kiss,kiss. funny.<quoted text>
Hi AL, been reading some back posts. What a bunch of nuts! We use to have some good topics on here. Now we have what sounds like a bunch of kids in a school yard.
Late tonight, again. TTYL......
"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).
Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.
#85701 Mar 10, 2013
Since: Jul 11
#85703 Mar 10, 2013
I offered her/him/it a hand of bipartisanship, and got shot down
It's On!! No more Mister Nice Guy, No More Mister Clean
#85704 Mar 10, 2013
Those photos are awesome aren't they? I'm really not surprised they started playing this down. You have to wonder who is stupid enough to buy into the crap they now claim when all the evidence says hey it's a Mud slime ring.
I also found it hilarious that Uncle Tab thinks a whole bunch of us are the same person....too funny!!! I love it! My insomnia early this morning allowed me to read a few posts. Wheeeeeee!! You guys are doing a great job on here!! I especially liked "AL's" post about what is to like about the O....nothing! H ha ha!! Very good post. Keep up the good work!
Ya know, I just tried to send a post via my iphone & just before I finished, it acted like it took a pic of me as I posted... then when I tried to post it said I needed JAVA to post, which I have on my phone. So, I just said screww it & went to my Mac. Screw em, right?
I think the g o v doesn't like me very much!
And Oh yea Ashley Judd can stay her ass in TN. what a fruitcake!!
Love you guys Good to see Jay & Syl still here!!
#85705 Mar 10, 2013
Here's an observance.....hey, Hot C & country girl why don't you quit acting like 2 different people, we know your the same (so obvious) and create a new name?
#85706 Mar 10, 2013
Are you still up Jay? How have you been doing lately? So good to see ya here still. I don't get opportunity to check in here very often but sure enjoy seeing your posts when I do. Thanks for keeping on keepin' on!
Since: Jul 11
#85707 Mar 10, 2013
Top Ten Things Republicans Hate More Than President Obamas Second Inauguration
10. Nate Silvers stupid predictions based on stupid math
9. Donald Trump and Birtherism (No, theyre not laughing with you )
8. Sandra Fluke and her damn birth control pills (She riled up the slut vote!)
7. Rick Perrys terrible memory (You couldnt remember THREE agencies?!)
6. Karl Rove and Fox News (You said we would win in a landslide, you lying pricks!)
5. Non-rigged elections (WTF?! We passed those Voter ID laws for a reason!)
4. Rachel Maddow and her stupid facts (Freaking lesbian know-it-all )
3. Minorities (Who the hell let them vote?!)
2. Republicans that wont STFU about rape (I dont CARE if its legitimate or not! Stop talking about it!)
And the number one thing that Republicans hate even more than President Obamas second inauguration?
1. Mitt Romney
#85708 Mar 10, 2013
DELUSIONS OF GRANDUER !!! WAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA..........gasp....ha ha ha........gasp..........heeehe eeheee.......hahaha........oh. ..oh...oh....my....oh my goodness.....my side...is....my side is........hurting..........waa ahahahahaha....from.....laughi ng.......so.......gasp....hard !!!
#85709 Mar 10, 2013
Well......shuck my dang corn!!!! Miracles DO happen, huh!!
PAR_TAY at my place to celebrate !!!!......Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Since: Jul 11
#85710 Mar 10, 2013
WHAT THEY BELIEVE
The white male Christian God should be the only object of worship on the planet, except for things that Republicans worship.
Power and wealth should remain in the hands of 1% of the world's population while the remaining 99% get by on far less.
Health care should be privatized so the poor can't afford basic medication. Universal Health Care is a creation of the devil.
A rape victim living on welfare should be forced to care for a baby she didn't even ask for.
The United States is the only real country on Earth and all those other countries they read about are just fakes invented by communists or terrorists.
That Ronald Reagan was the greatest U.S. president of all time.
That Bill Clinton was the worst U.S. president of all time, simply because he had sexual relations with that slut.
Government should not give handouts to anyone. Exceptions are oil, natural gas, and coal companies, the military, and Wall Street bankers.
That the status quo is perfect and ideal.
That ex-president Dubya actually knew what he was doing.
That Global Warming is a myth, even though almost all scientists agree it is a real and serious problem.
That Evolution is a myth.(Conservatives obviously never evolved.)
That Barack Obama is an evil communist, terrorist and secret Muslim who wants to destroy our freedom.(Obama's an atheist as well as a Muslim according to Conservapedia. We've no idea how they work that one out, he's actually Christian, by the way).
Young Earth Creationism,The Earth was created 5,700 years ago, despite overwhelming evidence on the contrary.
Since: Jul 11
#85711 Mar 10, 2013
Things Republicans Hate With a Passion
Atheists (or anything remotely associated with Atheism, such as the theory of Evolution)
Immigration by non-Anglo-Saxon individuals
Bill Clinton (who Ann Coulter claims must be gay because he has sex with lots of women. Make note of how this claim both contradicts the word 'gay' as used in this context, and what it reveals to us about Ann Coulter herself.)
Hilary Clinton (every Republican's ultimate arch-nemesis)
Universal Health Care
The middle and lower classes
The left wing
Taxes especially if rich people have to pay them
Taxes if the tax money is to be used for other purposes apart from funding an exciting war
Changing the status quo
Their employees (or, if they are among the countless low-to-middle-class sheep that are herded by neo-conservatism, a hatred for their own otherwise guaranteed worker's; rights, which are somehow supposed to be unconstitutional.)
Democracy (especially if that means Al Gore getting elected instead of Dubya)
Freedom (for minorities or people of other nations)
Equality ("because the WHITE race is Obviously Superior)
Catholics (with some exceptions, i.e. Mel Gibson)
Harry S Truman
Anyone opposed to the Iraq War
Jon Stewart (because they refuse to admit that he's completely right about them)
Liberapedia, because they simply can't handle the truth that Liberapedia states
The French, because they aren't stingy about pointing out the obvious flaws of conservatism, and of the wreck Republicans have always been making of America and other countries, past and present
Anyone who disagrees with them
Anyone who likes this topic
Anyone who hates republicans
Since: Jul 11
#85712 Mar 10, 2013
10 dumbest things Republicans said last month
1. "When a physician removes a child from a woman, that is the largest organ in a body. That's a big thing. That's a big surgery. You don't have any other organs in your body that are bigger than that."
Alabama state Rep. Mary Sue McClurkin (R), defending her sweeping anti-abortion bill.
2. "They are going to cull the herd, so that instead of having billions, we'll only have hundreds of millions of human beings on the face of the planet."
Alan Keyes, warning what's behind President Obama's gun control proposal.
3. "Some people could make the argument that a lot of people like being in abusive relationships. It's a love-hate relationship. It's very, very common for people to stick around with somebody they love who also abuses him or her."
New Hampshire state Rep. Mark Warden (R), during a debate on a bill to reduce the penalty for simple assault.
4. "Slavery and abortion are the two most horrendous things this country has done but when you think about the immorality of wild, lavish spending on our generation and forcing future generations to do without essentials just so we can live lavishly now, it's pretty immoral."
Rep. Louis Gohmert (R-Texas), equating slavery with the national debt.
5. "Like most men, I'm more opposed to violence against women than even violence against men. Because most men can handle it a little better than a lot of women can."
Rep. Jimmy Duncan (R-Tenn.), speaking on anti-violence legislation.
6. "There's a lot of ill will towards Sen. Hagel because when he was a Republican, he attacked President Bush mercilessly. At one point, he said he was the worst president since Herbert Hoover, said the surge was the worst blunder since the Vietnam War, which is nonsense. He was very 'anti 'his own party, and people don't forget that."
Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), explaining the GOP backlash against Chuck Hagel.
7. "To redefine marriage is discriminatory towards those who hold the sincerely held religious belief that it is a sacred institution between a man & a woman."
Illinois state Sen. Kyle McCarter (R), in response to the state Senate approving same-sex marriage in Illinois.
8. "I'm going to try to be brief because I notice you're on your fourth glass of water, and I don't want to be accused of waterboarding you."
Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.), speaking in the middle of a long, contentious confirmation hearing for John Brennan as CIA director.
9. "Slow down. Slow down. How about a little foreplay?"
House Speaker John Boehner, joking that with bipartisan conversations on immigration reform taking place it's too early to talk about specific legislation.
10. "I was very proud of the fact that I didn't get anything wrong that I said during the course of the debates. I didn't get anything wrong, and that's a huge arena."
Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.), commenting on her performance in the 2012 GOP presidential debates.
#85714 Mar 10, 2013
Your 12 cats and lack of a husband say otherwise.
#85716 Mar 10, 2013
By "him", do you mean a stranger from the bus stop? And by "heart", do you mean all of your cavities?
Since: Jul 11
#85717 Mar 10, 2013
112 pound high school jock outlasted all you bloody assholed repubes 7 nights in a row..........
7 NIGHTS in A ROW
Since: Jul 11
#85718 Mar 10, 2013
Hey buddy, by "him" she means me, she's MY woman, and yes, you can have her
Since: Jul 11
#85720 Mar 10, 2013
who's got a 'puzzling' user name?
and 3 adam's apples?
and no nuts in his sack?
#85721 Mar 10, 2013
HEY " AKA HOT C" I know what u like , that's why you talk about it all the time. so whats the "C" stand fer, girly?
you advertising or what?are ye young ?
#85722 Mar 10, 2013
Someone please tell Devil Dan that Chris Hansen monitors this board. Thanks.
Since: Dec 11
#85723 Mar 10, 2013
Not only have I PROVED you WRONG a dozen times, I have proven you to be a braggart and a LIAR!
#85724 Mar 10, 2013
you can tell when these leftwingwhackadoodles got their food stamps, they can afford enuff crack to keep em up all weekend posting stoopid idiotic nonsense
Add your comments below
|Looking for work||27 min||Middlesboro Man||29|
|Nicholas Jones, Rodney Bullock, Benjamin Strong||1 hr||Truth is Truth||4|
|rump takes office Tomorrow||1 hr||un trump||9|
|Donald Trump bodyslams, beats and shaves Vince ...||2 hr||un trump||2|
|Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10)||2 hr||Shane||158,110|
|Free dog to a good home Chihuahua/Yorkie mix (Nov '11)||3 hr||Cierra carr||13|
|Choking your lover||3 hr||lmao||9|
|How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13)||Thu||Refer||112|
Find what you want!
Search Barbourville Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC