'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 244021 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#88444 Mar 19, 2013
Repukes wrote:
Uncle, I tried to post a couple articles and apparently they won't post it, if they did it would have some kind of good/bad icons so if your put this in a search engine it is worth reading as well as the second one I posted: US, UK Knew Iraq Had No WMDs: Report
New report alleges that MI6, CIA ignored vital intel
I especially liked the comments .. But MI6 and the CIA dismissed the intelligence. Very informative article. Uncle Tab you have got to read these since they won't let me post it. You will see the gaps where they removed it. Trash, lies, gloom and doom is okay. Some FACTS are not??
I only added "When Clinton Lied, Nobody Died" and my normal DITCH MITCH and neither was an "all rights reserved" article. Strange huh? Maybe a paid sock monitoring the thread. Funny though. Here is the title of the second one: Why the war in Iraq was fought for Big Oil which is another one that is quite informative and shows how the previous administration is still banking $$$ off that deal. It can be found on CNN site and here are a couple interesting lines from the article and convinces me even further why the teabagging congress wouldn't confirm him right away as well as him being a repuke before seeing the light and coming to the other side that takes care of people, not CORPS and BIG OIL.
Then-Sen. and now Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said the same in 2007: "People say we're not fighting for oil. Of course we are."
In 2000, Big Oil, including Exxon, Chevron, BP, and Shell, spent more money to get fellow oilmen George W. Bush and Dick Cheney into office than they had spent on any previous election. Just over a week into Bush's first term, their efforts paid off when the National Energy Policy Development Group, chaired by Dick Cheney, was formed, bringing the administration and the oil companies together to plot our collective energy future. In March, the task force reviewed lists and maps outlining Iraq's entire oil productive capacity.
Closer to home, at a protest at Chevron's Houston headquarters in 2010, former U.S. Army Military Intelligence officer Thomas Buonomo, member of Iraq Veterans Against the War, held up a sign which read, "Dear Chevron: Thank you for dishonoring our service."
Yes, the Iraq War was a war for oil, and it was a war with losers: the Iraqi people, and all those who spilled and lost blood so that Big Oil could come out ahead.
Deny, deny, deny is all those teabagging lemming tools can do. Fine by me while the rest of the world knows different and the MAJORITY keeps voting in DEMOCRATS.
DITCH MITCH
I've read this before. And if its the same article, it mentioned how deeply Chrney was involved as far as Haliburton goes. They're both still making tons if money and their followers (sheep) are too stupid to catch on.

And it seems that Cheney was actually President, not Bush when it comes to oil. Lets be honest.... Bush wasn't a businessman.... He broke his baseball team and had to unload it. Nothing worse than a failed businessman (Bush) and a corporate greed hack (Cheney) running our country in the ground.

These people come up with the craziest choices to run our country and when they fail and we vote the idiots out, these dumb republicans complain that the democrat ruined everything even as its proven to be fact that the stock market, jobs, home sales are all doing really good.

This is the lopsided republican mind... Ate up with stupid!
anonymout T

United States

#88445 Mar 19, 2013
Your president is king of the teleprompters. Without them, he is nothing. Without celebrities supporting him, he is nothing. Without ignorant voters, he is nothing. If this were not true you American liberals would be defending him, yet you cannot. So you just blame others. Obama is the laughing stock of the world. His trolls are seen as ignorant.
Repukes

Campbellsville, KY

#88446 Mar 19, 2013
anonymout T wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too smart for us. We have been outed. You have extreme intellect to be able to go to several posts and copy and paste. The time you spent doing that must be very rewarding which is an indication that you have no life. You have nothing. You are nothing. We know who you are. You can only exist in bigness in your own mind on an anonymous forum. How sad a life you have. Congratulations on finding the above cities. Did you type them yourself?
LMAO @ Reality challenged socks and their tactics. Typical repuke tool response. I will be sure and add
anonymout T
Glasgow, UK

to the list. I have been here since 2010 off and on debating KENTUCKY politics and when I pay attention. Those I listed are just from the last couple days as you went in and of your spinning proxy sometimes losing that "i" under your United States location. You aren't real bright are you? I have a great life as a retired federal employee, part time worker and volunteer. I get my laughs from you losers twisting the truth from your fauxbox pundits. You don't know who anyone is here and your trash talk is what you repuke lemming tools do best when you are outted or believe your own racist teabagging lemming tools sick logic. Carry on. Nobody wants to be affiliated with you BACKWARD closet racists. Your party is dying and your own repuke elite are just now admitting it. You won't be winning any elections soon so just suck on that.

DITCH MITCH
Repukes

Campbellsville, KY

#88447 Mar 19, 2013
The GOP's anguished attempts at reinvention
If the first step to recovery is admitting you have problem, then can you speed the process by being really frank about it? The Republican National Committee is testing this theory. The RNC "autopsy" on the 2012 election is a bracing critique. Formally known as the "Growth and Opportunity Project," its authors say that at the national level, Republicans turn off all but the most faithful. It sharpens its critique by quoting focus groups of former Republicans who described the party as "scary," "narrow minded," "out of touch," and as the party of "stuffy, old men." If they admit it all now, and fast, they'll be on the road to recovery in time for 2016
Unless Republicans broaden the base of the party by reaching out to minorities, women, and young voters in new ways, says the report, "it will be increasingly difficult for Republicans to win another presidential election in the near future." Do you disagree? If you do, it might be because you're cocooned in a party that has become expert in "how to provide ideological reinforcement to like-minded people" but has long lost the ability to persuade anyone who isn't already an elephant-pin-wearing member.
The issues are familiar and date back to the origin story of the modern GOP. "I am impatient with those Republicans who after the last election rushed into print saying,'We must broaden the base of our party,' " said Ronald Reagan in 1975. "What they meant was to fuzz up and blur even more the differences between ourselves and our opponents."
Though the results of the 2012 GOP autopsy were financed by the party, that doesn't mean they'll be adopted. Some of the structural changes will depend on votes within the Republican National Committee and the thematic changes will rely on a person who can lead the party. Right now Republicans don't have a national leader, and they probably won't until the next presidential campaign. So we won't really know whether the findings of this autopsy will survive or not, at least not until GOP first finds itself a body.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57575064/...

The GOP, Now With Less Crazy
The Republican plan to reform the party is less a program of reform than a rough blueprint about how to marginalize the nutters at the base
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...

HAHAHAHAHA, just Priceless

DITCH MITCH

“Ha! Ha! Ha! No, No, No!”

Since: Mar 13

Not in MY House! Not Today!

#88448 Mar 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That looks to be a very credible source.
(You smart enough to understand sarcasm with your huge scores on some Internet test?)
Our law rules over any law. If our law resembles another countries law... It doesn't make our law sharia law.
Sharia law will never happen here. This ranks up there with your birther comments..... NOT credible.
Why are you all so gullible??
Did you take an Internet test for that as well?
Failed miserably by seeing your posts I'm guessing.
No No No!
Put your head back! It smells worse than your breath!

Uncle Tab

United States

#88449 Mar 19, 2013
anonymous T wrote:
<quoted text>
We know what you did. You are a predator. We are everywhere. You are a discusting person with no life outside of your keyboard. Apologize to those you have abused.
Learn how to spell.

And who am I??

You keep mentioning it but can't answer that.

Says a lot about you.

Heh. Republicans are so dumb.

Only abusing I'm doing is to you tools.... On a daily basis.
OZombies

United States

#88450 Mar 19, 2013
anonymous T wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct, liberalism is a very serious mental disorder that is based on selfishness, greed, immaturity and 100% pure ignorance. Too bad what we have learned here in this part of the world is not seen as real in your part of the world. Your president is truly an ignorant man and I personally feel sorry for those ofyou that must be subject to his greed. It is apparent that he cares for no one, not the elderly, not the children and especially not the military persons that support your country. What many of us in other countries cannot understand is how your people can allow this. He demonstrated his weakness throughout his entire career, and now he is the president for a second time. This is the most ignorant situation your country has ever seen. Good luck to those of you who really care. Tough luck to those of you who don't.
Thank you a/T - and GOOD luck to you! <3
Repukes

Campbellsville, KY

#88451 Mar 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read this before. And if its the same article, it mentioned how deeply Chrney was involved as far as Haliburton goes. They're both still making tons if money and their followers (sheep) are too stupid to catch on.
And it seems that Cheney was actually President, not Bush when it comes to oil. Lets be honest.... Bush wasn't a businessman.... He broke his baseball team and had to unload it. Nothing worse than a failed businessman (Bush) and a corporate greed hack (Cheney) running our country in the ground.
These people come up with the craziest choices to run our country and when they fail and we vote the idiots out, these dumb republicans complain that the democrat ruined everything even as its proven to be fact that the stock market, jobs, home sales are all doing really good.
This is the lopsided republican mind... Ate up with stupid!
Believe me Uncle Tab working for the federal gov't under that administration and travelling to DC in my job, I will tell you that it was CHENY/RUMSFIELD running the country. They just propped Bush up and told him what to say when it couldn't be avoided. We are still paying for those two wars with blood and taxes while they all profit within their oil profits and HALIBURTON. Don't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. The repukes can deny it all they want. He left us with a 10 Billion dollar debt which is still climbing under President Obama. They can deny all they want to. VOTERS don't believe their lies as evident in the last election and many more to come. I see the reality challenged sock is back in Ill now. How funny is it? Calling others what he plainly displays here...a real troll. Lemming tool for the repukes pretending to live in Turkey where everyone laughs at Obama. How lame a joke is this one? ROTFLMAO, can it get anymore entertaining?

DITCH MITCH
Charles

Louisa, KY

#88452 Mar 19, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO @ Reality challenged socks and their tactics. Typical repuke tool response. I will be sure and add
anonymout T
Glasgow, UK
to the list. I have been here since 2010 off and on debating KENTUCKY politics and when I pay attention. Those I listed are just from the last couple days as you went in and of your spinning proxy sometimes losing that "i" under your United States location. You aren't real bright are you? I have a great life as a retired federal employee, part time worker and volunteer. I get my laughs from you losers twisting the truth from your fauxbox pundits. You don't know who anyone is here and your trash talk is what you repuke lemming tools do best when you are outted or believe your own racist teabagging lemming tools sick logic. Carry on. Nobody wants to be affiliated with you BACKWARD closet racists. Your party is dying and your own repuke elite are just now admitting it. You won't be winning any elections soon so just suck on that.
DITCH MITCH
How are those health benefits? and retirement? Since paper pushing, keyboard tapping is so difficult. Not all Ron Paul supporters or Tea Party members are bigots and listen to Foxy News. The only Fox in my bed and head is...My logic is this...The deficit has not been cut, the healthcare is a joke and imposing more taxes will not cut anything when this country overspends by sending money overseas and in the prison systems and on illegals by Georgie. Now, Mr. Chief can either do something about all these problems or get out!!!
Repukes

Campbellsville, KY

#88453 Mar 19, 2013
Bachmann’s claim that 70 percent of food stamps go to ‘bureaucrats’

Considering such statistics are easily available to a member of Congress, let alone his or her staff, it’s a wonder she never bothered to check.

She just assumed “government bureaucrats” were consuming funds reserved for poor people.
So Bachmann yet again earns Four Pinocchios. But there really aren’t enough Pinocchios for such misleading use of statistics in a major speech.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...

HAHAHA, Crazy Eyes just doesn't learn, does she? lmao

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88454 Mar 19, 2013
Repukes wrote:
LMAO @ realty aka realIty who can't remember to spell it right while switching back and forth with it's many proxies. hahahaha Been watching you make that "realty" mistake for awhile and now you are from TURKEY...hahaha Just like you repukes and your numerous SOCKS to act like there are more than there are of you loser repuke lemmings.
anonymous T
Chicago, IL
anonymous T
Netherlands
anonymous T
Anonymous Proxy
anonymous T
Amsterdam, Netherlands
anonymous T
Romania
anonymous T
Fremont, CA
anonymous T
Czech Republic
anonymous T
Turkey
realty
United States
Just PRICELESS, outing repuke lemming tools. How pathetic and CONlike. Keep trying loser tools, you are so amusing.
DITCH MITCH
There won't be NO USofA for Ms.Judd to be Senator OF ...
If America isn't FIXED before then!

ya dumchit ...
OZombies

United States

#88455 Mar 19, 2013
anonymout T wrote:
Your president is king of the teleprompters. Without them, he is nothing. Without celebrities supporting him, he is nothing. Without ignorant voters, he is nothing. If this were not true you American liberals would be defending him, yet you cannot. So you just blame others. Obama is the laughing stock of the world. His trolls are seen as ignorant.
Of course they can't defend Obama - King of Hollywood ...attack is the only way!

Liberal trolls, Obama's fools!

LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS!
Uncle Tab

United States

#88457 Mar 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
There won't be NO USofA for Ms.Judd to be Senator OF ...
If America isn't FIXED before then!
ya dumchit ...
Troll coming to defend a troll. Lmao

Ashley wins.... Hands down.

Get on board or stay behind in the stale old same o same o republican bus.

It's broke down on the side of the road and the hoods up. Been there on the side if the road for 5 years.
Repukes

Campbellsville, KY

#88458 Mar 19, 2013
Charles wrote:
<quoted text> How are those health benefits? and retirement? Since paper pushing, keyboard tapping is so difficult. Not all Ron Paul supporters or Tea Party members are bigots and listen to Foxy News. The only Fox in my bed and head is...My logic is this...The deficit has not been cut, the healthcare is a joke and imposing more taxes will not cut anything when this country overspends by sending money overseas and in the prison systems and on illegals by Georgie. Now, Mr. Chief can either do something about all these problems or get out!!!
My retirement benefits are great. I really appreciated the President letting me keep my child on my insurance until he turns 26 while going to school and working at minimum wage. Thank you, extra money from part time job is great too. Volunteering is rewarding and great too. You should try it. I will agree not ALL Paul supporters or teabaggers are bigots, just the majority of them and they all stayed glue to FAUXBOX and their pundits. No other news outlet. I have seen it myself. I pay attention. The Teabagging Congress is to blame for stalling on policies. Billionaires and BIG CORP should pay more taxes, money spent overseas is written from long ago for every President. You can't blame that all on Obama. Congress is the one who needs to do something or they will get VOTED OUT and sorry, much to your displeasure, Obama has FOUR more years because the MAJORITY wanted him. Work on finding a decent candidate instead of propping up old has beens and alienating the only chance your party might have by snubbing people like Christie. You repukes are dumb. Now Paul jumps on the immigration policy to attract the latino vote...hahahahaha..you worry about those 11 million votes for DEMOCRATS don't ya? They know who tries to treat them HUMAN. Just too funny. You guys just don't get it. You ignore minorities and women and you win NOTHING. You won't repair that anytime soon. Deny all you want to. DEMS rule!!

Rand Paul endorses immigrant path to citizenship

WASHINGTON (AP)— Republican Sen. Rand Paul said Tuesday that illegal immigrants should be allowed to become U.S. taxpayers and ultimately get a shot at citizenship, a significant step for the Tea Party favorite amid growing Republican acceptance of the idea.
http://news.yahoo.com/rand-paul-endorses-immi...

Rise of Latino population blurs US racial lines

WASHINGTON (AP)— Welcome to the new off-white America.
A historic decline in the number of U.S. whites and the fast growth of Latinos are blurring traditional black-white color lines, testing the limits of civil rights laws and reshaping political alliances as "whiteness" begins to lose its numerical dominance.

Long in coming, the demographic shift was most vividly illustrated in last November's re-election of President Barack Obama, the first black president, despite a historically low percentage of white supporters.

It's now a potent backdrop to the immigration issue being debated in Congress that could offer a path to citizenship for 11 million mostly Hispanic illegal immigrants. Also, the Supreme Court is deciding cases this term on affirmative action and voting rights that could redefine race and equality in the U.S.

http://news.yahoo.com/rise-latino-population-...

DITCH MITCH
Repukes

Campbellsville, KY

#88459 Mar 19, 2013
and then you got these CPAC idiots just making it worse for the Grand Ole Party of NO

Tough racial issues face GOP in minority outreach

Washington (CNN)-- Republican K. Carl Smith is African-American and he knows that the GOP's racial reckoning won't come from 100-page reports from party headquarters with carefully worded prescriptions about "outreach" to "demographic partners."

When Smith, founder of the Frederick Douglass Republicans, tried to share his message while leading a panel at last weekend's Conservative Political Action Conference in Maryland, he found himself face to face with that fringe.

Smith said one young attendee said Douglass, an abolitionist, should have thanked his slave masters for giving him food and shelter and that segregation wasn't such a bad policy.

The Republican National Committee knows it has major work ahead as it tries to make inroads with racial minorities, young voters and women.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/18/politics/gop-mi...

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#88461 Mar 19, 2013
Repukes wrote:
and then you got these CPAC idiots just making it worse for the Grand Ole Party of NO
Tough racial issues face GOP in minority outreach
Washington (CNN)-- Republican K. Carl Smith is African-American and he knows that the GOP's racial reckoning won't come from 100-page reports from party headquarters with carefully worded prescriptions about "outreach" to "demographic partners."
When Smith, founder of the Frederick Douglass Republicans, tried to share his message while leading a panel at last weekend's Conservative Political Action Conference in Maryland, he found himself face to face with that fringe.
Smith said one young attendee said Douglass, an abolitionist, should have thanked his slave masters for giving him food and shelter and that segregation wasn't such a bad policy.
The Republican National Committee knows it has major work ahead as it tries to make inroads with racial minorities, young voters and women.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/18/politics/gop-mi...
DITCH MITCH
You are dead on 100% correct on all your posts today. Especially the last 2 posts.

Keep up the great work you're doing an awesome job. Loving the info.
Repukes

Campbellsville, KY

#88462 Mar 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll coming to defend a troll. Lmao
Ashley wins.... Hands down.
Get on board or stay behind in the stale old same o same o republican bus.
It's broke down on the side of the road and the hoods up. Been there on the side if the road for 5 years.
Oh lQQkie, the A Loser and it's socks have all returned. Wonder where the goat girl is. haha You are right on that first sentence. They worry about Ashley yet have their old rich actor talk to an empty chair or has been gun slinging draft dodger foul mouthed rocker to praise. Just too funny, isn't it. That ole broken down repuke bus needs more than an overhaul, it needs replaced. haha They beat it like a dead horse, SOS, nothing new, same ole tools. Call all the socks out to pound the icons and spin their locations. How transparent is that? Much entertainment I will have to leave for you and country girl, or the high schooler they hate. I am off to cook supper and chill. Might be back later for a good laugh. Keep up the good posts. And don't forget to:

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#88463 Mar 19, 2013
Repukes.... The republicans are in for a rude awakening when 2014 rolls around and Ms Judd wins by big numbers.

We all know Karl Rove will be there saying McConnell can still win, all of Ohio hasn't been counted yet (snicker) but you can bet money on it, the world will continue to be on a horrible downfall and everything is bad. They are none the wiser that no matter what they say, they can't deny the stock market, they can't deny home sales, they can't deny employment numbers.

What else can they do is cry doom and gloom and fear?? They live on that and look very follish and lose elections believing what FalseNews feeds them.

You all keep listening to those 'news' sources while we win elections. I'm ok with that.
Charles

Louisa, KY

#88464 Mar 19, 2013
Children need to grow up at 18, get outta the house and provide for their health by the time they're 21. That's why Bill Clinton latched on to Monica's teats ? He didn't know how to take care of himself, so he took the easy way out. This in no way, lowers the cost of insurance for families. What happens if mommy or daddy dies? Sad, to teach children never to grow up. The same people who want a country ran on socialized programs. Terrible:(
Uncle Tab

United States

#88465 Mar 19, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh lQQkie, the A Loser and it's socks have all returned. Wonder where the goat girl is. haha You are right on that first sentence. They worry about Ashley yet have their old rich actor talk to an empty chair or has been gun slinging draft dodger foul mouthed rocker to praise. Just too funny, isn't it. That ole broken down repuke bus needs more than an overhaul, it needs replaced. haha They beat it like a dead horse, SOS, nothing new, same ole tools. Call all the socks out to pound the icons and spin their locations. How transparent is that? Much entertainment I will have to leave for you and country girl, or the high schooler they hate. I am off to cook supper and chill. Might be back later for a good laugh. Keep up the good posts. And don't forget to:
DITCH MITCH
Switching names over and over so they can post over and over and then judge their own posts is very sad.

To the stupid folks (them) it looks like they're getting rave reviews, but anyone who's educated figured them out long ago.

No need to worry tho, the real folks from Annon come here, we'll know all about who they are. You don't want to try to pass yourself off as the best on a board like Topix. They wouldn't mess with this place. Well.... Until there are posers. They'll go after posers. I can't wait. Can you imagine the lies these tools will tell then after being outed?

Btw.... They keep on saying who we are but can't tell us?? That's just funny how stupid and desperate they are.

Have a great dinner, type atcha later.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School board employees hide cash THEFTS ! 1 hr Jack 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr umoron 153,778
Who's in charge of the fb festival entertainment 2 hr Ledford Dean 10
Is Paul Baker a good Disability Lawyer? (Dec '12) 11 hr myrahnna 86
Daniel Boone 2016 12 hr partyondudes 11
Everyone's is for Freedom of Speech............... 13 hr Knox county mad man 4
News Farr back in custody - 13 hr Knox county mad man 1
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 21 hr Martin 101

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages