'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 190559 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Reality

Frankfort, KY

#85993 Mar 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It's f'n hilarious you bring this up. You are correct, Reality is NOT too bright. And it's funny that he gets so pissed off when someone just asks them for fax and what happens?? Uneducated unstable republican goes apeshit and starts typing liar and prove it as he lies as you just pointed out.
I kinda feel sorry for these idiots... How will they survive in the world when they have to move out of Moms basement??
Anyway.... Gotta make sure they stay here and keep posting dumbshit.... Look how well it's worked the last 2 elections and they are WAY too stupid to catch on.
Great job on proving to the kid how its done btw!! Lol
You without a brain have just endorsed yourself with this comment:
"starts typing liar and prove it," this is just EXACTLY what you ignorant beings do.

I am just mocking you.

Talking about stupid.

lol and enjoying myself.
Uncle Tab

United States

#85994 Mar 11, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama doesn't want peace and neither do you because you support him.
Civil war is imminent.
Gloom and Doom

Fear

Charles Manson

This is just fun to watch you idiots implode.

And I'm not lying and YOU are proving it!

:-D
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#85995 Mar 11, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comment here is absolutely DUMB.........!
DITCH ASHLEY DUDD..........
What is so wrong to know life of Chales Manson and to understand maniac and a monster .....?
Get a life dude..........
Take your own advice zombie, I have a life, a good one, and don't have time to troll political sites 24/7. I can totally understand you repukes fascination with a maniac and a monster. Gloom and doom IS your dark little world. All your comments are DUMB/Ignorant and you and all your socks are just a joke to most of us. Keep us entertained by all means.

I love it that you worry Ashley will take out the useless turtle man. It is nothing but entertainment for me. I live in the real world...2013, moving FORWARD. You keep going BACK to your teaparty era. We will just leave you behind. Carry on Lemming.

I have better things to do than play with you little girls and your imaginary friends. Do keep us entertained with your nonsense and repukebullshit.com fantasies. You are hilarious. Sore losers

DITCH MITCH
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sun Valley, NV

#85996 Mar 11, 2013
Reality wrote:
Why is a muslim terrorist sitting in New York with a court appointed lawyer, rights have been mirandized, food and shelter, etc.?
What happen to "We will use drones to nuke any American abetting a terrorist" without a court trial, jury or sentence?
Why not nuke the "REAL" terrorist?
Why keep paying for terrorist in Guantanamo Bay, just nuke them with the Drones?
Why is Hasan given every rights and more but his victims have been denied their rights to certain benefits. American tax payers are still paying Hasan a monthly paycheck and medical bills. Why not nuke him....he is an American aiding and abetting the terrorist?
...and then we have the walking dead who will scratch their heads and wonder "what are they talking about."
It is so hard to deal with the "walking dead" in America. They have infiltrated the government, the schools, the work places, etc. just like the movie "walking dead" it has come to fruition.
GOD have mercy on your believers.
He has a right to habeas corpus! Denying a rights to habeas corpus is a human rights violation!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#85997 Mar 11, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
<quoted text>FYI
When Charles was five years old, his mother was sent to prison for committing armed robbery, and Charles moved to West Virginia to live with his aunt and uncle. He lived a rather normal life while he was in West Virginia; his aunt and uncle were religious and very “straight” compared to Charles’ mother. When Charles’ mother had served her sentence, she reclaimed him. By the age of 13, Charles had committed his first armed robbery, and he was sent to a boys’ school in Indiana, where he claimed he was repeatedly beaten and raped.
http://library.thinkquest.org/04oct/00803/Man...
EVIL "still" lives in Kentucky ...

"I" am NOT saying she HAS the same PRINCIPLES as "cm" ...
I'm saying he has as much political persuasion as far as "experience" in politics as she does!

He is FROM Kentucky ... I do NOT want "him"!
SHE'S FROM Kentucky ... "I" do NOT want her!

"ONLY" "comparison" ...

