'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 264965 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Jay

Springville, TN

#85683 Mar 9, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
finally a formidable opponent
but good night, sweetheart

And as for you, you retard. Grown up and stop posting as a kid!

Since: Jul 11

Greenbrier, AR

#85684 Mar 9, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
And as for you, you retard. Grown up and stop posting as a kid!
blow me, Mr J
Jay

Springville, TN

#85685 Mar 9, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
blow me, Mr J

You worthless POS! A prime example of what's wrong with this country!

You're about as retarded as they come! Go smoke another one worthless!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#85686 Mar 9, 2013
AKA Hot C

Campbellsville, KY

==========

Try Leitchfield, KY :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#85687 Mar 9, 2013
Hi Jay :)
Gonna rest my eyelids now ;0)

Greenbrier, AR

#85688 Mar 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
AKA Hot C
Campbellsville, KY
==========
south of Clarkson actually, I cant control where Topix reports where I am,can you?

Greenbrier, AR

#85689 Mar 9, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You worthless POS! A prime example of what's wrong with this country!
You're about as retarded as they come! Go smoke another one worthless!!!!!
retarded piece of shit? hows it ok for you to treat me like that but bad for me?

Greenbrier, AR

#85690 Mar 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
AKA Hot C
Campbellsville, KY
==========
funny; day one you said I had no influence on you. What do you say now?
Jay

Springville, TN

#85691 Mar 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Hi Jay :)
Gonna rest my eyelids now ;0)

Hi AL, been reading some back posts. What a bunch of nuts! We use to have some good topics on here. Now we have what sounds like a bunch of kids in a school yard.

Late tonight, again. TTYL......
Jay

Springville, TN

#85692 Mar 9, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
retarded piece of shit? hows it ok for you to treat me like that but bad for me?

I did not treat you - "like that" - until you started with the foul mouth. If you can't take it (kid) go over to the Paris Forum Board, there's a bunch of kids on there that talk like idiots. This is a political board. At least it use to be. Suppose to be adult politics.

Blow me, Mr. J??? Seriously?!!!!

I.........don't.......think... ......so!!!!

Greenbrier, AR

#85693 Mar 10, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not treat you - "like that" - until you started with the foul mouth. If you can't take it (kid) go over to the Paris Forum Board, there's a bunch of kids on there that talk like idiots. This is a political board. At least it use to be. Suppose to be adult politics.
no, i'm not going anywhere
you call me a retard and i call you a bitch, it's different in degree, not kind, I'm no more wrong than you..You treat me better, and you'll find out how charming I can be
You know as well as I that I know more about politics than 90% of all who come to this forum. I won't apologize for having the quick shit answers, I won't take shit from anyone here, and I might respond like a teenager,' I've been phsically threatened 4 times, had my parents disrespected 11, called queer 8 times, havent counted the retards....do you think I'm retarded?
Jay

Springville, TN

#85694 Mar 10, 2013
I found this interesting. Mind you, I am not against legal immigration. But this is outstanding!

Check out your own state:

Cost of Illegal Immigration at the State Level

Wondering how illegal immigration is affecting your pocket book? While the fiscal burden of illegal immigration on the United States taxpayers was estimated at $113 billion in 2010, below you will find links to cost summaries for each separate state so that you can see specifically how this is impacting your state.

http://www.fairus.org/action/cost-of-illegal-...

Greenbrier, AR

#85695 Mar 10, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
actually, I am going, Dad is going to ban me from this Forum Monday when he gets home, for my profanities and vulgarities so Sunday is my last day, I will go out civil, if you guys will let me.
YOU WILL NEVER FORGET ME
Jay

Springville, TN

#85696 Mar 10, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
no, i'm not going anywhere
you call me a retard and i call you a bitch, it's different in degree, not kind, I'm no more wrong than you..You treat me better, and you'll find out how charming I can be
You know as well as I that I know more about politics than 90% of all who come to this forum. I won't apologize for having the quick shit answers, I won't take shit from anyone here, and I might respond like a teenager,' I've been phsically threatened 4 times, had my parents disrespected 11, called queer 8 times, havent counted the retards....do you think I'm retarded?

