. It is apparent that he cares for no one, not the elderly, not the children and especially not the military persons that support your country. What many of us in other countries cannot understand is how your people can allow this. He demonstrated his weakness throughout his entire career, and now he is the president for a second time. This is the most ignorant situation your country has ever seen. Good luck to those of you who really care. Tough luck to those of you who don't.
Thank you a/T - and GOOD luck to you! <3
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#88451 Mar 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read this before. And if its the same article, it mentioned how deeply Chrney was involved as far as Haliburton goes. They're both still making tons if money and their followers (sheep) are too stupid to catch on.
And it seems that Cheney was actually President, not Bush when it comes to oil. Lets be honest.... Bush wasn't a businessman.... He broke his baseball team and had to unload it. Nothing worse than a failed businessman (Bush) and a corporate greed hack (Cheney) running our country in the ground.
These people come up with the craziest choices to run our country and when they fail and we vote the idiots out, these dumb republicans complain that the democrat ruined everything even as its proven to be fact that the stock market, jobs, home sales are all doing really good.
This is the lopsided republican mind... Ate up with stupid!
Believe me Uncle Tab working for the federal gov't under that administration and travelling to DC in my job, I will tell you that it was CHENY/RUMSFIELD running the country. They just propped Bush up and told him what to say when it couldn't be avoided. We are still paying for those two wars with blood and taxes while they all profit within their oil profits and HALIBURTON. Don't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. The repukes can deny it all they want. He left us with a 10 Billion dollar debt which is still climbing under President Obama. They can deny all they want to. VOTERS don't believe their lies as evident in the last election and many more to come. I see the reality challenged sock is back in Ill now. How funny is it? Calling others what he plainly displays here...a real troll. Lemming tool for the repukes pretending to live in Turkey where everyone laughs at Obama. How lame a joke is this one? ROTFLMAO, can it get anymore entertaining?

DITCH MITCH
Charles

Louisa, KY

#88452 Mar 19, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO @ Reality challenged socks and their tactics. Typical repuke tool response. I will be sure and add
anonymout T
Glasgow, UK
to the list. I have been here since 2010 off and on debating KENTUCKY politics and when I pay attention. Those I listed are just from the last couple days as you went in and of your spinning proxy sometimes losing that "i" under your United States location. You aren't real bright are you? I have a great life as a retired federal employee, part time worker and volunteer. I get my laughs from you losers twisting the truth from your fauxbox pundits. You don't know who anyone is here and your trash talk is what you repuke lemming tools do best when you are outted or believe your own racist teabagging lemming tools sick logic. Carry on. Nobody wants to be affiliated with you BACKWARD closet racists. Your party is dying and your own repuke elite are just now admitting it. You won't be winning any elections soon so just suck on that.
DITCH MITCH
How are those health benefits? and retirement? Since paper pushing, keyboard tapping is so difficult. Not all Ron Paul supporters or Tea Party members are bigots and listen to Foxy News. The only Fox in my bed and head is...My logic is this...The deficit has not been cut, the healthcare is a joke and imposing more taxes will not cut anything when this country overspends by sending money overseas and in the prison systems and on illegals by Georgie. Now, Mr. Chief can either do something about all these problems or get out!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 9 min Truther 5,153
Just hearing 31 min unkown 3
Joe and Teresa 58 min looser 9
What happened at Stinking Creek? 59 min sad 89
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,637
Grown Woman on facebook (Aug '13) 2 hr wonderin 10
Harriman Tnn. symboxone clinic 3 hr Mikey 5
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 20 hr John boy 21
knox board of ed raising taxes 21 hr sick of taxes 88
A Rat In Knox County Thu Genius 8