THIS IS the "way" of "you" libTARDS to MAKE a mountain OUT of a MOLEHILL of something I "innocently" SAID!

``````````
Early life of Charles Manson

Charles Milles Maddox was born at Cincinnati General Hospital in Cincinnati, Ohio, on November 12, 1934 to a 16-year-old unwed girl named Kathleen Maddox visiting from Catlettsburg, KY at the time.

Many hardened criminals blame their crimes on their parents, but few have as clear a case as Charles Manson. His mother was an alcoholic prostitute who sold him for a pitcher of beer. In and out of reform school as a youngster, he had an IQ of 109 and became a kind of institutional politician and manipulator by age 19. Charles Manson spent much of his childhood around Ashland, Kentucky and West Virginia where he was passed from relative to relative due to his lack of parents. He was once member of an outlaw motorcycle club at Huntington, WV.

http://www.serialkillercalendar.com/Brief-Bio...

YEP ... evil is SEEN ALL over this board!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#85998 Mar 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Gloom and Doom
Fear
Charles Manson
This is just fun to watch you idiots implode.
And I'm not lying and YOU are proving it!
:-D
Go Rand Paul
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sun Valley, NV

#85999 Mar 11, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
"starts typing liar and prove it," this is just EXACTLY what you ignorant beings do.
I am just mocking you.
Talking about stupid.
lol and enjoying myself.
The American people are voting for Ron Paul NOT Rand Paul at all!
Uncle Tab

United States

#86000 Mar 11, 2013
obamatized wrote:
the only thing you have proven tab is what a freaking stoopid moron you truely are
I'm not the one comparing a crazy idiot serving a life sentence for murder to an actress who's never committed a crime.

This is why you're stupid.

Rightwingwhackadoo!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#86001 Mar 11, 2013
So, how can Bloomberg be for a woman's right to abort a baby, but not for a person's right to get fat by drinking big sugary drinks?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#86002 Mar 11, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your own advice zombie, I have a life, a good one, and don't have time to troll political sites 24/7. I can totally understand you repukes fascination with a maniac and a monster. Gloom and doom IS your dark little world. All your comments are DUMB/Ignorant and you and all your socks are just a joke to most of us. Keep us entertained by all means.
I love it that you worry Ashley will take out the useless turtle man. It is nothing but entertainment for me. I live in the real world...2013, moving FORWARD. You keep going BACK to your teaparty era. We will just leave you behind. Carry on Lemming.
I have better things to do than play with you little girls and your imaginary friends. Do keep us entertained with your nonsense and repukebullshit.com fantasies. You are hilarious. Sore losers
DITCH MITCH
Ashley Judd, whether she wins or not, will do her ownself in.

Believe me, she is going thru a Divorce and watching her throughout her limelife of stardom, she will break and hard.

They don't do failure very good, either become addicts to drugs or sex, have alcohol problems, mental problems, shoplifters, another Lindsey Lohan, etc.

I have no doubt about this....no doubt.

The bigger they are, the harder they fall.
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sun Valley, NV

#86003 Mar 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Charles Manson is running for what office??
Charles Manson has what to do with Ashley Judd??
Get a life idiot!! Apples and Oranges.
Why are republicans SO unstable
The Republicans are so desperate all the time!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sun Valley, NV

#86004 Mar 11, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Go Rand Paul
F*ck Rand Paul!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#86005 Mar 11, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
He has a right to habeas corpus! Denying a rights to habeas corpus is a human rights violation!
duh, so do Americans.

You are a flake.

lol and loving it.
Uncle Tab

United States

#86006 Mar 11, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I am just mocking you.
Talking about stupid.
lol and enjoying myself.
Try as much as you want to make everyone think this is some kind of win for you

Everyone saw you lie and I asked you to prove it and you couldn't.

Don't go off crying. Be a man and stand up and admit you were caught.

No news to act like you're 2 years old and throw a fit like a bitch.

But thanks for proving me right.... Again.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#86007 Mar 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one comparing a crazy idiot serving a life sentence for murder to an actress who's never committed a crime.
This is why you're stupid.
Rightwingwhackadoo!
REFER TO Post #89557 ...
"you evil DUMCHIT"
American Lady

Danville, KY

#86008 Mar 11, 2013
Reality wrote:
Why is a muslim terrorist sitting in New York with a court appointed lawyer, rights have been mirandized, food and shelter, etc.?
What happen to "We will use drones to nuke any American abetting a terrorist" without a court trial, jury or sentence?
Why not nuke the "REAL" terrorist?
Why keep paying for terrorist in Guantanamo Bay, just nuke them with the Drones?
Why is Hasan given every rights and more but his victims have been denied their rights to certain benefits. American tax payers are still paying Hasan a monthly paycheck and medical bills. Why not nuke him....he is an American aiding and abetting the terrorist?
...and then we have the walking dead who will scratch their heads and wonder "what are they talking about."
It is so hard to deal with the "walking dead" in America. They have infiltrated the government, the schools, the work places, etc. just like the movie "walking dead" it has come to fruition.
GOD have mercy on your believers.
EXACTLY ...!!!!!!!

and ... WHY was John Brennan sworn IN with a Constitution that DID NOT have the "Bill of Rights" written into IT ... YET!!!!...???