One last time!

Call me whatever floats your boat. I've been called worse by better people. You come on here proclaiming you are a 13 year old kid. Good grief! Get a life! You have plenty of time to be aggravated by the country's political woes.

I have a house full of teenagers all the time. We talk a little politics because they are smart kids and care about the country. But for the most part, these boys care about what 15 year olds should care about while they are still young and in school - that being: listening to music, the cute girl in history class, the up-coming school dance, dying to get the driver's license, goofing off and cheating on board games, the latest X-box live video game, looking cool, college prep, and so on.

The reason you might have a problem here, that is - if you're really a kid - which I have my doubts, is because you are dealing with adults who have been there, done that. Unhappy about the world we live in, unhappy about the changes in our country and unhappy about many who are suppose to be running it.

So, are you really retarded? Not likely. Just too smart mouth for my way of thinking. But you do not know more about life and politics than any others on this board. So stop patting yourself on the shoulder and go to bed.

Adios!

Greenbrier, AR

#85697 Mar 10, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
One last time!
Call me whatever floats your boat. I've been called worse by better people. You come on here proclaiming you are a 13 year old kid. Good grief! Get a life! You have plenty of time to be aggravated by the country's political woes.
I have a house full of teenagers all the time. We talk a little politics because they are smart kids and care about the country. But for the most part, these boys care about what 15 year olds should care about while they are still young and in school - that being: listening to music, the cute girl in history class, the up-coming school dance, dying to get the driver's license, goofing off and cheating on board games, the latest X-box live video game, looking cool, college prep, and so on.
The reason you might have a problem here, that is - if you're really a kid - which I have my doubts, is because you are dealing with adults who have been there, done that. Unhappy about the world we live in, unhappy about the changes in our country and unhappy about many who are suppose to be running it.
So, are you really retarded? Not likely. Just too smart mouth for my way of thinking. But you do not know more about life and politics than any others on this board. So stop patting yourself on the shoulder and go to bed.
Adios!
i love music, i like the girls in my clases,and I love history, I HATE politics, but I love my country, that is the people, real people aren't like you and Reality and the Lady, and OZombie, and a dozen and a half others, Republicans arent like you people, Right Wing radicals aren't like you all

And, I bet the teenagers that hang around your house would like me

Finally, i cant sleep, my medicine keeps me awake, but you have a good night
countrygirl

United States

#85698 Mar 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
A man's WORD ...
used to STAND for something ...
MINE still DOES!
So do others ...
UNTIL
I see
different ...
I've SEEN different in "yours" ...
yours does NOT mean "jack schidt" ...
to "me" ...
EXCEPT to "prove" you a LIAR!
[that you ARE]
;0)
so you are a man?
countrygirl

United States

#85699 Mar 10, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you posting about Obama, sure does read like it?
"Hey, children are going to starve, homes are going to burn up and people are going to die because America will not be able to pay for it.
...as Obama smiles as he tells the lies, then whisper, lets go play golf now and need another 10 million for another vacation, to $3!! with the kids tours."
foney croney you know who.
countrygirl

United States

#85700 Mar 10, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
One last time!
Adios!
you go to bed jay the crackhead
countrygirl

United States

#85701 Mar 10, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi AL, been reading some back posts. What a bunch of nuts! We use to have some good topics on here. Now we have what sounds like a bunch of kids in a school yard.
Late tonight, again. TTYL......
kiss,kiss. funny.

Greenbrier, AR

#85703 Mar 10, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>you go to bed jay the crackhead

I offered her/him/it a hand of bipartisanship, and got shot down

It's On!! No more Mister Nice Guy, No More Mister Clean

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min Strel 163,203
What happened to Connie davenport? 2 hr Concerned 1
Cumberland Falls 4 hr Quantummist 8
Sav a lot 5 hr Judy 13
Who's tractor Sherman Lawson Steal ??? 5 hr Aum 22
Missing? 6 hr Missing 1
Blue Huron Mine Trestle by Q 7 hr Quantummist 1
KEA in Knox is not a Goodin 7 hr voters are not dumb 11
I would like to know if any Knox county teacher... 17 hr Huh 59

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages