'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
78,241 - 78,260 of 151,434 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#87795 Mar 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
March 17, 2013
My Black Family Regarding Obama
~Lloyd Marcus
Make no mistake about it: Barack Obama is not so much a president seeking the best interests of America as he is the leader of a movement. To all you black folks in my family who still think there is something seriously wrong with me for not supporting our black president, allow me to explain...
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/03/m...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
black folks in your family? I bet that was your worst nightmare. O racist one.
Uncle Tab

United States

#87798 Mar 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
March 17, 2013
My Black Family Regarding Obama
~Lloyd Marcus
Make no mistake about it: Barack Obama is not so much a president seeking the best interests of America as he is the leader of a movement. To all you black folks in my family who still think there is something seriously wrong with me for not supporting our black president, allow me to explain...
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/03/m...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
The Grand OLD Party can't let race get in their way.... Those black folk are driving Repubs (especially tea baggies) nuts.

The Republican Party is split in three sections and they're beating themselves in elections.

How many times do you stick your hand in the fire before you smarten up and stop burning yourself??
Uncle Tab

United States

#87801 Mar 17, 2013
Why didn't FalseNews Sunday talk about racism at CPAC this week??

Nevermind.... We know why

Lol
Robert

Ivel, KY

#87804 Mar 17, 2013
Vote for a DemocRAT and help disarm America.
Any fool, other than WTF, can see the DemocRATS are going to disarm America.

Anti-gun U.S. Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-Ill.) was interviewed at a rally on February 13, and admitted to the reporter that proposed gun and magazine ban legislation (S. 150, the "Assault Weapons Ban of 2013") is "just the beginning" of a broader gun control agenda that will eventually include handguns.

According to the article, Schakowsky told the reporter, "We want everything on the table. This is a moment of opportunity. Thereís no question about it."

"Weíre on a roll now," Schakowsky continued, "and I think weíve got to take the--you know, weíre gonna push as hard as we can and as far as we can."

The reporter asked, "So the assault weapons ban is just the beginning?"

To which Schakowsky replied, "Oh absolutely. I mean, Iím against handguns. We have, in Illinois, the Council Against Handgun... something. Yeah, Iím a member of that. So, absolutely."

The interview further displayed Schakowsky's constitutional ignorance and disdain when she asserted that a handgun ban would be possible, despite recent Supreme Court rulings rejecting such bans. And she exposed the true goal of many gun grabbers on Capitol Hill.

When the reporter said, "Weíll never get a handgun ban with the Second Amendment as stated." Schakowsky responded, "I donít know. I donít know that we canít. And there may be an allowance, once again, for communities--I have communities in my district that prohibited handguns within their borders. The rights of municipalities and states to view that as a sensible way to keep people safe--I donít think itís precluded."

When the reporter asked why legislators were not pressing for a handgun ban, Schakowsky responded, "Because weíre not going to be able to win that. Not now."

DemocRATS are Disgusting!
Uncle Tab

United States

#87813 Mar 17, 2013
Phreakky wrote:
<quoted text>
In terms of critical thought and real discussion you are as yet "unevolved" : not evolved: as
a : not fully developed <an unevolved wine>
b : lacking cultural refinement : unenlightened
Social Darwinisn would say you are an intellectual "knuckle dragger" using ad hominem attacks as though you wield a club, when in fact you swing a pillow of stupidity.
Why do republicans use 13 different names while posting the same way??

Crackhead..... No matter how many times you copy and paste from WND or dictionary.com .... You're still racist trash.

But it's fun to watch you do it and we all know you can't stop.

2008 and 2012 was your answer.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#87815 Mar 17, 2013
Robert wrote:
Vote for a DemocRAT and help disarm America.
Any fool, other than WTF, can see the DemocRATS are going to disarm America.
Anti-gun U.S. Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-Ill.) was interviewed at a rally on February 13, and admitted to the reporter that proposed gun and magazine ban legislation (S. 150, the "Assault Weapons Ban of 2013") is "just the beginning" of a broader gun control agenda that will eventually include handguns.
According to the article, Schakowsky told the reporter, "We want everything on the table. This is a moment of opportunity. Thereís no question about it."
"Weíre on a roll now," Schakowsky continued, "and I think weíve got to take the--you know, weíre gonna push as hard as we can and as far as we can."
The reporter asked, "So the assault weapons ban is just the beginning?"
To which Schakowsky replied, "Oh absolutely. I mean, Iím against handguns. We have, in Illinois, the Council Against Handgun... something. Yeah, Iím a member of that. So, absolutely."
The interview further displayed Schakowsky's constitutional ignorance and disdain when she asserted that a handgun ban would be possible, despite recent Supreme Court rulings rejecting such bans. And she exposed the true goal of many gun grabbers on Capitol Hill.
When the reporter said, "Weíll never get a handgun ban with the Second Amendment as stated." Schakowsky responded, "I donít know. I donít know that we canít. And there may be an allowance, once again, for communities--I have communities in my district that prohibited handguns within their borders. The rights of municipalities and states to view that as a sensible way to keep people safe--I donít think itís precluded."
When the reporter asked why legislators were not pressing for a handgun ban, Schakowsky responded, "Because weíre not going to be able to win that. Not now."
DemocRATS are Disgusting!
You are silly and disgusting.
Uncle Tab

United States

#87817 Mar 17, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
"I think there's more than a few other wackobirds gathered here today" Ted Cruz CPAC Keynote Drivel
My stalker Reality does this all the time.... Nuts comments in quotes and says Obama said them.

Kind of funny someone who uses name "Reality" posts things that have NO reality to them.

That's what makes republicans so dysfunctional and out of touch.

That... And they're racists and are ok with rape.

They are clueless why they're losing elections when the main issues with them are birth certificates that have been proven over and over to be real and Whitehouse tours and fake gun bans.

Republican leaders have to keep their flock dumbed down so they will continue to vote republican.

Since: Oct 09

#87818 Mar 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do republicans use 13 different names while posting the same way??
Crackhead..... No matter how many times you copy and paste from WND or dictionary.com .... You're still racist trash.
But it's fun to watch you do it and we all know you can't stop.
2008 and 2012 was your answer.
The problem is your lack of logic.
You begin with a false pretext and roll down hill from there.
Ever here of "Yellow Journalism"?
When did it begin?
How long has ABC, CBS, and NBC ran the media in America?
How long has Fox News been on the scene?
Who first coined the phrase "Faux News"?
Why do you think so many Americans find Fox to be so fair and balanced as opposed to "Lame Stream Media" (and when did this phrase first appear?
Who would benefit most from a smear campaign against the largest Conservative news outlet?
Uncle Tab

United States

#87821 Mar 17, 2013
LQQKb4UleapOK wrote:
<quoted text>
When did it begin?
Why do you think so many Americans find Fox to be so fair and balanced as opposed to "Lame Stream Media" (and when did this phrase first appear?
Who would benefit most from a smear campaign against the largest Conservative news outlet?
Why aren't False News being fair and balanced about reporting racist remarks at CPAC then??

That would be the "fair and balanced" thing to do.

And the only people who think FalseNews is fair and balanced are the ones (much like yourself) who are fed what they want you to hear.

Can't call it reporting when they don't report it now can ya?? Hide it and it goes away?? That's a great news source.

And these are the same people who hacked people's cell phones.... One phone they hacked was a murdered girl, making police and family think she was still alive getting her messages. That's what FalseNews is and that's why people like you are stupid.

Go to dictionary.com and look up stupid, my guess is your picture is beside the definition.

Fair and balanced..... That's just fucking funny.... Don't care who ya are!

Tool!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#87823 Mar 17, 2013
LQQKb4UleapOK wrote:
<quoted text>
When did it begin?
Obviously nobody trusts Faux News because the President won again in another Landslide.
Uncle Tab

United States

#87824 Mar 17, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
actually, Unc, Cruz said that..it was Rand I was using journalistic license with...or 'Reporting' as they say over at FoxNews
LMMFAO@ using Fox News and reporting in the same sentence..... But I see whatcha did there.

Nail on the head.

It's not that people watch Fox for news.... It's like watching a SNL Skit that goes in all day. Laugh a minute.
Uncle Tab

United States

#87825 Mar 17, 2013
Phreakky wrote:
<quoted text>
I never copied from WND, and I usually reference all materials,(I forgot once) so sue me.
I have NEVER posted anything "Racist" you do not know my race or ethnic heritage.
How many posters do you think are on these forums?
I see 169 users online at the moment, am I 168 of those?
You are beyond reasoning and totally devoid of rational thought.
We live in a world you make? Based upon your version of reality?
Because you say so?
Come back to earth and we might have a discussion based upon "REALITY".
1st of all this is planet earth...ok?
It's easy to tell who you are.

You're just not smart enough to figure out how yet crackhead.

