'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 253484 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

sheepletards go baaaaaaa

East Lansing, MI

#85828 Mar 10, 2013
justfacts wrote:
<quoted text>Defned what? Pakistani has what to do with Obama you dumbass?
absolutely nothing, oblamer has absolutely nothing to do with funding the mooslum brotherhood, with sending fighter jets to the mooslum brotherhood, with cutting FAA, military here in the U.S., but sending money and arms to syrian rebels,

you are right, absolutely nothing to do with it,

baaaaaaaaaaaaa, retard
sheepletards go baaaaaaa

East Lansing, MI

#85829 Mar 10, 2013
Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Because your bleating certainly does break us down. Obama is in the White House. Noone has to defend him. He's more Teflon than gotti. All we have to do is sit and watch republicunts and independouches squirm and cry for a few years.
you sodolibs are already broke down, you are just keeping up the act until the next curtain call, baaaaaaaaa, you got nothin, you are nothin, you know it, the rest of the world knows it, the rest of the world is laughing at oblamer,(but lets keep it a secret amongst ourselfs) baaaaaaaaaa
sheepletards go baaaaaaa

East Lansing, MI

#85830 Mar 10, 2013
absolutely nothing to do with oblamer and radical islam, baaaaaaaaa

Karzai accuses U.S. and Taliban of conspiring to keep troops in Afghanistan

KABUL —Afghan President Hamid Karzai ratcheted up his criticism of the United States on Sunday, marring a debut visit by the new U.S. defense secretary, Chuck Hagel, and highlighting tensions that could undermine Washington's strategy to wind down the unpopular war.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/10...
sheepletards go baaaaaaaa

East Lansing, MI

#85832 Mar 10, 2013
oblamer making great decisions, cut U.S. activities then send money to mooslum bro hoods,

baaaaaa

Military Air Shows Cancelled Due To Sequestration Budget Cuts

SAVANNAH, Ga.— Even a rural festival celebrating the harvest of Georgia's famous sweet onions isn't safe from the federal budget battle 600 miles away, as automatic cuts are threatening to take away the star attraction for the Vidalia Onion Festival's popular air show: the Navy's daredevil fighter pilots, the Blue Angels.
Troll Patrol

West Liberty, KY

#85833 Mar 10, 2013
sheepletards go baaaaaaa wrote:
absolutely nothing to do with oblamer and radical islam, baaaaaaaaa
Karzai accuses U.S. and Taliban of conspiring to keep troops in Afghanistan
KABUL —Afghan President Hamid Karzai ratcheted up his criticism of the United States on Sunday, marring a debut visit by the new U.S. defense secretary, Chuck Hagel, and highlighting tensions that could undermine Washington's strategy to wind down the unpopular war.
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/10...
Hey repub dingleberry are you over here on a green card or are you an illegal alien?
sheepletards go baaaaaaaa

East Lansing, MI

#85835 Mar 10, 2013
Troll Patrol wrote:
<quoted text>Hey repub dingleberry are you over here on a green card or are you an illegal alien?
only cross the border to get free oblamer phones, food stamps, medical, and vote for oblamer, then back across the border,

baaaaaaaaa
wtf

Edmonton, KY

#85836 Mar 10, 2013
Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
So instead Of chasing girls(or boys), after you finish your badass paper you're gonna come argue on topix. What a cocksman!
Somebody sounds a little jealous! Poor little worse...will you ever succeed in anything...EVER? LMAO
Troll Patrol

West Liberty, KY

#85841 Mar 10, 2013
sheepletards go baaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
only cross the border to get free oblamer phones, food stamps, medical, and vote for oblamer, then back across the border,
baaaaaaaaa
You got them wool drawers in a wad,you sound like one of them smittensromney sheep,that done went over the cliff. You lost the election el-smittens,now get back across the border before the cattlemens association sees you. BAH HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#85843 Mar 10, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you deny the Dreamweaver CS6 argument?
Do you deny the foodstamp argument?
Do you remember the pm you sent me with this link?
http://secure.hostgator.com/forward.php...
The webhosting service you use?(and recommend)?
You may change your IP, you can change where you post from, your name is still the same.
BTW you forget I am not the only one who knows your alter ego.
You "have no class", you prove that daily!
Nope. Sorry! Not me.

If I did have any health issues.... Would I talk about them with a complete stranger in the Internet?? Let alone an unstable person?

Sorry Internet marine.... Not me someone else is tugging your chain.

But please feel free to post any messages so everyone can see what "I" said.

:-D
ILoveGovernmentC heese

Edmonton, KY

#85844 Mar 10, 2013
Troll Patrol wrote:
<quoted text>You got them wool drawers in a wad,you sound like one of them smittensromney sheep,that done went over the cliff. You lost the election el-smittens,now get back across the border before the cattlemens association sees you. BAH HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
If there were razzie awards for the stupidest posts on topix...you would win...by a landslide!
wtf

Edmonton, KY

#85845 Mar 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Sorry! Not me.
If I did have any health issues.... Would I talk about them with a complete stranger in the Internet?? Let alone an unstable person?
Sorry Internet marine.... Not me someone else is tugging your chain.
But please feel free to post any messages so everyone can see what "I" said.
:-D
Uncle spewtub, you just can't catch a break, can you? Put on that business suit you used to talk about so you can be "smart" again.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#85846 Mar 10, 2013
Jeb Bush Calls Media - Crack Addicts' for Politics
Full story: KSFO AM 560

http://www.ksfo.com/common/more.php...

HAD enuf "ignorance" for the DAY!

Good Night my "friends" ... <3
Uncle Tab

United States

#85847 Mar 10, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle spewtub, you just can't catch a break, can you? Put on that business suit you used to talk about so you can be "smart" again.
I don't wear a suit often..... But I've always been pretty smart.

Thanks for noticing.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#85848 Mar 10, 2013
sheepletards go baaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
actually, I think what they said was 'heil baaaaaaa'
Sad, but I can actually see them doing this.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#85849 Mar 10, 2013
Troll Patrol wrote:
<quoted text>You got them wool drawers in a wad,you sound like one of them smittensromney sheep,that done went over the cliff. You lost the election el-smittens,now get back across the border before the cattlemens association sees you. BAH HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
We may have lost the election but you just lost the country and you don't have enough common sense to see it.

Can you say, line up......a furnace coming to your area.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#85850 Mar 10, 2013
Karzai:
U.S.
Taliban

*Conspiring

To Keep Troops In Afghanistan

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/10/karz...

Worth posting one more time for today!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#85851 Mar 10, 2013
ILoveGovernmentCheese wrote:
<quoted text>
If there were razzie awards for the stupidest posts on topix...you would win...by a landslide!
He/she probably are a paid ex-con ACORN employee. This is what they do for a living, compliments of real working people, troll the forums and attack.

Have you notice, how their tactics are similiar to Obama's.

He is their organizer.
Uncle Tab

United States

#85852 Mar 10, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
He/she probably are a paid ex-con ACORN employee. This is what they do for a living, compliments of real working people, troll the forums and attack.
Have you notice, how their tactics are similiar to Obama's.
He is their organizer.
If you all aren't lying you're complaining. LMAO

Id you all get a flat tire. You'd blame Obama.

Just Kermit soak in.... The majority of the country is much more intelligent than you people are. And much more American!!

I need to get in touch with ACCORN! If I can get paid for owning idiots all day, I'm all in!! This is fun and WAY to easy
Worse

Toledo, OH

#85853 Mar 10, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody sounds a little jealous! Poor little worse...will you ever succeed in anything...EVER? LMAO
I consider it slumming when I visit this site. You come here looking for support and friendship. I know what's missing in your life, and it's not just a pair of chromosomes.
sheepletards go baaaaaaaa

East Lansing, MI

#85854 Mar 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
If you all aren't lying you're complaining. LMAO
Id you all get a flat tire. You'd blame Obama.
Just Kermit soak in.... The majority of the country is much more intelligent than you people are. And much more American!!
I need to get in touch with ACCORN! If I can get paid for owning idiots all day, I'm all in!! This is fun and WAY to easy
how could you suggest anyone could blamer oblamer if they had a flat tire, after all, oblamer suggested proper air inflation to solve the problem of high gas prices, baaaaaaaaaaa,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 24 min my opinion 172
Just curious Old Datsun 280Z 30 min Santa 4
Johny bays is in jail, someone should rob his h... 40 min Jack 1
How is Godfathers Pizza at Shell ? 2 hr Pope 10
Recounts what happens next a civil upheaval? 2 hr Quantummist 20
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Moe Larry Curly 156,579
Chris McQueen 2 hr friend 7

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages