'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84872 Mar 7, 2013

Since: Jul 11

Greensburg, KY

#84873 Mar 7, 2013
''You know what, evolution is a myth. Why aren't monkeys still evolving into humans?''
...Christine O'Donnell
turtle man II

AOL

#84874 Mar 7, 2013
rand should tell old man mccain to shove it up his fundament

Greensburg, KY

#84875 Mar 7, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess this post proves my post right.
You are just another dirty old man trying to sound young, midlife
crisis going on here, huh?
keep guessing

Greensburg, KY

#84876 Mar 7, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my opinion to both of your questions.
1. Too drugged out or something is awaiting for yu in thar basement.
2. The ones awaiting for you in thar basement are underage.
Just guessing, waiting, waiting, waiting.
but which???
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84877 Mar 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your best reply??
No wonder FalseNews love you tools.
Doom and Gloom as usual.
Btw..... How's that birther thing working for you??
Seems like it's been thrown out of the SCOTUS AGAIN??
Wow!!
Guess everyone's tired of you not so educated fools bringing up stupid shit and wasting taxpayer money over and over again.
Republican Teabaggies are very uneducated as we see here on a daily basis.
Uncle Tab's own theory of himself but does not practice it:

"It is better to remain and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt!"
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84878 Mar 7, 2013
Just go out on ya balcony
and shoot two shots!

Old Joe

yeah then ya gun IS empty
and the crooks rule

cause shooting in the city IS a felony
and the thieves get you.

Double DOWN!
politics
of
the
obot
generation ...

Zombies WON!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84879 Mar 7, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" ~
...George W. Bush
Not the liberal adult ones who refuse to grow up and try to pull off a 13 y/o while subjecting the intelligent, common-sense conservs. to their learning disability and perverted behavior.

I am sure your mother looks at you and thinks the same thing, "Is our adult children learning?"
Uncle Tab

United States

#84880 Mar 7, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You would know about "doom and gloom."
A walking-dead liberal person who fantasizes about dead people and refuses to wake up from their coma to the REALITY of what is happening in America, you can't get anymore "doom and gloom" than this.
I am curious, patronize me....
Why is it people refuse to acknowledge the truth about what is happening in America....I am puzzled, if GOD gives us brains to think, eyes to see and ears to hear, why don't we utilize them when crap is happening?
You see, this epidemic is real, its not made up, its not a fantasy, its not Obamaeconomics 101, its not a joke----its real and its killing people.
Get it.
You hear that "bad" things are happening?? Who you hear that from??? And killing people?? Who told you this??

Yes..... Doom and Gloom Chickem Little!!

No matter how much made up horseshit you bring up, facts win over horseshit.

Jobs UP

home sales UP

consumer confidence UP

stock market UP

You aren't very bright at all.

The world is ending after Obama has turned up AWAY from disaster.

Great thinking on your part

That's the reason FalseNews loves you idiots. You're very easily fooled.

Greensburg, KY

#84882 Mar 7, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
This is another thing in the Bible concerning the End Times which was in the newspaper this week: Plagues
Please read the seriousness of this disease.
Untreatable Superbugs Alarm Medical Experts
A family of "nightmare" superbugs--untreatable and often deadly--is spreading through hospitals across the U.S., and doctors fear that it may soon be too late to stop them, senior health officials said Tuesday.
"These are nightmare bacteria that present a triple threat," said Thomas Frieden, director of the CDCP. "They're resistant to nearly all anitbiotics. They have high mortatlity rates, killing half of people with serious infections. And they can spread their resistance to other bacteria."
So far, this particular class of superbug, called carbapanem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae or CRE, has been found only in hospitals or nursing homes, rather than in the community, Frieden said. But officials sounded the alarm partly because, if the bacteria's spread isn't contained soon, even common infections could become UNTREATABLE.
The superbug tends to strike immune-compromised people who are hospitalized for a long time or living in a nursing home, Frieden said. And CRE doesn't spread easily from person to person, like the bacteria causing pink eye or strep throat.
These superbugs are "the biggest threat to patient safety in the hospital that we have," said Costi Sifri, an infectious disease physician and hospital epidemiologist at the U of Virginia Health System. "Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like anything is SLOWING their spread."
In 2001, only 1.2 percent of the common family of bacteria, Enterobacteriaceae, were resistant to the carbapanem antibiotics--the strongest class available. By 2011 that figure had jumped to 4.2 percent.
In the first half of 2012, nearly 200 hospitals treated at least one of these infections, Frieden said.
theres a thing in "Jack and the Beanstalk" about giants eating bone bread, sounds pretty serious to me...
Pray the Plague Away, jackass
turtle man II

AOL

#84883 Mar 7, 2013
typical lib / obama supporter

&fe ature=related
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84884 Mar 7, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you watched the news with liberals on and they are asked a easy question, such as "why is Obama racking up trillions in debt."
They all do the same thing, shake their heads NO, stutter with an answer, blink 10,000 times and then deny the truth.
It is the same with each and everyone of them.....zombie-like.
Have they not MADE this America a laughingstock
and
VIOLENT nation ...

thank a liberal :)

Greensburg, KY

#84885 Mar 7, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop portraying yourself as a 13 y/o kid.
You are just a dirty minded old man in retrospect.
Lets be honest here.
I gave you a "zero." It stands for having no quantity, absent, lacking, no inflectional form, etc.
What else do you need?
I only responded to your request, don't be angry.
kinda like a new skateboard......only responding to your offer
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84886 Mar 7, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
"It is better to remain and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt!"
TWO rules they have
down ... pat!

OPEN "mouth"
INSERT "foot"

They "KNOW" how to FOLLOW those directions

;0)

OR

THINK "ignorance"
FINGERS "type"

No problem a'tall for 'em ..........

Greensburg, KY

#84887 Mar 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
“You Didn't Build that”
`barack obama
good one, Lady
Uncle Tab

United States

#84888 Mar 7, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the best they have??

Really??

Do I have cooties too?

Are you 8?:-D

Greensburg, KY

#84891 Mar 7, 2013
who has a dead battery in her Truth-O-Meter, and shit for brains???
obamatized

Sheridan, AR

#84892 Mar 7, 2013
the only doom and gloom ive heard in the last two weeks is from obama, kids are gonna starve the economy is gonna crash, the military wont be able to deploy, thats what obama told us would happen if the sequester which was his idea to begin with was allowed to take place, i guess he lied again

Greensburg, KY

#84894 Mar 7, 2013
''I'm telling you that this works. You know, before we all started having health care, in the olden days, our grandparents, they would bring a chicken to the doctor. They would say,'I'll paint your house.' I mean, that's the old days of what people would do to get health care with your doctors. Doctors are very sympathetic people. I'm not backing down from that system.''
...Sue Lowden

Greensburg, KY

#84895 Mar 7, 2013
"You know, we all have our inner demons. I, for one — I can't speak for you, but I'm on the verge of moral collapse at any time. It can happen by the end of the show.''
...Glenn Beck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min Yes and Amen 131,391
who will you vote for as jailer 53 min Inside scoop 25
Concealed Carry Classes (Jun '09) 58 min armed citizan 23
Illegal coon hunting going Davis bend road 1 hr Mitch 5
Norma Ray Brock 5 hr curious 1
howard davis (Aug '12) 7 hr dizzyone1313 32
Mike Baker needs to run the Jail 7 hr Jumper Cable 6
Family Court Judge 7 hr decided voter 49
Who works at both the Advocate and the jail? 8 hr Patty 11
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search