'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 213879 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#85567 Mar 9, 2013
say
saying
American Lady

Danville, KY

#85568 Mar 9, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
how many of you repugs thought the 5' 1", 112 lb, exceedingly well hung, left leaning (heheheheheheheheheheheheheheh ehehehehe), devastatingly handsome,oozing charm (that aint charm, mate), ManBoy would outlast the whole fuckin' lot' a' ya'
Raise your hand.....oh, that's right, you're all gone but the l
Lady, and both of her hands are busy (i refer you to my previous post)
what does THAT say about the w~i~m~p

that can't BE "outdone" ...

by the Lady ...

???

;0)

Since: Jul 11

Greensburg, KY

#85569 Mar 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
2. to present, execute, or do in a poor or tasteless manner
P~E~R~P~E~T~R~A~T~E
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/perpet...
Can be confused: perpetrate, perpetuate.
.
.
.
.
;0)
ain't nuttin CONFUSED 'bout me shug ...
ok, Mam, thanks for clearing that up, i know you didn't men shug, but I still liked it
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#85570 Mar 9, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You little girls are hilarious. I can see it now...you reply with one of your silly little outdated zingers then jump up and high-five your mammy's basement wall, then you run and judge your posts and then judge everybody's post as bad because you got spanked by those posts,then you slobber over your hunk of fatty government cheese and drink your kool-aid.
Little bully-wannabes in mama's basement on a Saturday night crying about Bush. LMAO
Brush that green tooth of your comb that wig, shave those pits, put on some clean Justin Bieber pajamas and maybe some of the other kids will allow you to join in on their fun. Who knows...it could happen. lol
LMAO, slapping my mammy's basement wall.green tooth that's you.little ole nutsucker.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#85571 Mar 9, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, Mam, thanks for clearing that up, i know you didn't men shug, but I still liked it
YEAH ...
I "meant" it ...

In a TOTALLY "condescending" way ...

;0)

Adjective
Acting in a way that betrays a feeling of patronizing superiority

https://www.google.com/search...

superiority

YEAH ...
my
KNOWLEDGE
"IS"
"superior"

to
"yours"

...

;0)
Uncle Tab

United States

#85572 Mar 9, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
O-tay,SpeakUp. Mirror, mirror! Too funny!
Hiya Glascow Sybil.... How's that new job going?

Heard you were a fluffer for midget porn.

Good for you! Now maybe you'll quit collecting a head check cause you now get a head check.

(Think about it..... You'll figure it out)
Uncle Tab

United States

#85573 Mar 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
YEAH ...
I "meant" it ...
In a TOTALLY "condescending" way ...
;0)
Adjective
Acting in a way that betrays a feeling of patronizing superiority
https://www.google.com/search...
superiority
YEAH ...
my
KNOWLEDGE
"IS"
"superior"
to
"yours"
...
;0)
Say it over and over again.... Makes it true??

You got your dose of methadone today I hope!

Cause you'll be up all night geekin tooting your own horn as we laugh at you (as usual) uncontrollably.
obamatized

London, KY

#85574 Mar 9, 2013
im glad these leftwingwhackadoodles have a place to post their ignorant shit because in the real world somebody would slap a dogturd out of em for being so stoopid
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#85575 Mar 9, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
One day after Bobby Jindil tells the Rupublican Party to quit being stupid, Fox news fires Sarah Palin
But Palin is like a cat:
She always lands on her feet
.
.
and shes easily distracted by a lase
r pointer
.
.
and she shits in a box in the kitchen
Hell don't hate, if it's funny' it's funny
American Lady

Danville, KY

#85576 Mar 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Say it over and over again.... Makes it true??
You got your dose of methadone today I hope!
Cause you'll be up all night geekin tooting your own horn as we laugh at you (as usual) uncontrollably.
WHAT
better
place
to BE ...

than
on
TOPIX

SPREADING
TRUTH

for the MASSES of the World Wide WEB ...
to
SEE!

Since "I" have NOTHING "pressing" me .. to DO elsewhere!

;0)

no appointments
no VAMPIRES - sucking my PEACE
no date - that ONLY "wants" one thing!
[that I'm NOT willing to GIVE]

Ahhhhhh ...

