'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
76,161 - 76,180 of 146,895 Comments Last updated 41 min ago

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Fox news "RIGHT" again!

Isn't it funny how many Dimocrats pointed at Fox News reports about this; and said "not gonna happen"? well she is making the rounds for campaign funds!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/...

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

BTW Uncle Tabitha...

You are WRONG again!

Washington Times cites Fox News!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice, that's 3 threats of physical violence in a week
and, my wise-ass answers are appreciated here, Sir.
I thing it's the 11th or 12th reference to Obama's genitals

Oh hey! Only three? I must be slipping. Let's see, kick your butt, put your laptop in the dishwasher ... sorry I forgot the third one. But how about smack you into next week?!!! Is that a good one?

Obama? Don't care what he does with his genitals!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
BTW Uncle Tabitha...
You are WRONG again!
Washington Times cites Fox News!
That is all we need, another comedian in congress.
The Judds will have to make a new song, "Mama She's Crazy".

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Fox news "RIGHT" again!
Isn't it funny how many Dimocrats pointed at Fox News reports about this; and said "not gonna happen"? well she is making the rounds for campaign funds!
I would have to see the link to the quote of any Dem saying Ashley Judd was not going to run. She is KY's next Senator come Jan. 2015. KY is going to Ditch Mitch. He is not going to be another term Senator. To hell with the bastard that did this to America.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Record 89,304,000 Americans 'Not in Labor Force'-- 296,000 Fewer Employed Since January

( CNSNews.com )- The number of Americans designated as "not in the labor force" in February was 89,304,000, a record high, up from 89,008,000 in January, according to the Department of Labor. This means that the number of Americans not in the labor force increased 296,000 between January and February.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) labels people who are unemployed and no longer looking for work as “not in the labor force,” including people who have retired on schedule, taken early retirement, or simply given up looking for work.

The increase marks the second month in a row, after rising in January from 88.8 million in December. Those not in the labor force had declined in December from 88.9 million in November.

Who said job growth?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you what I think:
anything in the Bible that is 'supernatural' in nature, I DO NOT believe
almost EVERYTHING historical is suspect
almost EVERYTHING chronological is suspect (that is timewise) for Reality
and John 3:16 is "For God so loved the world that he gave......"
so, in Reality, you got that wrong, too
NEXXXXT!
What is your point, I gave you chapter and verse. Did I need to read word for word to you? What does it matter...you don't believe in the Bible anyway.

My point is Our Lord Jesus Christ died for us and all we need to do is believeth in him and repent of our sins AND to not sin anymore.

You remind me of a bratty boy in an adult's body wanting attention so bad, you will play games, use vile language, stuff your fingers in your ears when someone is trying to tell you facts, tattle and downright slurp at your mommy's teat in order to be heard.

I see you as a type of person, driving on a two-lane road and if the person driving in front of you is too slow, you will gun up your car, swerve into the next lane, nearly missing oncoming traffic, give the finger to both the oncoming car and the car in front of you......(my best part)and believe you did nothing wrong.

Again, grow up.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama didn't have anything dumped in his lap
Not in the Rebubbleican Bubble .........heheheheheheheheheheh eheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh eheheheehehehheehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehe
He had the freedom as we all do to say no.

Lets say, you go to a interview for a job and the description, salary, responsibility is given to you-----you have the choice to take it and do your job or you have the choice to not accept it.

You don't take a job and whine about doing your job and doing it effectively.

Sorry, Obama is a cry baby not a leader.

Anyway, you are not interested in this, just the games in which trolls play to try and discouraged others from not posting or to shut them up so they want post the facts about Obama.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
You are f-ing nuts bubba, you repukes act like President Obama created the debt, yes, trying to rebound the auto makers, spark the economy with stimulus checks etc...added to the debt, but most is past problems created by the greedy, self-serving repuke administration and their current minions. Spin it anyway you want bubba, but considering the mess and the inability to get Congress to work for the AMERICAN people and not themselves, I think the President has done pretty good all by himself. Just think where we would be today if ALL of them cared about AMERICANS first, themselves second.
He may not be your leader, asswipe, but he is a TWO TERM President that the MAJORITY believes in. Don't like it, find a country you would be better suited for. We won't miss you. You are just another eat up teabagging repuke who will cry for the next four years, like you did the last four. Denying anything good that happens, and do absolutely nothing but sit on your fatass and complain. What you repukes do best. Keep dividing your party and spewing your lies, gloom and doom..it will only ensure we continue to have DEMS in control. Thank you very much, you warped lemming tool.
DITCH MITCH
Sorry Charlie, don't think so.

Your so called leader is a cry baby and a dangerous muslim with the intent on destroying America and he could care less if your carcass is in it while he does it.

Even some of the black leaders who voted for him, just because he is black, regret that they did. Their words, he has done nothing for the black people.

Try to use your brain for a change.
yep

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

i know
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

hypocrisy alert!

Michelle Obama wears a $9,000. dress to present Best Picture at the Oscars!

Wait, what happened to all those kids who will starve because of budget cuts??
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Copied from another post:

If you want to both murder innocent Americans in a public place and have sympathetic liberal media treatment for your crime, all you have to do is:

1. shout "ALLAHU AKBAR" while you are doing the shooting.

2. Shoot military personnel on an army post who aren't likely to vote for Obama anyways.

Obama to Hasan---we'll just call it work place violence, okay bro.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Why has the American government purchase MRAP vehicles or Mine Resistant Armor Protected vehicles to be used on the streets of America?

2700 vehicles were purchased besides the 1.6 billion bullet stockpile.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/03/obama...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Dr. Strangelaw (Obama) or how I learned to stop worrying about the Constitution and love the drone.
countrygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

obamatized wrote:
obama cant speak without a teleprompter so sitting on topix attacking george w bush for something you have made up makes no sense, all 57 states this week
a hello he is the POTUS. HE does have things to do. unlike bush he just could'nt speak.
countrygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
hypocrisy alert!
Michelle Obama wears a $9,000. dress to present Best Picture at the Oscars!
Wait, what happened to all those kids who will starve because of budget cuts??
HATER!!!!
countrygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Why has the American government purchase MRAP vehicles or Mine Resistant Armor Protected vehicles to be used on the streets of America?
2700 vehicles were purchased besides the 1.6 billion bullet stockpile.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/03/obama...
all in your head foney croney
countrygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Charlie, don't think so.
Your so called leader is a cry baby and a dangerous muslim with the intent on destroying America and he could care less if your carcass is in it while he does it.
Even some of the black leaders who voted for him, just because he is black, regret that they did. Their words, he has done nothing for the black people.
Try to use your brain for a change.
Hell yeah!!! 2time undefeated. WON BY A LANDSLIDE.MY MAN.
countrygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

LOVING THE POTUS TONIGHT.
pfft

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
Record 89,304,000 Americans 'Not in Labor Force'-- 296,000 Fewer Employed Since January...
Here is the REAL article from your source
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/long-term-une...
Does not mention your claim of 296,000 FEWER

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min The_Box 128,940
Looking for place to rent! 30 min Girl 1
Anyone know of any places for rent under 300? (Jul '12) 38 min Girl 34
parkway svc center (Jan '13) 1 hr Lol 5
Corn for Sale 1 hr seller 3
Is James Brown single? (Apr '13) 2 hr right 9
Stivers Center fixes 2 hr ifureallyknew 58
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder Sun sheila 420
•••