'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 194309 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Jul 11

Greensburg, KY

#84819 Mar 7, 2013
"Folks, I can tell you I've known eight presidents, three of them intimately."
...Joe Biden

Greensburg, KY

#84820 Mar 7, 2013
"My mother believed and my father believed that if I wanted to be president of the United States, I could be, I could be Vice President!"
...Joe Biden
TINY

Richmond, IN

#84821 Mar 7, 2013
obamatized wrote:
"i just finished a tour of all 57 states got 3 more to go"
..........barak husien obama
"those corps mens in the navy sure do good work"
..........barak hussien obama
"im working for the middle class"
.......barak hussien obama
"i will never raise the taxes of anybody making less than 250,000 dollars"
...barak hussien obama
how about " screw me once shame on luke skywalker screw me twice shame and no shame me no more well you can screw me some more you know" DUBYA! "SOME PEOPLE CALL YOU THE ELITE i CALL YOU MY BASE" DUBYA! "AW HELL DICK WAS JUST FUNNIN AROUND WHEN HE SHOT HIS LAWYER IN THE FACE" DUBYA!"MY BROTHER PROMISED ME FLORIDA" DUBYA AND OH YEA "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" DUBYA!

Greensburg, KY

#84822 Mar 7, 2013
"I promise you, the president has a big stick. I promise you."
...Joe Biden

Greensburg, KY

#84823 Mar 7, 2013
"His mom lived in Long Island for ten years or so. God rest her soul. And- although, she's- wait- your mom's still- your mom's still alive. Your dad passed. God bless her soul."
..Joe Biden

Greensburg, KY

#84824 Mar 7, 2013
"If we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there's still a 30% chance we're going to get it wrong."
...Joe Biden
Uncle Tab

United States

#84825 Mar 7, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly for them.......I'm just getting warmed up
Too late.... Turtle BOY Mitch McConnel jumped in.

Did I not say this would happen?

It's so easy to predict republicans.

They do the same thing over and over and fail every time.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84826 Mar 7, 2013
Waiyusotan wrote:
<quoted text> Reality! Stop trying to be so innocent. you can take a poll of 100 men (without their wives being around)and 98 of the men would say that they like a womans posteior end. Not unless they aren't natural men. Oh by the way,you would be surprised about the women saying the same thing about both sex. Wake Up! This is the 21st Century. I wasn't going to say a thing and let it ride, but NO! I just had to say something. It's not going to appeal to everybody,but what the h@#$. I've read worse on this thread.
With all due respect, you are entitle to your opinions as so am I.

Certainly, there is men, not all, men who stand around and look at women and say stupid remarks such as "I going to get me some of that booty" or "Big Butt Berta is my kind of woman" and so forth.

I hear this at work places but not in church, not among my brothers, dad, husband, sons, men friends....never have I heard this from them.

I guess it depends on the TYPE of people you associate yourself with.

I prefer to be around people who donot display their most inner thoughts and secrets and who am I to say, they even have these.
Alot of men, to your disatisfaction, donot like big butt women.

Please, one more thing, don't be a coward about it by saying "I wasn't going to say anything about it and let it ride but...."

Sure, right...the minute you posted your two eyes on it, you had all intentions in voicing your opinion.

I would respect someone more if they just said...I disagree with you from the very start and here is how I feel about it.

We want to be honest, don't we?

Greensburg, KY

#84827 Mar 7, 2013
There you go,turtle man II
so, Mitch McConnel is your daddy?
Uncle Tab

United States

#84828 Mar 7, 2013
Ex Communicate wrote:
<quoted text>That nut that told you she was mother theresa,she is "don't tread on" me and use to post on another topix,but we ran her off.Let her have it!!!!!
They're too stupid to leave here. And I have to admit.... It's funny watching them make fools of themselves.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84829 Mar 7, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring it, chicken shit, I don't have all night
Stop portraying yourself as a 13 y/o kid.

You are just a dirty minded old man in retrospect.

Lets be honest here.

I gave you a "zero." It stands for having no quantity, absent, lacking, no inflectional form, etc.

What else do you need?

I only responded to your request, don't be angry.

Greensburg, KY

#84830 Mar 7, 2013
"[Liberal rhetoric] now is so over the top, it's so vicious, it's so mean, it's so cruel, and I don't hear this coming from conservatives about liberals."
...Sean Hannity

Greensburg, KY

#84831 Mar 7, 2013
"I went to the movie this weekend with a gun. And surprise, surprise, I didn't kill anybody!"
...Glenn Beck

Greensburg, KY

#84832 Mar 7, 2013
"I could give a flying crap about the political process ... We're an entertainment company."
...Glenn Back (about Fox News Channel)

Greensburg, KY

#84833 Mar 7, 2013
"America was certainly safe between 2000 and 2008. I don't remember any attacks on American soil during that period of time."
... Eric Bolling (FOX News)
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84834 Mar 7, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to interrupt R...
Talking about Detroit earlier, did you hear John Rich singing "SHUTTIN DETROIT DOWN"... sad song and so much truth to it...
That is perfectly okay.

The shoe sure fits with this song. Detroit looks like Kenya during the Mau Mau raids of Obama Sr. and Obama, grandpa.

This is what this madman is wanting for America. Even the illegals are having second thoughts about being here or coming here.

Great choice of a song and so righhhhhhhhhhhhht.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84835 Mar 7, 2013
“You Didn't Build that”
`barack obama

Greensburg, KY

#84836 Mar 7, 2013
O’Reilly: "First of all, pepper spray—that just burns your eyes, right?"
Kelly: "It’s like a derivative of actual pepper. It’s a food product, essentially."
...about police spraying protesters during Occupy UC Davis
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84837 Mar 7, 2013
Obama-“I didn’t raise taxes once.”
Truth-O-Meter rating: False
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84838 Mar 7, 2013
Obama- When President Franklin D. Roosevelt started Social Security,“it only affected widows and orphans,” and when Medicare began,“it was a small program.”
Truth-O-Meter rating: False

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min Athenesword 143,211
Is judge ex Jm hall going to prison ? 25 min Observation 24
Old drive inn 44 min Drive inn 1
Judge hall gives daughters boyfriend health dep... 1 hr gator 7
Travis Mills 1 hr pimpinyamom 2
Knox county hospital 3 hr Jjj 4
Past Doctor 4 hr maybe 2
Sixty minutes asking questions about Knox court... 18 hr lost my faith 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages