'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
countrygirl

United States

#85328 Mar 8, 2013
LOVING THE POTUS TONIGHT.
pfft

Lexington, KY

#85329 Mar 8, 2013
Jay wrote:
Record 89,304,000 Americans 'Not in Labor Force'-- 296,000 Fewer Employed Since January...
Here is the REAL article from your source
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/long-term-une...
Does not mention your claim of 296,000 FEWER
Jay

Paris, TN

#85330 Mar 8, 2013
Contemptuous, phony, lying asshat!

White House suspends public tours, but first family trips in full swing

WASHINGTON Visitors to the nation's capital looking for a White House public tour are out of luck starting this weekend, courtesy of what the Secret Service says is its own decision to deal with the sequester cuts.

But while the agency said it needed to pull officers off the tours for more pressing assignments, the budget ax didn't swing early or deep enough to curtail a host of recent Secret Service-chaperoned trips like President Obama's much-discussed Florida golf outing with Tiger Woods and first lady Michelle Obama's high-profile multi-city media appearances.

"The president's travel expenses alone, for the golfing outing with Tiger Woods, would pay for a year of White House visits," Fox News contributor Charles Krauthammer said Thursday. "So I suggest that perhaps he curtail the travel."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/08/wh...
Jay

Paris, TN

#85331 Mar 8, 2013
pfft wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the REAL article from your source
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/long-term-une...
Does not mention your claim of 296,000 FEWER
Zat so?

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/record-893040...
countrygirl

United States

#85332 Mar 8, 2013
Jay wrote:
Contemptuous, phony, lying asshat!
White House suspends public tours, but first family trips in full swing
WASHINGTON Visitors to the nation's capital looking for a White House public tour are out of luck starting this weekend, courtesy of what the Secret Service says is its own decision to deal with the sequester cuts.
But while the agency said it needed to pull officers off the tours for more pressing assignments, the budget ax didn't swing early or deep enough to curtail a host of recent Secret Service-chaperoned trips like President Obama's much-discussed Florida golf outing with Tiger Woods and first lady Michelle Obama's high-profile multi-city media appearances.
"The president's travel expenses alone, for the golfing outing with Tiger Woods, would pay for a year of White House visits," Fox News contributor Charles Krauthammer said Thursday. "So I suggest that perhaps he curtail the travel."
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/08/wh...
SO WHAT. hater.
pfft

Lexington, KY

#85333 Mar 8, 2013
Jay wrote:
Thanks for providing link

Since: Jul 11

Greensburg, KY

#85335 Mar 8, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
He had the freedom as we all do to say no.
Lets say, you go to a interview for a job and the description, salary, responsibility is given to you-----you have the choice to take it and do your job or you have the choice to not accept it.
You don't take a job and whine about doing your job and doing it effectively.
Sorry, Obama is a cry baby not a leader.
Anyway, you are not interested in this, just the games in which trolls play to try and discouraged others from not posting or to shut them up so they want post the facts about Obama.
you give me a lot of credit, and you're right, I own this forum and everyone in it...thank you,hope I can make you proud

Greensburg, KY

#85336 Mar 9, 2013
Reality wrote:
Copied from another post:
If you want to both murder innocent Americans in a public place and have sympathetic liberal media treatment for your crime, all you have to do is:
1. shout "ALLAHU AKBAR" while you are doing the shooting.
2. Shoot military personnel on an army post who aren't likely to vote for Obama anyways.
Obama to Hasan---we'll just call it work place violence, okay bro.
boring, get some new material, clowns, Or I'm going back to Comedy Central Bozo died on the cross for you, and this is the thanks he gets
sacrilege

Greensburg, KY

#85337 Mar 9, 2013
heads so far up your asses, you have to swallow your food twice

Greensburg, KY

#85338 Mar 9, 2013
funny, haven't once heard any of you snotgreen scrotum stretching mugwumps admit that any republican has a snowball's chance in hell of winning in 2016

twelve more years, twelve more years
countrygirl

United States

#85339 Mar 9, 2013
wake up haters,nothing like a big dose of gloom and doom to start the day. old sore losers.
Uncle Tab

United States

#85340 Mar 9, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
BTW Uncle Tabitha...
You are WRONG again!
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/...
Washington Times cites Fox News!
"Unnamed source"?

Gotcha!!

National Enquirer uses those same sources when they speak to the ones who are taken by UFO's and inpregnated and by the ones who saw Bigfoot.

You really are stupid with throwing FalseNews up and making a point they're a credible news source.

Who told you they were a credible news source? An unnamed source?

I know you don't realize how stupid this makes you look.... That's why you're an uneducated republican.

STU......... PED!!

She will run,.... she will win.... And she has you idiots scared to death.
obamatized

London, KY

#85341 Mar 9, 2013
the funniest thing these leftwingwhackadoodles have said yet, "hes the president he has things to do" hahahahahaha now that funny i dont care who you are, i say hitting a golfball has not a damn thing to do with acting like you are a president, and illegally occupying my white house, he still cant speak unless the teleprompter is running properly even at an elementary school

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#85342 Mar 9, 2013
Reality wrote:
Why has the American government purchase MRAP vehicles or Mine Resistant Armor Protected vehicles to be used on the streets of America?
2700 vehicles were purchased besides the 1.6 billion bullet stockpile.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/03/obama...
Because there are over 1000 new Militia in the US training to take over the government. We may have to put some people down that are wanting an upraising against a freely elected leader.
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#85343 Mar 9, 2013
obamatized wrote:
the funniest thing these leftwingwhackadoodles have said yet, "hes the president he has things to do" hahahahahaha now that funny i dont care who you are, i say hitting a golfball has not a damn thing to do with acting like you are a president, and illegally occupying my white house, he still cant speak unless the teleprompter is running properly even at an elementary school
your White House? get the f%&$ out of here. hater,yeah I said it.
Uncle Tab

United States

#85344 Mar 9, 2013
It's funny to watch the Republican Party fall apart.

While our country is recovering..... What are republicans main concerns?? What Michelle Obama wears and Obama's Telepromter.

Lets not forget the LIE about gun grabs that I love rubbing in the doom and gloomers faces every day.

No matter how hard you dolts try, you don't get it. Consumer confidence is up, jobs are up, housing is up, stock market is up..... And you all are too stupid to realize you're killing yourself.

It's fun to watch on a daily basis. Thanks to AKA, Repukes, Countrygirl, and the others who set you dimwhits straight every day. And your answer to all of us?? Copy and Paste from FalseNews?
You all are very stupid and this is just..... Fun!

And let's also not forget the HUGE fight over republicans wanting to protect terrorist on American soil from drone attacks. Guess they think drones will be used against them because they are anti-American??

Hillary in 2016 and 2020.

The Grand OLD Party is dead.

Die a graceful death.... Get it over with.

No unnamed sources used in this post!

Bahahahahahaha!
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#85345 Mar 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
It's funny to watch the Republican Party fall apart.
While our country is recovering..... What are republicans main concerns?? What Michelle Obama wears and Obama's Telepromter.
Lets not forget the LIE about gun grabs that I love rubbing in the doom and gloomers faces every day.
No matter how hard you dolts try, you don't get it. Consumer confidence is up, jobs are up, housing is up, stock market is up..... And you all are too stupid to realize you're killing yourself.
It's fun to watch on a daily basis. Thanks to AKA, Repukes, Countrygirl, and the others who set you dimwhits straight every day. And your answer to all of us?? Copy and Paste from FalseNews?
You all are very stupid and this is just..... Fun!
And let's also not forget the HUGE fight over republicans wanting to protect terrorist on American soil from drone attacks. Guess they think drones will be used against them because they are anti-American??
Hillary in 2016 and 2020.
The Grand OLD Party is dead.
Die a graceful death.... Get it over with.
No unnamed sources used in this post!
Bahahahahahaha!
Yeah!!! Hillary,2016 and 2012. snack on that. doom and gloomers.
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#85346 Mar 9, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah!!! Hillary,2016 and 2012. snack on that. doom and gloomers.
I mean 2020.
DemocratsSuck

Barnesville, OH

#85348 Mar 9, 2013
Standing firm on new firearm restrictions, Colorado DemocRats were advancing aggressive gun-control proposals Friday in a state balancing a history of heartbreaking shootings with a Western heritage where gun ownership is treasured by many.

DEMOCRATS shepherded through expanded background checks on private gun purchases and a new ban on gun ownership by people facing domestic-violence accusations. The measures passed after hours of debate as Republicans tried in vain to argue the gun proposals change Colorado's character and violate the Western ideal of self-reliance.

DEMOCRATS SUCK!

DISARM AMERICA! VOTE FOR A DEMOCRAT!
Uncle Tab

United States

#85349 Mar 9, 2013
Just cause its fun bringing the subject up..... All you Whiney birthers... The ones who bring up Muslim in every other post..... I've asked you many times to post here where any republican senators, governors, represenatives have said Obama is a Muslim.

Why can't any if you answer this??

Avoid answering this question like you usually do.... Divert, it's just fun

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
German shepard 2 hr doggy 2
Porsche mills 2 hr sad days 25
barbourville affordabe funeral home (Oct '08) 3 hr someone who knows 109
jeff vaughn not dories jeff violas jeff is a rat 4 hr Junes son Jeff Va... 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr havent forgotten 131,904
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 7 hr question 11
terry smith from the creek 9 hr wondering 4
To the Garland family 11 hr Friend 5
what happen on the creek ambulances an law is u... Fri Get a life 8
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) Fri billy 183
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 2:09PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night