'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228498 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#86409 Mar 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
What have you called President Bush and his family members? Guess that makes you the trashy-ass Master from way back, doesn't it?
You must be very familiar with the position by now,uncle spewtub...open mouth, insert crusty clown foot, suck on toe jam, praise Obama. LMMFAO!
Bush isn't president anymore.... Quit using the bush crutch!!

Bush Bush Bush!!

(I know you didn't realize you'd be owned mentioning Bush's name after you complain about it all the time..... Kinda stupid in your part, but republicans are stupid so we don't expect anything but that from you)

Next?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#86410 Mar 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
What have you called President Bush and his family members? Guess that makes you the trashy-ass Master from way back, doesn't it?
You must be very familiar with the position by now,uncle spewtub...open mouth, insert crusty clown foot, suck on toe jam, praise Obama. LMMFAO!
You're never funny.

Seriously, never.
Uncle Tab

United States

#86411 Mar 12, 2013
Still thinks its amazing that in this day and time someone would say good black people or bad black people.

It's good or bad people PERIOD!!

Not race.

YOU people are bad people.

Racist trash!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#86412 Mar 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said any of us are joking about you?
None of us are.
American Lady wrote:
What is the difference in THAT "joke" ...<<---<<< that "I" SAID:
and WHAT you dwIdioTs
do to me daily ...
with "sincerity" ...??? <<---<<< IS how you SAY it ...!!!

explain THAT!
JOKE ... got it!

IF you can NOT laugh ...
you ARE in BAD shape!
"comprehension" is OFF ...
no WONDER you are LED around BY the nose ...

Fun Fun FUN

;0)

[insulting ... TOO easy]
Jay

Springville, TN

#86413 Mar 12, 2013
Pakistani mobs use blasphemy as excuse to persecute, say Christians
By Sib Kaifee

Published March 12, 2013

In Pakistan, the mere accusation of blasphemy is enough to spur angry mobs to violence, and human rights advocates say the victims are usually Christians.

Last weekend, some 3,000 Muslims stormed Christian churches, torched hundreds of homes and burned hundreds of Bibles in a Christian neighborhood of Lahore, the country’s second largest city. It apparently began as an argument between two men, but once the accusation of blasphemy was invoked, it exploded into violence and mayhem.

And we, American's send these prehistoric Neanderthals money. Now that's a damn crime!

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/03/12/pakis...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#86414 Mar 12, 2013
Jay wrote:
Pakistani mobs use blasphemy as excuse to persecute, say Christians
By Sib Kaifee
Published March 12, 2013
In Pakistan, the mere accusation of blasphemy is enough to spur angry mobs to violence, and human rights advocates say the victims are usually Christians.
Last weekend, some 3,000 Muslims stormed Christian churches, torched hundreds of homes and burned hundreds of Bibles in a Christian neighborhood of Lahore, the country’s second largest city. It apparently began as an argument between two men, but once the accusation of blasphemy was invoked, it exploded into violence and mayhem.
And we, American's send these prehistoric Neanderthals money. Now that's a damn crime!
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/03/12/pakis...
You should go to Lahore and show those Muslims who's boss!

You wish.
Uncle Tab

United States

#86416 Mar 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
American Lady wrote:
and WHAT you dwIdioTs
do to me daily ...
with "sincerity" ...??? <<---<<< IS how you SAY it ...!!!
explain THAT!
JOKE ... got it!
IF you can NOT laugh ...
you ARE in BAD shape!
Fun Fun FUN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VAlJvl7tFMMXX
;0)
[insulting ... TOO easy]
PAY ATTENTION!!!!
NONE OF US ARE JOKING ABOUT YOU RACIST TRASH!!
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#86417 Mar 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
COPIED from another poster:
I know, I know, I bad!
*A LITTLE WISDOM……………….*
On February 29th of last year Davy Jones, lead singer for the 60’s pop group the Monkeys passed away. The following morning headlines in the Washington Post read *LEAD MONKEE DEAD.*It took the secret service several hours to get Joe Biden to calm down and stop running around the white house yelling,“I’m the President!”
;0)
Oh, you BACK? as your ownself that is.
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#86418 Mar 13, 2013
creeped in like a thief in the night! to hate and lie and be the worker of iniquity. american lady, a no, american psycho.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#86419 Mar 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
PAY ATTENTION!!!!
NONE OF US ARE JOKING ABOUT YOU RACIST TRASH!!
PAY ATTENTION ...

I KNOW ...!!!

==========

American Lady wrote:
and WHAT ***"you" dwIdioTs
do to me daily ...
with ***"sincerity"*[NOT JOKING]*...??? <<---<<< IS how you SAY it ...!!!
explain THAT!
JOKE ... got it!
IF you can NOT laugh ...
you ARE in BAD shape!
``````````

Sincerity = is the virtue of one who speaks and acts truly about his or her own feelings, thoughts, and desires.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sincerity

ALL "jokes" aside ...
WHAT are you ... 5 ...

My grandson who is very young ...
KNOWS "more" than you ... ;0)

)8~D>
American Lady

Danville, KY

#86420 Mar 13, 2013
IGNORANCE "abounds" on THIS forum ... especially!
;0)

How come WE let people like THIS ... vote!

There should be a competency TEST!
I "am" serious!

BECAUSE "many" ARE mentally CHALLENGED ...!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#86421 Mar 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
IGNORANCE "abounds" on THIS forum ... especially!
;0)
How come WE let people like THIS ... vote!
There should be a competency TEST!
I "am" serious!
BECAUSE "many" ARE mentally CHALLENGED ...!!!
Many (like you) are racist.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#86422 Mar 13, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you BACK? as your ownself that is.
Washington Post - First thoughts about
first-thoughts.org/on/Washington+Post/The following morning headlines in the Washington Post read LEAD MONKEY DEAD. It took the secret service several hours to get Joe Biden to calm down and ...

http://first-thoughts.org/on/Washington+Post/

*_*

BLAST the washington post ...
NOT me!

The following morning headlines in the Washington Post read *LEAD MONKEE DEAD.
About 22,500,000 results (0.47 seconds)- GOOGLED

Pages ...

10 - PLUS

https://www.google.com/search... +*LEAD+MONKEE+DEAD.&aq=f &oq=The+following+morning+ headlines+in+the+Washington+Po st+read+*LEAD+MONKEE+DEAD. &aqs=chrome.0.57&sourc eid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#hl=en &q=The+following+morning+h eadlines+in+the+Washington+Pos t+read+*LEAD+MONKEE+DEAD.& nirf=The+following+morning+hea dlines+in+the+Washington+Post+ read+*LEAD+MONKEY+DEAD.&sa =X&ei=BSdAUcKhBpG40gHjgIGI Dg&ved=0CC0Q8BYoAQ&bav =on.2,or.r_qf.&fp=f1120bb6 4cd39480&biw=1440&bih= 809
Jay

Springville, TN

#86423 Mar 13, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You should go to Lahore and show those Muslims who's boss!
You wish.

You're nuts!

I wouldn't go to that sand pit or anywhere near those prehistoric lunatics if you bought my ticket and free lunch.

I wish?

You clueless nutcase!
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#86424 Mar 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been enjoying the evening with my family ...
with the younger ones outside ...
in God's GREAT Sunshine ...!!! <3
rip away ... u ain't GOT much ...
)8~D>
mighty funny your ass ain't been enjoying the sun with the little ones,until you posted that racist BS. enjoying my family. get the f*$#% out of here. you are weak. you said it know own it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#86425 Mar 13, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> mighty funny your ass ain't been enjoying the sun with the little ones,until you posted that racist BS. enjoying my family. get the f*$#% out of here. you are weak. you said it know own it.
Evening ...

Sunrise and Sunset for U.S.A.– Kentucky – Louisville – coming days
www.timeanddate.com › Sun & MoonCalculations of Sunrise and Sunset in U.S.A.– Kentucky – Louisville for ... Mar 12, 2013, 7:59 AM, 7:48 PM, 11h 49m 07s,+ 2m 29s, 1:53 PM, 48.7°, 148.678 ...

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/astrono...

KiSS my gd azz ...
-n-
LiKe it ...

Lady "G"o"d"iva
American Lady

Danville, KY

#86426 Mar 13, 2013
;0)
Uncle Tab

United States

#86427 Mar 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Washington Post - First thoughts about
first-thoughts.org/on/Washington+Post/The following morning headlines in the Washington Post read LEAD MONKEY DEAD. It took the secret service several hours to get Joe Biden to calm down and ...
http://first-thoughts.org/on/Washington+Post/
*_*
BLAST the washington post ...
NOT me!
The following morning headlines in the Washington Post read *LEAD MONKEE DEAD.
About 22,500,000 results (0.47 seconds)- GOOGLED
Pages ...
10 - PLUS
https://www.google.com/search... +*LEAD+MONKEE+DEAD.&aq=f &oq=The+following+morning+ headlines+in+the+Washington+Po st+read+*LEAD+MONKEE+DEAD. &aqs=chrome.0.57&sourc eid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#hl=en &q=The+following+morning+h eadlines+in+the+Washington+Pos t+read+*LEAD+MONKEE+DEAD.& nirf=The+following+morning+hea dlines+in+the+Washington+Post+ read+*LEAD+MONKEY+DEAD.&sa =X&ei=BSdAUcKhBpG40gHjgIGI Dg&ved=0CC0Q8BYoAQ&bav =on.2,or.r_qf.&fp=f1120bb6 4cd39480&biw=1440&bih= 809
the Washington post didn't post the racist joke here, YOUR trashy ass did.

And you KNEW it was racist cause your first few words said so..

But it's hilarious that toubtrybto divert this away from you and blame it on a newspaper.

"I bad" YOUR words trashball!
Uncle Tab

United States

#86428 Mar 13, 2013
Times are changing..... Younger folks are taking over from us older people. That's why more and more younger people are voting and why most of them are voting democrat. These old things republicans believe in, racism, sexism, holding workers back and never voting for easing minimum wage, killing unions. Letting any idiot buy a gun and shoot children then say it wasn't the guy it was the person. The gun helped the crazy republicans kill many ppl at one time. Then they say "outlaw lamps, ashtrays, brushes cause you can kill with those too" but when I've asked the idiots how many mass killings have been done with any of those items, they don't say a word. They disappear. Why?? Cause they don't have a leg to stand on

The Republican Party is dieing a slow painful miserable death.

There's no saving you..... And America will be better once that giant TICK sucking the life of America away, the GOP is dead and gone.
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#86429 Mar 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
PAY ATTENTION ...
I KNOW ...!!!
==========
American Lady wrote:
and WHAT ***"you" dwIdioTs
do to me daily ...
with ***"sincerity"*[NOT JOKING]*...??? <<---<<< IS how you SAY it ...!!!
explain THAT!
JOKE ... got it!
IF you can NOT laugh ...
you ARE in BAD shape!
``````````
Sincerity = is the virtue of one who speaks and acts truly about his or her own feelings, thoughts, and desires.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sincerity
ALL "jokes" aside ...
WHAT are you ... 5 ...
My grandson who is very young ...
KNOWS "more" than you ... ;0)
)8~D>
Its a new day,were black, white,Asian,Jew,gentiles and others can sit together and race or religion is not a concern. Do you actually think that black's made the POTUS win? A NO. WE THE PEOPLE MADE HIM WIN. Don't get it twisted,I know racism still exists. your post is a constant reminder. But at the end of the day, I 'm still happy for my President. BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA. MY MAN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beating knox drug court drug tests ! 5 min fyi 22
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min another viewer 148,897
tara 25 min kcb 6
229 silver Chrysler 300 56 min Hot chick 4
ride or die what a joke 1 hr whateverclever 6
Liquor License to locals only 1 hr Kim 13
Three liquor stores in bville 1 hr just me 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages