'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,783)

Showing posts 75,641 - 75,660 of146,012
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 11

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

HecklerJerk wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one threatening gun violence, you worry about ammunition. I also noticed how you responded to yourself and then proceeded to call yourself a coward. You make me laugh, cowardly child.
Thinking about me while you masturbate? I remember you now, psycho, i thought they put you away. still Leather and your wife's panties?
Louisville slugger up your ass, or have you gone Big? Pretending you're dominating me...heckle and jerk, right?
That's it, isn't it..Thinking of a little Kentucky boy while you jerk off.
TlNY

Cheyenne, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

l'm stupid, people. both parties are screwing me up my ~azzhoIe~ an i like it niether cares about stupid peopIe Iike me just rich peopIe who actuaIIy work in the end game both sides do the same dirty deeds to my ~azzhoIe~ and i whine when the ones in power do it and then they get the power and do the same shit and then the ones that lost make me whine Iike a BlTCH cause the others are doing what they did to me same shit just a different color THIS TIME l'm FUCKlNG sheep
ok shows over

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

thts it!! u guys didint take the offer when i made it so...
THE CAKES ALL MINE!!!!!!!
so nananaboobooboonana
BOOGER EATERS!!!!!!!
oops my dog thought u was roaches and ate u ):
im sorry!!!!
ill send flowers tho:)
first igotta find the adress to her tummy :/
unless she ate it to :/
oh my we should b worried....:3

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
Thinking about me while you masturbate? I remember you now, psycho, i thought they put you away. still Leather and your wife's panties?
Louisville slugger up your ass, or have you gone Big? Pretending you're dominating me...heckle and jerk, right?
That's it, isn't it..Thinking of a little Kentucky boy while you jerk off.
You fail to repudiate the claims of your cowardice so you try to blather on and on with gay insults (which you seem to have an extraordinary knowledge of). Typical liberal mindset.

Coward.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
you seem to be on the fence, you want me to be an adult because I school you like a 7 year old girl, but me being older shouldn't really make you feel that much better
and I have strep throat, and I can't sleep, but thanks for asking
dishwasher? how dramatic, Dad

You don't school me like anybody, bud! I am concerned for the future of my kids and grandkids...including all this younger generation!

I pay attention to what is going on in this country, and have lived long enough to see the changes and the differences that you - IF you are a kid - have no clue about. If you are truly a kid in school, you need to do your own research in your history classes and stop listening to the liberal fanatics who are teaching you that there is only one side to politics, the liberal side! It ain't so, bud, learn with an open mind - take care of your country by selecting the people who will preserve your rights and freedoms. Trust in the fact that is you that will inherit this mess, and the younger generation who will pay the piper!

Once again, if you are an adult posing as a kid, that's immature, and you need to knock off the crap!! You're wise-cracks are not amusing!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

NEWS: Homeless in California getting free cellphones...

Who said the country is broke?
Worse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The last post was for "you" too!
This topix forum/board has cost many, many people their jobs, their reputation and some lives.
And you call it "worthless" ...
You are worthless!
If the Internet cost anyone their jobs, they were too stupid to be using it in the first place. But I could easily see how that could very well be some people on here. And yes, I'm referring to you directly.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Internet cost anyone their jobs, they were too stupid to be using it in the first place. But I could easily see how that could very well be some people on here. And yes, I'm referring to you directly.
Here's a quarter ... FLIP ...
Call someone who cares ... ;0)

Tennessee State Militia/Guard Has Stopped DHS armored Vehicles from Kentucky – Russians with DHS Eagle uniforms

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/03/...

http://patdollard.com/2013/03/homefront-compa...

http://patdollard.com/2013/03/just-what-the-h...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

White Boy Bleed Alot: 12-year-old White Boy Bullied – Killed: Media Hides Race Of Two Thugs Who Killed
Him
Posted on March 6, 2013 by sundance
The Philadelphia media is one of the most race-adverse media outlets in the country. They do anything and everything to hide the facts of race-based assaults and killings. Such is the case in Upper Darby PA where a 12-year-old white boy, Bailey O’Neill, was jumped and beaten in school by two black kids.

Baily was rushed to the hospital, spent 2 months on life-support, and died this week.

The kids who killed him? They were suspended from school for two days.
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/03/0...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

THIS nurse called 911 and did NOT do a DAMN thing but LET the lady DIE!

NO CHARGES![as "sick" as YOU libTARDS]

Cops: No charges after home's refusal to give CPR

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57572968/...

Bayless collapsed in the Glenwood Gardens dining hall. Someone called 911 on a cellphone and asked for an ambulance. Later, a woman who identified herself as a nurse got on the line and told dispatcher Tracey Halvorson she was not permitted to do CPR on the woman.

Halvorson implored the nurse to find someone else and said she would instruct them on how to perform CPR.

"I understand if your facility is not willing to do that," Halvorson said. "Give the phone to a passer-by.
This woman is not breathing enough.
She is going to die if we don't get this started, do you understand?"

By the time paramedics arrived, Bayless had stopped breathing.

http://www.fox11online.com/dpp/news/national/...

anathema HAS hit our nation
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Obama administration **struggles to illustrate pain from sequester[LIES they mean]

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57572703/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a quarter ... FLIP ...
Call someone who cares ... ;0)
Tennessee State Militia/Guard Has Stopped DHS armored Vehicles from Kentucky – Russians with DHS Eagle uniforms
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/03/...
http://patdollard.com/2013/03/homefront-compa...
http://patdollard.com/2013/03/just-what-the-h...
OH NO !!!!!!!!!! DOOM !!!!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
THIS nurse called 911 and did NOT do a DAMN thing but LET the lady DIE!
NO CHARGES![as "sick" as YOU libTARDS]
Cops: No charges after home's refusal to give CPR
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57572968/...
Bayless collapsed in the Glenwood Gardens dining hall. Someone called 911 on a cellphone and asked for an ambulance. Later, a woman who identified herself as a nurse got on the line and told dispatcher Tracey Halvorson she was not permitted to do CPR on the woman.
Halvorson implored the nurse to find someone else and said she would instruct them on how to perform CPR.
"I understand if your facility is not willing to do that," Halvorson said. "Give the phone to a passer-by.
This woman is not breathing enough.
She is going to die if we don't get this started, do you understand?"
By the time paramedics arrived, Bayless had stopped breathing.
http://www.fox11online.com/dpp/news/national/...
anathema HAS hit our nation
OH NO !!!!!!!!! GLOOM !!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Obama administration **struggles to illustrate pain from sequester[LIES they mean]
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57572703/...
OH NO !!!!!!!!! DOOM and GLOOM !!!!!!!!!! You been up all night posting Anti-American. The Meds really need a little twitting.
obamatized

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

well its been almost a week the markets are still open and the country is still chugging along i guess obama lied again, about the sequester
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Hugo! You dumb ass, you forgot to take Barry with you!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

I have to say this.... It's obvious to us democrats and liberals.... It should be painfully obvious to you teabaggie republicans.... But you all aren't too bright so I'll break it down for you ....

1) we are no longer losing 750,000 jobs a month.

2) we have 36 months of straight job growth!!

3) home sales are recovering... Highest of sales since 2007.

4) Obama has done this on his own, NO help from repub teabaggies!! The Party of NO is going down in flames.

5) you can't back up ANY of your rebuttes to the FACTS that I have posted here. No matter how hard you try, the only thing you can do is call me names and try to change the subject away from how successful Obama has been.

your "news" sources lead you astray because they know you aren't too bright and easily fooled.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
I have to say this.... It's obvious to us democrats and liberals.... It should be painfully obvious to you teabaggie republicans.... But you all aren't too bright so I'll break it down for you ....
1) we are no longer losing 750,000 jobs a month.
2) we have 36 months of straight job growth!!
3) home sales are recovering... Highest of sales since 2007.
4) Obama has done this on his own, NO help from repub teabaggies!! The Party of NO is going down in flames.
5) you can't back up ANY of your rebuttes to the FACTS that I have posted here. No matter how hard you try, the only thing you can do is call me names and try to change the subject away from how successful Obama has been.
your "news" sources lead you astray because they know you aren't too bright and easily fooled.
Hell, you can recover from a snake bite, if it doesn't kill you first!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Hell, you can recover from a snake bite, if it doesn't kill you first!
That's your best reply??

No wonder FalseNews love you tools.

Doom and Gloom as usual.

Btw..... How's that birther thing working for you??

Seems like it's been thrown out of the SCOTUS AGAIN??

Wow!!
Guess everyone's tired of you not so educated fools bringing up stupid shit and wasting taxpayer money over and over again.

Republican Teabaggies are very uneducated as we see here on a daily basis.
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

You are so right Uncle Tab, fauxboxnews loves their lemming tools. lol

March 5th, 2013
09:07 PM ET
WASHINGTON (AP)— The number of Americans seeking unemployment aid fell to a seasonally adjusted 340,000 last week, driving down the four-week average to its lowest level in five years. The drop is a positive sign ahead of Friday's report on February job growth.

http://www.usnews.com/news/business/articles/...

LOWEST LEVEL IN FIVE YEARS....did you repuke fools catch that. Moving FORWARD without the teabagging repuke lemming tools. Loving it.

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 75,641 - 75,660 of146,012
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

73 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barbourville Cable 9 min lol 1
Jerry Rabbit Cox 19 min hobbs 3
Ky Biscuit Company 30 min gator 8
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 36 min i be dat nikka 81,555
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 57 min Ricky Noya 16,114
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr curious 128,511
Beautiful selfies on Facebook 1 hr wow 34
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search