'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
78,601 - 78,620 of 151,273 Comments Last updated 40 min ago
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#88333 Mar 18, 2013
Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Pappy hitler used to send me 6 dead Serbs or m birthday.
Nothing you can say or do that already was not done to my people by Turks or Croat ustasa you scumbag...

F/off...ustasa...not interested! This is old ...if you think you're going to degrade me by writing this monstrous thing you ustasa done to my nation and others, think again...

This is America, my home and you are one pathetic inhuman creature, so as your relatives ante pavelic and your "daddy" hitler. Jebote on!
Worse

United States

#88334 Mar 18, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing you can say or do that already was not done to my people by Turks or Croat ustasa you scumbag...
F/off...ustasa...not interested! This is old ...if you think you're going to degrade me by writing this monstrous thing you ustasa done to my nation and others, think again...
This is America, my home and you are one pathetic inhuman creature, so as your relatives ante pavelic and your "daddy" hitler. Jebote on!
I'm not Croat or Turk. I simply get tired of watching you insult people, so I insult u. It's quite simple, really
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#88335 Mar 18, 2013
Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not Croat or Turk. I simply get tired of watching you insult people, so I insult u. It's quite simple, really
This is 199%... proof ...
!!!!!!!!!! LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS !!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#88336 Mar 18, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
This is 199%... proof ...
!!!!!!!!!! LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS !!!!!!!!!!
Or a taste of your own medicine? Bitter eh?
Jay

Paris, TN

#88337 Mar 18, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>

Stop letting this libturd get under your skin. What do want from Niles, Illinois: a piece of Chicago. Their all nuts there, thieves, liars, cheaters, and it's saturated with illogical thinking libs.
I ought to know, I am a native of Illinois. Why do you think I don't live in that scumtown area anymore?
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#88340 Mar 18, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Or a taste of your own medicine? Bitter eh?
!!!!!!!!!!LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS !!!!!!!!!!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#88341 Mar 18, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop letting this libturd get under your skin. What do want from Niles, Illinois: a piece of Chicago. Their all nuts there, thieves, liars, cheaters, and it's saturated with illogical thinking libs.
I ought to know, I am a native of Illinois. Why do you think I don't live in that scumtown area anymore?
Hi Jay! Just one thing, this is political site, and I never insulted this jerk,'worse' personally ever, only, after he started it.
I'm not hiding my heritage and only cowards hides and attack from 'behind'. America is my home now ...!!!!!

Obama is the president who doesn't care about anything and he divided this country more than any other president before!

LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS!
Jay

Paris, TN

#88342 Mar 18, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jay! Just one thing, this is political site, and I never insulted this jerk,'worse' personally ever, only, after he started it.
I'm not hiding my heritage and only cowards hides and attack from 'behind'. America is my home now ...!!!!!
Obama is the president who doesn't care about anything and he divided this country more than any other president before!

One thing........if you haven't been on here during the day when the kids are on here, and you try to catch up, there is nothing political about this site anymore. Many people have dropped out in the last year. There's nothing contributed or posted by these liberals that supports Obama's administration or the things he's proposed or is proposing. Their answer to anyone who does post something that makes sense is to name call like little kids, make accusations and assume they know it's AL posting in fictitious names. Catching up on here is a joke anymore.......I want to know what the hell this Obama admin. has done that's so great. I never hear it. Blowing in the wind, BS, Oz!
Greedy Old Perverts

Winchester, KY

#88343 Mar 18, 2013
The Republican National Committee (RNC) released its wide-ranging "autopsy" report on Monday, admitting some of its shortcomings after losing the 2012 presidential election.

Coined the Growth and Opportunity Project, the document includes market research from voter focus groups around the country.

"Asked to describe Republicans, they said that the Party is 'scary,''narrow minded,' and 'out of touch' and that we were a Party of 'stuffy old men.' This is consistent with the findings of other post-election surveys," the report states.

Hours before the report was live, RNC Chair Reince Priebus leveled about the GOP's struggles in an interview on CBS' "Face The Nation," telling host Bob Schieffer that the party did a "lousy job" of marketing itself.

“This is not short term view, Bob, I know everything isn’t going to change in one year. If we don’t start now we’re not going to have anymore success in four years, eight years, or twelve years,” he said.

http://growthopp.gop.com/RNC_Growth_Opportuni...
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#88344 Mar 18, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing........if you haven't been on here during the day when the kids are on here, and you try to catch up, there is nothing political about this site anymore. Many people have dropped out in the last year. There's nothing contributed or posted by these liberals that supports Obama's administration or the things he's proposed or is proposing. Their answer to anyone who does post something that makes sense is to name call like little kids, make accusations and assume they know it's AL posting in fictitious names. Catching up on here is a joke anymore.......I want to know what the hell this Obama admin. has done that's so great. I never hear it. Blowing in the wind, BS, Oz!
You're so right Jay! Some times it's nothing but attacks. Obama supporters can't explain anything and acting like lunatics. A/L does alot has great knowledge and that's why liberals don't like her.
Sometimes I read few posts and nothing interesting. Liberals have no scruples, no morals, no respect.

Just one question Jay...Dr. Carson doesn't like Obama's policies ...is he a racist to?... some of us like Dr. Carson, are we still racists because we don't like Obama's policies and what Obama is doing to our country?(Just a joke)
Greedy Old Perverts

Winchester, KY

#88345 Mar 18, 2013
GOP Threat: Cut Social Security and Medicare or We'll Kill the Economy -- Americans Say No to Both

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/roger-hickey/fi...

