'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,797)

Showing posts 75,921 - 75,940 of138,467
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
OH HELL NO

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
SOME people DO "tell" the TRUTH on here!...
NOT just the R's/C's ...
BUT they are FEW & FAR between ...
like u ...
NADA!
you want the truth? the truth is: you and your party are LOSERS!! and far as the truth goes when 911 happened wtf was bush thinking when he invaded iraq? thats like if mexico attacked us, then we would invade canada! get the &*%$ outta here! where are the wmds? what about bush using warrantless wiretaps to listen in on americans? what about starting 2 wars without declaring them? want more truth? what about we as america being becans of light around the world tarnished when those knuckle draggers started torturing people? i could go on and on, but the bottom line is this: you, fauxnews and the republican party are the big L...LOSERS! i still lmao when fauxnews had the nerve, the gall, thee ordasity to say romney will win in a landslide and heres another truth you can suck on: watch fauxnews at night...wake up in the morning and watch the washington journal on c-span and listen to the call in shows: whatever was said on faux the night before ..the repubs will repeat on the call in show! what a disgrace!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

OH HELL NO wrote:
<quoted text>
you want the truth? the truth is: you and your party are LOSERS!! and far as the truth goes when 911 happened wtf was bush thinking when he invaded iraq? thats like if mexico attacked us, then we would invade canada! get the &*%$ outta here! where are the wmds? what about bush using warrantless wiretaps to listen in on americans? what about starting 2 wars without declaring them? want more truth? what about we as america being becans of light around the world tarnished when those knuckle draggers started torturing people? i could go on and on, but the bottom line is this: you, fauxnews and the republican party are the big L...LOSERS! i still lmao when fauxnews had the nerve, the gall, thee ordasity to say romney will win in a landslide and heres another truth you can suck on: watch fauxnews at night...wake up in the morning and watch the washington journal on c-span and listen to the call in shows: whatever was said on faux the night before ..the repubs will repeat on the call in show! what a disgrace!!
countrygirl wrote:
miraculously, she appears. ta da. talking crazy. knew it was you.
Did "you" ...

Come BACK for "another" dose ...???

Come on ...
ya LOVE me :D
doncha ... ;0)

Come on ...
SAY iT ...
I "know" u FEEL iT!

The Bitch is Back - Tina Turner
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I'm a BI*CH
-n-
I'm BACK!

BI*CH

B - Beautiful
I - Intelligent
T - Talented
C - Creative
H - Happy .....:)

and THAT's Ms. BI*CH to you!

shaZam ...

Since: Jul 11

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
miraculously, she appears. ta da. talking crazy. knew it was you.

she said earlier she put fresh batteries in "The Bear", we knew she'd be gone for a while...look out, she's loaded
OH HELL NO

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you warned the WOMEN before you unleashed him on them...and Rage Against the Machine? HELL YEA!! Tom Morello..wooooooo!
shissssss! let 'em find out the hard way! it kills me when a republitard come on here undercover acting like a dem..u know its a repub..because they won't use the word liberal because they're scared of them....hate them....steaming like a bag of freshly popped popcorn!! about ready to bust at the seams!
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

YES,what a disgrace.
OH HELL NO

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

hello there countrygirl how r u tonight
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Did "you" ...
Come BACK for "another" dose ...???
Come on ...
ya LOVE me :D
doncha ... ;0)
Come on ...
SAY iT ...
I "know" u FEEL iT!
The Bitch is Back - Tina Turner
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I'm a BI*CH
-n-
I'm BACK!
BI*CH
B - Beautiful
I - Intelligent
T - Talented
C - Creative
H - Happy .....:)
and THAT's Ms. BI*CH to you!
shaZam ...
that was weird. did you take your meds?

Since: Oct 09

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You're already back to doing this again crackhead??
LMFAO!!!
No wonder no one takes you serious.
I met your challenge Pauly Shore, and this is your counter argument?

Why not "Rolls Eyes" and "Nana Nana Boo Boo"?

Too much wine?

Or maybe you don't know what to do when confronted with real facts!
OH HELL NO

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

wait a minute! i just remembered that carl rove with his rollie pollie jump down turn around pick a bale of hotdogs a&* said that if ashley judd ran for gov't ..he would spend millions to have her defeated! lmao..oh really? im definently not a judd fan or anything republican but the repubs are going around saying that ashley judd don't live in kentucky and thus shouldn't run..well, didnt rand paul move here and ran and won? this is what kills me about this state..a bunch of yah hooo mountain dew inbreds had the nerve to vote for someone who isnt really a kentuckian..grrrrrrrr..i tell you what..no wonder people think kentucky is an inbred state..repubs should all move to texas..suceed from the united states...become a country..the country of texas!! and then we should nuke em!! he-he!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You "don't think"! YOU typed it or did you not??
Explain this Andy thing you always bring up and spinning??
You do wear a helmet at all times don't you??
It's just fun throwing their own shit back in their faces and they're too stupid to realize how I made them come to this point.
Andy gotcha super stupid.
Now doin your way out and I'll ask before you start.... Prove the Andy comment.
You can't.
Owned!
You know exactly what I am talking about.

Try this, look at all the post you have posted hear and then presto, one will come up Andy Griffin.

I will not be your puppet and do the work for you.

Go Rand Paul.
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

OH HELL NO wrote:
hello there countrygirl how r u tonight
up for a few good laughs, bunch of sore losers. they hate the truth. will not accept the fact of a new day. stuck on stupid.
Charles

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

I'd like to know why after five years there are troops in Afghanistan and why money this country doesn't have was sent to Syrian rebels? Not to mention why Benghazi had to happen? When the Ambassador informed our Jackass President of the dilemma there not once but twice via messages. It comes down to one conclusion: There are a lot of retards in this country and it has to do with our educational system. Either that or stupidity.
Charles

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>that was weird. did you take your meds?
Did you gets rectal exam? You come off as being all plugged up. Or have you not been getting any lately...
OH HELL NO

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Charles wrote:
I'd like to know why after five years there are troops in Afghanistan and why money this country doesn't have was sent to Syrian rebels? Not to mention why Benghazi had to happen? When the Ambassador informed our Jackass President of the dilemma there not once but twice via messages. It comes down to one conclusion: There are a lot of retards in this country and it has to do with our educational system. Either that or stupidity.
all hail obama, boy!! lets not talk stupid...remember you have bush, michell bachman and sara i can see russia from my porch palin ..need i say more?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to get caught up in your little game of answering a 150 question copy and paste.
I made THREE statements that you took all day to NOT answer and dig up a copy and paste.
You are the same as the rest of the idiots and NOME OF YOU CAN PROVE ANYTHING I SAID AS WRONG!!!
But to you idiots, copy and pasting what someone else out together is debating what I said??
And you wonder why you're losing elections and why republicans have the lowest approval ratings.
Keep on trying Shortbus Sybil!
LMMFAO!!!
ID.........E..........IT!!!!
This is Uncle Tab:

"The only thing that even consoles man for the stupid things he does is the PRAISE he always gives himself for doing them."
Oscar Wilde

----------

I thought the mainstream media was bad at doing stupid and then praising themselves, esp. Chris Matthews (#1 crackhead), but man you have them beat.

I have never seen so much self-absorbed and self-worshipping oneself as you do.

You will never admit you were wrong, just rant on and on while name calling posters when someone points it out.

Grow up. I get tired of adult men and women behaving as if they dropped out of their mommies. The teat suckling stops when you are a grown man or woman, don't you know that...
OH HELL NO

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Charles wrote:
<quoted text> Did you gets rectal exam? You come off as being all plugged up. Or have you not been getting any lately...
oh hell! a republitard in the mist! r u serious? i bet when obama won you sit in the corner crying and pissing all over yourself..shivering..wet cold and hungry...didnt you?
dont worry..you wasn't the only one...fauxnews will do that to ya...dont believe me? go to youtube and watch the republican reaction when they found out that mittens romney lost the election that fauxnews siad he was going to win in a landslide....

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You know exactly what I am talking about.
Try this, look at all the post you have posted hear and then presto, one will come up Andy Griffin.
I will not be your puppet and do the work for you.
Go Rand Paul.
LQQKb4UleapOK

“Reality isn't always Rational”

tha's from your fellow tree dweller
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Charles wrote:
<quoted text> If you want to go to a foreign country , where there's always a threat of violence go ahead and leave! Better yet let's give the Klan and the Italian mafia a runof the streets. I as a citizen do not , repeat, do not wish to see drones in my community. Enough said. Not all of watch Foxx News or do we care for men like Ol Mitch. Obama is an incompetent president. Just plain facts.
He/she or whatever it is, will not understand your post, which is so easily understood by normal people.

They like to keep refuting what is so obvious and so plain, even a toad could see it.

I have a notion in which some of these ridiculous posters on here are employeed by ACORN or whatever the name they are hiding under.

ACORN hires ex-cons to attack posters on threads who oppose the madman in the White House. It kills them to have someone post the truth about Obama.

I agree with you. I don't want drones in my neighborhood, any normal person would not.

Obama is a very incompetent and I believe a traitor to America.

I don't like Mitch, Lindsey, McCain, and a few others who are masquerading around as republicans. They chose to go to dinner with Obama (this was Obama's intention to draw them away from Rand Paul's filibustering)instead of being a real man and supporting Senator Paul. What a joke our gov. has become.
Anyway, just want to say, your post is great.
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Charles wrote:
<quoted text> Did you gets rectal exam? You come off as being all plugged up. Or have you not been getting any lately...
hey , rectal exams are not a bad thing if you need one,saves you from colon cancer. the? is are you. talking about rectal exams. you perv.

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

The Cuban-American Tea Party darling who rose to prominence by defeating Republican-turned-Independent former Florida Governor Charlie Christ in the 2010 Senate race, was in the short list for Romney's VP nominee. Rubio, who also delivered a passionate speech at the RNC, geared towards attracting the much needed Latino vote into the GOP tent, has already made a trip to Iowa.
T attract the much needed black, woman, and young vote, Rubio is planing a rally during which he will put on a dress and blackface, and sing Lady Gaga songs

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 75,921 - 75,940 of138,467
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 35 min blahblah123 917
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 35 min blahblah123 25,960
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 36 min blahblah123 16,060
crrreeep 57 min p-r-o-s-t-i-t-u-t-e-s 1
Rex Gray 1 hr pray not 6
Who remembers Mary Francis (Jan '13) 1 hr lucky guess 23
Barbourville subway (Sep '12) 1 hr bugsy 53
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 5 hr vote 15
•••

Freeze Warning for Knox County was issued at April 16 at 5:55PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs