'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 252737 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

harpocrates

Morehead, KY

#86022 Mar 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
IDIOTS like "you" should NOT be allowed on topix!
you really should consider some temperance.
Worse

United States

#86023 Mar 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
IDIOTS like "you" should NOT be allowed on topix!
I'm a guy, ergo, I SHOULD be here. You should be doing something more domestic.
Ron Paul Republican 2016

United States

#86024 Mar 11, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Shows who, you liberals really are! Very 'intelligent' response, YOU TROLL!
Another Rand Paul supporter!
Worse

United States

#86025 Mar 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like the true racist, sexist, liberal POS you are! Are you a senile Harry wannabe or a Nutsy Poloosie wannabe? Both of those nutjobs only want their opinions to count.
13% drop in the polls for your boys approval rating. What's the matter worse? All you liberal nutjobs couldn't come up with a good enough excuse for Obama's lies to even convince your own side that he is right?
Let the implosion continue! We all have front row seats, the best in the HOUSE, we paid enough for those seats in the last 4 years, so we deserve front row and center to watch the liberal thieves turn on each other. lol It's fun watching we the people pour the political salt on you moron slugs.
Rage on, window licker!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

United States

#86026 Mar 11, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Shows who, you liberals really are! Very 'intelligent' response, YOU TROLL!
Rand Paul will NOT win at all without all of the Ron Paul supporters out there at all! He will lose to Steve Beshear and others for a good reason! Third Party Candidates and others as well!

Dennis Kucinich (Democratic Party Write In Candidate)

Ron Paul (Republican Party Write In Candidate)

Mike Gravel (Libertarian Party Write In Candidate)

Bill Still (Libertarian Party Write In Candidate)

Bob Barr (Libertarian Party Write In Candidate)

Gary Johnson (Libertarian Party)

Chuck Baldwin (Constitution Party Write In Candidate)

Virgil Goode (Constitution Party Write In Candidate)

David Lory VanDerBeek (Constitution Party)

Jesse Ventura (Independent Party)
Uncle Tab

United States

#86027 Mar 11, 2013
Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitter much?
They're all doom and gloom and negative.

They have very high rates if suicide.
Ron Paul Republican 2016

United States

#86028 Mar 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like the true racist, sexist, liberal POS you are! Are you a senile Harry wannabe or a Nutsy Poloosie wannabe? Both of those nutjobs only want their opinions to count.
13% drop in the polls for your boys approval rating. What's the matter worse? All you liberal nutjobs couldn't come up with a good enough excuse for Obama's lies to even convince your own side that he is right?
Let the implosion continue! We all have front row seats, the best in the HOUSE, we paid enough for those seats in the last 4 years, so we deserve front row and center to watch the liberal thieves turn on each other. lol It's fun watching we the people pour the political salt on you moron slugs.
Another impersonator!
wtf

Edmonton, KY

#86029 Mar 11, 2013
Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitter much?
Oh come on! That's Obama's answer to every thing...bring in the Hollywood ho's. The dems are hoping that the KY basketball fans will vote for her because she is a fan of the Wildcats too. lol Those fans and plenty of other Kentucky citizens have been hurt because of Obama's failed policies in the last four years and Assley Judd doesn't care anything about that. All she cares about is being an Obama girl and getting some publicity because she hasn't done any movies an awhile. She gets paid to lie and pretend and make you believe things are one way when they are actually another way. lol She would fit right in with the Obama posse on the Hill.

Remember the geek comedienne/television guy that Minnesota elected because he was Hollywood royalty at the time (according to some lame democrats)? Minnesota has been trying to live that mistake down for years now. He made a fool out of them. Assley will be so far out of her league it would almost be like watching a comedy if she was elected even dog catcher in Ky.

Damn, listen...shhhh...it's the democrats scraping the bottom of their barrel...scrape, scrape, scrape! LMMFAO!

Who is next on the list when Assley fails? That Beiber chic or that Maddow guy? Too effin funny!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#86030 Mar 11, 2013
Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a guy, ergo, I SHOULD be here. You should be doing something more domestic.
like what ... sitting around "knitting" you a scarf!

ha ha ha ...

MY "truthful VOICE" is being HEARD!

... and you can tell ...

that's why u r SO scared!
Uncle Tab

United States

#86031 Mar 11, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another impersonator!
Glasgow Sybil is not any different from the other doom and gloomers fear mongers.

This Ashley Judd things killing them.

And there's still no confirmation she's gonna run yet. Hope she does. Republicans would be swallowing 22L's left and right! Lol
wtf

Edmonton, KY

#86032 Mar 11, 2013
Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Rage on, window licker!
You can't handle the truth and you definitely can't answer posts! Rage on window licker? You get your material (answers) from that guy on MSNBC that claims he gets a trickle down his leg talking about Obama? And you aren't a man. You are a sisterboy. Be loud and proud! lol
Worse

United States

#86033 Mar 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on! That's Obama's answer to every thing...bring in the Hollywood ho's. The dems are hoping that the KY basketball fans will vote for her because she is a fan of the Wildcats too. lol Those fans and plenty of other Kentucky citizens have been hurt because of Obama's failed policies in the last four years and Assley Judd doesn't care anything about that. All she cares about is being an Obama girl and getting some publicity because she hasn't done any movies an awhile. She gets paid to lie and pretend and make you believe things are one way when they are actually another way. lol She would fit right in with the Obama posse on the Hill.
Remember the geek comedienne/television guy that Minnesota elected because he was Hollywood royalty at the time (according to some lame democrats)? Minnesota has been trying to live that mistake down for years now. He made a fool out of them. Assley will be so far out of her league it would almost be like watching a comedy if she was elected even dog catcher in Ky.
Damn, listen...shhhh...it's the democrats scraping the bottom of their barrel...scrape, scrape, scrape! LMMFAO!
Who is next on the list when Assley fails? That Beiber chic or that Maddow guy? Too effin funny!
You do remember Sarah palin, don't you? You're just another washed up has been mercenary
OZombies

United States

#86034 Mar 11, 2013
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/03/40722-pure-go...

HYSTERICAL : Jimmy Kimmel asks people about Obama pardoning the Sequester --
Sending it to Portugal ...
This is LOW INFORMATION VOTERS...voted for Obama. Should we laugh or cry...
At least one black woman was honest..."I voted for Obama because he is black"!
Worse

United States

#86035 Mar 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
like what ... sitting around "knitting" you a scarf!
ha ha ha ...
MY "truthful VOICE" is being HEARD!
... and you can tell ...
that's why u r SO scared!
Please knit me some booties, so I can fearfully tremble. The only thing scary about your voice is the whiskey rasp that accompanies it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#86036 Mar 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Glasgow Sybil is not any different from the other doom and gloomers fear mongers.
This Ashley Judd things killing them.
And there's still no confirmation she's gonna run yet. Hope she does. Republicans would be swallowing 22L's left and right! Lol
" ... would be swallowing 22L's left and right ... "

NOT before you libTARDS DO ...
crying "woe IS me"

when the economy TANKS ...
It's WELL on its WAY!

We've been in a RECESSION ...
WE are headed for a DEPRESSION!

lQQk it UP!

NOT doing your research for "you" ...
I/WE've been WARNING you !!!
"you" wouldn't LISTEN!

SUFFER in your OWN pain causing agony!
Worse

United States

#86037 Mar 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't handle the truth and you definitely can't answer posts! Rage on window licker? You get your material (answers) from that guy on MSNBC that claims he gets a trickle down his leg talking about Obama? And you aren't a man. You are a sisterboy. Be loud and proud! lol
The only time I'm loud is when I'm blasting one off on your ugly mother's back. Semper fi!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#86038 Mar 11, 2013
Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Please knit me some booties, so I can fearfully tremble. The only thing scary about your voice is the whiskey rasp that accompanies it.
I guess that's WHAT they said about Paul Revere!

you dumchit!
Uncle Tab

United States

#86039 Mar 11, 2013
Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Please knit me some booties, so I can fearfully tremble. The only thing scary about your voice is the whiskey rasp that accompanies it.
Don't forget the generic Menthol 100's!

:-D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#86040 Mar 11, 2013
OZombies wrote:
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/0 3/40722-pure-gold-jimmy-kimmel -asks-people-about-obama-pardo ning-the-sequester-sending-it- to-portugal/
HYSTERICAL : Jimmy Kimmel asks people about Obama pardoning the Sequester --
Sending it to Portugal ...
This is LOW INFORMATION VOTERS...voted for Obama. Should we laugh or cry...
At least one black woman was honest..."I voted for Obama because he is black"!
I saw THAT ...
WE are in a heap of trouble!

Pravda, a Russian newspaper, SAID the 0 was "elected" by an ILLITERATE society ...

IT WAS RIGHT!

:(
Uncle Tab

United States

#86041 Mar 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
" ... would be swallowing 22L's left and right ... "
NOT before you libTARDS DO ...
crying "woe IS me"
when the economy TANKS ...
It's WELL on its WAY!
We've been in a RECESSION ...
WE are headed for a DEPRESSION!
lQQk it UP!
NOT doing your research for "you" ...
I/WE've been WARNING you !!!
"you" wouldn't LISTEN!
SUFFER in your OWN pain causing agony!
Better tell Wall Street.

They need to stop setting those records.

Maybe you can compare them to Charlie Manson unstable crackhead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knox County woman 27 min daily 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min ChromiuMan 156,423
Hail trump 1 hr Hahaha 8
snowman hunt 2 hr From barbourville 13
Big boom 2 hr Fred 5
Knox Street Liquor 2 hr daily 10
Grays Pallet Store Drug Dealing ? 5 hr fred 5

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages