'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,793)

Showing posts 75,841 - 75,860 of144,771
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84952
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You Teabagie birther gloom and doomers usually deny listening to rush.
Back when you were repeating EVERYthing he said word for word on the false gun grab you all were crying about, I pointed out you were doing a rush word for word rerun here. I think you denied you listened to rush back then.
But hey.... No biggie.... You all suck his koolaid down like fat kid eatin ....... Koolaid!
:-D
Rush and I usually have the same thoughts. Now Rush and I do part company on Free Trade.
Now for me being a Teabagger, no, I am much further to the right, I am somewhere between a Teabagger and an Anarchist.
flabby is hilarious

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84953
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

More fun facts to amuse uncle flabby. lol

*For the first time since the post WWII era (on Obama's watch) the unemployment ratio has NOT bounced back after a recession.
*Here you go flabby...Under Obama US home values have fallen by another 12%.
*Another thorn in your side flabby...More than 3 times as many new homes were sold in the US in 2005 as were sold in 2012 under Obama's watchful eye. lol
*Since 2008 our econonmy has lost 1.3 million jobs and at the same time especially in the last 4 years under Obama 3.6 million more Americans have been added to the governments disability program. Sure makes that old saying that the people will not bite the hand that force feeds them a very true saying, huh?
*Obamacare will add 16 trillion more Americans to an already failing Medicaid program.

More fun facts in the next post!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84954
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Repukes wrote:
McCain, Graham rebuke Sen. Paul for filibuster over drones
On Thursday Paul received a letter from Attorney General Eric Holder saying that the president does not have the authority "to use a weaponized drone to kill an American not engaged in combat on American soil."
duh, was it colored for him too and with the big second grade paper and large letters to help him connect the dots...what an idiot
Graham scoffed at Paul’s question about whether Obama thinks he has the authority to kill a noncombatant American citizen on U.S. soil.
“I find the question offensive,” Graham said Thursday on the Senate floor.“As much I disagree with President Obama and as much as I support past presidents, I do not believe that question deserves an answer.” Paul’s question, the South Carolina Republican said,“cheapens the debate.”
Graham said flatly that Obama would not use a drone against a noncombatant sitting in a café somewhere in the United States.
But there was less of a policy split that might have appeared on the surface: Paul repeatedly said during his filibuster that the government can and should use lethal force in cases when an attack is imminent.
When Holder testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee Wednesday he repeatedly said the use of a drone to kill an American citizen on U.S. soil who wasn’t an imminent threat wouldn’t be an “appropriate” use of lethal force.
After repeated questioning from Sen. Ted Cruz, R- Texas, Holder finally said it would also not be constitutional. Holder said,“I thought I was saying ‘no.’ All right, no.”
In his comments on the Senate floor Thursday, Graham reprised the points he made Wednesday during the Holder hearing.
http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/...
Rand is teabagging idiot and it will backfire on him. Look how many GOP come to eat the junior teabagger hoping to run for President. hahahaha...Just too funny. They eat their own and we get to watch.
Sorry whitehair, he looks like a clown from KY, huffing and puffing his inability to understand the first time Holden told him. Too funny. I am sure there is more to come. 13hours he was holding it in is even funnier. hahaha
DITCH MITCH & THE GRANDRAND
Have to disagree with you.Holder would not come out and admit it was against the Constitution!!Yhat was what the entire act was all about.The simle fact is he then did come out and say it after the Paul`s filibuster!!!Make fun of him all you want,He was right,did what was right,and won!!!Of course mant do not like that from a conservative.I do.
flabby is hilarious

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84955
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

*MORE THAN HALF OF ALL AMERICANS, NOW ON OBAMA'S 4 YEAR WATCH, ARE AT LEAST PARTIALLY FINANCIALLY DEPENDENT UPON THE GOVERNMENT.
*Obama has been traveling around the country claiming doom and gloom and blaming the republicans for HIS sequestration brain fart. Here are a couple of Obama's spending skills while blaming others for his failures. The Obama administration spent $592,527.00 on a study to determine why chimpanzee's throw their poop. The Obama administration gave 250 million dollars to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. The Obama administration gave the Muslim Brotherhood rebels in Syria 16 F16 jet fighters as a gift from Obama and the democrats.
*The US government, under Obama's leadership (??lol), ran a budget deficit of well over a trillion dollars EVERY YEAR that Obama has been president.
*Since Obama took office the US National Debt has INCREASED 50%.
*During the last 4 years of the Obama administration the US National Debt has grown MORE than it did from the time George Washington was president to the beginning of Bill Clinton's second term. And you and your ilk, uncle flabby, brag that Obama was right when he bragged that he was the slowest spending president ever. What a joke!

Hope you learned something. I know you won't be able to admit that I am right and these facts are all true but just knowing that you know they are true is enough satisfaction for me. Read 'em and weep kool-aid man! lmao
flabby is hilarious

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84956
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Where are you at flabby? You wanted answers and said you would be waiting. Wait no longer. I gave you the answers (facts) and now you have disappeared. Are you listening to Rush and can't be bothered right now? LMAO It's okay Unc. You've been very wrong on here before and hid your head for awhile and we didn't make too much fun of your ignorant ass for doing so.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84957
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of their post are gibberish, non-sensible and laden with ignorance.
Other words, plain trash.
;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84958
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
many are BORING
FEW are laid!
Cuz of "trashy" material ...
WE are "not" made ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84959
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Snakebite is about the only way to describe our economy, 16 trillion in debt, 8% unemployment, 355,000 per week applying for unemployment and the last 1/4 was flat.
Never was a birther, by the 14th amend Obama was never a citizen.
How has that Obama sequester been treating you, hasn't bothered me, not for one minute!
;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84960
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

flabby is hilarious wrote:
<quoted text>
And just where do you get your facts uncle flabby? Where do you get your silly little statistics that you attempt to pass off as fact? You go to a website and then you post what you "learned" from that website in a form of your opinion, right? lol So AL posts exactly was was stated on that website and you put it into your own words and twist it to fit your story, right?
Is there a difference? Yep. AL is showing proof of what she read. You? Not so much because if you showed what you actually read you wouldn't be able to twist and spin, right?
Uncle flabby, you aren't so good at all this truth and fact stuff. Your absolute love for another man (Obama) puts the actual facts of many issues into a spinning fog and your only defense is to lash out at a person who backs up their facts. And you can't see that this isn't working out so well for you? lol Ignorance breeds ignorance and that is your claim to fame. It's important that you realize that the rest of us see right through your democrat tactics. You would think that you would be at least smart enough to see that all your liberal buddies tactics are blowing up in their face now and you wouldn't continue to do the same BUT you just aren't that smart, are you, uncle flabby? Has too much government cheese stunted your ability to even think logically at times? Yep. lmao
It's NOT in them to BE satisfied!

I can copy/paste ...
They "whine"
I can make up my own lil ditties ...
They accuse me of copy/pasting ...
IOW ... They "whine"

Instead of "rats" they are

... w~h~i~n~o~'~s~...

;0)

Keep on KEEPING on! <3
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84961
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You
u ...
ok ... ;0)
flabby is hilarious

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84962
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Oh well, flabby was in such a rush for answers and I gave him those answers and now he is MIA! Typical. lol I will just go ahead and fix and eat dinner (food I worked for and bought with my money) and check back on our missing topix idiot after while. Maybe Uncle flabby is trying out a new government cheese recipe while he listens to Rush on the radio. lmao
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84963
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to disagree with you.Holder would not come out and admit it was against the Constitution!!Yhat was what the entire act was all about.The simle fact is he then did come out and say it after the Paul`s filibuster!!!Make fun of him all you want,He was right,did what was right,and won!!!Of course mant do not like that from a conservative.I do.
I would guess that you would whitehair, you are a good faithful teabagger. One of the most respectful I have come in contact with. You got to understand whitehair the times we live in and if some of you would think for yourselves once in awhile you would see that. Fauxbox can spin it anyway they want to and it will still come out to what it is...randpaul grandstanding for the teaparty, not the GOP, but the teaparty, while wasting 13 hours babbling about Jane Fonda and plain ole folks eating dinner getting taken out by Obama along with his possible opponents campaigning is a joke. It was a hollywood joke and only ended to go run to the toilet. I hope he got his answer clearly in big letters so he could understand it. Terrorist live among us, if the President now, or 4 years (Jan 17) from now has to protect the American people by taking out some terrorist whether they be foreign or domestic then you damn right I don't have a problem with him taking them out. Get with the times. I don't care if they are so called American citizen, once they go over to the enemy and plot against our country and fellow citizens they deserve no rights. Is rush/beck and the fauxbox talking heads telling you all President Obama's sitting in the Oval Office picking people to send a drone after. Get real, how pathetic to think anyone would really believe that. Don't you people know how the government works? Maybe you can read the letter on grandrand's website and see if you understand the intent of the policy. Jeeze, whitehair, out of all the teabagging lemmings posting hate, gloom and doom on here, I would think that you could get it. There is a lot out there not known to us and if OUR PRSIDENT wants to ensure we are safe at home than I am all for it. That is HIS job. But by all means, continue to stress yourselves out and spread that frightwing bullshit, it won't change anything. Unless your parties warm up to Christie you don't stand a chance in the next election whether it be Hillary or Biden. Glad our party isn't divided. It doesn't win elections. So here read it on grandrand's site.

http://paul.senate.gov/files/documents/Brenna...

We won't forget

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84964
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

flabby is hilarious wrote:
Where are you at flabby? You wanted answers and said you would be waiting. Wait no longer. I gave you the answers (facts) and now you have disappeared. Are you listening to Rush and can't be bothered right now? LMAO It's okay Unc. You've been very wrong on here before and hid your head for awhile and we didn't make too much fun of your ignorant ass for doing so.
I'm not going to get caught up in your little game of answering a 150 question copy and paste.

