'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 244266 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#85295 Mar 8, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, your parents got screwed.
Hi JD ...
Gonna take another lil break :)

To the corner ...

Since: Jul 11

Greenbrier, AR

#85296 Mar 8, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, your parents got screwed.
you got a problem with God's providence, take it up with The Man

don't diss my mom and Dad, Be a man. Take the High road, Justice

Greenbrier, AR

#85297 Mar 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
All by yourself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DuFECRV6X5gXX
WOW! nice song...thank you, sincerely
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#85298 Mar 8, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
Westboro Baptist Church
You should join them, they need a token member.

Greenbrier, AR

#85299 Mar 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi JD ...
Gonna take another lil break :)
To the corner ...
Silver Bullet?

Greenbrier, AR

#85300 Mar 8, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, they sure don't like homorhagics!
queers?
Worse

United States

#85301 Mar 8, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all to answer your question - Obama will not come for my guns, but if he did,(which he won't) I would not give them up peacefully. Obama goes on record, verbally, in a video, as stating he supports the 2nd amendment.
Secondly, he would not send children to try and disarm the country. There are millions of legal gun owners in this country who have the right to carry. It's not a job for kids.
What else do you want to know?
Why your parents don't abort?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#85302 Mar 8, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
you got a problem with God's providence, take it up with The Man
don't diss my mom and Dad, Be a man. Take the High road, Justice
I bet your parents think you would make the perfect poster boy for abortion and they are probably Pro-Life.
Worse

United States

#85303 Mar 8, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine adults who donot realize, "there is no such word as stupider."
Nor is strategery and internets, but W had no problem with them.
obamatized

East Bernstadt, KY

#85304 Mar 8, 2013
obama cant speak without a teleprompter so sitting on topix attacking george w bush for something you have made up makes no sense, all 57 states this week
Jay

Springville, TN

#85305 Mar 8, 2013
Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Why your parents don't abort?

Probably for the same reason yours didn't!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#85307 Mar 8, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
queers?
Queer isn't politically correct.
Clock

Lexington, KY

#85308 Mar 8, 2013
In this world of sin and sorrow, there is always something to be thankful for,as for me...I rejoice that I'm not a Republican.

Since: Dec 11

#85309 Mar 8, 2013
Fox news "RIGHT" again!

Isn't it funny how many Dimocrats pointed at Fox News reports about this; and said "not gonna happen"? well she is making the rounds for campaign funds!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/...

Since: Dec 11

#85310 Mar 8, 2013
BTW Uncle Tabitha...

You are WRONG again!

Washington Times cites Fox News!
Jay

Springville, TN

#85311 Mar 8, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice, that's 3 threats of physical violence in a week
and, my wise-ass answers are appreciated here, Sir.
I thing it's the 11th or 12th reference to Obama's genitals

Oh hey! Only three? I must be slipping. Let's see, kick your butt, put your laptop in the dishwasher ... sorry I forgot the third one. But how about smack you into next week?!!! Is that a good one?

Obama? Don't care what he does with his genitals!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#85312 Mar 8, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
BTW Uncle Tabitha...
You are WRONG again!
Washington Times cites Fox News!
That is all we need, another comedian in congress.
The Judds will have to make a new song, "Mama She's Crazy".

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#85313 Mar 8, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Fox news "RIGHT" again!
Isn't it funny how many Dimocrats pointed at Fox News reports about this; and said "not gonna happen"? well she is making the rounds for campaign funds!
I would have to see the link to the quote of any Dem saying Ashley Judd was not going to run. She is KY's next Senator come Jan. 2015. KY is going to Ditch Mitch. He is not going to be another term Senator. To hell with the bastard that did this to America.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
Jay

Springville, TN

#85314 Mar 8, 2013
Record 89,304,000 Americans 'Not in Labor Force'-- 296,000 Fewer Employed Since January

( CNSNews.com )- The number of Americans designated as "not in the labor force" in February was 89,304,000, a record high, up from 89,008,000 in January, according to the Department of Labor. This means that the number of Americans not in the labor force increased 296,000 between January and February.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) labels people who are unemployed and no longer looking for work as “not in the labor force,” including people who have retired on schedule, taken early retirement, or simply given up looking for work.

The increase marks the second month in a row, after rising in January from 88.8 million in December. Those not in the labor force had declined in December from 88.9 million in November.

Who said job growth?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#85315 Mar 8, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you what I think:
anything in the Bible that is 'supernatural' in nature, I DO NOT believe
almost EVERYTHING historical is suspect
almost EVERYTHING chronological is suspect (that is timewise) for Reality
and John 3:16 is "For God so loved the world that he gave......"
so, in Reality, you got that wrong, too
NEXXXXT!
What is your point, I gave you chapter and verse. Did I need to read word for word to you? What does it matter...you don't believe in the Bible anyway.

My point is Our Lord Jesus Christ died for us and all we need to do is believeth in him and repent of our sins AND to not sin anymore.

You remind me of a bratty boy in an adult's body wanting attention so bad, you will play games, use vile language, stuff your fingers in your ears when someone is trying to tell you facts, tattle and downright slurp at your mommy's teat in order to be heard.

I see you as a type of person, driving on a two-lane road and if the person driving in front of you is too slow, you will gun up your car, swerve into the next lane, nearly missing oncoming traffic, give the finger to both the oncoming car and the car in front of you......(my best part)and believe you did nothing wrong.

Again, grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone practice White Magic? 59 min Ancient Warrior 3
Looking for a decent woman. (Sep '12) 1 hr Ancient Warrior 7
Shawntaea Hughes 2 hr Fboy 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr CriminalForever 153,864
Hospital Bed for sale...$150.00... O.B.O. 6 hr HospitalBed 2
TimmyJordan aka pork and shannon 10 hr Omg 6
Who's in charge of the fb festival entertainment 12 hr Lying Lewis 11

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages