'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
78,601 - 78,620 of 150,868 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Worse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Phreakky wrote:
<quoted text>
Ari keeps Libs chasing their own tail so often it's not amusing anymore, just sad that they don't catch on.
You should be glad he doesn't turn black hat on their dumb @$$!
Libertarians can't keep up with their own party, let alone anyone else
Worse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Obama Bib Laden
I hope you never get asked to roast anyone. You would truly suck at that.
Worse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You're 199% proof ...DEMOCRATS belong inside
SEPTIC SYSTEM.....everyone of you!!!
Only tornado is inside your liberal head...
Did you just got out from a "NUT HOUSE", you call TOPIX????? Take your meds!!!!!!!
LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS ...YOU LUNATIC!!!!!
And u belong buried under Kosovo with your ash ridden relatives.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Not in my house wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who participated in that cover-up will disappear and I won't care will you?
Remember the Arkansas Mafia?
Remember Vince Foster and how he died in the park?
Left handed man found dead with gun(no prints on it), blood and bone fragments absent from "suicide" scene?
This POTUS is worse than Bubba ever dreamed of being, hell he's probably using cigars on male interns!
I agree, this one has more nefarious friends.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Commenterís Corner

Commenting on GOP Says Congressional Democratsí New Budget Would Jack Federal Spending 62 Percent In 10 Years,

You think this guy is ticked off? I didn't say this but if I did, I would have said it like Pedro ... or something similar:

March 15, 2013 at 11:12 am
Yeah youíre absolutly correct. I came to this country for the freedom it offered and now I feel like I have a ball and chain attached to it. The US government and state governments have taxed and regulated me to death. They have turned me into a virtual slave.

Why should I work my coullo off so that a bunch of lazy bastardos can sit on their coullos all day?

Why should I have to contribute to obamaís daughter going to my home country on spring break?

Why would a government that is in the dire financial condition that ours is in spend more on a 1 week spring break for a 13 year old girl than what most Americans make in a life time? No wonder we are going to go broke. Its not just 1 party either, itís both. We need to stop voting for incumbants and we need to start telling the lazy American people and the lazy immigrants and especially the lazy politicians that the taxpayer doesnít owe you a dam thing. If you canít pay your own bills in this country go the hell back to where you came from I donít care how many generations ago your ancesters came here,and that includes you indians too. And these dam politicians all they do is sqabble about how much they are going to steal from us who are willing to work. A lot of posters even on this site are siding with one of these parties or the other. What a joke!

Canít you all see that itís one system and that they are just putting on a show for you? It wasnít long ago that we had no income tax. Now even if it were 100% percent there wouldnít be enough money coming in to balance the budget. That is a fact. Check it out for yourselves if you donít believe me. We need to change our whole way of thinking and stop shifting our bills into the future or we will leave our kids with nothing. We will revert back to turd world status just like so many great societies before us have done.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
And u belong buried under Kosovo with your ash ridden relatives.
Fine, in Kosovo, I would be with my relatives and you with ante pavelic and hitler, your relatives!
STFU, you Ustasa scumbag!
Worse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine, in Kosovo, I would be with my relatives and you with ante pavelic and hitler, your relatives!
STFU, you Ustasa scumbag!
Pappy hitler used to send me 6 dead Serbs or m birthday.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Pappy hitler used to send me 6 dead Serbs or m birthday.
Nothing you can say or do that already was not done to my people by Turks or Croat ustasa you scumbag...

F/off...ustasa...not interested! This is old ...if you think you're going to degrade me by writing this monstrous thing you ustasa done to my nation and others, think again...

This is America, my home and you are one pathetic inhuman creature, so as your relatives ante pavelic and your "daddy" hitler. Jebote on!
Worse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing you can say or do that already was not done to my people by Turks or Croat ustasa you scumbag...
F/off...ustasa...not interested! This is old ...if you think you're going to degrade me by writing this monstrous thing you ustasa done to my nation and others, think again...
This is America, my home and you are one pathetic inhuman creature, so as your relatives ante pavelic and your "daddy" hitler. Jebote on!
I'm not Croat or Turk. I simply get tired of watching you insult people, so I insult u. It's quite simple, really
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not Croat or Turk. I simply get tired of watching you insult people, so I insult u. It's quite simple, really
This is 199%... proof ...
!!!!!!!!!! LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS !!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
This is 199%... proof ...
!!!!!!!!!! LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS !!!!!!!!!!
Or a taste of your own medicine? Bitter eh?
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>

Stop letting this libturd get under your skin. What do want from Niles, Illinois: a piece of Chicago. Their all nuts there, thieves, liars, cheaters, and it's saturated with illogical thinking libs.
I ought to know, I am a native of Illinois. Why do you think I don't live in that scumtown area anymore?
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Or a taste of your own medicine? Bitter eh?
!!!!!!!!!!LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS !!!!!!!!!!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop letting this libturd get under your skin. What do want from Niles, Illinois: a piece of Chicago. Their all nuts there, thieves, liars, cheaters, and it's saturated with illogical thinking libs.
I ought to know, I am a native of Illinois. Why do you think I don't live in that scumtown area anymore?
Hi Jay! Just one thing, this is political site, and I never insulted this jerk,'worse' personally ever, only, after he started it.
I'm not hiding my heritage and only cowards hides and attack from 'behind'. America is my home now ...!!!!!

Obama is the president who doesn't care about anything and he divided this country more than any other president before!

LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jay! Just one thing, this is political site, and I never insulted this jerk,'worse' personally ever, only, after he started it.
I'm not hiding my heritage and only cowards hides and attack from 'behind'. America is my home now ...!!!!!
Obama is the president who doesn't care about anything and he divided this country more than any other president before!

One thing........if you haven't been on here during the day when the kids are on here, and you try to catch up, there is nothing political about this site anymore. Many people have dropped out in the last year. There's nothing contributed or posted by these liberals that supports Obama's administration or the things he's proposed or is proposing. Their answer to anyone who does post something that makes sense is to name call like little kids, make accusations and assume they know it's AL posting in fictitious names. Catching up on here is a joke anymore.......I want to know what the hell this Obama admin. has done that's so great. I never hear it. Blowing in the wind, BS, Oz!
Greedy Old Perverts

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

The Republican National Committee (RNC) released its wide-ranging "autopsy" report on Monday, admitting some of its shortcomings after losing the 2012 presidential election.

Coined the Growth and Opportunity Project, the document includes market research from voter focus groups around the country.

"Asked to describe Republicans, they said that the Party is 'scary,''narrow minded,' and 'out of touch' and that we were a Party of 'stuffy old men.' This is consistent with the findings of other post-election surveys," the report states.

Hours before the report was live, RNC Chair Reince Priebus leveled about the GOP's struggles in an interview on CBS' "Face The Nation," telling host Bob Schieffer that the party did a "lousy job" of marketing itself.

ďThis is not short term view, Bob, I know everything isnít going to change in one year. If we donít start now weíre not going to have anymore success in four years, eight years, or twelve years,Ē he said.

http://growthopp.gop.com/RNC_Growth_Opportuni...
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing........if you haven't been on here during the day when the kids are on here, and you try to catch up, there is nothing political about this site anymore. Many people have dropped out in the last year. There's nothing contributed or posted by these liberals that supports Obama's administration or the things he's proposed or is proposing. Their answer to anyone who does post something that makes sense is to name call like little kids, make accusations and assume they know it's AL posting in fictitious names. Catching up on here is a joke anymore.......I want to know what the hell this Obama admin. has done that's so great. I never hear it. Blowing in the wind, BS, Oz!
You're so right Jay! Some times it's nothing but attacks. Obama supporters can't explain anything and acting like lunatics. A/L does alot has great knowledge and that's why liberals don't like her.
Sometimes I read few posts and nothing interesting. Liberals have no scruples, no morals, no respect.

Just one question Jay...Dr. Carson doesn't like Obama's policies ...is he a racist to?... some of us like Dr. Carson, are we still racists because we don't like Obama's policies and what Obama is doing to our country?(Just a joke)
Greedy Old Perverts

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

GOP Threat: Cut Social Security and Medicare or We'll Kill the Economy -- Americans Say No to Both

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/roger-hickey/fi...

GLEN BECK ON REPUBLICAN HEALTH CARE PLAN "ABOLISH MEDICARE"

Appearing on Fox News Sunday, Minnesota Representative and would-be 2012 GOP White House hopeful Michele Bachmann announced she was placing an "asterisk" next to her vote for the Paul Ryan budget plan to end Medicare as we know it. Given her usual hyperbole, such as her warning this week that the federal tax burden now at its lowest level since 1950 is a "disenfranchisement" akin to the Holocaust, Bachmann's fear about "shifting the cost burden to seniors" is unexpected. And very surprising. After all, this is the same

Michele Bachmann who has now voted twice to turn the Medicare into an under-funded voucher system in order to "wean everybody off" the system providing health insurance for 46 million elderly Americans.
countrygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

anonymous T wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a racist traitor. He is is using those who voted for him to serve himself. He is not a president. He is a racist traitor and everyone knows it.
He is the president, molester t.
countrygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
so are you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info