'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,826)

Showing posts 76,501 - 76,520 of144,913
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like proving you all to be liars.
IF you could prove me wrong.... You would jump at the chance.
Just laid it all out there for you and you just couldn't do it.
And I just state facts. Something you can't do.
I always ask you this cause it makes you look so stupid when you do it but it never gets old.... Name just one Elected republican who calls Obama a Muslim. As you say.... Google it up for us.(Your words used against your argument to make you look stupid.... Didn't need your help to make this possible but it adds to the entertainment of it all)
Thanks Again!!
Now go now at the Altar of Beck and pray.
Okay, I would love to go to the altar to pray with Beck, you see, it won't be with Allah, the false prophet.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Good Night everyone.

Since: Jul 11

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

you reptilians need to come at me ten at a time, I can practice my bowling...God knows I'm the worlds champion pingponger

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Good Night everyone.
goodnight sweetheart, sweet dreams

remember, That aint a sugarplum
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Good Night everyone.
Night R :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
you reptilians need to come at me ten at a time, I can practice my bowling...God knows I'm the worlds champion pingponger
you're LOWER ...
than a snakes belly

in a muddy tire track ...

;0)

"you" THINK you dwIdioTic libTARDS ...
haven't come at me ...

-n-

I've DEFLECTED 'em all ...

and STILL STANDING STRONG ...

;0)

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Night R :)
goodnight Lady

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
you're LOWER ...
than a snakes belly
in a muddy tire track ...
;0)
"you" THINK you dwIdioTic libTARDS ...
haven't come at me ...
-n-
I've DEFLECTED 'em all ...
and STILL STANDING STRONG ...
;0)
you're supposed to turn the other cheek, love your neighbor, do good to those that hate
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
you're supposed to turn the other cheek, love your neighbor, do good to those that hate
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
"I" have many, mnay, times!

He did not say to do it "perpetually" ...

THERE "is" a TIME for HATE!

I "hate" what you libTARDS have been doing to me!

So I'm FIGHTING back!

with WORDS ...

Geneva Bible (1599): Ecclesiastes 3

1 To all things there is an appointed time, and a time to euery purpose vnder the heauen

2 A time to bee borne, and a time to die: a time to plant, and a time to plucke vp that which is planted

3 A time to slay, and a time to heale: a time to breake downe, and a time to builde

4 A time to weepe, and a time to laugh: a time to mourne, and a time to dance

5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones: a time to embrace, and a time to be farre from embracing

6 A time to seeke, and a time to lose: a time to keepe, and a time to cast away

7 A time to rent, and a time to sowe: a time to keepe silence, and a time to speake

8 A time to loue, and a time to hate: a time of warre, and a time of peace

9 What profite hath hee that worketh of the thing wherein he trauaileth?

10 I haue seene the trauaile that God hath giuen to ye sonnes of men to humble them thereby.

11 He hath made euery thing beautifull in his time: also he hath set the worlde in their heart, yet can not man finde out the worke that God hath wrought from the beginning euen to the end.

12 I know that there is nothing good in them, but to reioyce, and to doe good in his life.

13 And also that euery man eateth and drinketh, and seeth the commoditie of all his labour. this is the gift of God.

14 I knowe that whatsoeuer God shall doe, it shalbe for euer: to it can no man adde, and from it can none diminish: for God hath done it, that they should feare before him.

15 What is that that hath bene? that is nowe: and that that shalbe, hath now bene: for God requireth that which is past.

16 And moreouer I haue seene vnder the sunne the place of iudgement, where was wickednesse, and the place of iustice where was iniquitie.

17 I thought in mine heart, God wil iudge the iust and the wicked: for time is there for euery purpose and for euery worke.

18 I considered in mine heart the state of the children of men that God had purged them: yet to see to, they are in themselues as beastes.

19 For the condition of the children of men, and the condition of beasts are euen as one condition vnto them. As the one dyeth, so dyeth the other: for they haue all one breath, and there is no excellency of man aboue ye beast: for all is vanitie.

20 All goe to one place, and all was of the dust, and all shall returne to the dust.

21 Who knoweth whether the spirit of man ascend vpward, and the spirit of the beast descend downeward to the earth?

22 Therefore I see that there is nothing better then that a man shoulde reioyce in his affaires, because that is his portion. For who shall bring him to see what shalbe after him?

http://goodbooksfree.com/scriptures/genevabib...

Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...

The Belt of Truth
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
The Helmet of Salvation
Sword of the Spirit

I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...

In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

NOW ...