`````

Brennan Sworn In On Constitution Without Bill of Rights
http://news.firedoglake.com/2013/03/08/brenna...
[a favored libTARD site]

The symbolism of Brennan being sworn in with hand on Constitution without Bill of Rights
http://www.activistpost.com/2013/03/the-symbo...
harpocrates

Winchester, KY

#86009 Mar 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
EVIL "still" lives in Kentucky ...
"I" am NOT saying she HAS the same PRINCIPLES as "cm" ...
I'm saying he has as much political persuasion as far as "experience" in politics as she does!
He is FROM Kentucky ... I do NOT want "him"!
SHE'S FROM Kentucky ... "I" do NOT want her!
"ONLY" "comparison" ...
THIS IS the "way" of "you" libTARDS to MAKE a mountain OUT of a MOLEHILL of something I "innocently" SAID!
``````````
Early life of Charles Manson
Charles Milles Maddox was born at Cincinnati General Hospital in Cincinnati, Ohio, on November 12, 1934 to a 16-year-old unwed girl named Kathleen Maddox visiting from Catlettsburg, KY at the time.
Many hardened criminals blame their crimes on their parents, but few have as clear a case as Charles Manson. His mother was an alcoholic prostitute who sold him for a pitcher of beer. In and out of reform school as a youngster, he had an IQ of 109 and became a kind of institutional politician and manipulator by age 19. Charles Manson spent much of his childhood around Ashland, Kentucky and West Virginia where he was passed from relative to relative due to his lack of parents. He was once member of an outlaw motorcycle club at Huntington, WV.
http://www.serialkillercalendar.com/Brief-Bio...
YEP ... evil is SEEN ALL over this board!
Charles Manson spent much of his childhood around Ashland, Kentucky and West Virginia where he was passed from relative to relative due to his lack of parents. He was once member of an outlaw motorcycle club at Huntington, WV.

From then on his continuous scrapes with the law landed him in prison. His record there described Manson as having "a tremendous drive to call attention to himself."

Manson attended Walnut Hills High School as a child.

Walnut Hills High is in Cincinnati, OH

http://www.walnuthillseagles.com/index.asp
American Lady

Danville, KY

#86010 Mar 11, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
<quoted text>
Charles Manson spent much of his childhood around Ashland, Kentucky and West Virginia where he was passed from relative to relative due to his lack of parents. He was once member of an outlaw motorcycle club at Huntington, WV.
From then on his continuous scrapes with the law landed him in prison. His record there described Manson as having "a tremendous drive to call attention to himself."
Manson attended Walnut Hills High School as a child.
Walnut Hills High is in Cincinnati, OH
http://www.walnuthillseagles.com/index.asp
REFER TO Post #89557 ...
"you evil DUMCHIT"
OZombies

United States

#86011 Mar 11, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
DITCH MITCH
Again, your comment is very DUMB! You're obsessed with Republicans ..........

To you, one side is evil, the other is doing everything right? One side care for people, the other doesn't? Very childish! They're all politicians!

Grow up!
Worse

United States

#86012 Mar 11, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Go Rand Paul
Women shouldn't be allowed on Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what happened in dog town 14 min idk 10
Jeremy Smith seriously 28 min John 7
Concerning the Confederate F 51 min Lol 11
Casey and Barry 1 hr lol 4
Anybody know David Allen smith? (Jul '13) 1 hr David Allen Smith 131
Black guy called Peanut UC COLLEGE 1 hr lol 5
harley smith in jail 1 hr good 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages