'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,924)

Showing posts 78,461 - 78,480 of139,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
"SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COME"
Obama, our worse nightmare! That's what you get when elect a foreigner as a president.
you do know Romney was born in mexico don't you??
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read about it Z!
It was a travesty, how they treated your people ):
0's father is/was a Kenyan African/Arab ...
was a Kenyan African/Arab - GOOGLED
About 742,000,000 results (0.31 seconds)
https://www.google.com/search...
-n-
they HAVE to know...
They just don't CARE!
:)
G'Night <3
I know A/L...
G'night!
Pleasant dreams darlin'!
<3
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Srbosj... (knife)_used_in_Croatia_-_1941 %E2%80%931945.jpg

SRBOSJEK, Serb cutter (knife) used by Croat Ustasa in WWII to slit throat of Serbian people and others.
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

I can't wait for lady Judd she is awesome and Mitch is....... well not!!!!! Ashley Judd for prez
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/w iki/File:Srbosjek_(knife)_used _in_Croatia_-_1941%E2%80%93194 5.jpg
SRBOSJEK, Serb cutter (knife) used by Croat Ustasa in WWII to slit throat of Serbian people and others.
For some reason it's not coming up, but if you want to see, just Google : SRBOSJEK.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Phreakky wrote:
<quoted text>
What can you tell me about "Yellow Wasp"? Bosnia and Serbia related.
If you can tell me FIRST why Bush ordered in 1990 Yugoslavia to break up, why Clinton sent weapons to Muslims in Bosnia to attack Serbs and why Clinton bombed Yugoslavia for 78 days, why took Kosovo from Christian Serbs and gave to Albanian Muslims/siptars and why in Kosovo, U.S. Camp Bondsteel - military base with 7,000 NATO soldiers?(Camp Bondsteel to control Caspian oil)
Can you?
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Ben Carson: Defunding Obamacare:‘Fine’
Saturday, 16 Mar 2013

World-renown pediatric neurosurgeon Dr. Benjamin Carson has no problems with losing Obamacare in the quest to find a more affordable, efficient, and patient-friendly healthcare system for the nation.

“There are many more economic models out there that can be used to give us much better healthcare than what we have now,” Carson said on Saturday in a speech to the Conservative Political Action Caucus outside Washington

The famed neurosurgeon, who also announced that he was retiring from medicine this summer, hinted at a possible White House bid.“What if you magically put me in the White House?” he hypothetically posed, also to cheers, in an earlier part of his speech.

You have my vote, doctor! Oh hell yes! Oh wait, he's black, oh my! And I'm a bigot right? I'm a racist, right? Ha ha, wrong again lefties!!!!

FYI

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/Ben-Carson-De...

countrygirl

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome,'Energizer Bunny'...!!!!!
Going and going and going and going...
Don't stop,,,,,,,,,,
funky bunny! Yeah. don't stop to bath,don't stop to get your diapers changed.
disgusting.
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you should say that Z!
A friend of mine once tried to buy a "store display" of the Bunny one year for me at Christmas, from Toy-R-US.
They wouldn't sell it to him ...):
He offered 'em $100 bucks ... still wouldn't...
what the hell?
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
embrace
hot kiss
gratuitous sex scene
funny!
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I rather Jesus Christ myself ...
He "gives" ME 'strength'...
along with ...
The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth <<---<<<
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit
;0)
Ephesians 6:10-17
That makes ME "invincible" ...
I Am Woman
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
"Leave Me Alone (Ruby Red Dress)"
Wisdom born of pain ...
and you can't hurt ME anymore!
;~)
Nothing like a holy racist.
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

anonymous T wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a simple minded troll. You abused children and you will not get away with it. You did not deny the comments. You have been outed.
OK alrighty, really weird how you keep talking about abused children.
What's really on your mind? molester t.
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Walking up to a department store's fabric counter, the pretty girl said, "I would like to buy this material for a new dress. How much does it cost?" "Only one kiss per yard," replied "HOT C" the clerk said with a smirk. "That's fine," said the girl. "I'll take ten yards." With expectation and anticipation written all over his face, "HOT C," the clerk quickly measured out the cloth, wrapped it up, then teasingly held it out. The girl snapped up the package, pointed to the old geezer standing beside her, and smiled, "Grandpa will pay the bill
10 yards that's a hell of a dress. That yo size? somebody say wide load!!
obamatized

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

i see the leftwingwhackadoodles have been strung out on crack again all weekend
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

American Heart

Good Morning AMERICA ...

((((((HUGS))))))

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Researcher and activist Dane Wigington has been documenting disturbing changes in the environment known as geoengineering. This includes various weather modification techniques such as chemtrails and HAARP. Through efforts such as chemtrails that place metal particulates in the atmosphere, we are now experiencing "global dimming," in which 20% of the sun's rays no longer reach the direct surface of the planet, he reported.
Geoengineering's covert programs have been enacted as a means of control, and possibly to lessen the effects of global warming, but these efforts have backfired and become a dire threat to life on Earth, he warned. "At a certain point when you realize can't walk out the door and breathe without sucking in a lung full of heavy metal," you know you have to take a stand, he said.
Lab tests associated with chemtrails have found such chemicals as aluminum, strontium, barium, and now fluoride in Europe, and he connected this to soil and water contamination, and the decline of various forms of life. Artificially induced snowstorms are another harmful form of weather modification that has been seen in places where snow falls even though temperatures are above freezing, he revealed. Wigington cautioned that geoengineering could be pushing Earth into a "Venus Syndrome," in which climate feedback loops are triggered that begin to feed on themselves, eventually creating a hellish climate like that of Venus.
A NOAA scientist told him off the record that they are aware of these programs but afraid to step forward because of no 1st amendment protections. One of the few whistleblowers to come forward is Kristen Meghan, a former Air Force industrial hygienist, who has seen some of the chemtrail operations. At this juncture, Wigington believes there is a panic in the power structure. "Even those who were orchestrating these programs now are realizing that they cannot control the beast they have let out of the cage, and they are now frantically trying to refreeze the Arctic with ice nucleation," he commented
----------
Its all about the money. Al Gore became a billionaire with lies, as most liberals do.
All the time, our government has been poisoning and polluting the environment.
Then, they tried and blame it on auto, semi, diesel, etc.
The gov. has destroy the air quality intentionally by trying to control the growth of crops, the weather, etc.
Whenever, it is forecast to rain, you will notice a lot of chemtrails.
Chemtrails?????????? Why do all you Repubs on here suffer from mental illness? Most people that believe in Chemtrails are already confined to mental hospitals. Next you'll be talking about the UFOs at Area51.
Oh, and just to ease your mind about why there are more Contrails produced from jet engine exhaust the day before it rains. Condensation of hot exhaust occurs more in humid air. Guess what? Rain occurs in more humid air.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Chemtrails?????????? Why do all you Repubs on here suffer from mental illness? Most people that believe in Chemtrails are already confined to mental hospitals. Next you'll be talking about the UFOs at Area51.
Oh, and just to ease your mind about why there are more Contrails produced from jet engine exhaust the day before it rains. Condensation of hot exhaust occurs more in humid air. Guess what? Rain occurs in more humid air.
They won't admit to the obvious.... Climate change due to global warming.... They say its caused by chemtrails.

It's amazing how these people reason.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing like a holy racist.
Agreed
who are you

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

When no one's looking?
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Rand Paul is NOT going to win at all anyway! What is the point with you Republicans?!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 78,461 - 78,480 of139,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who is running for knox County Jailer? 8 min tobad 131
Jon Hammons arrested 14 min Carney 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 17 min LIbEralS 25,969
knox county social services 33 min Ohreally 11
Mayor Thompson baby 37 min Shut Up This is so Wron 38
Did New Mayor and council have ILLEGAL Meetin... 39 min City 45
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 57 min Hatti_Hollerand 3,695
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••