'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 193369 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Reality

Frankfort, KY

#85040 Mar 7, 2013
Charles wrote:
<quoted text> If you want to go to a foreign country , where there's always a threat of violence go ahead and leave! Better yet let's give the Klan and the Italian mafia a runof the streets. I as a citizen do not , repeat, do not wish to see drones in my community. Enough said. Not all of watch Foxx News or do we care for men like Ol Mitch. Obama is an incompetent president. Just plain facts.
He/she or whatever it is, will not understand your post, which is so easily understood by normal people.

They like to keep refuting what is so obvious and so plain, even a toad could see it.

I have a notion in which some of these ridiculous posters on here are employeed by ACORN or whatever the name they are hiding under.

ACORN hires ex-cons to attack posters on threads who oppose the madman in the White House. It kills them to have someone post the truth about Obama.

I agree with you. I don't want drones in my neighborhood, any normal person would not.

Obama is a very incompetent and I believe a traitor to America.

I don't like Mitch, Lindsey, McCain, and a few others who are masquerading around as republicans. They chose to go to dinner with Obama (this was Obama's intention to draw them away from Rand Paul's filibustering)instead of being a real man and supporting Senator Paul. What a joke our gov. has become.
Anyway, just want to say, your post is great.
countrygirl

Gilbertsville, KY

#85041 Mar 7, 2013
Charles wrote:
<quoted text> Did you gets rectal exam? You come off as being all plugged up. Or have you not been getting any lately...
hey , rectal exams are not a bad thing if you need one,saves you from colon cancer. the? is are you. talking about rectal exams. you perv.

Since: Jul 11

Greensburg, KY

#85042 Mar 7, 2013
The Cuban-American Tea Party darling who rose to prominence by defeating Republican-turned-Independent former Florida Governor Charlie Christ in the 2010 Senate race, was in the short list for Romney's VP nominee. Rubio, who also delivered a passionate speech at the RNC, geared towards attracting the much needed Latino vote into the GOP tent, has already made a trip to Iowa.
T attract the much needed black, woman, and young vote, Rubio is planing a rally during which he will put on a dress and blackface, and sing Lady Gaga songs
OH HELL NO

Eddyville, KY

#85043 Mar 7, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
He/she or whatever it is, will not understand your post, which is so easily understood by normal people.
They like to keep refuting what is so obvious and so plain, even a toad could see it.
I have a notion in which some of these ridiculous posters on here are employeed by ACORN or whatever the name they are hiding under.
ACORN hires ex-cons to attack posters on threads who oppose the madman in the White House. It kills them to have someone post the truth about Obama.
I agree with you. I don't want drones in my neighborhood, any normal person would not.
I don't like Mitch, Lindsey, McCain, and a few others who are masquerading around as republicans. They chose to go to dinner with Obama (this was Obama's intention to draw them away from Rand Paul's filibustering)instead of being a real man and supporting Senator Paul. What a joke our gov. has become.
acorn??? riiiight! heres some advice for ya...free of charge! if you get high...STOP!! if you don't get high: THEN START!!! whewww!! the repubs in this state! you should be ashamed! what a disgrace!!

Greensburg, KY

#85044 Mar 7, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
jesus man, go ahead and blow him, we won't watch
Charles

Louisa, KY

#85045 Mar 7, 2013
OH HELL NO wrote:
<quoted text>
all hail obama, boy!! lets not talk stupid...remember you have bush, michell bachman and sara i can see russia from my porch palin ..need i say more?
All Heil Hitler, Obama will never have the intellect as Hitler. Hitler cared that the German people had jobs. Obama's white side wants to rule the other. ROFL. So far he's succeeding. He had the black vote, Hispanic vote and as far as I'm concerned they are not as educated as us white Folks. So, Sarah Palin stood up to the cronies in Alaska don't forget that. As for McCain and Bachman I care not. No, it won't be Russia you'll be seeing but communist Korea.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#85047 Mar 7, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
LQQKb4UleapOK
“Reality isn't always Rational”
tha's from your fellow tree dweller
You know Rand Paul doesn't use a teleprompter when speaking and they are very intellectual, well spoken speeches. Unlike, Obama, he forgets who to thank when he is reading the teleprompter for his speeches and ends up thanking himself instead of the other speaker.

I feel sorry for you and Obama, clueless and evil minded.
Charles

Louisa, KY

#85048 Mar 7, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>up for a few good laughs, bunch of sore losers. they hate the truth. will not accept the fact of a new day. stuck on stupid.
Well, you sure aren't a lightbulb yourself. You need an enema. That constipation is sure getting to you.
countrygirl

Gilbertsville, KY

#85049 Mar 7, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
funny!!!!
countrygirl

Gilbertsville, KY

#85050 Mar 7, 2013
OH HELL NO wrote:
<quoted text>
acorn??? riiiight! heres some advice for ya...free of charge! if you get high...STOP!! if you don't get high: THEN START!!! whewww!! the repubs in this state! you should be ashamed! what a disgrace!!
LMAO!!!!!
OH HELL NO

Eddyville, KY

#85051 Mar 7, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
The Cuban-American Tea Party darling who rose to prominence by defeating Republican-turned-Independent former Florida Governor Charlie Christ in the 2010 Senate race, was in the short list for Romney's VP nominee. Rubio, who also delivered a passionate speech at the RNC, geared towards attracting the much needed Latino vote into the GOP tent, has already made a trip to Iowa.
T attract the much needed black, woman, and young vote, Rubio is planing a rally during which he will put on a dress and blackface, and sing Lady Gaga songs
LMFAO!!!
Charles

Louisa, KY

#85054 Mar 7, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!!!
Keep on laughing. Hopefully, you'll blow that big turd. It sure makes one act ignorant as well as childish.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#85055 Mar 7, 2013
OH HELL NO wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are one of those ex-cons who works for Acorn.

Couldn't get a real job, could you...

No, the real shame is Beshear. Did you see him sitting on the ground with a mark on his forehead with the people from India, chanting as incense floated up to the sky.

Ground sitting for Hindu ritual. lol

What a total joker.

Hey, were you in this group, the ones on the dirt ground, sniffing smoke and incense.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#85056 Mar 7, 2013
Wisconsin Assembly passes sweeping mining bill

http://www.turnto10.com/story/21550528/wiscon...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#85057 Mar 7, 2013
“Death Note” and Obama’s Kill List
http://adamhudson.org/2012/06/08/death-note-a...
countrygirl

Gilbertsville, KY

#85058 Mar 7, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Rand Paul doesn't use a teleprompter when speaking and they are very intellectual, well spoken speeches. Unlike, Obama, he forgets who to thank when he is reading the teleprompter for his speeches and ends up thanking himself instead of the other speaker.
he5024 ain't got shit else to do. THE PRESIDENT is busy. HELLO. dip stick.
OH HELL NO

Eddyville, KY

#85059 Mar 7, 2013
Charles wrote:
<quoted text> Keep on laughing. Hopefully, you'll blow that big turd. It sure makes one act ignorant as well as childish.
hey, man! i have to ask: wtf is it with you and asses? turds and all that stuff???
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#85060 Mar 7, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh oh. You know what you just did?

You proved me right, you know, about the libs post being trashy.

Dirt in and Dirt out, as the saying goes.

"I don't have to make jokes, I just watched the libs and report the facts."

Greensburg, KY

#85061 Mar 7, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
i listened to some of Paul's well spoken speech, I'll some of it on SNL, the Daily Show, and Colbert, also
countrygirl

Gilbertsville, KY

#85063 Mar 7, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh oh. You know what you just did?
You proved me right, you know, about the libs post being trashy.
Dirt in and Dirt out, as the saying goes.
"I don't have to make jokes, I just watched the libs and report the facts."
put it out but can't take it? typical behavior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Methodist church flag half staff? 22 min oorah 3
Drug roound up 31 min About time 5
Wet Vote Petition 4 hr Yea right 10
A name above all names 4 hr know 2
Will Pro-Wrestling ever come back? 4 hr What a joke 5
Trump for Prez!!!! 6 hr TOASTup 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 6 hr Abe 722
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages