'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,813)

Showing posts 76,241 - 76,260 of146,029
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 11

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You remind me of a bad slap-stick comedy routine!
Here is a GOOD one:
COSTELLO: I want to talk about the unemployment rate in America .
ABBOTT: Good Subject. Terrible Times. It's 7.8%.
COSTELLO: That many people are out of work?
ABBOTT: No, that's 14.7%.
COSTELLO: You just said 7.8%.
ABBOTT: 7.8% Unemployed.
COSTELLO: Right 7.8% out of work.
ABBOTT: No, that's 14.7%.
COSTELLO: Okay, so it's 14.7% unemployed.
ABBOTT: No, that's 7.8%.
COSTELLO: WAIT A MINUTE. Is it 7.8% or 14.7%.
ABBOTT: 7.8% are unemployed. 14.7% are out of work.
COSTELLO: IF you are out of work you are unemployed.
ABBOTT: No, Obama said you can't count the "Out of Work" as the unemployed. You have to look for work to be unemployed.
COSTELLO: BUT THEY ARE OUT OF WORK!!!
ABBOTT: No, you miss his point.
COSTELLO: What point?
ABBOTT: Someone who doesn't look for work can't be counted with those who look for work. It wouldn't be fair.
COSTELLO: To whom?
ABBOTT: The unemployed.
COSTELLO: But they are ALL out of work.
ABBOTT: No, the unemployed are actively looking for work. Those who are out of work gave up looking and if you give up, you are no longer in the ranks of the unemployed.
COSTELLO: So if you're off the unemployment roles that would count as less unemployment?
ABBOTT: Unemployment would go down. Absolutely!
COSTELLO: The unemployment just goes down because you don't look for work?
ABBOTT: Absolutely it goes down. That's how the current administration gets it to 7.8%. Otherwise it would be 14.7%. Our govt. doesn't want you to read about 14.7% unemployment.
COSTELLO: That would be tough on those running for reelection.
ABBOTT: Absolutely.
COSTELLO: Wait, I got a question for you. That means there are two ways to bring down the unemployment number?
ABBOTT: Two ways is correct.
COSTELLO: Unemployment can go down if someone gets a job?
ABBOTT: Correct.
COSTELLO: And unemployment can also go down if you stop looking for a job?
ABBOTT: Bingo.
COSTELLO: So there are two ways to bring unemployment down, and the easier of the two is to have administration supporters stop looking for work.
ABBOTT: Now you're thinking like the Economy Czar.
COSTELLO: I don't even know what the hell I just said!
ABBOTT: Now you're thinking like our current President!!!
funny , I love those two

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
The view that Obama is a Muslim is more widespread among his political opponents than among his backers. Roughly a third of conservative Republicans (34%) say Obama is a Muslim, as do 30% of those who disapprove of Obama’s job performance. But even among many of his supporters and allies, less than half now say Obama is a Christian. Among Democrats, for instance, 46% say Obama is a Christian, down from 55% in March 2009.
The belief that Obama is a Muslim has increased most sharply among Republicans (up 14 points since 2009), especially conservative Republicans (up 16 points). But the number of independents who say Obama is a Muslim has also increased significantly (up eight points). There has been little change in the number of Democrats who say Obama is a Muslim, but fewer Democrats today say he is a Christian (down nine points since 2009).
Why don't you prove it right now that you are not a Muslim?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
The view that Obama is a Muslim is more widespread among his political opponents than among his backers. Roughly a third of conservative Republicans (34%) say Obama is a Muslim, as do 30% of those who disapprove of Obama’s job performance. But even among many of his supporters and allies, less than half now say Obama is a Christian. Among Democrats, for instance, 46% say Obama is a Christian, down from 55% in March 2009.
The belief that Obama is a Muslim has increased most sharply among Republicans (up 14 points since 2009), especially conservative Republicans (up 16 points). But the number of independents who say Obama is a Muslim has also increased significantly (up eight points). There has been little change in the number of Democrats who say Obama is a Muslim, but fewer Democrats today say he is a Christian (down nine points since 2009).
Senators????