Sha la la lala lala ...

Live for T~O~D~A~Y
obamatized

London, KY

#85577 Mar 9, 2013
yeah country girl and if you are stoopid you are stoopid you cant help it
Uncle Tab

United States

#85578 Mar 9, 2013
obamatized wrote:
im glad these leftwingwhackadoodles have a place to post their ignorant shit because in the real world somebody would slap a dogturd out of em for being so stoopid
Please Google the following 3 things...

1) 2008 Presidential Election

2) 2012 Presidential Election

3) ANY republicans chance against Hillary Clinton 2016

After you've completed those 3 tasks... Report your findings here.

Thanks in advance for shying away from the challenge.
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#85579 Mar 9, 2013
Your mamas VAGINA wrote:
<quoted text>
Really BIG MOUTH,,,,,but it's OK for him to say that too "Reality"? Wasn't "funny at all. corney as hell" did you tell him?
NOPE, sure didn't. And so!!! WHAT.just like you teaboogers, can put it out but can't take it. Hell yeah funny as hell. you boogers done talked about sucking nuts and all kinds of perverse shit! get the f#$% out of here. LOVING THE POTUS.
obamatized

London, KY

#85580 Mar 9, 2013
like i said in the real world somebody would slap a dogturd out of you for being so stoopid, hillary who
Uncle Tab

United States

#85581 Mar 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT
better
place
to BE ...
than
on
TOPIX
SPREADING
TRUTH
for the MASSES of the World Wide WEB ...
to
SEE!
Since "I" have NOTHING "pressing" me .. to DO elsewhere!
;0)
no appointments
no VAMPIRES - sucking my PEACE
no date - that ONLY "wants" one thing!
[that I'm NOT willing to GIVE]
Ahhhhhh ...
Sha la la lala lala ...
Live for T~O~D~A~Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =G5NtzB-voZoXX
Not your choice..... That's completely obvious.

This IS your life..... The only serious relationship you have is the screen in front if you. You've been here EVERY weekend for how long?? A few years??

That's just pathetic. YOU are pathetic.

Invest in Netflix or something LMAO!!
obamatized

London, KY

#85582 Mar 9, 2013
you get these leftwingwhackadoodles drugged up and they are funny as a beer fart in a brithel

Since: Jul 11

Greensburg, KY

#85583 Mar 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
what does THAT say about the w~i~m~p
that can't BE "outdone" ...
by the Lady ...
???
;0)
if THAT'S!!!
your (way) of
getting INTO ;)
my pants, baby girl (;)>):])

well, that WILL WORK!!!!!
I (Might) even>>
LEAVE a couple bucks
ON YOU DRESSER
But!!:)>
I won't EVER
<0>
LOVE YOU!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#85584 Mar 9, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
if THAT'S!!!
your (way) of
getting INTO ;)
my pants, baby girl (;)>):])
well, that WILL WORK!!!!!
I (Might) even>>
LEAVE a couple bucks
ON YOU DRESSER
But!!:)>
I won't EVER
<0>
LOVE YOU!!!
THAT is fargin HILLARIOUS!! LMFAO!!!

And for some reason.... Your post is so much more truthful posting like that.

(She's too stupid to realize we're making fun of her.... She's just..... An idiot)
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#85585 Mar 9, 2013
obamatized wrote:
like i said in the real world somebody would slap a dogturd out of you for being so stoopid, hillary who
guess you won't be that somebody.
Uncle Tab

United States

#85586 Mar 9, 2013
obamatized wrote:
you get these leftwingwhackadoodles drugged up and they are funny as a beer fart in a brithel
Nothing is worse than a fart in a brithel.

....... Since you had to do 6th grade twice, did that automatically make you a senior?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What cell phone area is 619 prefix? (Jun '15) 38 min need to know 6
Funny, Funny, Funny! 41 min Good one 5
married men 1 hr need to know 16
Pull an absess tooth? is that dangerous (Sep '08) 2 hr FkMeKybutterfly 60
Pamela Bargo arrested after stealing money from... 2 hr Funny 8
Bath Salts Being Sold As Meth 3 hr Ali 6
barbourville mafia (Oct '14) 10 hr WhatsReallyHappening 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages