'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,841)

Showing posts 76,801 - 76,820 of138,467
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85975
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama doesn't want peace and neither do you because you support him.
Civil war is imminent.
And that is why we have Drones in the US for those that may want to raise up against our freely elected government. FEMA camps are awaiting your kind.
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85976
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
TIES to Kentucky ...
http://www.charliemanson.com/scott.htm
http://www.charliemanson.com/timeline-1800-19...
Born "no name Maddox" in Cincinnati, Ohio, on November 12, 1934, Manson was the illegitimate son of Kathleen Maddox, a 16-year-old prostitute. His surname was derived from one of Kathleen's many lovers, whom she briefly married, but it signified no blood connection. During 1936, Kathleen filed a paternity suit against one "Colonel Scott," of Ashland, Kentucky,
http://mayhem44.tripod.com/mansonbio.html
And what is your point A Loser? That he is your hero or what? Has nothing to do with anything and so like you typical repuke lemmings to keep going to your repukebullshit.com sites for info. You really have nothing to say or any worth. Just babbling like the goat girl baaaaaaaaas. Lemmings at their best. Please continue. More proof why the MAJORITY voted for a second term President. You repukes are some ignorant losers.

DITCH MITCH
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85977
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

42 STUPID Alex Jones PREDICTIONS!: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85978
Mar 11, 2013
 
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
And what is your point A Loser? That he is your hero or what? Has nothing to do with anything and so like you typical repuke lemmings to keep going to your repukebullshit.com sites for info. You really have nothing to say or any worth. Just babbling like the goat girl baaaaaaaaas. Lemmings at their best. Please continue. More proof why the MAJORITY voted for a second term President. You repukes are some ignorant losers.
DITCH MITCH
Justin Amash is a true Republican unlike Rand Paul!
harpocrates

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85979
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

American Lady wrote:
RAISED in Kentucky!
Not many people realize that Charlie was a Kentuckian. Although many biographies list him as being from Cincinnati, Ohio, he was in fact raised by his mother in Ashland, Kentucky and simply happened to have been born in a hospital in nearby Cincinnati.
http://unusualkentucky.blogspot.com/2009/01/c...
ANYthing else ...
LQQk it UP!
Google WORKS great!
)8~D>
FYI

When Charles was five years old, his mother was sent to prison for committing armed robbery, and Charles moved to West Virginia to live with his aunt and uncle. He lived a rather normal life while he was in West Virginia; his aunt and uncle were religious and very “straight” compared to Charles’ mother. When Charles’ mother had served her sentence, she reclaimed him. By the age of 13, Charles had committed his first armed robbery, and he was sent to a boys’ school in Indiana, where he claimed he was repeatedly beaten and raped.

http://library.thinkquest.org/04oct/00803/Man...
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85980
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
TIES to Kentucky ...
http://www.charliemanson.com/scott.htm
http://www.charliemanson.com/timeline-1800-19...
Born "no name Maddox" in Cincinnati, Ohio, on November 12, 1934, Manson was the illegitimate son of Kathleen Maddox, a 16-year-old prostitute. His surname was derived from one of Kathleen's many lovers, whom she briefly married, but it signified no blood connection. During 1936, Kathleen filed a paternity suit against one "Colonel Scott," of Ashland, Kentucky,
http://mayhem44.tripod.com/mansonbio.html
Leave it to a repuke A Loser to know the life and times of a Mass Murderer and demented lunatic. I guess birds of a feather......

Good job lemming...that is more your speed. You obviously know more about him than Ashley Judd, maybe you can nominate him for the repukes, sounds like something you lunatics would do. Keep babbbling though. Nothing but a bunch of irrelevant bullshit. Your speciality.

DITCH MITCH
obamatized

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85981
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

mitch is like country music hes here to stay why would anybody vote for another obama asslicker like ashley dudd, why, only an idiot would even consider that little twerp
obamatized

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85982
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

we dont have a president and havent had one since george w bush left my white house
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85983
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally I'd like to see her run and win just so I could come back here and poke fun at the crazies for weeks. Always a good time.
Liars! Prove it!!(lol)
I have no doubt she will win, and all of the crazy republicans know it too.... That's why they're feeling out over it.

And yes, the liar, prove it thing is from someone who's beaten and can't win.
obamatized

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85984
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

the only chance ashley dudd has is, if hell freezes over on election day, besides shes a resident of tn, in fact she represented tn at the obozo convention in 2012 check it out for yourself
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85985
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave it to a repuke A Loser to know the life and times of a Mass Murderer and demented lunatic. I guess birds of a feather......
Good job lemming...that is more your speed. You obviously know more about him than Ashley Judd, maybe you can nominate him for the repukes, sounds like something you lunatics would do. Keep babbbling though. Nothing but a bunch of irrelevant bullshit. Your speciality.
DITCH MITCH
Your comment here is absolutely DUMB.........!

DITCH ASHLEY DUDD..........

What is so wrong to know life of Chales Manson and to understand maniac and a monster .....?

Get a life dude..........
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85987
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

obamatized wrote:
mitch is like country music hes here to stay why would anybody vote for another obama asslicker like ashley dudd, why, only an idiot would even consider that little twerp
Mitch McConnell voted for the Indefinite Detention of American Citizens and others without trial as part of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 and 2013 as well!
obamatized

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85988
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

what has ashley dudd done to make life better for anybody but ashley dudd, not a freaking thing, as far as mitch voting for whatever the hell it is you are talking about, i doubt you know where you crapped last you ignerent dipweed
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85989
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic loser, every Dem on here has proven it to you repukes over and over. Reality is not your forte' is it dumbass. You people are a bunch of faux box lemming tools. You post earlier about the party for the First Lady NEXT year like no one has ever celebrated Birthdays and holidays in the White House. Then you only take out a partial statement like you repukes learn so well on beck/hannity/rush etc faux box pundits when the article you sited clearly stated they would pay for their own entertainment since it was not a official party. You repuke, are as ignorant as that goat girl and A Loser.
Sunday, March 10, 2013
Adele and Beyoncé to Perform at FLOTUS' Birthday Party: What Sequester?
Adele, at least is waiving her fee. No word yet on Beyoncé.
http://proof-proofpositive.blogspot.com/2013/...
The Obamas will pay Adele’s expenses as it’s a private party, not a State one.”
Get YOUR facts straight LIAR. Why don't you get REAL!!!! You 3 pathetic lemmings aren't really worth the response. You are all so ignorant. But keep it up. Your every posts proves it hourly. Can't help get enough Dems elected for me. Carry on lemming.
DITCH MITCH
It's f'n hilarious you bring this up. You are correct, Reality is NOT too bright. And it's funny that he gets so pissed off when someone just asks them for fax and what happens?? Uneducated unstable republican goes apeshit and starts typing liar and prove it as he lies as you just pointed out.

I kinda feel sorry for these idiots... How will they survive in the world when they have to move out of Moms basement??

Anyway.... Gotta make sure they stay here and keep posting dumbshit.... Look how well it's worked the last 2 elections and they are WAY too stupid to catch on.

Great job on proving to the kid how its done btw!! Lol
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85990
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comment here is absolutely DUMB.........!
DITCH ASHLEY DUDD..........
What is so wrong to know life of Chales Manson and to understand maniac and a monster .....?
Get a life dude..........
Charles Manson is running for what office??

Charles Manson has what to do with Ashley Judd??

Get a life idiot!! Apples and Oranges.

Why are republicans SO unstable
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85991
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Why is a muslim terrorist sitting in New York with a court appointed lawyer, rights have been mirandized, food and shelter, etc.?

What happen to "We will use drones to nuke any American abetting a terrorist" without a court trial, jury or sentence?

Why not nuke the "REAL" terrorist?

Why keep paying for terrorist in Guantanamo Bay, just nuke them with the Drones?

Why is Hasan given every rights and more but his victims have been denied their rights to certain benefits. American tax payers are still paying Hasan a monthly paycheck and medical bills. Why not nuke him....he is an American aiding and abetting the terrorist?

...and then we have the walking dead who will scratch their heads and wonder "what are they talking about."

It is so hard to deal with the "walking dead" in America. They have infiltrated the government, the schools, the work places, etc. just like the movie "walking dead" it has come to fruition.

GOD have mercy on your believers.
obamatized

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85992
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

the only thing you have proven tab is what a freaking stoopid moron you truely are
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85993
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It's f'n hilarious you bring this up. You are correct, Reality is NOT too bright. And it's funny that he gets so pissed off when someone just asks them for fax and what happens?? Uneducated unstable republican goes apeshit and starts typing liar and prove it as he lies as you just pointed out.
I kinda feel sorry for these idiots... How will they survive in the world when they have to move out of Moms basement??
Anyway.... Gotta make sure they stay here and keep posting dumbshit.... Look how well it's worked the last 2 elections and they are WAY too stupid to catch on.
Great job on proving to the kid how its done btw!! Lol
You without a brain have just endorsed yourself with this comment:
"starts typing liar and prove it," this is just EXACTLY what you ignorant beings do.

I am just mocking you.

Talking about stupid.

lol and enjoying myself.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85994
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama doesn't want peace and neither do you because you support him.
Civil war is imminent.
Gloom and Doom

Fear

Charles Manson

This is just fun to watch you idiots implode.

And I'm not lying and YOU are proving it!

:-D
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85995
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comment here is absolutely DUMB.........!
DITCH ASHLEY DUDD..........
What is so wrong to know life of Chales Manson and to understand maniac and a monster .....?
Get a life dude..........
Take your own advice zombie, I have a life, a good one, and don't have time to troll political sites 24/7. I can totally understand you repukes fascination with a maniac and a monster. Gloom and doom IS your dark little world. All your comments are DUMB/Ignorant and you and all your socks are just a joke to most of us. Keep us entertained by all means.

I love it that you worry Ashley will take out the useless turtle man. It is nothing but entertainment for me. I live in the real world...2013, moving FORWARD. You keep going BACK to your teaparty era. We will just leave you behind. Carry on Lemming.

I have better things to do than play with you little girls and your imaginary friends. Do keep us entertained with your nonsense and repukebullshit.com fantasies. You are hilarious. Sore losers

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 76,801 - 76,820 of138,467
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 29 min blahblah123 917
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 30 min blahblah123 25,960
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 31 min blahblah123 16,060
crrreeep 51 min p-r-o-s-t-i-t-u-t-e-s 1
Rex Gray 1 hr pray not 6
Who remembers Mary Francis (Jan '13) 1 hr lucky guess 23
Barbourville subway (Sep '12) 1 hr bugsy 53
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 5 hr vote 15
•••

Freeze Warning for Knox County was issued at April 16 at 5:55PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••