GLEN BECK ON REPUBLICAN HEALTH CARE PLAN "ABOLISH MEDICARE"

Appearing on Fox News Sunday, Minnesota Representative and would-be 2012 GOP White House hopeful Michele Bachmann announced she was placing an "asterisk" next to her vote for the Paul Ryan budget plan to end Medicare as we know it. Given her usual hyperbole, such as her warning this week that the federal tax burden now at its lowest level since 1950 is a "disenfranchisement" akin to the Holocaust, Bachmann's fear about "shifting the cost burden to seniors" is unexpected. And very surprising. After all, this is the same

Michele Bachmann who has now voted twice to turn the Medicare into an under-funded voucher system in order to "wean everybody off" the system providing health insurance for 46 million elderly Americans.
countrygirl

United States

#88346 Mar 18, 2013
anonymous T wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a racist traitor. He is is using those who voted for him to serve himself. He is not a president. He is a racist traitor and everyone knows it.
He is the president, molester t.
countrygirl

United States

#88347 Mar 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
so are you!
countrygirl

United States

#88348 Mar 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so right Jay! Some times it's nothing but attacks. Obama supporters can't explain anything and acting like lunatics. A/L does alot has great knowledge and that's why liberals don't like her.
Sometimes I read few posts and nothing interesting. Liberals have no scruples, no morals, no respect.
Just one question Jay...Dr. Carson doesn't like Obama's policies ...is he a racist to?... some of us like Dr. Carson, are we still racists because we don't like Obama's policies and what Obama is doing to our country?(Just a joke)
why are you in our country? ole zambie.
countrygirl

United States

#88349 Mar 19, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody is going to kiss your ass,while you preach hate. you people with all your lies and racism . kids now days don't see color,unless they are raised by the likes of you HATERS! you really don't understand why romney lost.really? America is done with your racist ancestors politics. IT'S A NEW DAY. LOVING THE POTUS THIS AM.
u dont matter never will

Glasgow, KY

#88351 Mar 19, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> nobody is going to kiss your ass,while you preach hate. you people with all your lies and racism . kids now days don't see color,unless they are raised by the likes of you HATERS! you really don't understand why romney lost.really? America is done with your racist ancestors politics. IT'S A NEW DAY. LOVING THE POTUS THIS AM.
Maybe if you actually went back to school and attempted to learn something...you might realize that your democrat ancestors fought tooth and nail to stop the Civil Rights Act. Now the potus (you soil your panties about every morning) is keeping those people down so they will not bite the hand that force feeds them. The democrats use the Black community for their job security. Do you have a clue just how high the Black communities unemployment rate has been the entire time obama has been president? 14%-16%. Did you know that obama and the democrats actually had the nerve to make a commercial this last election assuring the Black community that obama still had their backs? Another democrat twisting of the knife in the Black community's back. Can you name the democrat politician who died a few (??) years back that was a big force in the KKK?

You don't know what you are talking about. You try to pass and fit in but your ignorance stops you from ever being taken seriously. You will say anything for attention. How sad is that? Poor little thing. Maybe if you loved yourself enough to educate yourself instead of constantly proclaiming your love for a man that wouldn't piss on your poor ass if you were on fire...you could possibly make something of yourself someday...other than just continuing to be a family embarrassment for the next generation to laugh about.
Worse

United States

#88352 Mar 19, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Except I'm from and live in KY, Dr. Hawking
countrygirl

United States

#88353 Mar 19, 2013
Phreakky wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up and get a job!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lZVnve5wG0AXX
Earn those benefits!
at work now, freaky!
Worse

United States

#88354 Mar 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You insult everyone personally when you assault their politics. Stop acting like the victim. You're far from innocent. You just can't handle the retort
countrygirl

United States

#88355 Mar 19, 2013
u dont matter never will wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if you actually went back to school and attempted to learn something...you might realize that your democrat ancestors fought tooth and nail to stop the Civil Rights Act. Now the potus (you soil your panties about every morning) is keeping those people down so they will not bite the hand that force feeds them. The democrats use the Black community for their job security. Do you have a clue just how high the Black communities unemployment rate has been the entire time obama has been president? 14%-16%. Did you know that obama and the democrats actually had the nerve to make a commercial this last election assuring the Black community that obama still had their backs? Another democrat twisting of the knife in the Black community's back. Can you name the democrat politician who died a few (??) years back that was a big force in the KKK?
You don't know what you are talking about. You try to pass and fit in but your ignorance stops you from ever being taken seriously. You will say anything for attention. How sad is that? Poor little thing. Maybe if you loved yourself enough to educate yourself instead of constantly proclaiming your love for a man that wouldn't piss on your poor ass if you were on fire...you could possibly make something of yourself someday...other than just continuing to be a family embarrassment for the next generation to laugh about.
fit in with the likes of you. you drunk on your own funk. But this i know for sure BARACK OBAMA 2X winner. my man. won by a landslide. hate on Hater. Must get back to work so my President can use my tax dollars just as he pleases.HELL YEAH!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stephanie wallace 16 min OMG 2
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 22 min uninformed idiot 1,510
Long John Silvers 34 min smark 2
holly cole 52 min Fact 1
anyone know anything about Holly Cole? (Sep '09) 1 hr Wondering 8
Flatlick auction open? 1 hr Question 1
hot girl a the funeral home 1 hr steve 8
Roger Vanover trying to buy perscription medici... (May '12) 21 hr Girl 40
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000