Governors???

Represenatives???

Names please??

We know you uneducated idiots repeat this lie daily.... Step up and put your elected officials names here that agree with you.

You can't. You just copy and paste dumb shit.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Charles wrote:
"The future must not be for those who slander the name of the prophet of Islam" - Obama.2012 United Nations General Assembly.
So, to the Liberals defiant of Christianity and the beliefs thereof. Most of the citizens in Israel and other countries cannot understand why Americans don't realize the Muslim. He did not say God as most Christians would...
"Some of the comments that have been uttered about Islam do not reflect the sentiments of my government or the sentiments of most Americans. Islam, as practiced by the vast majority of people, is a peaceful religion, a religion that respects others. Ours is a country based upon tolerance and we welcome people of all faiths in America."
George W. Bush

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

The Republicans look at government like it's
Reality's vagina:

It's TOO BIG.
It SERVICES TOO MANY PEOPLE
and NOTHING GOOD will ever come out of it

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you don't need to worry about drones, you are already brain-dead.
a jackass AND a Doctor
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I am American, no one owns me...including MY government.
They work for me, you got you ass handed to you so many times to changed you pen name and now you grey box.
Why don't you just give it up CS we all know who you are...and we laugh in our PM's!
Faked a heart attack too didn't ya?
Tried to elicit sympathy?
No mercy here, stomp your lame @$$ every time I want, it's too easy!
Using your other accounts to play the game?
Did you know that mods use socks to play anonymously?
Of course you don't think you've been owned.... You're an idiot and you're too stupid to realize it.(Blame FalseNews and Rush for making you stupid)

This is my only account. But that's your best excuse when we catch you crackheads doing it. Ain't that right Boxer Boy?

And finally.... I've never had ONE of my posts removed from this board. Reason why?? Everything I say here is FACT!! You idiots posts are removed on a daily basis because you lie and do nothing but copy and past BS!

Keep on playing imaginary Marine on the Internet super stupid.... You can't handlebthebreal world.

Give you another chance.... Post Obamas executive order stating there will be a gun grab that you LIE about.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>You democrats have tried your best to scare the citizens of the US, just to have it dumped back into your faces.
Bad water!
Bad air!
Global Warming!
Starving Granny!
Starving the children!
Gun Control!
Ending Social Security!
Stopping Med-care!
Cutting police!
Cutting Firefighters!
The only thing you have scared us with, that would be electing an illegal-alien to the White House, TWICE!!
Not one elected republican agrees with you.... So you and your vote doesn't matter.

Saying the same tired BS over and over again doesn't make it true.

Last 2 elections prove that.

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>You democrats have tried your best to scare the citizens of the US, just to have it dumped back into your faces.
Bad water!
Bad air!
Global Warming!
Starving Granny!
Starving the children!
Gun Control!
Ending Social Security!
Stopping Med-care!
Cutting police!
Cutting Firefighters!
The only thing you have scared us with, that would be electing an illegal-alien to the White House, TWICE!!
Jesus Tapdancing Christ, Justa Dick,
don't you know most Third World countries don't even have 'hyphens'
and youre tossing them out like...well, like 2008-Republican-Primary-Candid ates
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
Reality's vagina:
It's TOO BIG.
That's funny..... Don't care who ya are!:D

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
first: can you put that into a Fractal Geometric equation?
second: can you read it without a teleprompter?
third: does your fat ass make your ass look fat?

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Two different views on Obama's plan for America:
1. I don't think he had a plan. He just spent like there was no tomorrow without anyone stopping him.
2. He had a plan alright----a plan to destroy America.
***I like them both.
you like spending like there's no tomorrow and destroying America
nice
you just said that
NAILED again
was it good for you?

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Charles wrote:
"The future must not be for those who slander the name of the prophet of Islam" - Obama.2012 United Nations General Assembly.
So, to the Liberals defiant of Christianity and the beliefs thereof. Most of the citizens in Israel and other countries cannot understand why Americans don't realize the Muslim. He did not say God as most Christians would...
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Most Christians would say that 'the name of the prophet of Islam'
is God??????????