"you" can STAY on here ...
and argue with yourself ...

perpetually ...
`````````
Toodles ...

;0)
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text>
"I" have many, mnay, times!
He did not say to do it "perpetually" ...
THERE "is" a TIME for HATE!
I "hate" what you libTARDS have been doing to me!
So I'm FIGHTING back!
with WORDS ...
Geneva Bible (1599): Ecclesiastes 3
1 To all things there is an appointed time, and a time to euery purpose vnder the heauen
2 A time to bee borne, and a time to die: a time to plant, and a time to plucke vp that which is planted
3 A time to slay, and a time to heale: a time to breake downe, and a time to builde
4 A time to weepe, and a time to laugh: a time to mourne, and a time to dance
5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones: a time to embrace, and a time to be farre from embracing
6 A time to seeke, and a time to lose: a time to keepe, and a time to cast away
7 A time to rent, and a time to sowe: a time to keepe silence, and a time to speake
8 A time to loue, and a time to hate: a time of warre, and a time of peace
9 What profite hath hee that worketh of the thing wherein he trauaileth?
10 I haue seene the trauaile that God hath giuen to ye sonnes of men to humble them thereby.
11 He hath made euery thing beautifull in his time: also he hath set the worlde in their heart, yet can not man finde out the worke that God hath wrought from the beginning euen to the end.
12 I know that there is nothing good in them, but to reioyce, and to doe good in his life.
13 And also that euery man eateth and drinketh, and seeth the commoditie of all his labour. this is the gift of God.
14 I knowe that whatsoeuer God shall doe, it shalbe for euer: to it can no man adde, and from it can none diminish: for God hath done it, that they should feare before him.
15 What is that that hath bene? that is nowe: and that that shalbe, hath now bene: for God requireth that which is past.
16 And moreouer I haue seene vnder the sunne the place of iudgement, where was wickednesse, and the place of iustice where was iniquitie.
17 I thought in mine heart, God wil iudge the iust and the wicked: for time is there for euery purpose and for euery worke.
18 I considered in mine heart the state of the children of men that God had purged them: yet to see to, they are in themselues as beastes.
19 For the condition of the children of men, and the condition of beasts are euen as one condition vnto them. As the one dyeth, so dyeth the other: for they haue all one breath, and there is no excellency of man aboue ye beast: for all is vanitie.
20 All goe to one place, and all was of the dust, and all shall returne to the dust.
21 Who knoweth whether the spirit of man ascend vpward, and the spirit of the beast descend downeward to the earth?
22 Therefore I see that there is nothing better then that a man shoulde reioyce in his affaires, because that is his portion. For who shall bring him to see what shalbe after him?
http://goodbooksfree.com/scriptures/genevabib...
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...
The Belt of Truth
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
The Helmet of Salvation
Sword of the Spirit
I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...
In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
this does not mean you are saved....anyone can quote scripture and take it out of context. YOU NEED JESUS!!!!!!!!!!

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
NOW ...
"you" can STAY on here ...
and argue with yourself ...
perpetually ...
`````````
Toodles ...
;0)
finally a formidable opponent

but good night, sweetheart
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
this does not mean you are saved....anyone can quote scripture and take it out of context. YOU NEED JESUS!!!!!!!!!!
"I" have Him in my HEART !!! <3

Toodles :)
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
"I" have Him in my HEART !!! <3
Toodles :)

I see the asylum staff let the inmates into the computer room tonight.

You dipshit libs aren't worth reading. Your comments are retarded, your brain cells are burned out and you sound like a bunch of 8th graders. NO, I take that back, 8th graders have more sense than some of you adults on here.

Why don't you post something to debate about instead of name calling stupidity?

Dumbasses!!!!

And quit giving yourselves brilliant remarks. You're about a brilliant as a moon rock!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
finally a formidable opponent
but good night, sweetheart

And as for you, you retard. Grown up and stop posting as a kid!

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
And as for you, you retard. Grown up and stop posting as a kid!
blow me, Mr J
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
blow me, Mr J

You worthless POS! A prime example of what's wrong with this country!

You're about as retarded as they come! Go smoke another one worthless!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C

Campbellsville, KY

==========

Try Leitchfield, KY :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Hi Jay :)
Gonna rest my eyelids now ;0)

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
AKA Hot C
Campbellsville, KY
==========
Try Leitchfield, KY :)
south of Clarkson actually, I cant control where Topix reports where I am,can you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 76,501 - 76,520 of144,913
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

84 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KC Basketball Coach 12 min For real 62
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 30 min Marie 16,113
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 50 min EASTER 26,172
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 53 min chinwendu1 127,989
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 56 min Butt head 383
new restaurant at union plaza kentucky biscuit ... 1 hr croc 8
Barbourville topix 1 hr none of my buisnes but 4
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••