'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,848)

Showing posts 76,941 - 76,960 of138,306
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ILoveitHereTrait or

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
And you belong in a dumpster with all the other trash.
Adios! Sleep well! Say your prayers! And don't worry, tomorrow when you wake up, you'll still be trash, but Allah will still forgive you.
Trash is your Allah for teaching of molesting young girls, for woman to be submissive to her man, for everyone to be submissive to one pervert. Don't need Allah forgiveness, dumb girl. Your head is a dumpster full of garbage including your trash Allah!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

swu4s wrote:
oddisee i like musslims o why peple have so much hate have no idea/ rand paully is even better but ill settle for mitch bucanan
Any and all religious beliefs should be respected. Unfortunately, not everyone can grasp such a concept.
swu4s

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

well muslims kept there women coverd unlike your daughter
counrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
COPIED from another poster:
I know, I know, I bad!
*A LITTLE WISDOM……………….*
On February 29th of last year Davy Jones, lead singer for the 60’s pop group the Monkeys passed away. The following morning headlines in the Washington Post read *LEAD MONKEE DEAD.*It took the secret service several hours to get Joe Biden to calm down and stop running around the white house yelling,“I’m the President!”
;0)
racist ,hate spreader.

LOVING THE POTUS.#1FAN
respect religion

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

swu4s wrote:
oddisee i like musslims o why peple have so much hate have no idea/ rand paully is even better but ill settle for mitch bucanan
fanatics NO!

Islam teaching is about all other Gods are false, Allah is only God. Teaching their young children to kill infidels, Americans, Jews, Westerners.
Allah = SUBMISSION
21st century, Muslim woman raped, has to be submissive to her man, has no rights, stone to death. In Saudi Arabia is illegal to build churches.

There is so much more. Islam is not peaceful religion. Allah Akbar and kill in the name of God.
Only fanatic will blow himself up in the name of God just to kill you because you're different.
Only fanatic will kill himself and you, because when he gets in Haven, he will join 72 virgins!
American Lady

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Just finished scratching my old cooter.
swu4s

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

walk the strip of gaza and dress muslim/live in horrible places the un dont give 2 shts /helll there waiting for death
CountryDumbGirl

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

counrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
racist ,hate spreader.
LOVING THE POTUS.#1FAN
Does anyone cares that you're #1 FAN- LOVING THE POTUS, kiss his behind, no one cares.
racist , hate spreader? Really, what does it mean? Explain to us. Really! Really!
American Lady

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
I know, I know, I bad!
*A LITTLE WISDOM……………….*
On February 29th of last year Davy Jones, lead singer for the 60’s pop group the Monkeys passed away. The following morning headlines in the Washington Post read *LEAD MONKEE DEAD.*It took the secret service several hours to get Joe Biden to calm down and stop running around the white house yelling,“I’m the President!”
;0)
racist hater.
countrygirl

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text> racist hater.
Really sick obsession with A/L, why? Maybe, because A/L is smart, patriot, loves her country!
"countrygirl" not so bright, desperate, jealous,
racist hater, really DUMB!
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

no obsession with an american psycho.just calling it like it is. you posted the racist post. now go back and read it again. I knew it. why do you care what I think. continue to use my name all you want. I will be known by the love and respect I have for BARACK OBAMA. OUR PRESIDENT OF THESE UNITED STATES. CHOSEN BY THE PEOPLE.read it and weep. LOVING THE POTUS.if you don't know what it means. May I suggest Google.
countrygirl

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

LOVING THE POTUS, FAN #1. Will kiss his azz, because I'm so dumb!
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
I know, I know, I bad!
*A LITTLE WISDOM……………….*
;0)
a yes you are racist.
countrygirl

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
LOVING THE POTUS, FAN #1. Will kiss his azz, because I'm so dumb!
Translation: Loving The 'President Of The United States', fan #1. Will kiss azz, now I know for sure, I'm so dumb!
countrygirl

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>a yes you are racist.
Why am I so nuts about AL? Why am I so obsessed with this nice American Lady?
countrygirl

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>a yes you are racist.
Why am I talking to myself again?
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
I know, I know, I bad!
*A LITTLE WISDOM……………….*
;0)
american psycho spreading doom an gloom,hate lies and racism. 25/7.
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Just finished scratching my old cooter.
how's that working for ya? FUNNY!!!!!!
countrygirl

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
no obsession with an american psycho.just calling it like it is. you posted the racist post. now go back and read it again. I knew it. why do you care what I think. continue to use my name all you want. I will be known by the love and respect I have for BARACK OBAMA. OUR PRESIDENT OF THESE UNITED STATES. CHOSEN BY THE PEOPLE.read it and weep. LOVING THE POTUS.if you don't know what it means. May I suggest Google.
You dumb full of crap ...
Your LOVING POTUS, is the racist, who divided this country, who bows to a Muslim king, who stays in anti American church and listen to that crap for 20 yrs, who apologies for his own country where ever he goes, "FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"! What does that mean, you lunatic? To have respect for president YES, not for this...liar-in-chief! Shut up, you garbage for brain!
I ONLY HAVE RESPECT FOR A PRESIDENT, WHO HAS RESPECT FOR MY COUNTRY!
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumb full of crap ...
Your LOVING POTUS, is the racist, who divided this country, who bows to a Muslim king, who stays in anti American church and listen to that crap for 20 yrs, who apologies for his own country where ever he goes, "FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"! What does that mean, you lunatic? To have respect for president YES, not for this...liar-in-chief! Shut up, you garbage for brain!
I ONLY HAVE RESPECT FOR A PRESIDENT, WHO HAS RESPECT FOR MY COUNTRY!
your ass gonna stroke out. Loving it, and loving the POTUS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 76,941 - 76,960 of138,306
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Would love to have a female to HUG and SNUGGLE ... 11 min gator 5
Chief Deputy Derek Eubanks... (Jan '12) 29 min michelle 916
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr angela 122,516
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 3 hr Boop 918
Who would make a great mayor? 3 hr WTF 74
can u apply for food stamps online 3 hr guss 28
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr sPam 81,188
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 9 hr your screwed 9
•••