'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 232856 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#86073 Mar 11, 2013
dumchit :)
countrygirlILove itHere

United States

#86074 Mar 11, 2013
counrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> it's an american psycho. needs to get up and do some cardio, on this site
25/7,
bet that ass is flat wide and stinking. nasty.american lady, get the f&%$ out of here.
Lousy twins, talking to each other, hahaha...this is really, really funny..., licking Obama's stinking azz!

...get the f&%$ out of here both of you...!
counrygirl

Dunmor, KY

#86075 Mar 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
COPIED from another poster:
I know, I know, I bad!
*A LITTLE WISDOM……………….*
On February 29th of last year Davy Jones, lead singer for the 60’s pop group the Monkeys passed away. The following morning headlines in the Washington Post read *LEAD MONKEE DEAD.*It took the secret service several hours to get Joe Biden to calm down and stop running around the white house yelling,“I’m the President!”
;0)
See american psycho, this remark confirms everything I knew from day one,this ain't about who he is. It's the color of his skin. keep them talking, they will finally reveal how they really feel.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#86076 Mar 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
SENATOR QUESTIONS HOLDER ABOUT KATRINA GUNS
Asks whether AR-15 would be better defense than shotgun
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/senator-questions-...
White trash.
counrygirl

Dunmor, KY

#86077 Mar 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
I know, I know, I bad!
*A LITTLE WISDOM……………….*
On February 29th of last year Davy Jones, lead singer for the 60’s pop group the Monkeys passed away. The following morning headlines in the Washington Post read *LEAD MONKEE DEAD.*It took the secret service several hours to get Joe Biden to calm down and stop running around the white house yelling,“I’m the President!”
;0)
HATER AND RACIST.
Ron Paul Republican 2016

United States

#86078 Mar 11, 2013
countrygirlILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Lousy twins, talking to each other, hahaha...this is really, really funny..., licking Obama's stinking azz!
...get the f&%$ out of here both of you...!
Another impersonator!
counrygirl

Dunmor, KY

#86079 Mar 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
I know, I know, I bad!
*A LITTLE WISDOM……………….*
;0)
I knew it.

Location hidden

#86082 Mar 11, 2013
counrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> it's an american psycho. needs to get up and do some cardio, on this site
25/7,
bet that ass is flat wide and stinking. nasty.american lady, get the f&%$ out of here.
Oh trust me, I'm well aware. Pork rinds and cigarettes are her faves. White trash.

Location hidden

#86083 Mar 11, 2013
counrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
See american psycho, this remark confirms everything I knew from day one,this ain't about who he is. It's the color of his skin. keep them talking, they will finally reveal how they really feel.
Amen sister.

Location hidden

#86084 Mar 11, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another impersonator!
It never stops. Doesn't matter, they're all the American Trash bag anyway.
CountryDumbGirl

United States

#86085 Mar 11, 2013
counrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Really...where did she says anything about "color of his skin"? You're not so smart to know anything, otherwise you would know that 95% of blacks voted "for the color of his skin" YOU psycho,
H~~~~Y~~~~P~~~~O~~~~C~~~~R~~~~ I~~~~T~~~~E
Jay

Springville, TN

#86087 Mar 11, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh trust me, I'm well aware. Pork rinds and cigarettes are her faves. White trash.

Trust you?!!! LMAO!!! When hell freezes over! Oh that's right Muslim's don't believe in hell do they. They're only good for scumming up a topix board.

Why don't you STHU and go save your beloved Pakistan? Nobody else will.

White trash? What would you know lowlife mouthpiece?!!

LOL!!!!
ILoveitHereTrait or

United States

#86088 Mar 11, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
It never stops. Doesn't matter, they're all the American Trash bag anyway.
We should use American Trash bags to throw GARBAGE like you out of the country!

Location hidden

#86089 Mar 11, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust you?!!! LMAO!!! When hell freezes over! Oh that's right Muslim's don't believe in hell do they. They're only good for scumming up a topix board.
Why don't you STHU and go save your beloved Pakistan? Nobody else will.
White trash? What would you know, lowlife mouthpiece?!!
LOL!!!!
Bitch please. Go find a freeway and play on it. Captain Save a Junkie.
Jay

Springville, TN

#86090 Mar 11, 2013
ILoveitHereTraitor wrote:
<quoted text>
We should use American Trash bags to throw GARBAGE like you out of the country!

She comes on here wearing her burka praising Allah, asking the world to save Pakistan. But if I could I would tell Allah it was so peaceful when this wench was gone. Please take her away!

Of course Allah won't listen to me because he is a fake profit from nowhere and doesn't exist - so I guess we're stuck with the little scum bag!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#86091 Mar 11, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm having "pork" t-loin ...
for dinner tomorrow ...

Got it "crock potting" now ...

s-l-o-w
cooking ....

;0)

Tender ...
ILoveitHereTrait or

United States

#86092 Mar 11, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitch please. Go find a freeway and play on it. Captain Save a Junkie.
Bitch please. We can all collect money to pay for you one way ticket to Pakistan so you can play with your fellow terrorists. Don't forget to tell them, "ILoveitHere"!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#86093 Mar 11, 2013
D.C. shooting
Full story: The Washington Post
Police are investigating an overnight shooting on a busy D.C. street corner that left as many as 11 people wounded, one of them seriously, authorities said.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TV9Q9UCP5S1ASQ1...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#86094 Mar 11, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
She comes on here wearing her burka praising Allah, asking the world to save Pakistan. But if I could I would tell Allah it was so peaceful when this wench was gone. Please take her away!
Of course Allah won't listen to me because he is a fake profit from nowhere and doesn't exist - so I guess we're stuck with the little scum bag!!!
GREAT :)

I remember the snopes thing you are talking about, but I can't find it ...
So I put that to remind people of their 'fact' checking "source" ...
libTARDED ALL the way ...
they EAT it up ...

;0)
ILoveitHereTrait or

United States

#86095 Mar 11, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
She can visit Allah when she go back to Pakistan. 71 virgin and she would be 72. Maybe she is to old for Allah! He likes them very young!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harassment 1 hr bvillain 4
What's best place to get front end alignment? (Mar '13) 2 hr Cedrick 29
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr CriminalsForever 149,625
Where can you get non-ethonal gas around B'ville? 4 hr truth 6
Anyone seen Kilgore fight ? 7 hr Shanal Phisten 70
Jill's job 8 hr Roads 8
Judge hall supports Kilgore 25e sign 12 hr Sebastian Holmes 17
Wreck!! 19 hr Rumpleforskin 8

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages