'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
76,521 - 76,540 of 151,027 Comments Last updated 45 min ago

Since: Jul 11

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You worthless POS! A prime example of what's wrong with this country!
You're about as retarded as they come! Go smoke another one worthless!!!!!
retarded piece of shit? hows it ok for you to treat me like that but bad for me?

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
AKA Hot C
Campbellsville, KY
==========
Try Leitchfield, KY :)
funny; day one you said I had no influence on you. What do you say now?
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Hi Jay :)
Gonna rest my eyelids now ;0)

Hi AL, been reading some back posts. What a bunch of nuts! We use to have some good topics on here. Now we have what sounds like a bunch of kids in a school yard.

Late tonight, again. TTYL......
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
retarded piece of shit? hows it ok for you to treat me like that but bad for me?

I did not treat you - "like that" - until you started with the foul mouth. If you can't take it (kid) go over to the Paris Forum Board, there's a bunch of kids on there that talk like idiots. This is a political board. At least it use to be. Suppose to be adult politics.

Blow me, Mr. J??? Seriously?!!!!

I.........don't.......think... ......so!!!!

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not treat you - "like that" - until you started with the foul mouth. If you can't take it (kid) go over to the Paris Forum Board, there's a bunch of kids on there that talk like idiots. This is a political board. At least it use to be. Suppose to be adult politics.
no, i'm not going anywhere
you call me a retard and i call you a bitch, it's different in degree, not kind, I'm no more wrong than you..You treat me better, and you'll find out how charming I can be
You know as well as I that I know more about politics than 90% of all who come to this forum. I won't apologize for having the quick shit answers, I won't take shit from anyone here, and I might respond like a teenager,' I've been phsically threatened 4 times, had my parents disrespected 11, called queer 8 times, havent counted the retards....do you think I'm retarded?
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

I found this interesting. Mind you, I am not against legal immigration. But this is outstanding!

Check out your own state:

Cost of Illegal Immigration at the State Level

Wondering how illegal immigration is affecting your pocket book? While the fiscal burden of illegal immigration on the United States taxpayers was estimated at $113 billion in 2010, below you will find links to cost summaries for each separate state so that you can see specifically how this is impacting your state.

http://www.fairus.org/action/cost-of-illegal-...

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
actually, I am going, Dad is going to ban me from this Forum Monday when he gets home, for my profanities and vulgarities so Sunday is my last day, I will go out civil, if you guys will let me.
YOU WILL NEVER FORGET ME
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
no, i'm not going anywhere
you call me a retard and i call you a bitch, it's different in degree, not kind, I'm no more wrong than you..You treat me better, and you'll find out how charming I can be
You know as well as I that I know more about politics than 90% of all who come to this forum. I won't apologize for having the quick shit answers, I won't take shit from anyone here, and I might respond like a teenager,' I've been phsically threatened 4 times, had my parents disrespected 11, called queer 8 times, havent counted the retards....do you think I'm retarded?

One last time!

Call me whatever floats your boat. I've been called worse by better people. You come on here proclaiming you are a 13 year old kid. Good grief! Get a life! You have plenty of time to be aggravated by the country's political woes.

I have a house full of teenagers all the time. We talk a little politics because they are smart kids and care about the country. But for the most part, these boys care about what 15 year olds should care about while they are still young and in school - that being: listening to music, the cute girl in history class, the up-coming school dance, dying to get the driver's license, goofing off and cheating on board games, the latest X-box live video game, looking cool, college prep, and so on.

The reason you might have a problem here, that is - if you're really a kid - which I have my doubts, is because you are dealing with adults who have been there, done that. Unhappy about the world we live in, unhappy about the changes in our country and unhappy about many who are suppose to be running it.

So, are you really retarded? Not likely. Just too smart mouth for my way of thinking. But you do not know more about life and politics than any others on this board. So stop patting yourself on the shoulder and go to bed.

Adios!

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
One last time!
Call me whatever floats your boat. I've been called worse by better people. You come on here proclaiming you are a 13 year old kid. Good grief! Get a life! You have plenty of time to be aggravated by the country's political woes.
I have a house full of teenagers all the time. We talk a little politics because they are smart kids and care about the country. But for the most part, these boys care about what 15 year olds should care about while they are still young and in school - that being: listening to music, the cute girl in history class, the up-coming school dance, dying to get the driver's license, goofing off and cheating on board games, the latest X-box live video game, looking cool, college prep, and so on.
The reason you might have a problem here, that is - if you're really a kid - which I have my doubts, is because you are dealing with adults who have been there, done that. Unhappy about the world we live in, unhappy about the changes in our country and unhappy about many who are suppose to be running it.
So, are you really retarded? Not likely. Just too smart mouth for my way of thinking. But you do not know more about life and politics than any others on this board. So stop patting yourself on the shoulder and go to bed.
Adios!
i love music, i like the girls in my clases,and I love history, I HATE politics, but I love my country, that is the people, real people aren't like you and Reality and the Lady, and OZombie, and a dozen and a half others, Republicans arent like you people, Right Wing radicals aren't like you all

And, I bet the teenagers that hang around your house would like me

Finally, i cant sleep, my medicine keeps me awake, but you have a good night
countrygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
A man's WORD ...
used to STAND for something ...
MINE still DOES!
So do others ...
UNTIL
I see
different ...
I've SEEN different in "yours" ...
yours does NOT mean "jack schidt" ...
to "me" ...
EXCEPT to "prove" you a LIAR!
[that you ARE]
;0)
so you are a man?
countrygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you posting about Obama, sure does read like it?
"Hey, children are going to starve, homes are going to burn up and people are going to die because America will not be able to pay for it.
...as Obama smiles as he tells the lies, then whisper, lets go play golf now and need another 10 million for another vacation, to $3!! with the kids tours."
foney croney you know who.
countrygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
One last time!
Adios!
you go to bed jay the crackhead
countrygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi AL, been reading some back posts. What a bunch of nuts! We use to have some good topics on here. Now we have what sounds like a bunch of kids in a school yard.
Late tonight, again. TTYL......
kiss,kiss. funny.

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>you go to bed jay the crackhead

I offered her/him/it a hand of bipartisanship, and got shot down

It's On!! No more Mister Nice Guy, No More Mister Clean
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know this.
It seems news about this man keep popping up. You do know, no one vetted this man prior to election. Makes you wonder, about both parties...I know I do.
Thank you
Those photos are awesome aren't they? I'm really not surprised they started playing this down. You have to wonder who is stupid enough to buy into the crap they now claim when all the evidence says hey it's a Mud slime ring.

I also found it hilarious that Uncle Tab thinks a whole bunch of us are the same person....too funny!!! I love it! My insomnia early this morning allowed me to read a few posts. Wheeeeeee!! You guys are doing a great job on here!! I especially liked "AL's" post about what is to like about the O....nothing! H ha ha!! Very good post. Keep up the good work!

Ya know, I just tried to send a post via my iphone & just before I finished, it acted like it took a pic of me as I posted... then when I tried to post it said I needed JAVA to post, which I have on my phone. So, I just said screww it & went to my Mac. Screw em, right?

I think the g o v doesn't like me very much!

And Oh yea Ashley Judd can stay her ass in TN. what a fruitcake!!
Love you guys Good to see Jay & Syl still here!!
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Here's an observance.....hey, Hot C & country girl why don't you quit acting like 2 different people, we know your the same (so obvious) and create a new name?
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
One last time!
Adios!
Are you still up Jay? How have you been doing lately? So good to see ya here still. I don't get opportunity to check in here very often but sure enjoy seeing your posts when I do. Thanks for keeping on keepin' on!

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Top Ten Things Republicans Hate More Than President Obama’s Second Inauguration

10. Nate Silver’s stupid predictions based on stupid “math”

9. Donald Trump and Birtherism (No, they’re not laughing with you…)

8. Sandra Fluke and her damn birth control pills (She riled up the slut vote!)

7. Rick Perry’s terrible memory (You couldn’t remember THREE agencies?!)

6. Karl Rove and Fox News (You said we would win in a landslide, you lying pricks!)

5. Non-rigged elections (WTF?! We passed those Voter ID laws for a reason!)

4. Rachel Maddow and her stupid facts (Freaking lesbian know-it-all…)

3. Minorities (Who the hell let them vote?!)

2. Republicans that won’t STFU about rape (I don’t CARE if it’s legitimate or not! Stop talking about it!)

And the number one thing that Republicans hate even more than President Obama’s second inauguration?

1. Mitt Romney
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
actually, I am going, Dad is going to ban me from this Forum Monday when he gets home, for my profanities and vulgarities so Sunday is my last day, I will go out civil, if you guys will let me.
YOU WILL NEVER FORGET ME
Waaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahhahahahaha.....
DELUSIONS OF GRANDUER !!! WAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA..........gasp....ha ha ha........gasp..........heeehe eeheee.......hahaha........oh. ..oh...oh....my....oh my goodness.....my side...is....my side is........hurting..........waa ahahahahaha....from.....laughi ng.......so.......gasp....hard !!!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee.........
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU WILL NEVER FORGET ME
Well......shuck my dang corn!!!! Miracles DO happen, huh!!

PAR_TAY at my place to celebrate !!!!......Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr Liberal Not Stupid 1,058
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Khatru 130,451
Mayor West Sunday Campaining Respect the Sabbath 2 hr yep 15
union 3 hr curious 7
betty mills 3 hr town girl 1
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 4 hr SLY WEST 3,489
hot girl a the funeral home 4 hr justbecause0105 5
Ambulance hit 3 people last night in Knox count... 14 hr Hey 16
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••