'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182273 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#88529 Mar 19, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
Friends, Liberals, Countrymen, let's not ever let her forget what just happened.
LMMFAO!!

She didn't catch it!

She's dumbs as a box of bricks!
Uncle Tab

United States

#88530 Mar 19, 2013
Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, noone in your family has a degree. But I'm sure they won't need one since they stand to inherit a cat farm and a vast array of YouTube links.
LMAO!!!!
Don't forget the big collect of crack pipes and the wood carving of 'libTARDS' beside her Karl Rove statue.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88532 Mar 19, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
i sorry mama
Birthday April 17, wanna spank me? 14 and 1 to grow on
and if you think I'm older, that's even better hehehe
That's WHY I called you boi ... boi :)
Jay

Paris, TN

#88534 Mar 19, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
She really didn't catch, did she?
To think of all the 'talent' I've wasted on that bitch
I feel like George Nelson in "Oh Brother, Where Art Thou"

Why don't you and your Uncle Nutcase exchange emails so the rest of us don't have to listen to your stupid shit!?
Uncle Tab

United States

#88535 Mar 19, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
yea, 6%
so Mitch gets get other 94%
...who'm I makin' like?
That's that republican math... Most recently seen in Ohio when counting electoral votes.

Just Google 'Karl Roves is an idiot' it will take you right to the story.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88536 Mar 19, 2013
Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, noone in your family has a degree. But I'm sure they won't need one since they stand to inherit a cat farm and a vast array of YouTube links.
inherit ...

Nah ...
I inherited "money" ... ya know ...greenbacks ...
COLD HARD CASH ...

Working on spending SOME of it NOW!

;0)
Worse

United States

#88540 Mar 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
inherit ...
Nah ...
I inherited "money" ... ya know ...greenbacks ...
COLD HARD CASH ...
Working on spending SOME of it NOW!
;0)
Of course you did. But seriously, how do you afford mass volumes of cat litter and cat food?
OZombies

United States

#88541 Mar 19, 2013
Jay wrote:
I think it was you, Oz, that asked me if I think Dr. Ben Carson was a racist......early post this morning maybe???
No way, do I think this man is a racist. He just does not like Obama and his policies. Dr. Carson performs like a Conservative, speaks like a Conservative, and practices like a Conservative. He is a highly respected, black
American neurosurgeon, with an IQ probably higher than all of us put together. He has been in the medical profession for many years and knows and understands what Obamacare will do to this Nation. He has pointed out how it will affect us and what it will cost us, and he has an alternative plan.
He can say anything he wants too against Obama and no one can call a black man opposing another black man a racist. The only people on here who use this term are those who think if you're white and you oppose Obama you are a racist. Ridiculous!!!! I am white, and I oppose the policies of many white people. Does that make us racist, Uncle Tub?
Dr. Carson says he is retiring from the medical profession this year, and hints he may run for the presidency. If he does, he most likely will get my vote and that of my whole family. We like him, and we like the way he thinks.
That's my opinion and I'm going to stick with it.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/16/dr...
Jay, when I asked if Dr. Carson was a racist because he didn't like Obama's policies, I WAS KIDDING!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88542 Mar 19, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you and your Uncle Nutcase exchange emails so the rest of us don't have to listen to your stupid shit!?
Amen Jay ... Amen ...!!!
But what I DO for FUN then ...???

;0)

In the Summertime

WHY are all songs like this sung with only women in mind ...
I LOVE to change it around tho ...

and put in MEN! ;0)

OR

summin like THIS
Romeo
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Uncle Tab

United States

#88544 Mar 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what Obama administration is telling you...yes I know all of that...and can you always help everyone first time? That would be nice, NOT so bright guy! That's the way government to control doctors and hospitals. Government is going to regulate everything! Health care should be between me and my doctor, and I don't need my government in between. Get that? Yes Obamacare cuts 716 (B)illion $$$ to PROVIDERS (not recipients) that is why some doctors do not take Medicare any longer. Everyone can't afford private insurance. Wait for January 1st 2014 and you'll see, what Obamacare is ...
http://www.examiner.com/article/obamacare-fin...

FACT!!

Not what he says .. It's fact!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#88545 Mar 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
The GOP is imploding and not one of you can come to grips with it.
Your OWN leaders agree with me and have said it.
It is what it is..... What can you do? You keep on hating on the President which got you here in the first place.
What can you dolts stand on when your own leaders are telling the country they are idiots and behind in the times??
As I've pointed out a few times, you uneducated idiots have to keep posting here and everywhere else. Just helps us and helps get our country out of the mess republicans made.
With your leaders saying you need change, with us knowing you need change, you republican voters disagreeing with your party leaders and us voting against the stale old ideas.... You don't have a chance.
You're welcome for this eye opening message that you're too stupid to do anything about.
If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it....
Joe Goebbles!
Guess what, we ain't Germans, but I do see the glue factories for you and your kind, after all you are the dregs of the earth and do not deserve the air that you breath, this will be unanimous in the Communist party and the Conservative society!
You are a bunch of ideological peaces of trash that does not belong in any society!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88547 Mar 19, 2013
Tanya Tucker If Your Heart Ain't Busy Tonight

FUN music ... ;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88549 Mar 19, 2013
Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you did. But seriously, how do you afford mass volumes of cat litter and cat food?
I
"love"
Cat
&
Dogs

OUT in tha barnyard!

Where I keep my STUDS ...

;0)
Jay

Paris, TN

#88550 Mar 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay, when I asked if Dr. Carson was a racist because he didn't like Obama's policies, I WAS KIDDING!

OK.......LOL! Well, I don't like Obama or any of the fakes he has appointed to any and every office in gov't. Guess I'm a racist though, I am white and oppose the half of Obama that's black (LOL!)- and the Looney Toon character's he calls staff.

Oh wait! I don't like the white half either...LOL!

What EVER!!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#88551 Mar 19, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you all send each other emails in 16 different names each??

And..... Nah! I think me and C are fine right here making you look like idiots as you say we don't.

No matter how many names you uneducated posters use.... You're still owned and think you're on top of things here.

Google Stale and Out Of Touch and see what pops up..... I dare ya!

LMFAO!!!
Worse

United States

#88552 Mar 19, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
if she doesn't answer, I'll take a crack at it.
(believe it, or not)
Maybe her cats are trained in classical Shakespeare and she holds dinner theater?
Worse

United States

#88554 Mar 19, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
"and put in MEN! ;0)"
..there's the answer to your last question, Worse
That would've been my 2nd guess. Maybe farm boys pay extra if she dresses up like Loretta Lynn?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#88555 Mar 19, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely correct.
I believe it was intentional. Dumb down the people then you will have more control over them.
Of course it was intentional! What better way do you dumb down a country, that would be the educational system (K-12) indoctrination, so they can't function without the help of the government and we have seen how that has worked out (college educated dummies).
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88556 Mar 19, 2013
Ya see ...

I can WORK ...

and

PLAY

on topix

AT the same time!

Self employment
and
FREElancing

go hand in hand ...

;0)

lifes been good to me so far
Uncle Tab

United States

#88557 Mar 19, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it....
Joe Goebbles!
Guess what, we ain't Germans, but I do see the glue factories for you and your kind, after all you are the dregs of the earth and do not deserve the air that you breath, this will be unanimous in the Communist party and the Conservative society!
You are a bunch of ideological peaces of trash that does not belong in any society!!!
https://www.google.com/m/search...

Republicans are repeating it as we'll..... But keep on thinking in your close minded ways.... You'll be left behind.

We'll keep winning and continue to repair America from republican damage.

See the stock market today?? Now we need the tax money from those earnings. Be out of debt quick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whose the best unemployment hearing lawyer arou... 16 min kyman 4
billy gambrel 20 min neighbor 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min ChromiuMan 137,792
Ralph smith 1 hr haha 2
Thompson park splash pad OPEN !!! 6 hr Rollie pollie 8
any bi-guy in barbourville (May '12) 8 hr D west 51
howell (Jun '10) 8 hr Tweety bird 27
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]