'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,810)

Showing posts 76,181 - 76,200 of146,030
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Contemptuous, phony, lying asshat!

White House suspends public tours, but first family trips in full swing

WASHINGTON – Visitors to the nation's capital looking for a White House public tour are out of luck starting this weekend, courtesy of what the Secret Service says is its own decision to deal with the sequester cuts.

But while the agency said it needed to pull officers off the tours for more pressing assignments, the budget ax didn't swing early or deep enough to curtail a host of recent Secret Service-chaperoned trips like President Obama's much-discussed Florida golf outing with Tiger Woods and first lady Michelle Obama's high-profile multi-city media appearances.

"The president's travel expenses alone, for the golfing outing with Tiger Woods, would pay for a year of White House visits," Fox News contributor Charles Krauthammer said Thursday. "So I suggest that perhaps he curtail the travel."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/08/wh...
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

pfft wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the REAL article from your source
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/long-term-une...
Does not mention your claim of 296,000 FEWER
Zat so?

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/record-893040...
countrygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
Contemptuous, phony, lying asshat!
White House suspends public tours, but first family trips in full swing
WASHINGTON – Visitors to the nation's capital looking for a White House public tour are out of luck starting this weekend, courtesy of what the Secret Service says is its own decision to deal with the sequester cuts.
But while the agency said it needed to pull officers off the tours for more pressing assignments, the budget ax didn't swing early or deep enough to curtail a host of recent Secret Service-chaperoned trips like President Obama's much-discussed Florida golf outing with Tiger Woods and first lady Michelle Obama's high-profile multi-city media appearances.
"The president's travel expenses alone, for the golfing outing with Tiger Woods, would pay for a year of White House visits," Fox News contributor Charles Krauthammer said Thursday. "So I suggest that perhaps he curtail the travel."
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/08/wh...
SO WHAT. hater.
pfft

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
Thanks for providing link

Since: Jul 11

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
He had the freedom as we all do to say no.
Lets say, you go to a interview for a job and the description, salary, responsibility is given to you-----you have the choice to take it and do your job or you have the choice to not accept it.
You don't take a job and whine about doing your job and doing it effectively.
Sorry, Obama is a cry baby not a leader.
Anyway, you are not interested in this, just the games in which trolls play to try and discouraged others from not posting or to shut them up so they want post the facts about Obama.
you give me a lot of credit, and you're right, I own this forum and everyone in it...thank you,hope I can make you proud

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Copied from another post:
If you want to both murder innocent Americans in a public place and have sympathetic liberal media treatment for your crime, all you have to do is:
1. shout "ALLAHU AKBAR" while you are doing the shooting.
2. Shoot military personnel on an army post who aren't likely to vote for Obama anyways.
Obama to Hasan---we'll just call it work place violence, okay bro.
boring, get some new material, clowns, Or I'm going back to Comedy Central Bozo died on the cross for you, and this is the thanks he gets
sacrilege

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

heads so far up your asses, you have to swallow your food twice

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

funny, haven't once heard any of you snotgreen scrotum stretching mugwumps admit that any republican has a snowball's chance in hell of winning in 2016

twelve more years, twelve more years
countrygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

wake up haters,nothing like a big dose of gloom and doom to start the day. old sore losers.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
BTW Uncle Tabitha...
You are WRONG again!
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/...
Washington Times cites Fox News!
"Unnamed source"?

Gotcha!!

National Enquirer uses those same sources when they speak to the ones who are taken by UFO's and inpregnated and by the ones who saw Bigfoot.

You really are stupid with throwing FalseNews up and making a point they're a credible news source.

Who told you they were a credible news source? An unnamed source?

I know you don't realize how stupid this makes you look.... That's why you're an uneducated republican.

STU......... PED!!

She will run,.... she will win.... And she has you idiots scared to death.
obamatized

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

the funniest thing these leftwingwhackadoodles have said yet, "hes the president he has things to do" hahahahahaha now that funny i dont care who you are, i say hitting a golfball has not a damn thing to do with acting like you are a president, and illegally occupying my white house, he still cant speak unless the teleprompter is running properly even at an elementary school

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Why has the American government purchase MRAP vehicles or Mine Resistant Armor Protected vehicles to be used on the streets of America?
2700 vehicles were purchased besides the 1.6 billion bullet stockpile.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/03/obama...
Because there are over 1000 new Militia in the US training to take over the government. We may have to put some people down that are wanting an upraising against a freely elected leader.
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

obamatized wrote:
the funniest thing these leftwingwhackadoodles have said yet, "hes the president he has things to do" hahahahahaha now that funny i dont care who you are, i say hitting a golfball has not a damn thing to do with acting like you are a president, and illegally occupying my white house, he still cant speak unless the teleprompter is running properly even at an elementary school
your White House? get the f%&$ out of here. hater,yeah I said it.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

It's funny to watch the Republican Party fall apart.

