'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 20 comments on the Oct 1, 2010, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

OH HELL NO

Eddyville, KY

#85059 Mar 7, 2013
Charles wrote:
<quoted text> Keep on laughing. Hopefully, you'll blow that big turd. It sure makes one act ignorant as well as childish.
hey, man! i have to ask: wtf is it with you and asses? turds and all that stuff???
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#85060 Mar 7, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
jesus man, go ahead and blow him, we won't watch
Uh oh. You know what you just did?

You proved me right, you know, about the libs post being trashy.

Dirt in and Dirt out, as the saying goes.

"I don't have to make jokes, I just watched the libs and report the facts."

Since: Jul 11

Greensburg, KY

#85061 Mar 7, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Rand Paul doesn't use a teleprompter when speaking and they are very intellectual, well spoken speeches. Unlike, Obama, he forgets who to thank when he is reading the teleprompter for his speeches and ends up thanking himself instead of the other speaker.
I feel sorry for you and Obama, clueless and evil minded.
i listened to some of Paul's well spoken speech, I'll some of it on SNL, the Daily Show, and Colbert, also
countrygirl

Gilbertsville, KY

#85063 Mar 7, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh oh. You know what you just did?
You proved me right, you know, about the libs post being trashy.
Dirt in and Dirt out, as the saying goes.
"I don't have to make jokes, I just watched the libs and report the facts."
put it out but can't take it? typical behavior.
OH HELL NO

Eddyville, KY

#85064 Mar 7, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are one of those ex-cons who works for Acorn.
Couldn't get a real job, could you...
No, the real shame is Beshear. Did you see him sitting on the ground with a mark on his forehead with the people from India, chanting as incense floated up to the sky.
Ground sitting for Hindu ritual. lol
What a total joker.
Hey, were you in this group, the ones on the dirt ground, sniffing smoke and incense.
well, let me see....being in a group that smells incense or hanging with a pack of pathetic losers..who by the way have the nerve to tell a woman what to do with her body....making outraegous comments....going around the country trying to suppress the minority votes...actually thinking that a flip-flopping mormon was going to win the presidency...now all of a sudden love the hispanics....yeah..maybe you should cop a seat next to beashear and sniff the bullshit your all putting out...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#85065 Mar 7, 2013
Why do you think America stop printing the 2 dollar bill, because John Hanson also was on the 2 Dollar Bill, and America can't let the people whom they teach have no history see that they actually do have history, because it would instill in them hope, courage, motivation, pride, and most of all, a sense of self beyond America his story.
OH HELL NO

Eddyville, KY

#85066 Mar 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Why do you think America stop printing the 2 dollar bill, because John Hanson also was on the 2 Dollar Bill, and America can't let the people whom they teach have no history see that they actually do have history, because it would instill in them hope, courage, motivation, pride, and most of all, a sense of self beyond America his story.
well, they should print a 3 dollar bill and put bush on the it, because all this american glory your stressing when out the window when bush and his knuckle dragging croonies started torturing prisioners...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#85067 Mar 7, 2013
THE RISE OF AMERICA'S GESTAPO
Exclusive: Erik Rush decries how 'a radical Marxist' is ruling his state by proxy

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/the-rise-of-americ...
Charles

Louisa, KY

#85068 Mar 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
“Death Note” and Obama’s Kill List
http://adamhudson.org/2012/06/08/death-note-a...
You know, I'm just curious what this is costing taxpayers? This man's conduct and lack of it makes me sick!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#85069 Mar 7, 2013
FORMER SENATOR BUCKS OBAMACARE'S DEMANDS
Files lawsuit over being forced to violate religious faith

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/former-senator-buc...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#85070 Mar 7, 2013
SO WHO WAS ST. PATRICK, ANYWAY?
No snakes, but plenty of miracles in this inspiring 5th-century adventure

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/so-who-was-st-patr...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#85071 Mar 7, 2013
THE MATHEMATICALLY CHALLENGED DEMOCRATS
Exclusive: Joseph Farah shares incidents of ignorance from liberals on budget 'cuts'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/the-mathematically...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#85072 Mar 7, 2013
"Democrats haven’t created a budget since before the iPad was invented"
`Joseph Farah
OH HELL NO

Eddyville, KY

#85073 Mar 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
THE RISE OF AMERICA'S GESTAPO
Exclusive: Erik Rush decries how 'a radical Marxist' is ruling his state by proxy
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/the-rise-of-americ...
no wonder people think kentuckians are inbreds
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#85074 Mar 7, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>put it out but can't take it? typical behavior.
Do you actually know what you are posting?

Well.......

You do know this is a forum where people post back and forth as in a debate.

Oh, I see, you wanted me to say what an intelligent, factual creature he was.....AIN'T gonna happen.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#85076 Mar 7, 2013
TIME MAGAZINE: GETTING WRONG SINCE 1938.

Adolf Hitler
Man of the Year 1938

Josef Stalin
Man of the Year 1943

Barack Hussein Obama
Person of the Year 2012
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#85077 Mar 7, 2013
What is the difference between GOD and Barack Obama?

Answer:
GOD doesn't think he is Barack Obama!
Charles

Louisa, KY

#85078 Mar 7, 2013
OH HELL NO wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, man! i have to ask: wtf is it with you and asses? turds and all that stuff???
There's nothing comical about what is being said on here. People are acting like freaking asses. That's what. Like stinking crap. The one reject female on here acts like a heehawing braying Jackass. Who apparently has no intellect. The other Lady tries to act cool and sensible. And you all trash her. Shit as far as I see it, and smell it is below my feet. Dirt like some people, contemptible dregs of society. There!!!

Since: Jul 11

Greensburg, KY

#85079 Mar 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
crazy bitch, Thomas Jefferson is on the 2 dollar bill and is still in circulation,
round and round and round she goes
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#85080 Mar 7, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>he5024 ain't got shit else to do. THE PRESIDENT is busy. HELLO. dip stick.
Obama is busy alright, busy getting his lies together because he knows his followers will only believe lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
billy gambrel 30 min katie 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min spaceship 136,185
Lisa and Teresa Vaughn twins 1 hr hmmm 6
Does anyone know Chico Eversole ? 4 hr old friend 1
Stacy keys and Pablo from 2 Amigos 8 hr yoyo1234 9
Teacher arrested 13 hr Judge Judy 2
Buddy and Ellen 14 hr Knox co 2
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]