'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,916)

Showing posts 78,301 - 78,320 of139,001
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

anonymous t wrote:
<quoted text>
you have been outed, your location is known,
Guess you're not as good as you think you are.... I already told everyone where I am.

Lets see how real you are.... Tell us all where I am. I don't mind... They all know.

Don't be another coward republican and hide when faced off with facts.

And the real anonymous would be real happy to see you acting like one of them.

Be funny for them to hear about you tools and own you like we do on a daily basis.

We'll be waiting for you to tell us all where I am... Don't make a typical republican fool of yourself like the crackhead catlady.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Phreakky wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go gain...
PROJECTING!
Tell me who were the original RACISTS?
Why do you think Democrats espouse free stuff for poor minorities except freedom to vote Republican?
Just as you are doing!
http://www.mediaite.com/online/racism-talk-at...
And
http://occupyamerica.crooksandliars.com/diane...
Are the reasons black folks vote democrat.
Why are you hiding from answering if your post mentioned the segragation comment?? Why are you too cowardly to admit that and keep on going on about democrats and the KKK 100 years ago??
The grand OLD party can't come to the present and admit they're racists??
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Phreakky wrote:
<quoted text>
DIXIECRAT!
Do you know who started the KKK?
Who opposed Emancipation?
Who is "farming the black vote" with plantation politics today?
A bushel of free stuff for your vote?
HUD, Foodstamps, SSI, etc.
a , dah!! Hud, F/S, SSI ect. been around for a while. you know , you and your family been participating for years.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Uncle Tab wrote:
http://occupyamerica.crooksand liars.com/diane-sweet/cpac-bla ck-man-tossed-out-after-breitb
More from CPAC that republicans say didn't happen... White guy says "blacks don't matter" right there for everyone to see. And the rest of the republicans kick the black guy out proving their point that black folks don't matter.
FalseNews didn't let you people know this??
How many of you are against racism??
ANY of you??
I think I heard him say that race doesn't matter. Or am I mistaken? Let me watch it again.....

No... not mistaken. In paraphrase, that's what was said alright. Im curious how or why you heard and quoted "blacks don't matter.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle, it IS time for your medicine.
You're talking to tree stumps again, Sir.
Nah!

Just having fun today pointing out how they say one thing but forget the important true parts.... They always leave that out don't they??
Dumb_C

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
we know you you are,
you're the old man in the Smokey Bear costume that touched my wiener at Boy Scout camp, aren't you
..do it again (wink, wink)
You play with your rubber chicken J.J.
Yes, I know who you are...your limited intellect betrays you!
Weak thinking fool!
anonymous t

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.mediaite.com/online/racism-talk-at...
And
http://occupyamerica.crooksandliars.com/diane...
Are the reasons black folks vote democrat.
Why are you hiding from answering if your post mentioned the segragation comment?? Why are you too cowardly to admit that and keep on going on about democrats and the KKK 100 years ago??
The grand OLD party can't come to the present and admit they're racists??
the sexual abuse you suffered as a child has weighed heavily on you in later years, that is why you are the way you are, cannot face facts, cannot support truth, promote racism and sexual predators as political candidates, you feel you cannot escape your past and are living it in the future, speak as if your parents can hear you and forgive them for what they did to you, only then can you move on.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

anonymous t wrote:
<quoted text>
all you have is what you say, you have nothing else, you are demonstrating extreme levels of ignorance and posting it on this forum. Facts are meaningless to you, you cannot comprehend them. Your parents were severe losers in life that is why you are what you are. You should continue to blame them in your other communications and conservations because that is what you do. You have nothing, you are nothing.
..... Aren't you supposed to be telling me who and where I am??

Nevermind.... You're an Internet wannabe who is maybe 12, 13 years old and wanting to be somebody.

My Mom and Dad?? Really?? That's a classic 12 year old comment.

Do I also have cooties youngin??

Do you have some of those yugo (or whatever they're called) cards you want to trade?

LMAO stfu loser Internet wannabe!
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
when is the last time you heard any of 'them' say or even fantasize that 'their' party will EVER be in the White house again?
No,'they' are going to fix it by talking about how broken it is
and never ever ever admit that what is broken, is 'THEM'
(I could go on and on hehehehe)
how's your day girl?
lazy day! loving it.
anonymous t

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
..... Aren't you supposed to be telling me who and where I am??
Nevermind.... You're an Internet wannabe who is maybe 12, 13 years old and wanting to be somebody.
My Mom and Dad?? Really?? That's a classic 12 year old comment.
Do I also have cooties youngin??
Do you have some of those yugo (or whatever they're called) cards you want to trade?
LMAO stfu loser Internet wannabe!
the perversion you placed upon your own offspring has crippled your ability to reason without emotional trauma. It is not too late to alter the path you are on. Go to your children and plead their forgiveness. Only then can you begin the path back to harmony in life and peace in your inner being. The fantasy you live everyday will then begin to disappear. We know who you are, you have been outed.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

anonymous t wrote:
<quoted text>
the perversion you placed upon your own offspring has crippled your ability to reason without emotional trauma. It is not too late to alter the path you are on. Go to your children and plead their forgiveness. Only then can you begin the path back to harmony in life and peace in your inner being. The fantasy you live everyday will then begin to disappear. We know who you are, you have been outed.
....... So you can't tell anyone who I am, where I am? But repeating it over and over makes it true?

You ARE a typical republican.

Shaddup kid!
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

anonymous t wrote:
<quoted text>
the sexual abuse you suffered as a child has weighed heavily on you in later years, that is why you are the way you are, cannot face facts, cannot support truth, promote racism and sexual predators as political candidates, you feel you cannot escape your past and are living it in the future, speak as if your parents can hear you and forgive them for what they did to you, only then can you move on.
american psycho,foney croney, ole zombie. you bitches. undercover today. can't face the world without all that hair on your backs.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>american psycho,foney croney, ole zombie. you bitches. undercover today. can't face the world without all that hair on your backs.
When they get owned on a daily basis that's alll they can do is change names.

Poor dumb republicans!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Racist..... rape...... Immagration.... 3 reasons why republicans will lose elections for the next 15 years.

People are tired of the OLD party.
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

anonymous t wrote:
<quoted text>
outed smouted! Get the f#&% out of here!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Phreakky wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter where you "CLAIM" to be; if you have not disabled cookies, and post via proxy, anyone with IT knowledge can find you if you play along :)
You do realize their are Mods who participate in discussions using grey box accounts don't you?
Many have "socks" also...just hoe will you know "WHO" you are talking to?
You should practice critical thinking, not everyone is as lost as yourself.
You and AKA Hot C, Hot C_2036 are soliciting much attention because of your border line behavior.
READ the NEW TOS.
I think the Mods have much more important issues to look into, like republicans talking about guns so often, republicans talking about child molestation like today. Those issues are reported to the proper authorities.

So you can live your fear doom and gloom lives.... We don't roll that way.

Grow a pair crazy catlady! And quit living in fear of everything coward!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
Find me? what my IP address? put that in Google Maps, dipshit, or yahoo driving directions?
my email address? same@yahoo
provider? Windstream
hey Unc, we're soliciting much attention (kinda my intention)
but ONLY border line behavior (wanna push the envelope?)
Mods joining the chat? more the merrier
Hot C gets booted? Then Hot C gets booted' period
THEN: it turns Biblical!
(hehehe)
It's funny and very juvenile how these people act. They get owned on their regular names so they switch (and deny it) then get owned onbTHOSE names and get frustrated then they gonwithbthe fear and doom and gloom that the Mods are coming to get us.

I have not had ONE post deleted here. Not ONE!! And these same republicans. Who can quote the TOS at topix sentence by sentence always get thiers deleted.

I'm not worried about hollow Internet fear mongers. I post the truth and they can't prove me wrong

Notice the crazy catlady never would say if her sources ran the segregation comment in her FalseNews site? She never would answer.... She just changed the subject.

Sad dumb uneducated republican racists!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Bet there will be no more cameras allowed in republican get together after this CPAC racist mess.

Be strip searches so their racist message stays as hidden as possible.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

http://occupyamerica.crooksandliars.com/diane... .

Just a reminder of your Republican Party.

Grand old racists!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle, you don't think they mean those remote control Mods that we 'feel' flying overhead all the time, do you. because that's some scary shit, that is.
posts deleted, is that even a real thing? lol
promise, there won't be a post deleted that didn't hit it's target, will there?
The deleted posts are republicans posts. That's why they cry and scream.

Won't be long and atopic will be labeled "lame stream media" cause whenever they are proven wrong as we do daily here.... They cry and whine.

Guess if they can get off topic about racism and CPAC.... They'll do whatever they can.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 78,301 - 78,320 of139,001
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
subway for mike corey 1 hr Versa vice 39
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Known Fact 123,128
Shawntaea Hughes (Jan '09) 2 hr Wow 54
Mayor West Stops Picking up recycling 3 hr right 5
Michael Warren 4 hr Gibson 25
Hair Salons 4 hr Help 1
Who is the worst rapscallion on here? 4 hr gator 3
Did New Mayor and council have ILLEGAL Meetin... 4 hr juice 28
•••