I made THREE statements that you took all day to NOT answer and dig up a copy and paste.

You are the same as the rest of the idiots and NOME OF YOU CAN PROVE ANYTHING I SAID AS WRONG!!!

But to you idiots, copy and pasting what someone else out together is debating what I said??

And you wonder why you're losing elections and why republicans have the lowest approval ratings.

Keep on trying Shortbus Sybil!

LMMFAO!!!

ID.........E..........IT!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84965
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

whitehair wrote:
Rand Paul made his filibuster and got a reply from the Atty General!Now we have something else to say "thank you" as well as say he has done well in Congress.
Holder admits the drone can not be used to kill Americans on American soil!Constitution!!
Way to go,Rand Paul!!!
You betcha :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84966
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Fabricate their own news, then they can't spell it.
;0)
lmbo
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84967
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

flabby is hilarious wrote:
More fun facts to amuse uncle flabby. lol
*For the first time since the post WWII era (on Obama's watch) the unemployment ratio has NOT bounced back after a recession.
*Here you go flabby...Under Obama US home values have fallen by another 12%.
*Another thorn in your side flabby...More than 3 times as many new homes were sold in the US in 2005 as were sold in 2012 under Obama's watchful eye. lol
*Since 2008 our econonmy has lost 1.3 million jobs and at the same time especially in the last 4 years under Obama 3.6 million more Americans have been added to the governments disability program. Sure makes that old saying that the people will not bite the hand that force feeds them a very true saying, huh?
*Obamacare will add 16 trillion more Americans to an already failing Medicaid program.
More fun facts in the next post!
GO! Glasgow :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84968
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

flabby is hilarious wrote:
*MORE THAN HALF OF ALL AMERICANS, NOW ON OBAMA'S 4 YEAR WATCH, ARE AT LEAST PARTIALLY FINANCIALLY DEPENDENT UPON THE GOVERNMENT.
*Obama has been traveling around the country claiming doom and gloom and blaming the republicans for HIS sequestration brain fart. Here are a couple of Obama's spending skills while blaming others for his failures. The Obama administration spent $592,527.00 on a study to determine why chimpanzee's throw their poop. The Obama administration gave 250 million dollars to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. The Obama administration gave the Muslim Brotherhood rebels in Syria 16 F16 jet fighters as a gift from Obama and the democrats.
*The US government, under Obama's leadership (??lol), ran a budget deficit of well over a trillion dollars EVERY YEAR that Obama has been president.
*Since Obama took office the US National Debt has INCREASED 50%.
*During the last 4 years of the Obama administration the US National Debt has grown MORE than it did from the time George Washington was president to the beginning of Bill Clinton's second term. And you and your ilk, uncle flabby, brag that Obama was right when he bragged that he was the slowest spending president ever. What a joke!
Hope you learned something. I know you won't be able to admit that I am right and these facts are all true but just knowing that you know they are true is enough satisfaction for me. Read 'em and weep kool-aid man! lmao
;0)

See THESE ~w~h~i~n~o~'~s ...
do u no howta red[long e ... eeeeee] em ...???
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84969
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

flabby is hilarious wrote:
Oh well, flabby was in such a rush for answers and I gave him those answers and now he is MIA! Typical. lol I will just go ahead and fix and eat dinner (food I worked for and bought with my money) and check back on our missing topix idiot after while. Maybe Uncle flabby is trying out a new government cheese recipe while he listens to Rush on the radio. lmao
tee hee hee

;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84970
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I'm just like a "Timex" boi's

Take a lickin'
KEEP on tickin

Just keep on "clickin"

Those lil judge-its
buttons ...
That's ALL the "ammo"
ya got.

Can't DO it with words ...
ya don no how ...

me done told ya
Words STAND for themselves!
Like FACTS ...

;0)
in the details

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84971
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

whitehair wrote:
Holder admits the drone can not be used to kill Americans on American soil!
And to think that congress and you fell for this! This was not a victory - this was a cop-out. Even if Holder was telling the truth - which he is not - what makes you think one can hold a president accountable when he has yet to account for all the other laws he has broken?

Paul made his point - but failed to get agreement. If a person is sitting in his living room with his family - he can lawfully be droned according to Holders letter. All Osama has to do is define the proposed dead man as a combatant. It doesn't matter what your definition of a non-combatant is - i guarantee yours will be the incorrect definition. home land anti-security trumps supreme court rulings.

Remember the words of americas first black president???'it depends upon what the definition of the word "is" is....'

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 75,841 - 75,860 of144,771
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

84 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
shelia brown (May '12) 3 min THE MAN 21
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 7 min lol 81,546
Blackberries $20/gallon 9 min Brian 7
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 9 min FarePrey 380
Richard and Sarah hicks 22 min THE MAN 13
KC Basketball Coach 30 min who 52
Turtle man show i at db festival on now 50 min What channell 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••