While our country is recovering..... What are republicans main concerns?? What Michelle Obama wears and Obama's Telepromter.

Lets not forget the LIE about gun grabs that I love rubbing in the doom and gloomers faces every day.

No matter how hard you dolts try, you don't get it. Consumer confidence is up, jobs are up, housing is up, stock market is up..... And you all are too stupid to realize you're killing yourself.

It's fun to watch on a daily basis. Thanks to AKA, Repukes, Countrygirl, and the others who set you dimwhits straight every day. And your answer to all of us?? Copy and Paste from FalseNews?
You all are very stupid and this is just..... Fun!

And let's also not forget the HUGE fight over republicans wanting to protect terrorist on American soil from drone attacks. Guess they think drones will be used against them because they are anti-American??

Hillary in 2016 and 2020.

The Grand OLD Party is dead.

Die a graceful death.... Get it over with.

No unnamed sources used in this post!

Bahahahahahaha!
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
It's funny to watch the Republican Party fall apart.
While our country is recovering..... What are republicans main concerns?? What Michelle Obama wears and Obama's Telepromter.
Lets not forget the LIE about gun grabs that I love rubbing in the doom and gloomers faces every day.
No matter how hard you dolts try, you don't get it. Consumer confidence is up, jobs are up, housing is up, stock market is up..... And you all are too stupid to realize you're killing yourself.
It's fun to watch on a daily basis. Thanks to AKA, Repukes, Countrygirl, and the others who set you dimwhits straight every day. And your answer to all of us?? Copy and Paste from FalseNews?
You all are very stupid and this is just..... Fun!
And let's also not forget the HUGE fight over republicans wanting to protect terrorist on American soil from drone attacks. Guess they think drones will be used against them because they are anti-American??
Hillary in 2016 and 2020.
The Grand OLD Party is dead.
Die a graceful death.... Get it over with.
No unnamed sources used in this post!
Bahahahahahaha!
Yeah!!! Hillary,2016 and 2012. snack on that. doom and gloomers.
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah!!! Hillary,2016 and 2012. snack on that. doom and gloomers.
I mean 2020.
DemocratsSuck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Standing firm on new firearm restrictions, Colorado DemocRats were advancing aggressive gun-control proposals Friday in a state balancing a history of heartbreaking shootings with a Western heritage where gun ownership is treasured by many.

DEMOCRATS shepherded through expanded background checks on private gun purchases and a new ban on gun ownership by people facing domestic-violence accusations. The measures passed after hours of debate as Republicans tried in vain to argue the gun proposals change Colorado's character and violate the Western ideal of self-reliance.

DEMOCRATS SUCK!

DISARM AMERICA! VOTE FOR A DEMOCRAT!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Just cause its fun bringing the subject up..... All you Whiney birthers... The ones who bring up Muslim in every other post..... I've asked you many times to post here where any republican senators, governors, represenatives have said Obama is a Muslim.

Why can't any if you answer this??

Avoid answering this question like you usually do.... Divert, it's just fun
SignUp

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

There are more people on food stamps in America than the entire population of Spain!

Made in Canada, China, Mexico and other foreign countries.
When Obama entered office in January 2009 there were 31,939,110 Americans receiving food stamps. As of November 2012—the most recent data available—there were 47,692,896 Americans enrolled, an increase of 49.3 percent.

According to the 2011 census, Spain had a population of 46,815,916.
Furthermore, between January 2009 and November 2012 the food stamp program added approximately an average 11,269 recipients per day.

How long can this continue? Thanks to the EPA (Eliminate Payrolls in America) we have an abundance of clean air and water and no jobs.

Source; http://cnsnews.com/news/article/food-stamp-ro...

Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

DemocratsSuck wrote:
Standing firm on new firearm restrictions, Colorado DemocRats were advancing aggressive gun-control proposals Friday in a state balancing a history of heartbreaking shootings with a Western heritage where gun ownership is treasured by many.
DEMOCRATS shepherded through expanded background checks on private gun purchases and a new ban on gun ownership by people facing domestic-violence accusations. The measures passed after hours of debate as Republicans tried in vain to argue the gun proposals change Colorado's character and violate the Western ideal of self-reliance.
DEMOCRATS SUCK!
DISARM AMERICA! VOTE FOR A DEMOCRAT!
I stand behind that!!

Keep as many as you idiots away from guns as possible!!

Great job Colorado democrats!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 76,181 - 76,200 of146,030
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

102 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What happened at the dollor store in flat lick ... 5 min worked there 7
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 26 min 75 Scorpio 3,783
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 26 min Gizz 81,561
Stacy frost carnes 31 min wellthen 5
Letecia runyun 34 min Pitty 7
Beautiful selfies on Facebook 38 min hmmm 36
davis drug (Mar '10) 1 hr I konw 17
•••
•••