'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 20 comments on the Oct 1, 2010, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#87860 Mar 17, 2013
Phreakky wrote:
<quoted text>
IT IS just over two minutes of a LONGER DISCUSSION!
posted by none other than thinkprogress.org !
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCat...
You refuse to accept truth and fact, and you choose that which supports your own ideas.
Try that attitude while watching the weather, take an umbrella today sunshine!
Did your source include the segregate comment??

Yes or No??

She won't answer this question... That's just how cowardly they are.
Uncle Tab

United States

#87862 Mar 17, 2013
Phreakky wrote:
One Conservative spanking three Libs?
With my left brain tied!
Ha Ha Ha!
Have you got two tens for a five?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =f7pMYHn-1yAXX
You spanked 3 liberals by not posting a republican segregation remark??

That seems legit!

Dictionary.com sarcasm.... Not looking it up for you, you do it.
Uncle Tab

United States

#87863 Mar 17, 2013
Phreakky wrote:
<quoted text>
DIXIECRAT!
Do you know who started the KKK?
Who opposed Emancipation?
Who is "farming the black vote" with plantation politics today?
A bushel of free stuff for your vote?
HUD, Foodstamps, SSI, etc.
AGAIN... Quit avoiding the question racist coward crackhead catlady.... DID YOUR SOURCE INCLUDEBTHE SEGREGATION COMMENT THE REPUBLICAN MADE???

yes or no??

Why are you not answering since you say we're hiding the truth??

Lonely in that racist republican corner you've painted yourself into??
anonymous t

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#87865 Mar 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
http://occupyamerica.crooksand liars.com/diane-sweet/cpac-bla ck-man-tossed-out-after-breitb
More from CPAC that republicans say didn't happen... White guy says "blacks don't matter" right there for everyone to see. And the rest of the republicans kick the black guy out proving their point that black folks don't matter.
FalseNews didn't let you people know this??
How many of you are against racism??
ANY of you??
you have demonstrated severe levels of ignorance, we know who you are

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#87866 Mar 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
http://occupyamerica.crooksand liars.com/diane-sweet/cpac-bla ck-man-tossed-out-after-breitb
More from CPAC that republicans say didn't happen... White guy says "blacks don't matter" right there for everyone to see. And the rest of the republicans kick the black guy out proving their point that black folks don't matter.
ANY of you??
I think I heard him say that race doesn't matter. Or am I mistaken? Let me watch it again.....
Uncle Tab

United States

#87869 Mar 17, 2013
Phreakky wrote:
<quoted text>
DIXIECRAT!
You forgot to mention the fake Obama phone with your free giveaways lmao

I guess with your logic, the republicans are farming racist votes at CPAC with segregation remarks you refuse to admit are NOT in your source.

And you're handling 3 liberals at one time while denying this fact??

You're a racist and a liar AND a loser

Thank You for making it easy.

Now go have lunch with your cats.
anonymous t

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#87870 Mar 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN... Quit avoiding the question racist coward crackhead catlady.... DID YOUR SOURCE INCLUDEBTHE SEGREGATION COMMENT THE REPUBLICAN MADE???
yes or no??
Why are you not answering since you say we're hiding the truth??
Lonely in that racist republican corner you've painted yourself into??
racism is a mental right, you exercise the same ideology with every post, you are a hypocrite and a non-productive member of society, you are a drain on the intellectual resources of this post, we know who you are
Uncle Tab

United States

#87873 Mar 17, 2013
anonymous t wrote:
<quoted text>
you have been outed, your location is known,
Guess you're not as good as you think you are.... I already told everyone where I am.

Lets see how real you are.... Tell us all where I am. I don't mind... They all know.

Don't be another coward republican and hide when faced off with facts.

And the real anonymous would be real happy to see you acting like one of them.

Be funny for them to hear about you tools and own you like we do on a daily basis.

We'll be waiting for you to tell us all where I am... Don't make a typical republican fool of yourself like the crackhead catlady.
Uncle Tab

United States

#87877 Mar 17, 2013
Phreakky wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go gain...
PROJECTING!
Tell me who were the original RACISTS?
Why do you think Democrats espouse free stuff for poor minorities except freedom to vote Republican?
Just as you are doing!
http://www.mediaite.com/online/racism-talk-at...
And
http://occupyamerica.crooksandliars.com/diane...
Are the reasons black folks vote democrat.
Why are you hiding from answering if your post mentioned the segragation comment?? Why are you too cowardly to admit that and keep on going on about democrats and the KKK 100 years ago??
The grand OLD party can't come to the present and admit they're racists??
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#87878 Mar 17, 2013
Phreakky wrote:
<quoted text>
DIXIECRAT!
a , dah!! Hud, F/S, SSI ect. been around for a while. you know , you and your family been participating for years.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#87879 Mar 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
ANY of you??
I think I heard him say that race doesn't matter. Or am I mistaken? Let me watch it again.....

No... not mistaken. In paraphrase, that's what was said alright. Im curious how or why you heard and quoted "blacks don't matter.
Uncle Tab

United States

#87880 Mar 17, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle, it IS time for your medicine.
You're talking to tree stumps again, Sir.
Nah!

Just having fun today pointing out how they say one thing but forget the important true parts.... They always leave that out don't they??
Dumb_C

Anonymous Proxy

#87882 Mar 17, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
we know you you are,
you're the old man in the Smokey Bear costume that touched my wiener at Boy Scout camp, aren't you
..do it again (wink, wink)
You play with your rubber chicken J.J.
Yes, I know who you are...your limited intellect betrays you!
Weak thinking fool!
anonymous t

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#87883 Mar 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.mediaite.com/online/racism-talk-at...
And
http://occupyamerica.crooksandliars.com/diane...
Are the reasons black folks vote democrat.
Why are you hiding from answering if your post mentioned the segragation comment?? Why are you too cowardly to admit that and keep on going on about democrats and the KKK 100 years ago??
The grand OLD party can't come to the present and admit they're racists??
the sexual abuse you suffered as a child has weighed heavily on you in later years, that is why you are the way you are, cannot face facts, cannot support truth, promote racism and sexual predators as political candidates, you feel you cannot escape your past and are living it in the future, speak as if your parents can hear you and forgive them for what they did to you, only then can you move on.
Uncle Tab

United States

#87884 Mar 17, 2013
anonymous t wrote:
<quoted text>
all you have is what you say, you have nothing else, you are demonstrating extreme levels of ignorance and posting it on this forum. Facts are meaningless to you, you cannot comprehend them. Your parents were severe losers in life that is why you are what you are. You should continue to blame them in your other communications and conservations because that is what you do. You have nothing, you are nothing.
..... Aren't you supposed to be telling me who and where I am??

Nevermind.... You're an Internet wannabe who is maybe 12, 13 years old and wanting to be somebody.

My Mom and Dad?? Really?? That's a classic 12 year old comment.

Do I also have cooties youngin??

Do you have some of those yugo (or whatever they're called) cards you want to trade?

LMAO stfu loser Internet wannabe!
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#87885 Mar 17, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
when is the last time you heard any of 'them' say or even fantasize that 'their' party will EVER be in the White house again?
No,'they' are going to fix it by talking about how broken it is
and never ever ever admit that what is broken, is 'THEM'
(I could go on and on hehehehe)
how's your day girl?
lazy day! loving it.
anonymous t

Netherlands

#87887 Mar 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
..... Aren't you supposed to be telling me who and where I am??
Nevermind.... You're an Internet wannabe who is maybe 12, 13 years old and wanting to be somebody.
My Mom and Dad?? Really?? That's a classic 12 year old comment.
Do I also have cooties youngin??
Do you have some of those yugo (or whatever they're called) cards you want to trade?
LMAO stfu loser Internet wannabe!
the perversion you placed upon your own offspring has crippled your ability to reason without emotional trauma. It is not too late to alter the path you are on. Go to your children and plead their forgiveness. Only then can you begin the path back to harmony in life and peace in your inner being. The fantasy you live everyday will then begin to disappear. We know who you are, you have been outed.
Uncle Tab

United States

#87891 Mar 17, 2013
anonymous t wrote:
<quoted text>
the perversion you placed upon your own offspring has crippled your ability to reason without emotional trauma. It is not too late to alter the path you are on. Go to your children and plead their forgiveness. Only then can you begin the path back to harmony in life and peace in your inner being. The fantasy you live everyday will then begin to disappear. We know who you are, you have been outed.
....... So you can't tell anyone who I am, where I am? But repeating it over and over makes it true?

You ARE a typical republican.

Shaddup kid!
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#87892 Mar 17, 2013
anonymous t wrote:
<quoted text>
the sexual abuse you suffered as a child has weighed heavily on you in later years, that is why you are the way you are, cannot face facts, cannot support truth, promote racism and sexual predators as political candidates, you feel you cannot escape your past and are living it in the future, speak as if your parents can hear you and forgive them for what they did to you, only then can you move on.
american psycho,foney croney, ole zombie. you bitches. undercover today. can't face the world without all that hair on your backs.
Uncle Tab

United States

#87893 Mar 17, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>american psycho,foney croney, ole zombie. you bitches. undercover today. can't face the world without all that hair on your backs.
When they get owned on a daily basis that's alll they can do is change names.

Poor dumb republicans!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Yiago 136,112
Teacher arrested 2 hr Judge Judy 2
Buddy and Ellen 3 hr Knox co 2
Mud Slide Up Turkey Creek Rd (Mar '14) 6 hr gator 10
Fed up! 8 hr crazyjimbo 16
Lisa and Teresa Vaughn twins 10 hr Friend 4
UPS drop box in B'ville? 12 hr Answer 9
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]