'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Uncle Tab

United States

#87663 Mar 16, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unc, the CPAC is this place, without the pinch of liberal sanity
the same old faces, the same old shit...I expect, the same results
I'm loving it, tho, Colbert and Stewart and Maher have the week off
It's hilarious!!

And the worst part about it is they don't have a clue they're going to lose with Judd running

The same disappointment will be waiting for them as it was in 2008 and 2012.

It's almost sad they don't get it when the rampant racism and crazy views on rape these unstable republicans have.

They won't win elections for decades as you said before C.

We can just sit back and rub it in their face and laugh as they cry the doom, gloom, and feat BS.

Candy from a baby.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#87664 Mar 16, 2013
Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Because republicunts never brush rheir teeth?
Baking soda and peroxide, never with fluoridated toothpaste, this is why we are such jolly people!!!
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#87665 Mar 16, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
sure, its the study of linear equations, expressed through Algebra
my dad is an engineer
and I'm a baloney bopper, you want me to explain either one of those?
Algebra is expressed via many forms, linear is only one. You are a fool and a liar! You like to talk as if you know much, when you know nothing! Like a bunch of Democrats, you use stupidity in the place of intelligence! No one has ever earned a PhD in linear algebra, since none exists! You are another Democrat proving how damn stupid you are! I really could not care less about your sexual feelings, that has nothing in common with stupidity!

Since: Oct 09

#87666 Mar 16, 2013
Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Regurging everything you google isn't exactly knowledge. Closer to plagiarism.
Check out these brief tutorials:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

A user may define advanced search to include/exclude .gov /.edu / etc.

Those with knowledge may use binary search.

FYI
Uncle Tab

United States

#87667 Mar 16, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>So in theory liberals are just a bunch of prion infected mad cows and the only cure is the glue factory!!!!
...... Keep on thinking that... Or whatever else you want to think.... Those aren't the issues that are important.

We have those all covered.... That's why we're winning elections.

Again.... Thank You!
in the know

Glasgow, KY

#87669 Mar 16, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hilarious!!
And the worst part about it is they don't have a clue they're going to lose with Judd running
The same disappointment will be waiting for them as it was in 2008 and 2012.
It's almost sad they don't get it when the rampant racism and crazy views on rape these unstable republicans have.
They won't win elections for decades as you said before C.
We can just sit back and rub it in their face and laugh as they cry the doom, gloom, and feat BS.
Candy from a baby.
What do you want to bet Assley doesn't run for office? Too many skeletons in her little closet. I'd say republicans are itching for her to say she will run for office. They will have a field day with her.
Uncle Tab

United States

#87670 Mar 16, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
Rubio....State of the Union rebuttal
Cruz...CPAC Keynote
can anybody say Token?
They didn't have any black folks speaking because of ..... https://www.google.com/search...

It doesn't get any easier.

What do republicans do?? Bring up fluoride?

ROTFLMAO!!

Really? Can it get any easier??
AnonymousIT

Anonymous Proxy

#87671 Mar 16, 2013
Upon your first visit to Topix.com , Topix sends a "cookie" to your computer. A cookie is a piece of data that identifies you as a unique user. Topix uses cookies to improve the quality of our service and to understand our user base more. Topix does this by storing user preferences in cookies and by tracking user trends and patterns of how people use the Topix Services. Topix will not disclose its cookies to third parties except as required by a valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, or court order.

Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Be aware, however, that some parts of the Topix Services may not function properly if you refuse cookies.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#87672 Mar 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ...
Yeah ... sounds about right ...
Maybe THAT's what the [government???] is talking about HERE:
its easier to kill one million people, than control them
http://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-its-easier-to...
Informant reveals OBAMA’S MENTOR, Ayers’, PLAN FOR AMERICAN RE-EDUCATION CAMPS AND THE NEED TO KILL 25 MILLION AMERICANS [VIDEO]
http://www.secretsofthefed.com/informant-reve...
Ayers had to be talking about the people in the blue states, we redneck SOBs are too hardheaded to re-educate and the way it looks, we will have all the guns!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#87673 Mar 16, 2013
in the know wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you want to bet Assley doesn't run for office? Too many skeletons in her little closet. I'd say republicans are itching for her to say she will run for office. They will have a field day with her.
Already starting negative campaign ads about her so I guess Mitch is worried.

And it won't make a difference what shot they throw up.... Every is tired of Mitch. Well... Anyone who's smart is tired of this dead weight do nothing politician.

His days are numbered and everyone knows it.
annonymous t

United States

#87674 Mar 16, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
If Barackus Obamus gets whacked in office, do we get another federal holiday!!!
probably, but, he won't get his face on Mt Rushmore, need a large coal seam for that,
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#87675 Mar 16, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't have any black folks speaking because of ..... https://www.google.com/search...
It doesn't get any easier.
What do republicans do?? Bring up fluoride?
ROTFLMAO!!
Really? Can it get any easier??
So Rachael Madcow, your idol (lol) said there were no Black people speaking and automatically your dumb ass starts repeating. Better check again dumb ass ObaMORON. Too funny. BS spreader...that's as good as you will ever be. Sort of sad, huh, uncle flabby ass?
annonymous t

United States

#87676 Mar 16, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
mental disturbance..at least we picked something that works
you have been outed, we know who you are,
Uncle Tab

United States

#87677 Mar 16, 2013
Birthers, Racists, rapists, doomers, gloomers, fear mongers, just to name a few.

I think we're pretty much set thankyouverymuch!
in the know

Glasgow, KY

#87678 Mar 16, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Already starting negative campaign ads about her so I guess Mitch is worried.
And it won't make a difference what shot they throw up.... Every is tired of Mitch. Well... Anyone who's smart is tired of this dead weight do nothing politician.
His days are numbered and everyone knows it.
Ky must not be too tired of Mitch. November proved that Ky is against anybody that is for Obama. I hope ole pit stains runs for office. That will be a good laugh.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#87679 Mar 16, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
...... Keep on thinking that... Or whatever else you want to think.... Those aren't the issues that are important.
We have those all covered.... That's why we're winning elections.
Again.... Thank You!
What happens when the dollars are no more, the DNC will go the way of the dinosaur, of course you could become illegal allien in Canada or Mexico.
Uncle Tab

United States

#87681 Mar 16, 2013
annonymous t wrote:
<quoted text>
probably, but, he won't get his face on Mt Rushmore, need a large coal seam for that,
Need I say anymore??

It's just that easy.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#87683 Mar 16, 2013
annonymous t wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shit!! Don't give the libs any ideas, Washington has a big face to carve on and paint is cheap!!
LMAO!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#87684 Mar 16, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
So Rachael Madcow, your idol (lol) said there were no Black people speaking and automatically your dumb ass starts repeating. Better check again dumb ass ObaMORON. Too funny. BS spreader...that's as good as you will ever be. Sort of sad, huh, uncle flabby ass?
https://www.google.com/search... ...... Was it this day?

Heh
SpeakUp

Glasgow, KY

#87686 Mar 16, 2013
Isn't it odd how Biden and Pelosi are gushing about the new Pope and Pelosi is hoping she gets to go with Biden to see the Pope. Both Biden and Pelosi support abortions and homosexuality which Catholics and the Pope is against. More hypocrisy? But of course! You can always count on the two-faced lying democrats to play nice to their enemies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bastards 7 min Dummies 1
Brett 1 hr Obvious 6
judy basinger (Jul '09) 1 hr Respect 17
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Known Fact 131,920
dinky phipps 1 hr Yep 4
VCR tapes to DVD tapes 5 hr Jackie 1
who's the best lay from the creek 5 hr wondering 6
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) 14 hr Lisa 185
To the Garland family 14 hr jack 7
Barbourville Dating