'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Jul 11

Greensburg, KY

#85261 Mar 8, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost forgot: Prayers for a speedy recovery and lots of ice cream. Keep up the good posts. You keep them riled up. Just too funny.
DITCH MITCH
i appreciate the prayers, but i was mostly wanting ice cream, this recovery thing works itself out...lol
OH HELL NO

Greenville, KY

#85262 Mar 8, 2013
so now after the election your strategy is to use marco rubio to lure hispanic votes...goodluck with that. because you can't erase years of downing hispanics...just like at the republican national convention when you paraded african americans to the stage , you actually thought that blacks would get up and say HEY!! theres some blacks..lets vote for the repubs! and did you actually think that herman cain was going to be the nominee for the republican party? lmao!! who do you think actually had those women come out against herman cain? it wasn't the democrates..you can believe that! heres a little secret for you: just because you parade a nationality around doesn't mean that people are going to vote for them. do you actually think that blacks were going to vote for hermain cain?? r u serious? do you actually think that hispanics are going to vote for marco rubio? not as long as you have that republican brand on your side...policy dictates who goes where and the way policy is coming from the repoublicans then you can count on ole dying out white men and some racist tea partiers. thats not going to be enough..

Greensburg, KY

#85264 Mar 8, 2013
OH HELL NO wrote:
so now after the election your strategy is to use marco rubio to lure hispanic votes...goodluck with that. because you can't erase years of downing hispanics...just like at the republican national convention when you paraded african americans to the stage , you actually thought that blacks would get up and say HEY!! theres some blacks..lets vote for the repubs! and did you actually think that herman cain was going to be the nominee for the republican party? lmao!! who do you think actually had those women come out against herman cain? it wasn't the democrates..you can believe that! heres a little secret for you: just because you parade a nationality around doesn't mean that people are going to vote for them. do you actually think that blacks were going to vote for hermain cain?? r u serious? do you actually think that hispanics are going to vote for marco rubio? not as long as you have that republican brand on your side...policy dictates who goes where and the way policy is coming from the repoublicans then you can count on ole dying out white men and some racist tea partiers. thats not going to be enough..
won't work
he could get 300% of the Hispanic vote, what about blacks and women and youth,
do they have a young black/hispanic woman they can run?
if they did, would it come off as a little placating?
all the antiObama rhetoric I'vedocumented in the last week...not ONE WORD of SOLUTION from the RIGHT

They're drowning and what do they do?

they stand on the shore and boast,"republicans who sign up for swimming classes outnumber libtards 8 trillion to 1."
Jay

Paris, TN

#85265 Mar 8, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
"You can't make enough laws to keep people from doing what they want to do anyway."
so if Obama comes for your guns you're going to give them up peacefully.
when he does,(and he won't), it won't be policemen, it will be soldiers, 18, 19, 20 year olds; you going to shoot kids?
Remember the June Fourth Incident?

First of all to answer your question - Obama will not come for my guns, but if he did,(which he won't) I would not give them up peacefully. Obama goes on record, verbally, in a video, as stating he supports the 2nd amendment.

Secondly, he would not send children to try and disarm the country. There are millions of legal gun owners in this country who have the right to carry. It's not a job for kids.

What else do you want to know?

Greensburg, KY

#85266 Mar 8, 2013
so where are they? Klan meets on Friday?

Greensburg, KY

#85267 Mar 8, 2013
or is it Spinning class? hehehe

Greensburg, KY

#85268 Mar 8, 2013
By the "Right" and religious, C was taken in hand
Shown how to feel good, but told to feel bad.
Tongue tied, terrified C learned how to pray
Now C's feelings run deep, but as cold as the clay.
And strung out behind C are the banners and flags
While his possible future lies in tatters and rags.

Greensburg, KY

#85269 Mar 8, 2013
And far from flying high in red white and blue skies
I spiraled down to this hole in the ground where I hide.
...Mitt Wazzezname

Greensburg, KY

#85270 Mar 8, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all to answer your question - Obama will not come for my guns, but if he did,(which he won't) I would not give them up peacefully. Obama goes on record, verbally, in a video, as stating he supports the 2nd amendment.
Secondly, he would not send children to try and disarm the country. There are millions of legal gun owners in this country who have the right to carry. It's not a job for kids.
well, since you asked...do you like it in the butt?
my interest is purely Kinseian (for the record)
and you asked

Greensburg, KY

#85271 Mar 8, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
anyway, talk is cheap when the story is good
Obama is not coming after your guns...that stance isn't very popular with your compadres, you might want to pray to Saint Alex for guidance

Greensburg, KY

#85274 Mar 8, 2013
wheres the jerk with the big gun, he scared me

Greensburg, KY

#85275 Mar 8, 2013
hell, im going to go jerk off,be back in 3 minutes

Greensburg, KY

#85276 Mar 8, 2013
hey friends, hope everyone's evening is going well, I'm doing great, just great
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#85277 Mar 8, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
hell, im going to go jerk off,be back in 3 minutes
Oh, so you will be perform the act three time, eh!

Greensburg, KY

#85278 Mar 8, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, so you will be perform the act three time, eh!
lol
you know me?

Greensburg, KY

#85279 Mar 8, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, so you will be perform the act three time, eh!
you know those weirdos over in Topeka?
Jay

Paris, TN

#85280 Mar 8, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
anyway, talk is cheap when the story is good
Obama is not coming after your guns...that stance isn't very popular with your compadres, you might want to pray to Saint Alex for guidance

Don't worry about my compadres. They know what Obama is up to. He doesn't have the balls to try and take our guns away. I tried to tell yout that nicely, but it must have gone over your head.

What I would like, however, is to give you a swift kick in the butt. Smart mouth! Why don't you try going on a kid site where you wise-ass answers might be appreciated?!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#85281 Mar 8, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
you know me?
Yep, you sound like every homorhagic on topix.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#85282 Mar 8, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
you know those weirdos over in Topeka?
That would be up in Topeka.
I haven't a clue who are the weirdos, but anyone who runs for a public office has to be a little weird.

Greensburg, KY

#85283 Mar 8, 2013
Hot C strolled into the Forum
And poured himself a drink
His teeth soon stained with the blood of GOPpies
He needed time to think

The man in the Forum said
"What are you doing here?"
Hot C let go a low soft growl
That brought the man to tears

He said, "I'm Hot C, the mighty Liberal
And this Forum is MY home
I'm free, I'm free in all I see
And that makes me free to roam"

"Indeed. I am The Manchild King
And this Forum's mine to give and take
The time's now come now for you and you and you and you
There's a choice for YOU to make

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
curtis 28 min gator 4
Jim baker remodeling city hall 1 hr john 3
teena Marie mills 1 hr john 12
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr stray-cat 132,206
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 3 hr Nasty 7
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Hatti_Hollerand 3,609
any women want to meet 6 hr lookeing 1
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match