'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
obamatized

Somerset, KY

#88140 Mar 18, 2013
i see the leftwingwhackadoodles have been strung out on crack again all weekend
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88141 Mar 18, 2013
American Heart

Good Morning AMERICA ...

((((((HUGS))))))

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#88144 Mar 18, 2013
Reality wrote:
Researcher and activist Dane Wigington has been documenting disturbing changes in the environment known as geoengineering. This includes various weather modification techniques such as chemtrails and HAARP. Through efforts such as chemtrails that place metal particulates in the atmosphere, we are now experiencing "global dimming," in which 20% of the sun's rays no longer reach the direct surface of the planet, he reported.
Geoengineering's covert programs have been enacted as a means of control, and possibly to lessen the effects of global warming, but these efforts have backfired and become a dire threat to life on Earth, he warned. "At a certain point when you realize can't walk out the door and breathe without sucking in a lung full of heavy metal," you know you have to take a stand, he said.
Lab tests associated with chemtrails have found such chemicals as aluminum, strontium, barium, and now fluoride in Europe, and he connected this to soil and water contamination, and the decline of various forms of life. Artificially induced snowstorms are another harmful form of weather modification that has been seen in places where snow falls even though temperatures are above freezing, he revealed. Wigington cautioned that geoengineering could be pushing Earth into a "Venus Syndrome," in which climate feedback loops are triggered that begin to feed on themselves, eventually creating a hellish climate like that of Venus.
A NOAA scientist told him off the record that they are aware of these programs but afraid to step forward because of no 1st amendment protections. One of the few whistleblowers to come forward is Kristen Meghan, a former Air Force industrial hygienist, who has seen some of the chemtrail operations. At this juncture, Wigington believes there is a panic in the power structure. "Even those who were orchestrating these programs now are realizing that they cannot control the beast they have let out of the cage, and they are now frantically trying to refreeze the Arctic with ice nucleation," he commented
----------
Its all about the money. Al Gore became a billionaire with lies, as most liberals do.
All the time, our government has been poisoning and polluting the environment.
Then, they tried and blame it on auto, semi, diesel, etc.
The gov. has destroy the air quality intentionally by trying to control the growth of crops, the weather, etc.
Whenever, it is forecast to rain, you will notice a lot of chemtrails.
Chemtrails?????????? Why do all you Repubs on here suffer from mental illness? Most people that believe in Chemtrails are already confined to mental hospitals. Next you'll be talking about the UFOs at Area51.
Oh, and just to ease your mind about why there are more Contrails produced from jet engine exhaust the day before it rains. Condensation of hot exhaust occurs more in humid air. Guess what? Rain occurs in more humid air.
Uncle Tab

United States

#88145 Mar 18, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Chemtrails?????????? Why do all you Repubs on here suffer from mental illness? Most people that believe in Chemtrails are already confined to mental hospitals. Next you'll be talking about the UFOs at Area51.
Oh, and just to ease your mind about why there are more Contrails produced from jet engine exhaust the day before it rains. Condensation of hot exhaust occurs more in humid air. Guess what? Rain occurs in more humid air.
They won't admit to the obvious.... Climate change due to global warming.... They say its caused by chemtrails.

It's amazing how these people reason.
Uncle Tab

United States

#88146 Mar 18, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing like a holy racist.
Agreed
who are you

United States

#88147 Mar 18, 2013
When no one's looking?
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#88149 Mar 18, 2013
Rand Paul is NOT going to win at all anyway! What is the point with you Republicans?!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#88150 Mar 18, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
Rand Paul is NOT going to win at all anyway! What is the point with you Republicans?!
They are stupid.
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#88151 Mar 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>They are stupid.
I agree!
anonymous T

France

#88152 Mar 18, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Another racist remark.
Surprise surprise surprise.
after repeated opportunities you have not denied the posts about your abuse of children. You have been outed. We know who you are. You are a predator.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#88153 Mar 18, 2013
anonymous T wrote:
<quoted text>
after repeated opportunities you have not denied the posts about your abuse of children. You have been outed. We know who you are. You are a predator.
Go blow Your Daddy now.
anonymous T

France

#88154 Mar 18, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
As an Atheist, I have no problem with Islam, they worship the same God as Christians and Jews, all religions are full of crazy people..(NO, I didn't say all religious people are crazy)Religion doesn't kill people, people kill people.(haha) I think believing in God changes some people's behavior for the better, just like believing in Santa Claus does for little kids.
I just can't buy into the notion that Zeus and Apollo and Isis and Osiris are mythical, but Yahweh, aka Allah is real..Lightning is a discharge of static electricity, and thunder is the expansion of hot air.
AND: I didn't say there's no God
i didn't even say there's no Santa
You are ignorant. Islam worships evil. You support evil. Islam has been revealed for what it is and you made an open and conscious choice to defend it. We know who you are.
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#88155 Mar 18, 2013
anonymous T wrote:
<quoted text>
You are ignorant. Islam worships evil. You support evil. Islam has been revealed for what it is and you made an open and conscious choice to defend it. We know who you are.
Judaism worships evil as well!
Kitty

Monticello, KY

#88156 Mar 18, 2013
Rand Paul will be president one day. The people are seeing his views are right on. Not just for Dems or Repubs but for the government opressed nation and it's people. Enough of partisan bullying! I'll stand for Rand. Keep your old two party same old, same old. Rand Paul is a born leader with a good head on his shoulders. Should Joe Biden (God forbid) become president, I don't even want to think about it. Lord help us..
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#88157 Mar 18, 2013
anonymous T wrote:
<quoted text>
The USA has killed more innocent people than Islam and Jews combined.
Uncle Tab

United States

#88158 Mar 18, 2013
anonymous T wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans = rape racism child abuse

Trash party lol
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#88159 Mar 18, 2013
Kitty wrote:
Rand Paul will be president one day. The people are seeing his views are right on. Not just for Dems or Repubs but for the government opressed nation and it's people. Enough of partisan bullying! I'll stand for Rand. Keep your old two party same old, same old. Rand Paul is a born leader with a good head on his shoulders. Should Joe Biden (God forbid) become president, I don't even want to think about it. Lord help us..
Do you think Rand Paul will ever win at all?! The answers is NOT likely at all! Think Again!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#88160 Mar 18, 2013
Kitty wrote:
Rand has a small animal on his head.
EyeSpy

Pikeville, KY

#88161 Mar 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The USA has killed more innocent people than Islam and Jews combined.
Mobile device till schools out?
EyeSpy

Pikeville, KY

#88162 Mar 18, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think Rand Paul will ever win at all?! The answers is NOT likely at all! Think Again!
Rand Paul is already a WINNER!
get over it already!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Everybody shits everyday (Jul '09) 36 min they_r_Evil 12
Barbourville nursing home 4 hr Rita 5
Is Jesus a Zombie? 4 hr jake 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Known Fact 132,260
teena Marie mills 5 hr Mark 18
Brittany Spencer (Jan '14) 7 hr ROB 29
Barbourville utilities 8 hr Yep 4
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 9 hr Will 53
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 11 hr The real truth 21
Barbourville Dating