That's what makes it more fun here.

Funny thing is, is you'll keep on going and going and proclaiming you're not who we know you are.

Typical republican move, repeat it over and over and it becomes true.
Uncle Tab

United States

#87826 Mar 17, 2013
Phreakky wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-FDqPNWrvcMXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
But you would never admit they lie or obfuscate and misdirect...right?
Crackhead.... YouTube is not a news source.

Please try to understand anything can be edited on YouTube. No one but dumb republicans click on you tube links.

I clicked on one ONE time from Jay where he said Obama admitted he was Muslim. It was the most terrible jumbled edited mess I'd ever seen. After that I knew how dumb you republicans are and how easily you're led by your nose.

Thanks anyway..... Maybe your other republican drones will watch and agree with whatever edited mess you posted.... Us educated folk don't buy that dumb shit.
obamatized

Somerset, KY

#87827 Mar 17, 2013
just got through watching cpac in its entirety not a singler rascist comment i heard not one, i guess as usual the leftwingwhackadoodles are reading the dnc talking points again, like i said before you cant discuss anything logically with an obozoite they depend solely on the gubment therefore nothing matters but stealing from the workers to support the worthless slugs
Uncle Tab

United States

#87828 Mar 17, 2013
Phreakky wrote:
<quoted text>
I never copied from WND, and I usually reference all materials,(I forgot once) so sue me.
I have NEVER posted anything "Racist" you do not know my race or ethnic heritage.
How many posters do you think are on these forums?
I see 169 users online at the moment, am I 168 of those?
You are beyond reasoning and totally devoid of rational thought.
We live in a world you make? Based upon your version of reality?
Because you say so?
Come back to earth and we might have a discussion based upon "REALITY".
1st of all this is planet earth...ok?
Lets try this ..... Was it fair and balanced of Fox News to NOT report racist comments made at a major republican committee get together??

And why do YOU think it's not worth reporting??
obamatized

Somerset, KY

#87829 Mar 17, 2013
i will say it again i watched cpac in its entirety not a single rascist comment, but then again i keep forgetting pointing out the failures of the chimp-in-chief is rascist to leftwingwhackadoodles isnt it now
Uncle Tab

United States

#87833 Mar 17, 2013
obamatized wrote:
just got through watching cpac in its entirety not a singler rascist comment i heard not one, i guess as usual the leftwingwhackadoodles are reading the dnc talking points again, like i said before you cant discuss anything logically with an obozoite they depend solely on the gubment therefore nothing matters but stealing from the workers to support the worthless slugs
http://www.mediaite.com/online/racism-talk-at...

It really doesn't get any easier proving how False Fox is.... This republican is a perfect example of how dumb you ALL are.

Thanks for pointing it out for everyone to see.

...... Candy from a baby.
Uncle Tab

United States

#87835 Mar 17, 2013
Phreakky wrote:
<quoted text>
You are projecting again...
Show evidence to support your claims about CPAC and Racism.
http://www.mediaite.com/online/racism-talk-at...

Any other way I can help educate you??

Sad thing about this TRUE news story that FalseNews DIDN'T report was.... It happened at the a 'Trump Racism' event at CPAC. This get together was put together for the grand OLD party to not have the same OLD racist views that've always had.

Seems they'll never give up on racism.

Denying but happened isn't making it go away.

This is the same as the rape comments republicans made.
Uncle Tab

United States

#87836 Mar 17, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle, try handling Reality like I do Lady and OZ:
Rub her Belly
Til she's Jelly
Then give her some Meat
Call her Rover
Roll her over
Make her life complete
Did that once.... My hand got tangled up in all the hair on her belly.... Has to cut my hand out like it was gum stuck in hair.
Uncle Tab

United States

#87838 Mar 17, 2013
Phreakky wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize that YOUR SIDE "thinks" Sarah Palin said she can see Russia from her backyard because of a Tina Fey SNL parody?
Nah. We just like having fun with her. She's dumb as a rock. And we know why she's so related to you people.... Birds of a feather....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 11 min Southern democrat 2,026
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 55 min ms_Sweeter 3,500
Rickie smith from1304 3 hr maybe 4
Holly or Nikki who will Brett pick 4 hr Old friends 3
stacy and eddie afair at union 4 hr really 9
Is Gary Williams won the Mayors race ? 4 hr duh 39
Mayor. And school board candidates slinging Mud... 5 hr Yep 32
Kentucky Fried Chicken 6 hr chicky 12
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••