"Honey, I Shrunk the Frontal Lobes"
...Charles
Syl

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
Reality's vagina:
It's TOO BIG.
YOU AND WTF SHOULD GET TOGETHER. YOU BOTH HAVE MANY PERVERTED SEXUAL THOUGHTS ON YOUR BRAINS,AND PERVERTS COMPLIMENT EACH OTHER, PLUS TAKE AWAY SOME OF THE TENSION YOU BOTH SHARE.

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Charles wrote:
I know I twisted it, but that shit is still funny, huh?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Don`t know Obama`s religion.He does by his actions resemble more Muslim than Christian,is about all can be said.
Why in the World are we in Afganistan,why did we have to go to war with Irac,why do we give war planes and tanks to any of these Countries,and further, why do we borrow from China to give money to any?Makes no sense to me.My take on all of this is where I see Obama`s hand in what is happening and the direction he goes in.Bummer for the U.S,of A. and Israel!!!

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I was sitting in a cafeteria eating the other day and couldn't help to hear two teachers, young, thirtish talking about how they couldn't wait to retire, how another teacher told them they could op out at less pay at the age of 52, if they wanted.Their healthcare was great and they wouldn't have to be concerned about this. Everything I posted they were talking or bragging about.
How, they hated dealing with kids today, so many problems with them---they use specific incidents but I won't get into that.
How long had they been teaching, it had to be 10 - 12 years depending on their ages. Teachers, not all but today they don't want to teach due to, I am sure gov. mandates, the dangers of the jobs from some of the kids, and their own laziness and what UNIONS provide for them. They donot make teachers like when I was growing up and the teachers didn't have unions to bail them out.
Some of my teachers were still teaching in their 70s just because this is what they loved to do. Kids knew how to read, write and math skills. Today, so many kids are graduating without the basic skills of reading and writing----and why is this allowed.
Unions and bussing have "dummed down" the education of our children today.....why not just bus the better teachers to under achieved schools? This would cut down in time students are spending on busses, bus wrecks and it would cut the deficit down..
We don't have a gov. which uses logic and then maybe because this has been the plan for many years to create the "dumming down of America."
Then you have these morons who will say "dumming down of America is a good thing."
GOD have mercy on your believers.
so they started teaching when they were eighteenish, twentyish?
.thanks for not going into the specifics

" Teachers, not all but today they don't want to teach due to, I am sure gov. mandates, the dangers of the jobs from some of the kids, and their own laziness and what UNIONS provide for them."
Jeeez...who taught you? Sarah Palin?
Syl

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Why your parents don't abort?
BECAUSE GOD KNEW THERE WOULD A NEED FOR COMMON SENSE AT A TIME WHEN THERE WASN'T MUCH AROUND.

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you don't think you've been owned.... You're an idiot and you're too stupid to realize it.(Blame FalseNews and Rush for making you stupid)
This is my only account. But that's your best excuse when we catch you crackheads doing it. Ain't that right Boxer Boy?
And finally.... I've never had ONE of my posts removed from this board. Reason why?? Everything I say here is FACT!! You idiots posts are removed on a daily basis because you lie and do nothing but copy and past BS!
Keep on playing imaginary Marine on the Internet super stupid.... You can't handlebthebreal world.
Give you another chance.... Post Obamas executive order stating there will be a gun grab that you LIE about.
I have never had one of my posts removed from this board..i think you're good, Uncle (wink)

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
BECAUSE GOD KNEW THERE WOULD A NEED FOR COMMON SENSE AT A TIME WHEN THERE WASN'T MUCH AROUND.
Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sense of the world."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 76,241 - 76,260 of146,029
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

97 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 9 min 75 Scorpio 3,783
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 9 min Gizz 81,561
Stacy frost carnes 14 min wellthen 5
Letecia runyun 17 min Pitty 7
Beautiful selfies on Facebook 21 min hmmm 36
davis drug (Mar '10) 52 min I konw 17
Computer repair (May '13) 56 min stephanie 65
•••
•••